Old 04-07-2016, 03:19 PM   #1
oOMinxOo
Really Experienced

Seven Short Stories

I read an interesting idea with regard to poetry that I think can be applied to short stories as well. Let me know your thoughts or even better the results of your work on the following idea:
7 short stories
One for each deadly sin
You cannot say the actual sin in the story. It's for the reader to guess.

Old 04-13-2016, 04:44 PM   #2
Gauguin
Virgin

7 Deadly Sins

Excellent idea. I'll give it a go.

Old 04-13-2016, 05:09 PM   #3
nsymserotica
Experienced

I'm in, too. May be a while, though.

My stories on Literotica:
Craig: Bend Over Boyfriend
Hotel Story
The Sugar Baby

Old 04-13-2016, 08:46 PM   #4
MagdahLina
Loves Spam

I think you should open it up to poetry too. I'd like to hear the stories though.

Old 07-22-2016, 09:26 PM   #5
HankUric
Experienced

One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOMinxOo View Post
7 short stories
She came in, kissed him on the cheek, and took a seat across from me oblivious to the fact that the golden afternoon light bouncing off the near-platinum strands of hair that had rebelliously escaped the constrain that held the rest of her hair in a loosely held pony-tail were perfectly framing her young features.

We had met before, in passing at various casual events, but never had we sat so close to each other, face to face. “Hi” she smiled with a glimmer in her pale blue Nordic eyes, its shine accentuated by sparkle of the ring on her finger. Her mouth bookends her greeting with an infinitesimally noticeable curvature of her baby pink lips, its outline accentuated by the sheen of her lip-gloss.

All the hours of scrolling through the countless photos on her Instagram had not prepared me for this moment: her in front of me, burning her silhouette with all the force of all the suns, her last name disintegrating to the darkest forgotten corners of my mind.

Old 07-23-2016, 05:46 AM   #6
HankUric
Experienced

Two

Quote:
7 short stories
Eve’s movements slowed down to the point where even his most masterful of thrusts just made the look of frustration on her face increase in amplitude. He stopped mid pump, and with his cock halfway out -- like his committed to the thing they had -- he searched for his most manliest of tones to reassert his dominance before she got a chance to his name.

“I’m not using a fucking condom.”

Mike Gilroy never wears condoms. That was his manifesto -- man-festo he’d joke with his friends -- from the first girl that he finger banged, which of course let to fucking, because Mike Gilroy never takes a no when a yes is just a few condescending comments away, to the first time Eve Fischer invited him up to her dorm room where she let him fuck her without a condom, against her better judgment, because he promised to pull out, and she was a little tipsy, and he was cute, and he had made some stupid comment about how her pussy would be so lucky to have his cum inside and she found that rather charming in an asshole kind of way… but in the end Mike Gilroy didn't pull out because semen goes inside the pussy as his father had said time and time again, a line that had always stuck with him along with his father’s uncanny ability to insult a woman into submission and a memory of his mother quietly washing dishes while her blood soaked through the back of her dress forming a dark red spot against the cotton fabric -- like that eye-thing on Jupiter he would say to himself every time he remembered that day -- blood streaks that disappeared until it found a path along the grooves of her stockings, traveling the length of her leg forming a small puddle of blood around her very sensible, very mom-like, very domestic shoes.

“My cum goes inside your pussy.”

And with that Mike Gilroy ends the discussion, lifts her legs up to his shoulders, and like a true American Italian Stallion, continues to give her what he calls the-best-fuck-of-her-life -- ignoring the fact that his genes are one-hundred percent generic and the only two Italian things about him are 1) an old beat-up leather wallet that he reluctantly pulls out when he needs to pay for Eve’s drink, and 2) the spelling of his birth town: Milan, MO

Eve continues to accept his penis, on his terms, because he was already inside and the pharmacists at the local clinic was and old Indian guy who would only express his disappointment as a prolonged exhale every time she went in for a sex related behind-the-counter solution. When was the last time you had unprotected sex he’ll ask, knowing full well that it was less than 24 hours, just like the time before, and the time before that, and the time before that… all because Mike Gilroy’s cum goes inside the pussy... which fortunately for her, it does just a few minutes after his manly moves.

Mike Gilroy unceremoniously rolls of her body and wonders if she will ask him to go with her to the Indian… and invitation he will decline because that is a woman’s responsibility and real men don’t fuck around with women shit his father would say. But she doesn't say anything. Instead she gets up and leaves him in peace to watch her waddle - - one hand cupped against her pussy, the other holding her clothes - - to the toilet. He listens to the stream of piss echoing against the French tile, then the sound of torn toilet paper indicating a wipe, followed by flushing and a grand finally piece of hands-under-water-with-soap.

A few minutes later, Eve steps out of the bathroom, fully dressed, and heads out without saying a word.

Mike Gilroy closes his eyes, content in knowing that Eve has finally understood that what real men expect from their real women.

Old 07-24-2016, 06:58 AM   #7
ColetteJulie
Really Experienced

Quote:
I read an interesting idea with regard to poetry that I think can be applied to short stories as well. Let me know your thoughts or even better the results of your work on the following idea:
7 short stories
One for each deadly sin
You cannot say the actual sin in the story. It's for the reader to guess.
I like that idea, and I would stick to the original sins, they've been done before so you have a wealth of angles to pick from that will make yours different, because you can use one that previously been done but twist it to suit you.

Old 08-01-2016, 04:38 AM   #8
sexnovella
Legend

Post Very short.

You know whats fun? Being inside a woman, not moving in and out but grinding my hips just right to stimulate her clit. Building her up to a powerful orgasm and waiting for that perfect moment to stop all movement...that split second where another movement will send her over the edge, denying her of her orgasm. When her hips have stopped thrusting upwards to try to take more inside her to fullfill her orgasm, slwly push inside her and build it back up again....over and over.