Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-01-2009, 05:40 AM   #1
DevilOrAngel
Experienced
 
DevilOrAngel is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: US
Posts: 90
Exclamation One Sentence Story Challenge

Not sure if I'm going about this correctly but I wanted to see how other authors would respond.


Below is my story:

Nimble fingers corralled spent shells into my pockets; turning I melted into midnight shadows satisfied with the knowledge his body would never be found.
__________________
Well Behaved Women Never Make history or Have Orgasms Soooo WHY BEHAVE?

Runs with scissors to feel dangerous

A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit.
Richard Bach
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 05:52 AM   #2
Gus Aspar
Literotica Guru
 
Gus Aspar's Avatar
 
Gus Aspar is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,393
what a brilliant idea!

The moment I saw her mini-skirted behind, rolling sensuously in front of me, the tingle of anticipated delight started to rise from my balls; within minutes my hardness rose to meet her and before the hour was up the fizzing frenzy was pumping my juices into her sweet moistness and we collapsed into relaxed disorder of sweaty skin, untidy hair and soft, gentle breathing.
__________________
Erotically yours ... Gus

In love with the Ladies of Literotica
My favourites
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 05:57 AM   #3
DevilOrAngel
Experienced
 
DevilOrAngel is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: US
Posts: 90
Laughs wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus Aspar View Post
The moment I saw her mini-skirted behind, rolling sensuously in front of me, the tingle of anticipated delight started to rise from my balls; within minutes my hardness rose to meet her and before the hour was up the fizzing frenzy was pumping my juices into her sweet moistness and we collapsed into relaxed disorder of sweaty skin, untidy hair and soft, gentle breathing.
Chuckles i can see I'm gonna have to step it up for my next story Awesome story Gus
__________________
Well Behaved Women Never Make history or Have Orgasms Soooo WHY BEHAVE?

Runs with scissors to feel dangerous

A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit.
Richard Bach
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 05:59 AM   #4
Gus Aspar
Literotica Guru
 
Gus Aspar's Avatar
 
Gus Aspar is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilOrAngel View Post
Chuckles i can see I'm gonna have to step it up for my next story Awesome story Gus
You're so kind, DevilorAngel! We try to please...
__________________
Erotically yours ... Gus

In love with the Ladies of Literotica
My favourites
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 06:05 AM   #5
DevilOrAngel
Experienced
 
DevilOrAngel is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: US
Posts: 90
Bare breasts pressed against the cold unyielding bathroom tile panting moaning growling while Master's thick length slams into his slut his pleasure fuels our building desire final thrust an explosion His body laying on top of mine is the sweetest Satisfaction.
__________________
Well Behaved Women Never Make history or Have Orgasms Soooo WHY BEHAVE?

Runs with scissors to feel dangerous

A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit.
Richard Bach
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 07:42 AM   #6
oggbashan
Ancient writer
 
oggbashan's Avatar
 
oggbashan is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Facing the sea.
Posts: 26,470
Ok, so I cheated: Breathless Stargazing
or:

How NOT to do it...
The roseate Sun, Phoebus’ orb, was glinting in the puddles and dappling the fallen leaves of the ancient forest as Joan made her way along the footpath leading from her rustic rose-entwined cottage, so beloved of tourists and her infrequent visitors from the city who left as soon as they reasonably could because the cottage lacked the basic amenities than any twenty-first century city dweller expected as of right such as satellite television and even running hot and cold water, both of which were unavailable, towards the steeple crowned hill on which the Parish Church sat as it had done for more than a thousand years surveying the expanding and contracting village in the valley beneath and perhaps regretting the earlier centuries when it had been filled to capacity by local residents each in their proper place and order according to the standards of the time, but Joan diverted from the direct route to the Church at a junction and was now heading in the direction of the Evening Star, the planet Venus known as Aphrodite to the Greeks but whether Greek or Roman was the personification of sexual desire, which sexual desire Joan was expecting to assuage once she reached her destination but in the meantime she was diverted by the interplay of light and shade from the evening sun as it sank lower on the horizon turning the landscape to a darkening ruddy hue which darkened further as she walked wondering whether she would reach her destination and assignation before Phoebus’ chariot had passed beyond her view but even if she did not her path was clear because she was accustomed to walking in the direction of the Evening Star every evening that she had free from her avocation of breeder of large and hairy dogs that bore a faint resemblance to The Hound of The Baskervilles and at times she would take one of the so-called breed with her on her perambulation which would certainly deter any evil minded loiterers upon her way but unfortunately also frequently prevented the consummation of her assignation by refusing to leave her side and repulsing her intended with ferocious barking and frenzied attacks barely held in check by the strong leash essential for such savage dogs but this time she was without a canine companion and therefore she hoped that the consummation would be forthcoming without let or hindrance as she continued to walk alongside the nearly dark woodlands before emerging on a slight eminence whence she could see her goal of another rose-entwined cottage from the chimney of which a wisp of smoke was arising promising warmth in both the physical, mental and sexual encounter which Joan would shortly enjoy.

"He's lit my fire" she said to herself.

PS. Ignoring the last short sentence which I couldn't resist:

Words 450
Sentences 1
Reading Ease 0
Grade Level 12.0


Og

Last edited by oggbashan : 05-01-2009 at 07:45 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 07:55 AM   #7
DevilOrAngel
Experienced
 
DevilOrAngel is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: US
Posts: 90
chuckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by oggbashan View Post
Ok, so I cheated: Breathless Stargazing
or:

How NOT to do it...
The roseate Sun, Phoebus’ orb, was glinting in the puddles and dappling the fallen leaves of the ancient forest as Joan made her way along the footpath leading from her rustic rose-entwined cottage, so beloved of tourists and her infrequent visitors from the city who left as soon as they reasonably could because the cottage lacked the basic amenities than any twenty-first century city dweller expected as of right such as satellite television and even running hot and cold water, both of which were unavailable, towards the steeple crowned hill on which the Parish Church sat as it had done for more than a thousand years surveying the expanding and contracting village in the valley beneath and perhaps regretting the earlier centuries when it had been filled to capacity by local residents each in their proper place and order according to the standards of the time, but Joan diverted from the direct route to the Church at a junction and was now heading in the direction of the Evening Star, the planet Venus known as Aphrodite to the Greeks but whether Greek or Roman was the personification of sexual desire, which sexual desire Joan was expecting to assuage once she reached her destination but in the meantime she was diverted by the interplay of light and shade from the evening sun as it sank lower on the horizon turning the landscape to a darkening ruddy hue which darkened further as she walked wondering whether she would reach her destination and assignation before Phoebus’ chariot had passed beyond her view but even if she did not her path was clear because she was accustomed to walking in the direction of the Evening Star every evening that she had free from her avocation of breeder of large and hairy dogs that bore a faint resemblance to The Hound of The Baskervilles and at times she would take one of the so-called breed with her on her perambulation which would certainly deter any evil minded loiterers upon her way but unfortunately also frequently prevented the consummation of her assignation by refusing to leave her side and repulsing her intended with ferocious barking and frenzied attacks barely held in check by the strong leash essential for such savage dogs but this time she was without a canine companion and therefore she hoped that the consummation would be forthcoming without let or hindrance as she continued to walk alongside the nearly dark woodlands before emerging on a slight eminence whence she could see her goal of another rose-entwined cottage from the chimney of which a wisp of smoke was arising promising warmth in both the physical, mental and sexual encounter which Joan would shortly enjoy.

"He's lit my fire" she said to herself.

PS. Ignoring the last short sentence which I couldn't resist:

Words 450
Sentences 1
Reading Ease 0
Grade Level 12.0


Og
I'll let it slide Your Majesty OG Since its your Birthday Happy Birthday (a little late probably but better late than never)
__________________
Well Behaved Women Never Make history or Have Orgasms Soooo WHY BEHAVE?

Runs with scissors to feel dangerous

A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit.
Richard Bach
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #8
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 31,450
With his fingers firmly holding the hammer, he manoeuvred the box and located the socket whilst examining the display; one sharp tap and the bomb was safe.

__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 02:47 PM   #9
Zeb_Carter
...
 
Zeb_Carter's Avatar
 
Zeb_Carter is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In a state...
Posts: 10,003
She saw, she conquered, she came!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #10
glynndah
Good little witch.
 
glynndah's Avatar
 
glynndah is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Floating around in my sparkly bubble
Posts: 24,717
We had a one-sentence thread going last year. It wasn't quite the same, but it was a lot of fun. I'll see if I can find it and post a link.

AHA! I found it: Really, really long sentence challenge
__________________
"When did I go from the good little witch to the not good enough for you little witch?"
"If you could read my mind, love, what a tale my thoughts could tell."
"A picture may be worth a thousand words, but sometimes just a few carefully chosen words can inspire thousands of pictures."
"My! People come and go so quickly here!"
“Technically, a witch is always a lady, except when circumstances dictate otherwise.”

"A from a good witch brings a week of good luck!"

My stories Summer Lovin' contest entries: Welcome, Class of... Balloons and a Blue Ribbon

Last edited by glynndah : 05-01-2009 at 05:40 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #11
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 38,941
Angels do stupid things, like getting tattoos because a mortal likes to see them wearing one, and they step onto battlefields and into bedrooms, they smile at demons-- and demons really should be careful about smiling back at angels-- and the next thing you know your bed is full of feathers, and you've forgotten all about stealing souls because your own is simply too happy to be bothered.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #12
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 31,450
A full-grown adult Dragon with toothache is no easy patient and dentists tend to be careful, lest the dragon lets go some fire, but he was very careful and had the diamond tooth out before the Dragon could draw breath.

Sorry; I'll get my coat. . . .
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #13
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 31,832
Tears came to Amelia's eyes, as she turned from rewinding Neil's bandage and loading the last cartridge in the old Lee-Enfield to see the standard of the Hedley Lancer's Own rising over the hillock behind the on-creeping Mau Mau.
__________________
"I don;t spend time checking on what other people are doing, I just worry about my own shit." -- Lovecraft68

"although I may come across here as somewhat abrasive at times I respect people's efforts and take feelings into consideration." -- Lovecraft68
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 10:46 PM   #14
shereads
Sloganless
 
shereads's Avatar
 
shereads is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 19,238
The forum had fallen prey to a pack of small weasels, odiferous and ill of mien, but when it seemed as if all hope was lost, someone issued a writing challenge and the creatures retreated; weasels abhor tests of wit.
__________________









There was another life that I might have had, but I am having this one.

-- Kazuo Ishiguro
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #15
fieryjen
Midnight Fairy
 
fieryjen's Avatar
 
fieryjen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Waiting at the Bad Wolf Bay
Posts: 14,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Angels do stupid things, like getting tattoos because a mortal likes to see them wearing one, and they step onto battlefields and into bedrooms, they smile at demons-- and demons really should be careful about smiling back at angels-- and the next thing you know your bed is full of feathers, and you've forgotten all about stealing souls because your own is simply too happy to be bothered.
I this.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #16
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 38,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryjen View Post
I this.
Thank you!

I think it's.. going somewhere.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2009, 12:08 AM   #17
fieryjen
Midnight Fairy
 
fieryjen's Avatar
 
fieryjen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Waiting at the Bad Wolf Bay
Posts: 14,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Thank you!

I think it's.. going somewhere.
I would love to know where, if it does indeed.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2009, 12:15 AM   #18
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 31,832
Eventually it might actually be a story.
__________________
"I don;t spend time checking on what other people are doing, I just worry about my own shit." -- Lovecraft68

"although I may come across here as somewhat abrasive at times I respect people's efforts and take feelings into consideration." -- Lovecraft68
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2009, 12:40 AM   #19
DevilOrAngel
Experienced
 
DevilOrAngel is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: US
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Thank you!

I think it's.. going somewhere.

I wanna read if it turns out to be a story Stella
__________________
Well Behaved Women Never Make history or Have Orgasms Soooo WHY BEHAVE?

Runs with scissors to feel dangerous

A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit.
Richard Bach
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2009, 12:59 AM   #20
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 38,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilOrAngel View Post
I wanna read if it turns out to be a story Stella
I'll let you know-- I have hopes that i can actually finish it
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2009, 03:07 PM   #21
DevilOrAngel
Experienced
 
DevilOrAngel is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: US
Posts: 90
Bump

Bump bump bump
__________________
Well Behaved Women Never Make history or Have Orgasms Soooo WHY BEHAVE?

Runs with scissors to feel dangerous

A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit.
Richard Bach
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2009, 03:33 PM   #22
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 31,832
When Angela wiggled out of the ladies', gum popping, stilettos tapping, and mouth motoring to no one in particular, the Caddy and Harold were gone, her battered weekend bag was standing up on end next to the gas pump, and a muscled up, bald-headed, and tattooed brute wearing a dirty apron was lounging in the doorway of the diner across the parking strip and giving her "the look."
__________________
"I don;t spend time checking on what other people are doing, I just worry about my own shit." -- Lovecraft68

"although I may come across here as somewhat abrasive at times I respect people's efforts and take feelings into consideration." -- Lovecraft68
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2009, 03:51 PM   #23
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 16,603
Cool

It had been a brief -- as were they all -- but memorable tryst, one he would savor long after her body had been buried in the field along with all the others.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2009, 09:56 PM   #24
YoursSINSerely
Have Nothing to Add
 
YoursSINSerely's Avatar
 
YoursSINSerely is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: East of the River
Posts: 19,290
How's This?

She walked forward on the white line, placing one red stiletto in front of the other trying to make her right heel hit the toe of the left shoe all the while leaving her arms outstretched to her sides to keep her balance as the officer forced her to keep her eyes on him, but she could only think about how she had fucked her last john in the backseat of a car in the Walmart parking lot and hoped he would do a strip search to find that payment tucked inside her bra, and soon discover she was wearing no panties under that skin-tight, six-inch, red mini skirt when he ran his hand up the inside of her long lean thigh to touch her moistened pussy just before they entered the cruiser, which is when she tucked the cash under his badge and whispered to him, “Handcuffs turn me on, Officer O’Malley.”
__________________
I am Yours SINSerely,

Babs

Something fun to read and fun to wear: Black Satin Stilettos

I'm begging for one more good vote - Please Don't Go Emily

Last edited by YoursSINSerely : 07-31-2009 at 10:35 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2009, 11:17 PM   #25
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby
 
TE999's Avatar
 
TE999 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: www.blindate.com
Posts: 30,055
Having lit the fuse, he turned to run and fell, screaming as the diamonds scattered a-twinkling on the cave floor.
__________________
I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused.

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.