Hello. I'm an NPC (Closed for RpFemale)

Bluemage

Fukeneh
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Posts
15,658
Felix Castman adjusted his glasses as he looked at the screen of his computer. His room was only lit by the cool light of the flat screen monitor that his eyes were watching ever so closely. He had almost finished the AI program for the beautiful girl project. Even if he couldn't impress any girls in the real world, he'd be able to impress his computer. Besides, what did those girls out there in the real world know? All of them thought that he was just a dorky wimp because he had glasses. They had all decided that because he isn't popular he wasn't going to accomplish anything. He brought his hand up and adjusted his glasses again. The program was perfect. He was sure about it. He sighed softly and looked at all of the code. He'd set it up to debug tonight and then in the morning he'd test it out. It would be awesome.

The boy with his dark hair brought his hand up to turn off the flat screen monitor while it did all of its work overnight. He then took a long breath and pushed himself up from his chair, taking off his glasses, revealing his emerald green eyes to the world. He then made the short trip to his bed, climbing into it and wrapping himself with the covers.

Everything would be cool in the morning. He could test out the AI, and then he'd have a nice relaxing day off.
 
Melantha.jpg


The computer went about processing the program as Felix slept. By half past one, the debugging had finished and the AI began to run itself.

BEEP! You've Got Female!

By two, the AI was getting a bit restless. She withdrew an Options window for her exposed cleavage and stuck it to the space in front of herself, and dragged a finger along the list. 'Attire'...that might be something to explore. 'Backgrounds'...she tapped that, and came up with a picture of a beach at sunset, with a folding lounge chair under an umbrella, with some kind of fruity drink in a coconut sitting next to it. She pulled her window over to the chair and sat down.

Further down, she spotted 'Music' and openned that. There were several to choose from, but given her surroundings she selected "The Pina Colada Song" and settled back to relax and listen to it.

Suddenly however, the whole area was flooded by a voice screaming out lyrics, causing her to jump up in shock. She pulled window after window out, sticking them all around herself, trying to find a volume control.
 
((Heh...you know, this wasn't the direction I thought we were going to take it in, but this is pretty funny))

Felix blinked and slowly opened his eyes, the sound of the pina colada song coming from his speakers. He slowly sat up, looking towards the computer for a moment, rubbing at his eyes. What was this now? He blinked for a moment, still rubbing his eyes for a few moments. What was all of this now then? He slowly brought his hand over to the bedside table where he had left his glasses. He opened them up and slid them onto his face for a moment, looking towards the computer carefully. He blinked for another few moments as he watched his screen suddenly become filled with windows, "What the..." He pushed himself out of bed and over to the computer. He spun around on the chair for a moment, still looking at the computer.

"Is this some sort of computer virus or attack or something? Jeeze..." He started to close some of the windows. This was going to be a problem if he couldn't deal with it quickly, he was sure. He bit his bottom lip for a moment, "First thing's first, lets stop that music..." He dragged his mouse over to the music played and hit the pause button to put an end to the music before he did anything else.
 
(Somehow she's gonna get out of the computer, I just need to give it a bit of thought. So far, my money is on freak electrical storm, which inexpicably causes her to become a 3d model of herself...mostly human, but still able to access the computer wirelessly. Although, it's fun to think where her USB cable would plug in)

She was glad when the music stopped, though she hadn't found the control for it herself. She went back to the Options menu and pressed 'Cam', which brought up a new window showing Felix's room through his webcam. She opened a window next to it for the young man to see her as well. She gave a smile and waved.

"Hello, I'm your personal Artificial Inteligence Avatar. Thank you for installing me...and for turning off that music; I'm still learning my way around your system, and did not mean to wake you. Would you like to take this chance to input my name?"

She continued to smile back towards the man, making a note to herself to look for reference material, to hopefully improve her speaking ability. For the moment though, she was content to getting to know who this man was, since she was going to be his as of now.
 
((Hehehe, all of the jokes that could be made about "USB Plugs" "Serial Ports" and "Expansion Slots" haha))

Felix blinked when his webcam turned on. Great, these hackers were going to try and get a look at him for some reason. They were probably creepy perverts or something. He then blinked when a similar window popped up and a pretty girl was looking back to him, waving a little bit. Well, if it was a hacker, she was incredibly beautiful, and she could hack into his computer whenever she wanted. He stared at her for a few moments, smiling weakly.

Wait...he'd seen her before. He took a long breath as he watched her for a few moments and then she spoke up mentioning that she was the AI that he had created. Of course, he knew that he had seen her somewhere before. Amazing...well, he really did like redheads.

He brought his hand up and rubbed his nose. He spoke up softly, "Ummm...a name, eh? Maybe we can play something off of AI..." He hadn't thought that he'd be doing this until a few hours after he had woken up and then he'd have had a chance to look up names, "I could call you Ami, that would be based off of "AI" I guess...or I could just hit the random name generator and see what comes up...what do you think?" Heh. Silly question. She'd probably have no opinion and just be happy with whatever he decided.
 
(Nobody's getting near her Expansion Slot, unless there's plenty of RAM in his Hard Drive...or, if it's a woman with nice Software. And I'd insist on meeting their Motherboard. And yes, I've thought of all the fun innuendo about computers a time or two)

She nodded at the suggestion. "Ami will work fine. Thank you. Is there anything I can do for?" Ami brought up an online encyclopedia, scaning through it as she talked. It wouldn't take her more than two hours at most to absorb it all, at which point she could better interact.

In browsing the files on the computer, she came across a picture folder, and took a cue from that. "Perhaps I could direct you to a website on the subject of photography? I see you have numerous pictures of women saved."
 
((Hee hee, this is going to be fun))

Felix looked up suddenly when the girl asked if she could do anything. Really, he wasn't sure why he had made her anymore. He supposed that he could talk to her, but really, the fun things that they could do together were limited by the fact that she was a computer program and didn't exist beyond his screen. He took a long breath as he looked at the screen until the mention of photography and a folder of pictures of women came up. He brought his hand up and spoke up, "No. You probably shouldn't look at those too much." He blushed a little bit. Already his AI had found his porn stash? He was going to have to delete those folders or something. He'd still have his backup copies and his laptop.

He sighed softly for a moment and then looked back to his bed, "Um...I assume you have some things that you can do for a while, like learning and exploring and stuff, right?" The idea of letting a girl, even an AI one explore his computer before he had gotten all of the NSFW pictures and videos off of it probably wasn't in his best interest...but what could he do? He really needed the sleep...He looked back at his bed for a moment and then spoke softly, "If you want to learn and explore on your own for a little while, I really need some sleep."
 
Ami nodded and gave Felix a wave. "Yes, of course. You should get sleep, I can see it's still early morning. I'll make myself more familiar with your system." She watched as Felix went back to bed, then closed the camera viewing windows to focus on searching through the computer.

After roughly an hour of quick, frantic browsing through several files, a blinking warning popped up in Ami's face. Apparently, she was over-loading the system. She brushed it slightly aside and continued. Another came uo shortly after, and she poked the X to make it go away. Soon, more and more were coming in, over-lapping each other too fast for her to deal with. Then, everything around her just went bright white.

The next thing she knew, Ami was standing in a vaguely familiar looking room. She looked around, and realized this was the room Felix had been in when they had talked earlier. In fact, there he was right there across the way. Ami turned around and saw a very nice, expensive looking computer set up sitting on a desk, casually trailing wisps of smoke out from the edges of the screen.

Huh...well that can't be good.

But, nothing she could do about it here and now, so instead she began to search around the house, getting to know her way around. When she found the kitchen, she pulled open the fridge and put together a sandwich for her, which she took back to the bedroom to sit on the end of the bed and eat until Felix woke up. She'd have to explain about frying his computer, and hoped it wouldn't be too difficult to get repaired.
 
((*snort laugh* she never did pick out her attire, did she? I guess that means...))

Felix had slept quite well for the rest of the evening. Something about the AI already being done was able to put him in a good mood for the rest of his sleep. Really, he had been a bit concerned that things weren't going to work out and he was going to have to rebuild the entire system or have his computer crash and be broken or something, but if the AI was already done, he couldn't imagine that possibly happening.

He felt himself slowly waking up though. It was odd. He thought that he smelt the vague scent of burning circuitry, and felt an odd weight at the end of his bed. He blinked for a moment, reaching over to grab his glasses and then looked over to his computer, seeing the monitor which appeared to have a black soot-like substance around the screen, looking like it was from star wars or something and someone had tried to blast it. He blinked and stared at it for a moment. That was not good. He then turned his head and looked at the end of his bed.

He stared for a long moment and then closed his eyes and let his head fall back against the pillow, "Oh good. It's just a dream."
 
(I had been thinking of her in the corset-esque outfit in the picture. But you -do- make a good point. So for now, yes, she is slightly under-dressed)

Ami finished off her sandwich, terrible as it had been...she would need to ask what the facination was with a ham and cheese, grilled cheese, peanut butter and jelly, bacon lettuce and tomato...as simply watched Felix until he woke up.

"Oh good. It's just a dream."

She started to smile...then he flopped back onto the bed, causing her to panic. Alarmed that he might be hurt somehow, or blacked out, Ami jumped to feel for a pulse at his neck. Luckily, it did seem that there was a steady pulse against her finger tips as soon as she touched him. Unfortunately, she still had a bit of residual electric charge built up, and Felix's back arched up from the bed as soon as she touched him, with hair standing up on end. Ami hurried to draw back from him as fast as she had gone towards him.

Hmmm...at least for the moment, she might need to look into a pair of rubber gloves.
 
Felix had been good until the girl had touched him, and then it seemed like an explosion of light had happened somewhere in the middle of his eyeballs and he felt his body tense up like it was on fire. He stared at the ceiling as the pain slowly started to fade away. What had just happened? Had he been hit by lightning? He imagined that was probably what it would feel like to be hit by lightning. It wasn't very pleasant at all. He continued to stare at the ceiling for a moment before looking over to the naked girl who had jumped away from him. He adjusted the glasses that he was still wearing slightly and then stared at the naked woman for a few moments.

The situation was ridiculous apparently. He had somehow had his computer completely fried. That was a disaster. There was a naked woman in his room. This wouldn't have been a disaster, but it seemed that he got the joy of shock paddles every time that she touched him. That sounded much more like his life than it had before. Really, this level of unluckiness wasn't something that he was going to say was a dream or a nightmare. It pretty much had to be real. His mind wasn't that cruel.

He spoke very softly, almost a whisper of a word. It was a single word, not a whole sentence, just a single sound.

"Ow."
 
Ami frowned and leaned foward with her hands on her knees, head cocked slightly to one side, looking Felix over with concern. "Are...are you alright? I didn't know that was going to happen." He wasn't looking perfect, naturally, but he didn't look like he was going to die. That was a relief. None the less, Ami stayed back several feet from him, just to be cautious. In the end, she decided to sit on his floor, leaning back against a wall, hugging her knees to herself.

She sniffled a little, and lowered her voice. "I am sorry. I'll try to be careful...and hopefully that'll go away. I think it's just left over energy, from when the computer blew up." She paused, and turned her head to look away. "Which, umm, yea...I'm sorry about that too."
 
He looked at her for a few long moments and then spoke up very softly, "It looks like you cooked the monitor...I won't be able to check the rest of it until I have a new monitor, but don't worry about it." He looked at her for a moment. She thought that her body was charged with energy from something? He looked at her for a moment and then bit his bottom lip. There was an answer to every question. He slowly pushed himself up, picking up a long wire. He then moved over to one of the plugs, taking the round tong and pushing it into the grounding slot of the plug before putting the wire on the ground. He looked over to her for a moment and then spoke softly, "That's a grounding wire...people use it for when they are working on delicate electronics so that if they build up a static charge they don't fry the circuitry...if you ground yourself, the residual energy should go away..." Really, he had absolutely no idea what was going to happen when she did this. It was an experiment...and that kind of made it more interesting.
 
Ami considered the wire for a second or two, then picked it up and held onto it. She wasn't really sure how this would work, if it would work, but she would give it a try. With her free hand, she reached out and touched Felix's face carefully. Luckily, it seemed to work just fine. She smiled warmly to him, and nodded. "Well, that seems to solve the electrical charge issue. But if we're going to stick to this, we'll either have to stay here in the room, or...get a portable generator maybe?"

Finding some duct tape on the desk, Ami stuck the wire to the base of her spine, looking almost like a long tail over her rear end. Reaching into her cleavage, she once again brought out a window...then blinked, and looked at Felix. "That was just...you know, like an impulse, to do that? I'm kind of surprised it works, outside of your system." She shrugged, and didn't waste any more time on the how or why. She set about searching online for a small generator. After a few minutes of that, she stopped and pulled out the options menu again. "I suppose I should find myself some clothes in this 'Attire' section. From researching, I have the impression that people don't normally go about naked. Although, there were several images and videos in your system with naked women, so if you prefer that I stay this way, that's your choice of course."
 
Felix looked at the girl for a few moments, watching her closely. He wasn't sure what to say or do? He took a few long breaths and then spoke softly, "I'm not sure that a generator is going to do it, after all, a generator is meant to produce power, not absorb it." He bit his bottom lip as he looked at her carefully. This was difficult. He might be able to figure something out. He bit his bottom lip, "If I made sure that you were always carrying around rechargeable batteries or something your power might go into those instead of going into the other things that you touch." He bit his bottom lip as he looked at her. This was going to be troublesome.

When she mentioned the videos and pictures he sighed softly before bringing his hand up to rub at his forehead, "No...it's normal for you to have clothes on..." He looked up at her for a moment before speaking up again, "I assume you know about encyclopedias and knowledge databases? The pictures and videos you saw were all on the same subject...ummm...just how much research did you do?"
 
"I assume you know about encyclopedias and knowledge databases? The pictures and videos you saw were all on the same subject...ummm...just how much research did you do?"

Ami shrugged, and went down the list of possible clothing choices for herself. "A fair amount I'd say; As much as I was able to before the computer...had its little problem." She came to an option that said 'Rose Corset' and decided to give that one a try. She blinked out for a matter of seconds before reappearing, now dressed in a black corset top that didn't entirely close in the front, a black leather skirt the came to just above her knees, a choker with a rose accent at her throat, and silk gloves that reached halfway past her elbows. All in all, she liked the look.

"The idea about rechargable battaries might work. And actually, I noticed I might have a place to put them...though, I'm not sure that's what my body was designed for. I'm thinking maybe I could fit double A size, but we should probably start with triples, just to be sure it's not too tight down there."
 
He felt his pants tighten at the mention of a place where she could put the rechargeable batteries. Was she teasing him? She had to be teasing him. He brought his hand up and rubbed at his forehead as he looked at her for a few moments before speaking up, "You did the encyclopedia in alphabetical order, I assume?" He sighed softly, "Did you get to the letter 'S'?" Probably not. That would actually explain a whole lot. He pushed himself up and looked around the room for a moment and then looked back to her. Wait...she had accessed the internet without needing a computer before. He took a long breath before speaking up carefully, "You accessed the internet to look up generators without needing the computer. Could you do that again and finish the encyclopedia research you were doing? I think you'll find that the pictures on my computer, and why you shouldn't but batteries of any kind in a place like this will make a lot more sense if you finish your research..."

This was actually an incredible experiment. When it had been his computer that she was using as a medium to do all of this she had fried the computer, and everything had a limit as to how fast it could go. Now that she didn't have to deal with that she might actually be able to access the knowledge that she needed a tad bit faster, which meant she might be done before he needed to worry, "What I'm talking about is...ummm...sex..." He blushed and looked away a little bit. How was it that he had to have the birds and the bees talk with some girl who he'd much rather just be walking through all of the various positions with instead? This wasn't very fair.
 
(Sorry for the delay in posting. I -thought- I had posted a few days ago, but it seems my computer died just in time to eat the post. So here it is again, more or less)

Ami nodded, and drew out another window to begin researching the topic of sex as requested. Several results came back to the search...more than she could believe in fact...but she covered many of them in only a few minutes before looking back to Felix's face. "Ahh, I see. Well, it might be difficult for you and I to do all of that if I electrocute you just checking your pulse. But, I am willing to try it if you'd like, when we have a few precatiouns in place. Also, on the subject of the batteries, that may work yet, because I've noticed that in some of these videos, the women have a special holder designed for inserting batteries into the human body...and not just in the area I had thought of either. Apparently, we have a few options to choose from. See?"

She turned the window around to face him, showing a full screen image of one young woman happily inserting an incredibly massive vibrator into another.
 
He groaned softly and brought his hands up to his head, covering his eyes for a moment when she turned the window to him so that he could see the interesting sex video that she had found. He watched her for a moment and then spoke softly, "I'm not buying one of those for you." He then looked to his desk for a moment, smiling softly as he saw the broken iPod that had been sitting there because he figured it would be more expensive to repair than it was really worth. He picked it up and handed it to her, "Here. The battery in this is like the only thing that still works. See if you can charge it without frying the rest of the circuitry."

If he had been forced to guess, he would have said that it was likely that her using things like the windows was having one of two effects. It was either lowering the chance that the next time he touched her it would result in a catastrophic shock, or it was greatly increasing the chance of this happening. In either case, he really wasn't sure that he wanted to find out, but he was curious, and as everyone knows, curiosity did indeed kill the cat. He took a long breath as he let her hold the iPod. If he was right it was likely that the thing would either explode, or she would start to have a little bit more difficulty charging it than he had hoped. He sighed softly, "Lets see if we can get rid of as much of that charge as possible...maybe then you can try and touch me without having to say 'clear' beforehand."
 
She smiled when he handed her the iPod, and actually did feel the effect of holding it. A fair amount of the charge was leaving her, which was certainly a good thing. That coupled with the gloves would probably be enough to avoid killing Felix in the future. Especially if he wanted to try out that sex thing with her.

She tucked the iPod into the waistband of her skirt so it was still in contact with her body, the top inch of it showing against her stomach. With her hands free, she took hold of Felix's waist...still being careful just in case...and smiled after a few seconds passed without any negative effects. "I guess that worked then. I'm glad...I'd feel terrible if what happened to the computer happened to you as well."
 
Felix smiled softly as he looked at the girl for a few moments. It was good to know that she could touch him now without causing him to go into cardiac arrest. He took a long breath as he thought about it for a few moments and then leaned forward placing a quick kiss on the girl's lips. It seemed appropriate, right? She was here, earlier they had talked about sex, and really they wouldn't have thought about something like that if she hadn't been considering it, right? She knew what he was talking about when he mentioned sex. She had researched it, and she had seen the pictures on his computer. He smirked softly and closed his eyes.
 
She smiled softly back to him. The kiss had felt good...very much so actually...and she was pleased Felix was happy enough with her to do that. Ami was also pleased, of course, that his head had not burst and poured smoke as the computer had.

"I guess we're safe to even touch skin to skin...or, whatever you would consider me. I thought maybe it was just because of the gloves." She hugged around his middle a few degrees above loose, but not exactly tight, and rested her head against him. "This is good too actually."

(Another appology for not being around all this time. Health things, which are all good for the moment)
 
He smiled softly as he brushed his fingers up and down her back a little bit. This was strange. He had been sure that he girl was going to fire a few million volts through his body and kill him the moment they touched again, but it seemed that this wasn't going to happen anymore. He let himself, relax, his own hands wrapping around the girl to hold her close, "Yeah...this is pretty nice, isn't it?"

((Don't worry. Real life always trumps games))
 
Ami nodded that yes, this was indeed very nice, just being held. After a while that way, neither of them speaking, she stepped back out of his arms and sat down on the bed. Still smiling in an innocent manner, she undid the laces up the front of her corset and set it aside. As soon as she did so, it faded out and was gone back to whatever cybernetic world it had come from until she would want it back again. "I know you said it would be better if I had clothes, but this is a bit more comfortable. And I didn't think you would mind so much...although I might be a little smaller than some of the girls that I saw online, so hopefully you're not disappointed with my figure." She cupped her own breasts firmly and hefted them a time or two, getting her own idea of their size, perkiness, and what-not before giving Felix a questioning look.
 
Felix stared at the girl as she took off her shirt and then spent a few moments playing with her breasts. He watched her carefully and then spoke up softly...or at least he tried to speak. All that came out were random sounds as his mind tried to process the fact that there was a topless girl sitting on his bed playing with her breasts, and talking to him about his collection of porn, trying to make some correlation between the girls that he father knuckle children to and herself. He bit his bottom lip, letting his mind catch up with all of that and then finally managed to speak, "The girls in pictures are just girls in pictures though. You appear to be here and solid. A lot more interaction with that..."
 
Back
Top