Old 12-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #151
sinnamon
Really Really Experienced
 
sinnamon is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Pa
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebyte View Post
Take naughty pics at work lol jk
Yeah that would be kinda hard to do here lol!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #152
snakebyte
Literotica Guru
 
snakebyte's Avatar
 
snakebyte is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: pa
Posts: 3,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
Yeah that would be kinda hard to do here lol!

Lol, don't wanna get anyone fired. How's you're day going luv?
__________________
Proud Playgrounder #180.


VIVA LA RAZA. RIP Eddie Guerrero
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #153
sinnamon
Really Really Experienced
 
sinnamon is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Pa
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebyte View Post
Lol, don't wanna get anyone fired. How's you're day going luv?
Lol, true! A lot of times I'm the only one in the office but never know when the boss is coming back.

My day could be better. Frustrating, as usual, and I think I'm losing my voice! I've been working on some website mock-ups, but the frustrating thing is that I really need pictures, text, etc... so I know what exactly I'm working with. And yet everyone expects a full site layout to be done without giving me anything more than 'this is what the website is for'. So I just have to throw some hypothetical stuff at them with a bunch of Lorem ipsum. And it's still not enough... BLAH! Ok just had to vent a little. I could go on and on... ugh.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #154
snakebyte
Literotica Guru
 
snakebyte's Avatar
 
snakebyte is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: pa
Posts: 3,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
Lol, true! A lot of times I'm the only one in the office but never know when the boss is coming back.

My day could be better. Frustrating, as usual, and I think I'm losing my voice! I've been working on some website mock-ups, but the frustrating thing is that I really need pictures, text, etc... so I know what exactly I'm working with. And yet everyone expects a full site layout to be done without giving me anything more than 'this is what the website is for'. So I just have to throw some hypothetical stuff at them with a bunch of Lorem ipsum. And it's still not enough... BLAH! Ok just had to vent a little. I could go on and on... ugh.

Aww you can always vent to me. Are you a Web designer?
__________________
Proud Playgrounder #180.


VIVA LA RAZA. RIP Eddie Guerrero
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #155
sinnamon
Really Really Experienced
 
sinnamon is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Pa
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebyte View Post
Aww you can always vent to me. Are you a Web designer?
Thanks Yep, web and graphic designer.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #156
Oo_Bugsy
Really Really Experienced
 
Oo_Bugsy is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a fantasy land...
Posts: 393
Welcome back hun!

Looks like you're going to need to be wined & dined again!
Not to worry I have everything set up for you.

Hot scented bath is running as we speak.
Dinner is cooking.
Wine and glass is on the table so feel free to pour yourself a glass because a lovely foot rub is on the menu before dinner

Bugsy
__________________
In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #157
snakebyte
Literotica Guru
 
snakebyte's Avatar
 
snakebyte is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: pa
Posts: 3,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
Thanks Yep, web and graphic designer.
Cool now i know who to go thru if I every wanna start my peg website
__________________
Proud Playgrounder #180.


VIVA LA RAZA. RIP Eddie Guerrero
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #158
sinnamon
Really Really Experienced
 
sinnamon is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Pa
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Bugsy View Post
Welcome back hun!

Looks like you're going to need to be wined & dined again!
Not to worry I have everything set up for you.

Hot scented bath is running as we speak.
Dinner is cooking.
Wine and glass is on the table so feel free to pour yourself a glass because a lovely foot rub is on the menu before dinner

Bugsy
That sounds divine! Wine would be so good right now too.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #159
sinnamon
Really Really Experienced
 
sinnamon is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Pa
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebyte View Post
Cool now i know who to go thru if I every wanna start my peg website
Yep, I'm the website guru lol. Ok maybe not quite guru, but I know my way around
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #160
Oo_Bugsy
Really Really Experienced
 
Oo_Bugsy is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a fantasy land...
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
That sounds divine! Wine would be so good right now too.
Thats just the beginning of your evening.

Wine will flow all night and you'll just get more relaxed. Or more horny! Who know's
__________________
In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #161
snakebyte
Literotica Guru
 
snakebyte's Avatar
 
snakebyte is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: pa
Posts: 3,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
Yep, I'm the website guru lol. Ok maybe not quite guru, but I know my way around
The more i get to know you the more i like you
__________________
Proud Playgrounder #180.


VIVA LA RAZA. RIP Eddie Guerrero
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 05:29 PM   #162
Redds89
Experienced
 
Redds89 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: pa
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
That sounds divine! Wine would be so good right now too.
After the day I had I'd rather have a whole bottle of vodka and maybe a few beers. All I can say is at least the actual children acted like children and were good. Wish I could say the same about those who aren't children that I work with.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 05:38 PM   #163
sinnamon
Really Really Experienced
 
sinnamon is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Pa
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redds89 View Post
After the day I had I'd rather have a whole bottle of vodka and maybe a few beers. All I can say is at least the actual children acted like children and were good. Wish I could say the same about those who aren't children that I work with.
Mmmmm vodka. Sorry to hear you had a rough day. Sometimes the 'adults' act more like children than the children. Hopefully you can have a nice relaxing evening though
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 05:39 PM   #164
daz121
Really Really Experienced
 
daz121's Avatar
 
daz121 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK, London
Posts: 464
Only just seen this thread!!!

And wow, glad I did !! Love it!! Some great pics!! In fact they are all great ! Keep up the good work. Love the last pic! Those lips looking very kissable!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #165
Oo_Bugsy
Really Really Experienced
 
Oo_Bugsy is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a fantasy land...
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redds89 View Post
After the day I had I'd rather have a whole bottle of vodka and maybe a few beers. All I can say is at least the actual children acted like children and were good. Wish I could say the same about those who aren't children that I work with.
Take a seat next to our lovely Sinnamon. I'll grab you a cold beer.
__________________
In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #166
druce19
Literotica Guru
 
druce19 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Maryland
Posts: 6,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
Doing alright here... I'm at work right now.... SHHHHH! Be vewwwy vewwy quiet :P Would rather be home having some fun but it is what it is.
For shame, sinnamon !!
__________________
Without dreams of hope and pride, a man will die.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #167
Redds89
Experienced
 
Redds89 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: pa
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Bugsy View Post
Take a seat next to our lovely Sinnamon. I'll grab you a cold beer.
Well all I ask is that its either extra gold mgd
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #168
Redds89
Experienced
 
Redds89 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: pa
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
Mmmmm vodka. Sorry to hear you had a rough day. Sometimes the 'adults' act more like children than the children. Hopefully you can have a nice relaxing evening though
Man if you love vodka come get drink with me wearing something sexy of course. Snakebyte also is requesting it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #169
snakebyte
Literotica Guru
 
snakebyte's Avatar
 
snakebyte is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: pa
Posts: 3,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redds89 View Post
Man if you love vodka come get drink with me wearing something sexy of course. Snakebyte also is requesting it.
Yes come over and getfucked up drunk with us.. Lol
__________________
Proud Playgrounder #180.


VIVA LA RAZA. RIP Eddie Guerrero
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #170
sinnamon
Really Really Experienced
 
sinnamon is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Pa
Posts: 398
Oh that would be fun if I didn't have to work tomorrow. lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 04:08 AM   #171
snakebyte
Literotica Guru
 
snakebyte's Avatar
 
snakebyte is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: pa
Posts: 3,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
Oh that would be fun if I didn't have to work tomorrow. lol
There's always the weekend
__________________
Proud Playgrounder #180.


VIVA LA RAZA. RIP Eddie Guerrero
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 04:50 AM   #172
Redds89
Experienced
 
Redds89 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: pa
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebyte View Post
There's always the weekend
I have chocolate cake vodka. Its really yummy
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #173
cactusjack0584
Nudity Extraordinaire
 
cactusjack0584's Avatar
 
cactusjack0584 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 2,001
Bump..... and grind, is what I'd love to do with you
__________________
New co-op competition thread with my friend Thom_the_gleeman: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=962606

Feel free to browse and definitely post comments, suggestions and vote!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 12:59 PM   #174
thomasinfi
Literotica Guru
 
thomasinfi's Avatar
 
thomasinfi is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Finland!
Posts: 3,296
Looking good there, lady!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #175
sinnamon
Really Really Experienced
 
sinnamon is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Pa
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redds89 View Post
I have chocolate cake vodka. Its really yummy
Haven't had that one yet. I've had the whipped cream one... which was pretty good
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.