The Warlock's Conquest (A Human/Monster Women Fantasy RP)

Drakkwall

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Posts
4,353
My name is Harry Haidren and I am a Warlock, someoen who draws the powers of the unnatural to fight those who oppose me. I am on a quest to conquer the monster lands known as Grevelia, meaning Infestation in the ancient language. This land houses hundreds of monsters living in a vast clan like relation, they live on their lands and kill each other some times, but mostly keep to themselves.

And I plan on taking command of these lands, uniting them udner my rule, and I plan to do this with both force and diplomacy. My first goal are the minotaurs, they are said to be one of the more peaceful monster clans and I intend to show them my way.

I enter the tribal like vilalge of the minotaurs, my greater shadow summoning guarding me like a black ogre hunching by my side. My eyes traces the vilalge as I walk towards the chieftain's tent, the minotaur's eyes my curiously but without any malice.

Entering the large tent I bow to the minotaur chieftan who sits on a throne of stone and bones. "I have come to make you an offer Chieftain of the Minotaurs, I am Harry Haidren, Warlock Supreme of the Black Academy, I am here on a personal quest to unite the monster clans into a single kingdom of which I shall guide them all to a new age." Then I looked the chieftain in the eyes and a vast amount of information was traded between us through magical telepathy and the chietain rubbed his nose at what I had offered, and before one fo the younger and more hot tempered fools of guards could get himself killed by attakcing me for my offer the chieftain spoke.

"If you can defeat my greatest warrior i naingle combat, who happens to be my daughter, I will agree to your proposal Warlock. But if not then I will kill you myself." Nodding in agreement I accepted the chieftain's request and spoke up. "We better do it in a secure loation as to not damage the village, there's a big cabe chamber at the foot of the mountain you village sit on, we can go there to have the battle, two go into the cavern and fight until the other surrender or is knocked unconscious. We shall fight alone and out of sight with a boulder keeping us from escaping the cave, once one is defeated or knocked uncoscious the winner will wait untilthe next day when the boulder will be removed. We will have fodo and water in the cave as the battle might go on longer then a day. Thus the guards will check the battle progress every lunchtime until the battle has ended. Is this acceptavle?"

The chieftan agreed to my terms and we quickly proceeded, moving down to the chamber like cavern I hadmy greater shadow summon get a big rock to use to block the entrance, then the chieftan, four minotaur guards and a beautiful minotaur woman came, she looked more human then minotaur, possible a halfbreed, with barely covering armor, fi yo ucan call it hat, wielding a big halberd. Bowing to the chieftain and his duaghter I spoke. "Let us proceed, every lunch time form today the guards are to check the progress of battle, when someone has won they wait until the guards open the blocked entrance. But first we, the battlers, shall introduce each other before entering the cavern, I am Harry Haidren, a pleasure to meet you madame." Taking her free hand I kissed it gently, mentally grinning at the blush she got and then listened to her introduction before we both entered the cavern, which was blocked by the boulder, we had barrels of water, wine, meat, bread and fruit in oen of the corners.

Shifting my robe into a sleeveless combat robe I move to the other sideo f the chamber before getting into a stance and I ask the minotauress. "Are you ready lady -Insert name-?"

OOC: This will be an rp a about a warlock fighting, taling and convincing monster tribes into joining beneath his rule, either by force or talk, and through it he will have the time to enjoy some good monster babe booty. First up is the Minotaur, I will put up a poll of which monster will be next and we will go by the order we get. But first I want suggestions on what monsters I shoudl enter into the poll, pm me the suggestions.

Harry Haidren: http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/061/b/7/__On_Fire___Finale___by_Anima_Auburne.jpg

The Minotauress: http://jessicaelwood.deviantart.com/art/Skade-109962587
 
"K'dell," the kiss was a little over the top but she was used to men ogling her. She was also a little tired of it and was glad there wouldn't be a host of horny minotaur males watching her fight this puny human. She innately distrusted mages and wondered what the hell her father was thinking. So what if he was a royal? so what if he was pretty powerful in general, she doubted he could satisfy her in combat or pleasure.

"So Hairy, does your name imply you are furry?" she mock bowed and indicated she was ready. The dance began, each testing the other's style. She was surprised to see he was not distracted by her lush breasts, the full curves of her hips, the delicate sway of her garment over her well formed body.

She blocked his magical attacks for the most part, and she was immune to a great deal, but eventually she slipped up, and she was surprised that he sought to pin her instead of harm her. He was an honorable man, a rare thing especially as a mage.

However the fault was minor and occured just before the lunch break. The guards seemed surprised they were both alive and relatively unharmed.

After lunch fighting ensued again, and she silently wondered if it would be better to surrender or allow herself to be knocked out, what would be more honorable.

"You fight well," she offered.
 
Chuckling Harry nodded, she was a good warrior, not to mention very good looking, as he fought her he didn't wish t oput harm o nher and saught to use his magic to tie her and make her admit defeat to him. "Thank you K'dell, and my name is Harry, not Hairy, it means Harold in the old language. Now let us continue." Suddenly swirling aroudn the warlock slammed his foot into the earth and tentacles of stone shoot up to entangle her limbs, tracing his hands in the air the arcane nexus was about to fire a charm spell to order her to submit and accept defeat, when she kicked a rock into his head and his focus went downhill. The result was a bright flash, but afterwards the two continued the fight, thinking nothing had gone wrong.

But in truth something had happened, the charm spell, intended to make someone submit and obey ones command, had been altered by the chaotic flux fro tmhe disruption, isntead of a charm spell it had turned into a mixture of mating, fertility and lust spells, which made the target highly fertile to the caster, made it slowly begin to feel lust for the caster and would make the target become submissive to the caster once mated. The spell had also affected Harry as he was the caster, he was getting a bit turned on and a ahrdon was poking in his pants, but he kept his cool, not getting distracted, and slammed his first forward and out of thin air exploded a beam of pure water that hit the minotauress square on, her barely covering clothes were washed off by the water, elaving her only in her armor parts.
 
The fighting got very close very quick, as she realized his hands channeled most of his spells, besides he had somehow knocked her battle axe out of the way. It was more like wrestling, and being pressed up against his body made her more aware of him as a man, and his flowing robe couldn't conceal his erection when she had him pressed up against a wall. She stole a kiss, her mouth dominate on his, distracted by the intense passionate desire that was raging within her.

She wanted to know how he would feel against her nearly nude body, and when she broke off the kiss, she was surprised to see equal desire in his eyes. She knew that the sooner she submitted the longer she'd have to mate with him. At the same time, she didn't want to submit too easily.
 
Growling Harry teleported out of her cluthes, thoguh he didn't take his clothes with him as he was distracted by his sexual desires, swiftly moving he made his clothes turn into chains and tied her down on the ground, a collar around her neck. Swiftl moving he pressed his body down over hers, claiming dominance, his mouth suckled, bit, nibbled and pulled her nipples while his hands teased her wet pusssy, making her orgasm approach but not reach over the edge, torturing her by keeping her constantly on the edge. As her body glowed with sweat and desire he pressed down agaisnt her, crushing her breasts into his chest, his eyes glared into hers, his hands held hers down, his knees held her legs spread and his cock teased her pussy with lgiht grinding. "Submit to me! Accept defeat or remain needy for my cock for the rest of your life you horny cow!"
 
He was good, and on the same wavelength. She struggled just enough to really enjoy his touch and be frustrated about not cumming. She did not like being called cow, and with a strength brought on by his insult her legs wrapped around him, holding them together but working to crush him between her thighs. Every movement rubbed him delightfully agaisnt her, and she understood the struggle now would be for sexual dominance.

She'd never really considered herself sexually dominate or submissive, she'd done the usual exploration of her self and with a few of her close female friends. They had all agreed that males were all but useless as the bigger the prick the less talent they had, and small pricks were incapable and tongues, well any of her friends had better tongues than any male.

"Admit you want a horny cow," she taunted back at him.
 
Grinning Harry responded. "Heh I'd be lying if I said no, but I am not the one to beg for it." His eyes glowed green and suddenly his body expanded and he grew twice as large, twelve feet tall with his cock swelling one forth bigger, it was very large in his human form and had looked to be average for a minotaur, but as he was larger then a minotaur at the moment it was slightly bigger then that. Her muscles were still warped around his waist but this time they couldn't muster the strength to seriously hold it. Grinning down at he he warped his mouth around her left breast and slide one big finger into her pussy while growling at her as he pulled one of her nipples between his teeth, his freehand stroking his cock agaisnt her pussy's slit. "What does the horny cow want?" She whimpered out in a horny voice as the now larger male dominated her. "I want your cock..." "And to get this cock will you admit defeat and submit to me? Tell me now or you might not get what you want."
 
"If I continue to resist?" the size change surprised her as his form was now in line with a minotaur male in his prime. She doubted he could not mate with her, at least in the same way she couldn't think of not mating him. His larger finger felt amazing, and she was pleasantly surprised he knew what he was doing.

"I surrender to your cock, now fuck me good and hard," she roared her legs gripping him for pleasure rather than for fighting. Her friends would be so jealous, and with a grin she realized that in order to unite the tribes he would be fighting and mating with many of her friends. It would be an ideal situation.
 
Growling teasingly he slide his tongue along her cheek before kissing her deeply and slammed his cock into her cunt, splitting her virginity like it was thin paper, the chains disolved int ohis robes, acting as a cushion as he returned to his regular size, but kept u phis dominance despite his size, pressing her upp body down with his hands on her big breasts, pinching the big teats i nthe process, the human warlock proceeded to pound his still larger then normal cock. even in its regulat size it was big enough to fit a minotaur. With his hands gripping her breasts and nipples he used them as leverage for his thrusts, making him pull, press, push and turn her big mounts in rythmn with his thrusts, making her already swollen teats get bigger, his large cock punching at the gates of her uterus, trying to get inside the fertile chamber.
 
She enjoyed the feel of his black silky hair, surprised to enjoy the feel of his smaller form. K'dell submitted willingly to his sexual desires, her strong thighs wrapping around him. She wanted to feel him deep inside her. Her body felt different than ever before, and she wrote it off as some magical enhancement, either way he felt amazing. Better than any of her friends finger and tongues. She felt very womanly in her submission, watching his face as he strove to fill her with his seed. K'dell had a few non minotaurs in her family tree, but it was very rare, and she'd never really given motherhood much thought considering how protective her father was. So protective that while she'd seen other mate, and had her female friends, she had been upto this man, a virgin.

Her roars of pleasure were loud, the cavern shaking slightly from the force of their coupling.
 
Cum exploded into her womb after about half an hour of constant thrusts, Harry didn't stop though, the magical spell was keeping him up and running to fill her up more and more with white creamy semen. The sperm he was inserting into her pussy, magically charged sperm at that, was starting to speed up the birthing process of the now fertilized egg in K'dell's womb. already was the foster growing and K'dell's belly and breasts were growing a bit larger, tender and filled with different white fillings, one with cum and one with milk. Kissing his new minotaur mate as he pounded more and more cum into her slowly expanding belly he roughly groped her breasts while growling at her as he kissed her. "Gods you feel so good around my cock K'dell, I am going to fuck you silly, going to make you so filled with cum you will taste it! Hmmm there's a thought." After coming one more time into her sweet tight cunt, making her belly expand eve faster, Harry pulled out of her cunt and pressed his cum dripping cock into K'dell's mouth and began to mouth fuck her while suckling and groping her breasts, surprised when milk began to flow out of the big teats, but he wasn't complaining, the milk was reviving his stamina and sperm count!
 
The magical conception added to the lovely warmth of feeling him cum inside her. It seemed to go on for as long as the thrusting had. She was surprised to see her belly swell and figured it was just the massive amount of cum he'd caused her body to swell. Her breasts on the other hand, she had no idea why they'd swollen, the skin pulling tight every capillary showing through the milky perfection of her skin, the nipples swelling as well.

K'dell thought she looked more like a nursing minotaur than a blushing bride. She smiled and opened her mouth up to him as he sat astride her mouth, fucking her mouth as he tasted her breasts. It felt strange, and warm as he sucked hard, feeling as if her breasts were exploding in his mouth.

The taste of his sperm and her juices on his cock was surprisingly tasty, protein rich. It fueled her in a way no other food had, her belly seemed to gurgle in delight at the surge of flavorful fluid gushed down her throat.
 
Groaning out as she sucked him off Harry increased his suckling o nehr breasts ,tasting the delicious milk like a starving wolf pup. Soon he came inside her mouth again, giving her a strong taste of protein rich sperm, and then her belly stopped swelling and something began to move inside it. But he didn't notice as he was to busy fucking her face and sucjling her breasts. The wiggling being inside her belly began to crawl out of her womb, making her cunt pulse i npure bliss as the big thing crawled out, pushing itself out fo her former virgin cunt. And as Harry came into her suckling mouth again the calf in her belly came out of her orgasming cunt and let out a loud moo, it was a girl, a cow minotaur.

Shocked at the sight of the child, still connected by cord to her mother, harry slowly withdrew from K'dell's mouth and scooped up the shild, slicing off the cord with a spell used for after pregnancies. holding the beautiful minotaur calve for his new mate to see Harry grinned. "Well looks like we are parents already K'dell." The father then ptu the calve agaisnt her left breast and it began to drink her milk while Harry drank fro mehr right, his hand teasing her slightly sore, but pleasured, cunt, as the two laid there with the new family member.
 
she was distracted by the taste and texture of his cum to realize the surge in her womb as the child grew. She was lost in the pleasure and when she felt wetness on her thighs she assumed it was sexual and her thighs spread wide. The pressure from inside pleasurable and birthing was orgasmic. She watched stunned at the child mooed her ears and nose clearly minotaur.

K'dell gasped in pleasure, family suddenly seemed very important. She watched as Harry severed her connection to her newborn and settled the slimy newborn to her swollen teat. She was stunned, but as Harry sucked hard and the child suckled strongly, her cunt continued to orgasm, the rhythmic contractions helping firm up her cunt. While not as tight as before, it was not as loose as most females after birth.

Her face went from the small miracle sucking on her swollen teat, to her magical husband hungrily nursing on the other. Her body was able to feed them both and she licked her lips and reached for a jug of water to help replenish her lost fluids.

"What shall we name her?" she asked.
 
Smiling he traced a finger through their daughter's hair and then tweaked the nipple she was suckling on, causing a little squirt of milk to hit their daughter's nose, making her lick it up before suckling the nipple again. "How about Dellia? After her beautiful mother." Stroking K'dell's hair he kissed her deeply while softly teasing her nipples and pussy, enjoying the fondling copulation as they spent the remaining hours of the time in the cave enjoy each other and their daughter.

When the chieftain and his guards discovered what had happened the chieftain had fainted, he had wanted grandchildren from his heir but not excepeted it to happen instantly. There was a big celebration for the two mates and their newborn daughter, the threesome then went off the next day towards the forests down bellow where the tribes of the forest monsters and animal spirits dwelled.

OOC: What tribe do you want us to go to next?
 
There were many fiercesome beasts among the monster tribes. Centaurs, ogres, draconians, not to mention Halflings tribes that survived by raping humans alternatively with whatever creature made up the other half of their DNA.

She had friends among the princesses, and offered a list of suitable tribes to look at next, allowing her mate to make his choice. Even as she chided him about his fertility and gaining a tribe of monster brats.
 
Smirking at the jab on his fertility he simply smacked her ass and groped her big breasts throgh her thin top and stated that she wasn't complaining about it when he fucked her. Deciding to take the words to the tribe of the beastmen, they were a strong group in the forest and coudl gather more allies Harry couldn't reach.

They soon reached the beastmen's town, a big stone fortress from the old age ,a bit run down but perfect for the beastmen. Being greeted by guards and spears Harry calmly swayed them to lead them to their leader, Bigclaw, once they reached the throneroom, where the beastman, a grey wolf, sat on a throne of bone and leather. "What do you want outsiders? We do nto take kindly to humans here."

Repeating what he had told the minotaur chieftain the wolf beastman thought for a moment before nodding. "Normally I'd disagree, but as K'dell is here thne it means the old bull has joined you and he's a smart bull that one. Very well I will accept your challenge, but you will have to battle one of my daughters as I am not as oyugn as i sued to be so I need to be in good shape if bad things happen. There's a secure clearing surrounded by stone walls we use as a prison, there's nobody there and it is a mile fro mthe town so you won't get disturbed through the battle. Now which of my daughters will you battle?"

"Seeing how K'dell knows them since they were young I think she should decide who should battle me, I do not intend on forcing anyoen to battle me." Okay that was a lie but hey, he hadn't forced them to battle him, yet.

One of the daughers: http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs45/i/2009/056/6/1/_10_Commission_Lonebeatle_2_by_DesingAHV.jpg
 
K'dell pointed out one of his lovely daugthers and kissed his throat possessively, as their child nursed hungrily, the child had been attached to one nipple or the other since her birth unless she slept.


Valia stepped forward, her formidable claws a weapon unto themselves, she made a polite speech apologizing for killing K'dells mate.

Then with a flicck of her tail she ran off to the deserted glade.
 
Smirking Harry bowed to his mate and the disappeared in a spinning warp of green light, teleporting himself to the glade, he knew its location as he had scouted out the lands of the monster tribes months ahead. Landing smoothly on the soft grass, crouched down, Harry saw the wolf woman enter the glade by leaping from a tree and through the entrance, which was sealed by a big rock, just like it had with the minotaur cave.

"May I know my opponents name? I am Harry Haidren, a pleasure to meet you." Getting into a battle stance the human warlock waited for the wolf's respond, she leaped forward with her claws after giving her name and he retaliated by summoning a water elemental, her physical attacks did little against the water being and its wet body soaked her clothes and fur, showing off her fine body.

What harry didn't realise was that the magic that had caused him and K'dell to mate and breed was a permanent thing i nhis magical aura, so if he was to subject magic agaisnt a female virgin it would desire to be his mate and brood. And itj ust so happened that as the water elemental fought the wolf woman he drew forth a sonic boom, as beastmen have sensistive senses, among them hearing, it was an ideal way to make her disorted, but isntead the sonic boom caused her body to explode with lust and pleasure, making her orgasm from the lust tainted magic.
 
She was prepared to kill him, submission was over rated, besides he was a magic user of all things. Valia tried to brush away the water being which just managed to get her soaked, she was annoyed now, wondering what K'dell had seen in this puny mortal. She braced herself for another magical assault as the ripples of magic sounded in the air.

Valia stood very still as the sound did strange things, suddenly her body was in heat and her need was great. In the past she'd taken herbs to forgo a heat cycle, but this was so intense as to make her consider mating with Harry. She pounced on him, growling lustily, "What have you done to me?"
 
Blinking in shock Harry wondered what the hell had happened when the wolf woman pounced onto him, pressing her curvy body agaisnt his, growling lustfully into his face iwth her canine teeth. But he then smirked and kissed her, making her ease up in surprise, lust and need, she closed her eyes and moeaned into the kiss before he suddenly twisted his hand and magic fluxed, he disappeared from beneath her, the earth fromed shackeld on her hands and knees, making her lay facefirst in the earth, ass i nthe air, a true doggy, or rather, wolfy style.

His robes were magically removed and he hunched down, pressing his face agaisnt her firm buttocks, licking her pussy and rosebud, tugging her smotoh tail, showing his domination of her. Deciding to give her a bit of pleasant torture he began to spank her ass, holding her tail i nthe air so he could push a finger into her ass and pussy after every tenth spanking, and as he kept this up he growled at her, almsot wolf like. "Your pussy is all wet Valia, is this low humna making the big wolf horny for cock? Such a naughty behaviour for such a fine bitch, wanting human cock in her cunt, taken like a wolf but by a man."
 
She wanted it badly and was acting shamefully to get it. She growled a throaty sound of need, as she positioned herself for him, surprised at the feel of his tongue. She had forgotten that human did things differently, and while she had tasted her many female friends, and it was pleasant, she'd never felt such a need and wondered what dirty trick he pulled to push her into heat.

It was the animal part of her and she couldn't resist, any male walking by could of had his way with her and she'd still be panting for more. "Take me," she growled slightly commandingly, hoping that if he was built well enough to conquer and impregnate her friend K'dell that he would be able to satisfy her as well.
 
"As you wish!" He growled as heslammed his cock into her virgin cunt, splitting her maidenhood, pressing his his hips forward into her ass he plunged deep into her bleeding cunt, pushing into the tight channel that sucked him in like a leech sucked blood. Standing up, his hands groåping and spanking her as, he pounded into her tight slit, the sound of his balls slapping her thighs and stomach echoed with wet slaps as the sluching sound of his cock moving in and out of her clenching pussy made it into an erotic melody of spanking, wet flesh meeting wet flesh and pussy sucking thick cock. "Ooooooh yes! Take it Val! Take my cock and become my bitch!" He shouted out as he slasmmed into her cunt, one hand groping her left buttock while his other hand spanked her right buttock, he shifted the hands to give both her buttocks a good spanking.
 
She knew it was wrong, to want the wizard, to let him take her precious virginity, but her animal instincts had taken over. Her father would understand, as would the others, and she was surprised to find she enjoyed being spanked, having her rear man handled as he plunged deep inside her. She should have been warned by K'dell's smile, and hated that she wanted a child from this mating.

Valia knew she would be in heat for a few days if she concieved a week if she did not, and hoped Harry was prepared to mount her repeatedly for those days. Her bodys instinct took over as she thrust back against him, her back arching, a howl of pleasure filling the air.
 
As she returned his thrusts he grunted and began to speed up his thrusts, soon his hips jerked in rapid motion as he came into her starving cunt, the magic was evolving his stamina and cum production, even faster then with K'dell. As he slammed his cumming cock into her jerning cunt for half an hour nonstop, her breasts and belly had bulged up and something could be seen squirming inside. As if warned by instinct Harry released val's bounds and pulled her with him so she landed with her ass on his cock, her legs spread by his hands as her bulging belly began to release the two forms inside it as she was bounced anally on the big cock of the human warlock, making her cum again and again as two furry forms came out of her cunt, without naval cords, the tiny ones crawled their slimy bodies up along her stomach, their still dull claws grasping her fur until they groped her breasts and began to suckle milk out of her breasts while their father kept thrusting into her ass.
 
Back
Top