Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 07-15-2009, 11:29 PM   #51
Bshaven
Experienced

i love the taboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by satinmarabana View Post
No comments here... hmmm, alright all you sissies. Mistress Satin commands you to answer my question. Would being dressed in women's underwear/clothes be less fun if it was a completely accepted personal/sexual practice?
Of it all. I like that i feel naughty being made to wear panties. I love when a strong woman like you Satin makes me where panties and serve drinks to her friends and the like.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:57 AM   #52
jays78
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedk View Post
Oooooh, sounds fun! How can I possibly resist......

I had recently gone through a relatively amicable separation from my wife, so when she asked me to watch the pets while she was out of town for a few days it was no problem. Of course, amicable or not, I was still curious what she may have been up to in my absence; I was invariably drawn to take a peek at what was happening in the old underwear drawer these days. The sad fact was, it was quite mundane and rather boring; the only thing I noticed was one new nightie, complete with matching g-string panties. I must say, the nightie was rather blase, but those panties, VERY sexy! You know the kind with the tiniest of patches of fabric in the front, attached to three quite tiny strings for the waste and, of course, to nestle in the crack. Now, I must admit that I have been a long time admirer of sexy TV/CDs, but had never given a thought to dressing myself, but something in my undeniably perverted mind told me exactly what I should do: put them on.......

Never being one to ignore my inner pervert, I stripped off my man clothes and slid them on, their silky goodness fitting me quite nicely. Oh my, the second that string was snugly caressing my ass crack, my cock reminded me just how skimpy the front was. With this sudden surge of unbelievable horniness, I was thinking how sexy it would be to jerk off in her sexy panties and blow a nice load all over her room. Then I had an even better idea.....

It took about 34 seconds to find a willing helper on my good buddy Craigslist. Now, I hadn't actually been with a ton of men, but in my state of mind-clouding horniness, sucking some cock just seemed like the right thing to do. He arrived fairly quickly, and he was a reasonably attractive guy (this coming from someone who finds most men nasty in general). Since talking is usually the worst thing to do, I just led him into the bedroom and told him to feel free to get naked, and he quickly obliged. I also shed my clothes, leaving me in nothing but my ex's sexy panties. My raging hard-on jutting precariously from my psuedo-panties, I sank to my knees and proceeded to.......

Ok, this is getting kind of long, so I will spare the details of what came next. I will say only that he had a truly marvelous cock, nice sized, very clean, well groomed, and that he complimented it with a great body, particularly his ass, which I refrained from rimming for some strange reason. I also said no to his breathless "let me fuck you", which is a timeless regret, but I suppose I will live.......

So I sucked it, he shot a nice load that landed on me and splattered all over my wife's floor. Needless to say, when he was out the door, it took me about 12 seconds for my load to join his, and oh, that orgasm was something else....

Needless to say, by the time I put those soiled panties back in her drawer I was a very happy pervert ;-)
Sounds hot. Did your ex ever find out?

Old 07-16-2009, 07:08 AM   #53
dedk
Virgin

Yeah, I must say that the whole scene was hot as hell! And no, she never had a clue :-)

Old 07-16-2009, 08:04 AM   #54
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur

an ex-GF's thing

She always made comments about panties....and joked about me trying hers on...she had bought me silk boxers to ware to her sisters wedding. She said, 'knowing I was waring them made her HOT'.......good for me....a few nights later at my place she came down from the bed room in just panties and a Bra...but....caring a pair of panties.....blue....I new something was up because they were not her size....I know this because she was a cheerleader and not much over 5'0" tall.....

She proceeded to tell me how comfortable she was with me and told me a story of catching her older brother (she is the youngest of six) with his best friend (another guy) the friend was waring garters and nylons , her brother waring panties. Both were standing, facing each other jacking off.....I still see her brother now and again....he has the HOTTEST wife and a bunch of kids....

That seen turned her on.....and she wanted me to ware the panties.....I did hesitate...but the look on her face and I could tell she was excited....OK......I thought I looked really funny......she went nutz......sucked my dick through the panties until I shot my load.....she rubbed her face all over the cummy panties.....

to bad she was loony........

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259

Old 07-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #55
littlegrizz02
Really Really Experienced

I was 21. I was at my girlfriends house, we went swimming in her pond. When we got out, she said she would dry my pants and underwear. I asked her what am I going to wear? She told me her sweatpants. I go to her room she pulls out a silky string bikini with flowers all over them. I put them on, and I was hooked on wearing panties. Her parents were home, so I took her to the barn and had great sex. I have been wearing panties every chance I get.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:33 AM   #56
satinmarabana

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegrizz02 View Post
I was 21. I was at my girlfriends house, we went swimming in her pond. When we got out, she said she would dry my pants and underwear. I asked her what am I going to wear? She told me her sweatpants. I go to her room she pulls out a silky string bikini with flowers all over them. I put them on, and I was hooked on wearing panties. Her parents were home, so I took her to the barn and had great sex. I have been wearing panties every chance I get.
Sounds like a wonderful start to your panty life, Little Grizz. I suspect she got an eager partner out of it.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:28 PM   #57
ShavedHed
Virgin

;)

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Old 08-02-2009, 03:08 AM   #58
subpup123
cute in a collar

Old 08-02-2009, 08:55 AM   #59
michaelinteas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShavedHed View Post
To answer the quote: Nope, I'm one of those guys who's pissed off that women get to pick from the clothing of both genders. Its socially acceptable for a girl to wear a pair of jeans. But if I wore a dress, I'd be a freak. Its hot as hell where I'm at. I'd be sweating in a pair of boxers and shorts. But the panties and dress I'm wearing breathes so much better. If a girl was wearing this, they'd be conservative. Since I'm wearing it, its risque. If it were socially acceptable, I'd be sitting in the shade outside. Instead I'm hiding inside.
I agree with you, it is in no way fair for us guy's

Old 08-10-2009, 08:43 PM   #60
southernyankee
Experienced

The first time I dressed (several years ago) was with stockings and a garter belt. My girlfriend at the time had come over dressed in a miniskirt, blouse, stockings and garters. We started talking and the next thing I knew, I was putting on the stockings and garters. I was so excited, I was shaking. I don't think I had ever been harder. Our sex that evening was very hot. We then started experimenting with more dressing, her doing me in the ass, etc. Unfortunately we went our separate ways. My current girlfriend would not be so understanding; I would love for her to be cool with dressing.

Old 08-10-2009, 11:09 PM   #61
satinmarabana

Thanks for sharing, southernyankee. I can imagine the look on your face. It is precious to watch a true sissy encouraged and excited to dress up.

My stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
My Purity Score: 53.4% (not enough drugs apparently...)

Old 08-20-2009, 09:31 PM   #62
southernyankee
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by satinmarabana View Post
Thanks for sharing, southernyankee. I can imagine the look on your face. It is precious to watch a true sissy encouraged and excited to dress up.
thanks, satin, that night I was so excited

Old 08-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #63
monika333
Experienced

Old 08-24-2009, 11:13 AM   #64
craigypoos
Really Experienced

The first time I tried on a pair of panties I felt really silly, and didn't keep them on for more than few minutes, but they did feel nice against my skin.

I tried again a few days later, and walked around in them for a while, until I caught myself in the mirror - the image of those frilly black and pink panties, with my cock peeking out of them looked really hot.

Now I wear panties whenever I want to feel really naughty.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:36 PM   #65
satinmarabana

Thank you, Monika and Craig

My stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
My Purity Score: 53.4% (not enough drugs apparently...)

Old 09-22-2009, 11:03 PM   #66
juliegomez
Experienced

first time in panties

i don't remember

but later i found a pair of white lacey panties hanging on a fence in a park

i washed them rhrough and tried them on, a nice sexy tight fit,

then a neighbors college age daughter,

she must have dropped her little thong on the sidewalk

they get me hot and horny

Old 09-23-2009, 01:00 AM   #67
accor
Virgin

Old 09-23-2009, 08:47 AM   #68
xdressslut
Really Experienced

Wink first time in panties ..

Old 09-24-2009, 10:49 PM   #69
juliegomez
Experienced

panties and more ...

So they felt so sexy i went to an adult store and bought a black nylon
bodysuit and pantiehose.

The bodysuit was very sheer and very tight, it had snap fasteners at the crotch which
i found usefull at a later date.

the slinky tightness of the nylon was very stimulating, before long i bought a schoolgirl halloween costume and a hair of heels.

i could not believe how aroused i became just wearing girlie clothes, i would tease myself for hours.

i wanted to please a man while all dressed up, but i could not think how to make it happen ..

Old 09-24-2009, 10:54 PM   #70
juliegomez
Experienced

"gifts for my girlfriend"

Before long i was buying "gifts for my girl friend", thongs, skimpy lace cotton panties in pink and lavender, a skirt and some dresses from a thrift store.

what felt really good was a cotton sundress a size too small over garter belt and nylons and nylon minipanties.

the fresh air on my thighs made me feel so exposed ...

Old 09-24-2009, 11:28 PM   #71
quickcarl31b40

It started, like many other guys, with my wife's panties and pantyhose. Trying them on for a few minutes, but scared she would notice the pre-cum stains that had seeped from my cock, gave me such a sexual rush. Later I finally got the nerve to buy some of my own (I told the sales girl that I had lost a bet...she just smiled and helped me find a nice black satin thong). Now I have a dozen pair or so, but I still get that old rush from my wife's panties/bra or my new garment of choice, her one piece swim suit.

39% pure...so is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Old 09-25-2009, 06:44 AM   #72
myinnerme
Really Experienced

my first

Last edited by myinnerme : 08-11-2010 at 12:24 PM.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:34 AM   #73
green0ne
Virgin

First time wearing panties

Old 09-28-2009, 09:28 AM   #74
SissyJane
Really Experienced

It is amazing how the first experiences seem to set in preferences. I first tried on nylon panties and I love nylon and satiny feels more than anything else.

I need a hot avatar... anyone have one to donate? panties are a must, on male or female...

Craving Panties and more...
Trying my hand at writing erotica, please tell me what you think...
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 09-28-2009, 10:10 PM   #75
webshooter69

All great stories, swelling me up with.....well, swelling anyway!

However____ We lack one thing here......MORE PICS GUYS!!!!!!