Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 06-23-2009, 01:54 AM   #51
radepor
Literotica Guru

Good Grief!

If Ronald Reagan was the "Great Communicator" then I must be the "Great Anti-Communicator".

This was not an academic exercise. I meant to do several things with this thread. First, I am aroused by some forms of beastiality (as you've gathered - or maybe you didn't); next, I wanted to stimulate a discussion but I honestly didn't (and still don't) know the legality of such discussion (purely a legal issue) nor the regulatory limiits (such as those placed on TV/Radio) regarding beastiality. I was actually hoping someone from Literotica might weight in on the issue. Lastly, tho I may be wrong, tho I may be a front-runner for both the Darwin award and Guiness; exceptional (width/length) insertion seems to me to fit within the definiton of (M)asochism.

I do hope this clarifies my intention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satindesire View Post
Then why not just get an extra-large toy and forget about the horse if it has nothing to do with the horse?!

Old 06-23-2009, 03:23 AM   #52
graceanne
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post
Internet flounce!
Watch out for the slamming door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post
Because that wouldn't get nearly the attention that this thread got. Go look at the OP's other threads. Attention-whoring is the MO in all those, too.
It usually is with this kind of thread. It's not like the why can't we have a scat, bestiality, and pedophile forum thread wasn't a dead give away that a bestiality thread would not be welcome here.

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 06-23-2009, 04:58 AM   #53
VelvetDarkness
Polysyllable Whore x

Quote:
Originally Posted by radepor View Post
Clearly, you need to reconsider the (M) in the acronym BDS(M). Also clearly, you've never seen actual video of a horse penis penetrating a human female or male, particularly, a male anus.
Sounds more like attempted suicide to me, which is a few stages further than maso than I ever want to consider going. If it weren't for the trauma your equine sexslave would experience, I'd say 'go for it' just to get rid of you.

What if the horse isn't into humans? How do you know? Surely forcibly arousing a horse and getting it to fuck a human male is somewhat abusive? I wouldn't blame it for crying rape and trying to bite your head off.

As I may have said on another thread somewhere a while ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi
Nobody can really say to what extent a donkey enjoys fucking a crack whore but it doesn't exactly constitute good husbandry.
Why should animals be forcibly perverted just because you're a sick fuck? How is it fair to risk giving dobbin herpes?

If it were possible for animals to comprehend and consent to humanophilia or whatever you call it, I might not think it was sick. As they can't, it is.

Lit fucktoy to Ms Indigo

Alais's Settlement Chapter 2 Chapter 3

"Humans need fantasy to be human; to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." ~ Terry Pratchett

"We are animals. With language. What a responsibility." ~ easternsun

Last edited by VelvetDarkness : 06-23-2009 at 05:03 AM.

Old 06-23-2009, 05:05 AM   #54
Adakgirl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
My 4 1/2" butt plug is a fairly good barometer; but one of my favorite toys is an 18" long, 1" diameter double-dong which I use to "full" extent.

It's not much of stretch (or maybe it would be) to want to combine both those dimensions; and since I'm an animal lover, what better tool than
Quote:
a horse penis?
You are very wrong here with your math. A 1" diameter doubledong dildo IS very much of a HUGE stretch if you are comparing those dimensions to a stud horse's penis. I have owned horses on and off all my life. Held the lead of many a stud horse while he approaches, sniffs, mounts and breeds a mare. I know how large horse cocks are. No comparison at all to your little toy, you consider that big? For hell's sake that's a smaller diametric than my own ass toy.

You would never... and I mean Ever get a stud horse to put his cock in your ass in the first place, without killing you, kicking or stomping you to death. Never survive a homo-sapian/equarian encounter such as that. It is out of the realm of reality. The only way you are going to get a full sized erect horse cock in your ass is to cut one off a dead horse and have it stuffed for your use.

Yes there are women who show pics of them playing with horses cock, licking it, stroking trying to make it look like that what they are doing...but if you look closely u will only see the loose skin of the head against her vagina...I personalty have not seen pictures depicting anything close to real or full penetration

That being said, the only other way I can think of is to raise a stud pony, or a stud miniature pony (horse) and train it from a very young age.. to fuck your ass. I suggest you go to mexico where there are people who know how to train ponys...maybe find some help there.

Disclaimer- I do not condone anyone using a horse in such ways...nor raising them to fulfill their sexual fantasies and kinks. A trained animal is just that..trained...without the ability to give consent.

Old 06-23-2009, 05:24 AM   #55
radepor
Literotica Guru

Surely you jest!

Let go of my leg; you've pulled it quite enough.

Have you ever seen a horny "equine sex slave"? Nobody is forcibly arousing anything. That poor, abused, (horny), quadruped would screw the tailpipe of a '57 Chevy if he could catch it. Show him your moist, willing, homo sapien vagina or anus and he'll rock your world.

Admittedly, humans are not his first choice. I must, to my own disgust, observe shepherds of old probably didn't view sheep as their first choice either but unfortunately hormones triumphed there as well.

\
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetDarkness View Post
Sounds more like attempted suicide to me, which is a few stages further than maso than I ever want to consider going. If it weren't for the trauma your equine sexslave would experience, I'd say 'go for it' just to get rid of you.

What if the horse isn't into humans? How do you know? Surely forcibly arousing a horse and getting it to fuck a human male is somewhat abusive? I wouldn't blame it for crying rape and trying to bite your head off.

Why should animals be forcibly perverted just because you're a sick fuck? How is it fair to risk giving dobbin herpes?

If it were possible for animals to comprehend and consent to humanophilia or whatever you call it, I might not think it was sick. As they can't, it is.

Old 06-23-2009, 05:33 AM   #56
shewantsmore
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Let go of my leg; you've pulled it quite enough.

Have you ever seen a horny "equine sex slave"? Nobody is forcibly arousing anything. That poor, abused, (horny), quadruped would screw the tailpipe of a '57 Chevy if he could catch it. Show him your moist, willing, homo sapien vagina or anus and he'll rock your world.

Admittedly, humans are not his first choice. I must, to my own disgust, observe shepherds of old probably didn't view sheep as their first choice either but unfortunately hormones triumphed there as well.

\
never seen a equine sex slave have you.Might even have to look it up to see what it means

Old 06-23-2009, 05:39 AM   #57
radepor
Literotica Guru

I appreciate your views

I have seen it and I'll be the first to admit -- it's very likely to involve injury, even death, at least, to the human.

On the other hand, ever watched steeplechase or the Kentucky Derby? At least this way, if the horse dies of a heart attack while screwing a human, you know he was getting some pleasure out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adakgirl View Post
You are very wrong here with your math. A 1" diameter doubledong dildo IS very much of a HUGE stretch if you are comparing those dimensions to a stud horse's penis. I have owned horses on and off all my life. Held the lead of many a stud horse while he approaches, sniffs, mounts and breeds a mare. I know how large horse cocks are. No comparison at all to your little toy, you consider that big? For hell's sake that's a smaller diametric than my own ass toy.

You would never... and I mean Ever get a stud horse to put his cock in your ass in the first place, without killing you, kicking or stomping you to death. Never survive a homo-sapian/equarian encounter such as that. It is out of the realm of reality. The only way you are going to get a full sized erect horse cock in your ass is to cut one off a dead horse and have it stuffed for your use.

Yes there are women who show pics of them playing with horses cock, licking it, stroking trying to make it look like that what they are doing...but if you look closely u will only see the loose skin of the head against her vagina...I personalty have not seen pictures depicting anything close to real or full penetration

That being said, the only other way I can think of is to raise a stud pony, or a stud miniature pony (horse) and train it from a very young age.. to fuck your ass. I suggest you go to mexico where there are people who know how to train ponys...maybe find some help there.

Disclaimer- I do not condone anyone using a horse in such ways...nor raising them to fulfill their sexual fantasies and kinks. A trained animal is just that..trained...without the ability to give consent.

Old 06-23-2009, 06:23 AM   #58
Shalrath
Experienced

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
It usually is with this kind of thread. It's not like the why can't we have a scat, bestiality, and pedophile forum thread wasn't a dead give away that a bestiality thread would not be welcome here.
Well perhaps there should be a Fetish forum on Lit then??

I get the impression that this board is capable of sustaining mature, intelligent and genuine discussion on quite radical topics (e.g. "Marks Of A Slave"), so I think it would be a good idea to have a forum covering general fetishes as well as this BDSM forum (which does sometimes feature non-BDSM specific fetishes e.g. watersports fisting strap-ons etc etc). These other fetishes seem to be valid topics for Lit writing, surely they are valid topics for Lit discussion??

I also think, in the context of tolerance and that much desired mature intelligent and genuine discussion, some posters on this thread could do with being a bit less hysterical and judgemental towards the OP. Bestiality occurs in real life, in many directions. Sure it's not common, sure it's extreme, sure it's risky, but it happens.

The OPs desires might well be valid and real, and it is possible for him to follow them through. Two areas of more useful discussion would be the safety involved (without the "it's not possible" overreactions), and more importantly, the welfare of the animals involved (which is the most valid negative concern and a few people have very rightly raised this).

* "...bum obsessed..." *

Old 06-23-2009, 07:54 AM   #59
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetDarkness View Post

btw, I basically agree with you that, on an emotional level, sex with an animal is rape...except...
1. You could, theoretically, not rape it the second time. The animal, if it enjoyed it, could somehow signal that it did.
2. More philosophically...rape occurs when a party declines to consent to sexual activity. If someone wakes up tomorrow, and decides to go fuck their dog, they are doing so without the dog's consent. So thats rape. But, what if it is a little bit deeper than that. If the dog lacks the ability to give or deny consent in the first place? Is it still rape?

Kissing isn't prelude.

You are my liar, so I will be your thief

Language Of Angels 2

Earth 3

A couple solo threads:
Rebecca Garrote, P.I.: For hire. Mysteries, the lost, the missing, facilitation and all manners of unique services.
Everything Is Personal: Tales From Intersect City
The Unders: Darkness beneath Intersect City

All My SRP Information (Current and older SRPs, Notebook/Braindump, SRP Profile)
My SRP Profile

The Vortex Of Silk And Teeth

Old 06-23-2009, 08:00 AM   #60
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

Quote:
vail indigo quoth:
rape occurs when a party declines to consent to sexual activity
if a man has sex with a woman who is unconscious, that's actually rape as well in most jurisdictions, i believe. she did not decline to grant consent: she never had an opportunity to grant consent, wouldn't you say?

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Old 06-23-2009, 08:05 AM   #61
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
if a man has sex with a woman who is unconscious, that's actually rape as well in most jurisdictions, i believe. she did not decline to grant consent: she never had an opportunity to grant consent, wouldn't you say?

ed
of course, because she has the innate ability to consent.
What if an animal has the same ability to consent as, say, a bowl of ice cream?

Kissing isn't prelude.

Language Of Angels 2

Earth 3

A couple solo threads:
Rebecca Garrote, P.I.: For hire. Mysteries, the lost, the missing, facilitation and all manners of unique services.

All My SRP Information (Current and older SRPs, Notebook/Braindump, SRP Profile)
My SRP Profile

Old 06-23-2009, 08:12 AM   #62
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed

god...I feel unclean for even having been part of this thread.
I hate judging, but everyone has things they think are simply wrong...

Kissing isn't prelude.

Language Of Angels 2

Earth 3

A couple solo threads:

My SRP Profile

Old 06-23-2009, 08:14 AM   #63
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

given the situation, to me that necessarily means it's rape. i think the same logic applies as in the instance of an unconscious victim, to be honest.

and FWIW, i share your un-ease. :>

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Old 06-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #64
Vail_Indigo
Unsafe at any speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
given the situation, to me that necessarily means it's rape. i think the same logic applies as in the instance of an unconscious victim, to be honest.

and FWIW, i share your un-ease. :>

ed
I'm gonna have to disagree about the unconscious victim...totally different situation.
BTW, I'm not saying fucking an animal isn't rape, I'm really just posting an intellectual exercise.

By doing this, I distance myself from the...concept...being discussed.

Kissing isn't prelude.

Language Of Angels 2

Earth 3

A couple solo threads:

My SRP Profile

Old 06-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #65
00Syd
Secret Agent

There are horse penis dildos. Just saying.

"It's good knowin' he's out there, the Dude, takin' her easy for all us sinners."
-The Big Lebowski

Old 06-23-2009, 11:22 AM   #66
Netzach
>semiotics?

Witholding judgement I've said why this is a fucking stupid idea. Wrong, right, or whatever. You clearly haven't spent time around horses.

Fucking a horse and creating an 80 percent scenario for major problems and I say that optimistically, is kinder than racing, in which accidents happen too often, but not every time there's a race? Please.

Honestly no judgement, simply accounting for animal behavior. Which you are apparently not interested in taking into account, which makes me think this is jackoff and not really anything you're actually considering.

― William S. Burroughs

Last edited by Netzach : 06-23-2009 at 11:24 AM.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #67
Netzach
>semiotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Syd View Post
There are horse penis dildos. Just saying.
This seems the obvious, if it's about girth and length and cock shape. Hire a large escort to dress as a ponyboy and beat the shit out of you if you want versimilitude and you're more into cock than horses.

― William S. Burroughs

Old 06-23-2009, 11:59 AM   #68
Adakgirl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
The only way you are going to get a full sized erect horse cock in your ass is to cut one off a dead horse and have it stuffed for your use.
Yes 00syd & Netzach about the horse dildos..of course there are, but said Homo-sapians would still have to use them on him, seems he doesn't get off on that kinda stuff and so I was being smart assed and factitious with the dead horse dildo thing above.

His comment of "I don't do Homo sapiens" leads me to wonder how he views himself because whether he likes it or not he is indeed one himself.

I wonder if the psychological aspect behind this kink might revolve around the need to have sex with a living being that does not possess the same kind of ability's as humans do, to say what they are thinking, verbally react to anyone, take anything from one or to reason and interact emotionally with them. (though animals do reason and interact they do it in a non-verbal way. A kind of super over- extreme way to completely mentally and physically remove themselves, separate ones sexual self from others of their own kind?....or ithen again..t could just be about getting his ass fucked by something real big and alive too...

Does this make any sense to you?

Last edited by Adakgirl : 06-23-2009 at 12:08 PM.

Old 06-23-2009, 12:23 PM   #69
Evil_Geoff
Equal Opportunity Sadist

Quote:
... Lastly, tho I may be wrong, tho I may be a front-runner for both the Darwin award and Guiness; exceptional (width/length) insertion seems to me to fit within the definiton of (M)asochism.
Being a size queen doesn't mean that a woman (or man for that matter) is into BDSM. Being a sadist or masochist on the other hand does.

Being into BDSM doesn't necessarily make someone ethical. In my opinion, making bloody damn sure that you have consent from your partner does. To my way of thinking, animals, by definition, can not give consent. Therefore, even if the act of bestiality conforms with "safe" or "sane" (if you are into SSC) or "risk aware" (if you follow RACK), it fails the "consent" test every time.

Which is why, in most states of the US, bestiality is illegal. As are necrophilia, and pedophilia. Therefore, again in my opinion, bestiality, while it is a fetish, does not fall under the umbrella of BDSM. Nor do pedophilia and necrophilia. At least not under anything I would consider ethical BDSM. Critters, corpses and children can not give informed consent.

N'est pas?

Tarheel Leather Club - http://www.tarheelleatherclub.org
T3WD - http://www.t3wd.org
National Coalition For Sexual Freedom - http://www.ncsfreedom.org

The 500 Question Purity Test - 39.4% Pure and dropping...

Curious? Want to know what I would be looking for in a partner? Try HERE. And yes, I actually have a serious ad.

Old 06-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #70
VelvetDarkness
Polysyllable Whore x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vail_Indigo View Post
btw, I basically agree with you that, on an emotional level, sex with an animal is rape...except...
1. You could, theoretically, not rape it the second time. The animal, if it enjoyed it, could somehow signal that it did.
2. More philosophically...rape occurs when a party declines to consent to sexual activity. If someone wakes up tomorrow, and decides to go fuck their dog, they are doing so without the dog's consent. So thats rape. But, what if it is a little bit deeper than that. If the dog lacks the ability to give or deny consent in the first place? Is it still rape?
Ok... so this is not a rant at you as such but here's my (110% meatfree) beef: -

I get where you're coming from with this but I should warn you, you're preaching to a committed vegan here. I don't believe animals should be forced to live in squalid slavery and be executed inhumanely on a conveyor to provide burgers or shoes, so I damn sure don't believe an animal should be used by a human for sexual activity. The concept of consent is just far too questionable IMO. Animals learn through positive and negative reinforcement, just like toddlers/small children do and they should therefore be protected as similarly vulnerable beings. Abusing a child is still not ok if the minor has been groomed, is persuaded to 'enjoy' the experience or is brought to orgasm. These things have no impact on the issue of child/minor consent and/or what legally constitutes child rape/abuse. Why should it be any different when it comes to animals? Animals, unlike most small kids, have absolutely no voice. I therefore have zero patience with self-serving perverts like radepor who arrogantly assume that they can speak for them.

Given that the yawning chasm between the sentience/IQ/whatever of humans and animals is so vast, the fact that an animal is physically adult and capable of intercourse should not negate or detract from the above.

Lit fucktoy to Ms Indigo

Alais's Settlement Chapter 2 Chapter 3

"Humans need fantasy to be human; to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." ~ Terry Pratchett

"We are animals. With language. What a responsibility." ~ easternsun

Last edited by VelvetDarkness : 06-23-2009 at 05:13 PM.

Old 06-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #71
kiss_of_sin
Experienced

im not gonna lie... when i was drunk in TJ, i saw that infamous donkey show at 2 am, and i was pretty plastered. however, i do remember the woman being hella pretty, and the donkey not so big as in tall. i wasnt as enthralled as the ppl in clerks 2 however, it was pretty funny.

not arousing in the least becuase the poor woman looked like she was hurting and i couldnt for the life of me figure out why she was so pretty and degrading herself that far. and the donkey, whatever it was, didnt look like it was enjoying it either.

but thats the closest i have been to bestiality, and honestly, im glad i was plastered. sober i dont know what i would have done. lol.

The desire of the man is for the woman, but the desire of the woman is for the desire of the man. -Madame de Stael

you can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him. - Rae Dawn

Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. -Robert Frost

Old 06-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #72
nh23
Daddy's chunky monkey. :)

Quote:
I was going to back off, for fear of offending "true" BDSM" folk. However, I got this thread started here and I might as well continue it here.

Nevertheless, if a representative of LITEROTICA should be reading this; I'd appreciate your reading of your legal obligations regarding this topic. You do not have to go to any effort to censor my posts; simply let me know your legal obligation. I'll stop if this topic is illegal.

If it's not illegal, I'll start by saying my sexual proclivities have gravitated over several years (particularly, the several years since my wife's death) to practices that involve many different degrees of self-inflicted pain. (Examples: 5/16" leather punches on both nipples; 4 1/2" butt plugs; fire in every bodily orifice etc.)

Although I don't consider myself homosexual, others might. I enjoy anal stimulation, even painful stimulation. I don't do homo sapiens, tho. My 4 1/2" butt plug is a fairly good barometer; but one of my favorite toys is an 18" long, 1" diameter double-dong which I use to "full" extent.

It's not much of stretch (or maybe it would be) to want to combine both those dimensions; and since I'm an animal lover, what better tool than a horse penis?

If this is too graphic, or offensive, I apologize. If it's illegal, I promise I'll never do it again, your honor.
Dude, did you not see the video I posted. The guy died. It was a fuck that lasted maybe 30 seconds, and he paid with his life.

Before her surrender she had no life, now she's a slave not a wife.~ Manowar

You no longer have any rights, and no longer can lay claim to any. There can be no limit to my power over you. Remember,that you won't be much better than a dog, or some inanimate object. You will be mine, my plaything, which I can break to pieces, whenever I want an hour's amusement. You are nothing, I am everything. Do you understand?"~ Taken from Venus in Furs.

Hurt me, and hurt me past what i can take, and make me want to take it because i want to please you ~BiBunny

"There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength to yield. There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked." -- Tovah

Old 06-23-2009, 06:23 PM   #73
satindesire
Queen of Geeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_of_sin View Post
im not gonna lie... when i was drunk in TJ, i saw that infamous donkey show at 2 am, and i was pretty plastered. however, i do remember the woman being hella pretty, and the donkey not so big as in tall. i wasnt as enthralled as the ppl in clerks 2 however, it was pretty funny.

not arousing in the least becuase the poor woman looked like she was hurting and i couldnt for the life of me figure out why she was so pretty and degrading herself that far. and the donkey, whatever it was, didnt look like it was enjoying it either.

but thats the closest i have been to bestiality, and honestly, im glad i was plastered. sober i dont know what i would have done. lol.
I would have cried. Poor Lady.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=756470

Are you cosmetically clueless? Do you want to learn how to look like a bombshell in the comfort of your own home? Come visit my Noble-Prize winning thread and ask your questions to The Makeup Fairy!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802027

Old 06-23-2009, 06:57 PM   #74
Adakgirl
Literotica Guru

B
Quote:
eing into BDSM doesn't necessarily make someone ethical. In my opinion, making bloody damn sure that you have consent from your partner does. To my way of thinking, animals, by definition, can not give consent. Therefore, even if the act of bestiality conforms with "safe" or "sane" (if you are into SSC) or "risk aware" (if you follow RACK), it fails the "consent" test every time.
Exactly my view and opinion of it too Geoff. You tend to explain these things much better than most, and "most" includes myself.

now I am curious about whats new in your sig gotta go chk that out...wait where did it go? was right there before i signed in..signed in now that link in your sig line is gone..weird

Old 06-23-2009, 09:59 PM   #75
N_B
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh23 View Post
I saw a video where a guy was having a horse fuck his ass. The guy died. I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it though. It was online somewhere. They may have pulled it once it was discovered though.
It's called "Mr. Hands"

For those of you with weak stomachs and strong cuirosity, man takes a full grown horse anally, and later dies of internal bleeding at the hospital in a few hours.

Quote:
Can you be arrested simply for "thinking" about it?
No. Not yet anyway. You can be arrested for expressing that you're thinking of it right now though...
That however, is not a how-to discussion, or even a BDSM discussion. That is a political discussion and well beyond the scope of this thread.