Private Cheers for Fred (PM Interest)

Drakkwall

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Posts
4,353
It's the annual football season in America and the newly made California Angels were against the Alaska Hounds during a hot summer day with a light shower of rain during the game in Los Angeles. The crowd were cheering for the two teams, but most of them were staring at the California Angels' cheerleaders, who were dressed in pure white cheerleader outfits with golden halos on the tops. And the light shower had caused the tops to turn see through and stick to their chests, and apparently the entire squad had decided to go commando as their breasts were bare, but didn't stop their cheering because of that and their breasts jiggled in the open sun, distracting the Alaska Hounds, but not the California Angels as they had gotten used to the cheerleader's antics and bodies.

The game ended 26 - 12 with California as the winners and the cheerleaders left for the changing rooms and that's when someone struck. His name was Fredrick, called Fred, Gaunt and he had been stalking the cheerleaders of the California Angels since he first saw them on a practice field. He knew each of their names and he had his eyes on the cheerleader captain, her name was Lucy Winston and she was the daughter of a rich architect named George Winston and a famous designer named Helen Winston.

She was pampered and her education bribed for, she had been a regular rich girl who didn't care for studies, got everything paid for, was cheerleader captain since high school and a bit brainless, colored her long blond hair red and tied it in a ponytail. Bimbo would be a good name for her as she was not the brightest match in the box, she had a body worthy of a goddess but a brain worthy of a dog. And he had, from very close information, found out that she was a virgin and bisexual as the other cheerleaders liked her naive and dumb nature and often teased her with their fingers and had her lick their pussies.

And she would be the first he'd claim as his personal cheerleader and fuck toy, as the other cheerleaders left Lucy remained, she was the one who took the others' bags in after the game thus she was the last one to take a shower. And as she was about to take off her top a knock came from the door and she turned around and spoke with a broad naive smile. "Come in, the door is open."

Fred stepped in, he was in his late twenties, and bit of a tubby but had a handsome shaved face with well mannered black hair, dressed in a fine tuxedo he bowed to Lucy and spoke in respect. "Miss Winston, your father told me to take care of you for the rest of the weekend, I know you were planning on enjoying some time with your fellow cheerleaders and friends in the city for the weekend but your father told me to take care of you for the rest of the weekend before you travel to Chicago for the next match."

She smiled and nodded before turning to take off her clothes but Fred, who didn't want her to get out of the cheer leader outfit, coughed into his hand. "Sorry Miss Winston but we are to leave now, you can change once we have gotten to the house."

Lucy blinked in confusion and put a finger to her red lips in confusion and spoke her mind. "Oh? Like, are we not going to the hotel? I was supposed to buy a room for the weekend after the game, I have all my stuff here so it would not be a problem."

"Sorry but it would be much safer in a secluded location and the house in question is near the airport so you won't be late for your flight on Monday." Fredrick answered swiftly and professionally, he had worked as a bodyguard and butler before he got fired for fucking the wife and daughter he was supposed to guard, while they slept, making them with child. They didn't make him pay allowance as they had enough money themselves.

The cheerleader captain's lips formed a perfect o and she looked like someone had explained what the bright spot in the sky was. "Oh I see. Well, like, then mister... oh I forgot your name."

"No worry madame, I never told it to you, call me Fred for now Miss Winston. come we must be going, the car is outside, I will carry your bags." Taking the four heavy bags Fred walked to the outside of the stadium and to the black sports car, a ferrari he had taken from a car thief after offing him. Putting the bags into the trunk of the car he opened the passenger seat and let Lucy sit down before getting into the driver's seat and drove along the road towards the house he had gotten from his uncle when he died twelve years ago.

Driving down the road towards the house he took a glance at her, enjoying the view of her perky nipples poking against the wet material of her cheerleader top that was stretched out by her big breasts. Gods he couldn't wait to show this piece of ass and tits how things worked in the real world. He then got an idea and spoke to her as he drove, noticing her shivering fro mthe cool breeze. "Are you cold miss Winston?"

"Oh? Yeah I am, my clothes are all, like, wet and stuff." She answered in an airhead voice and Fred spoke up as he drove, the road leaving the city for a quite forest road.

"Well how do you normally warm up when you feel cold miss Winston?" She put her finger against her lips and thought for about five minutes before she spoke up.

"Well I was like cold in the shower after practice, Julie and Brianna notice and I was like "Thank you" and they were like "No problem" and we hugged each other and they rubbed my tits and pussy, that made me all warm and tingly, it was real awesome." As she finishes speaking Fred let his hand drop to her thigh and stroked her leg from beneath the skirt to her knee, and she remained smiling naively.

"Like this miss Winston?" She shook her head and took Fred's hand and put it against her panties and pushed his finger against her pussy.

"Here, Julie and Brianna petted my pussy and made me feel, like, awesome." Grinning Fred let his hand slide beneath her panties and began to stroke her pussy. "Oh! Yes, like, that's what it felt like! Awesome!" She said with a wide grin and spread her legs to give Fred more reach and let lout low moans as they drove down the forest road.

OOC: I hope someone will be interested, and sorry if I controlled Lucy for such a long time but I just wanted to show how the character is like.
 
Back
Top