LordSamael's spot under the sun

LordSamael

Really Experienced
Hi there, everyone :)

While browsing the forums of this wonderful community, I felt almost guilty to be able to enjoy all of these wonderful pictures without at least giving a little something back, so I decided that the least I could do was to carve out a thread of my own in which I could return the kindness.

I'm really quite shy about it all, so I hope you'll like what I have on offer

Indexed for your pleasure:

Swordsplay
A guy who can handle a sword?
My hand on the hilt
Ready to strike

Mirror (low-quality)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

Stripping down
The shirt suffers
Off it went
No jeans today
My fav boxers again, yet they too have to come off
The full monty

Rewards Series

Fiddling with the strings

Various and requests

Forearm
Eyes
My eyes again
Kiss
In memory of the poodle that once lived on my head
Walking the walk
Sign 1 -- Hats off to you
Sign 2 -- Nearly nude and laid back

Last edited:
Hmm... people don't really seem to be responding that much to my pictures...
perhaps I'll have to show a bit more to get you girls warmed up ;)

Last edited:
I'm interested, sexy. You just have to give it a little time. Love what I've seen so far :kiss:

I've quickly indexed my pictures.

What do you girls think, should I keep this thread going?
It's kinda hard to find the propper motivation, with so little response coming my way...

I think you should keep going. Give it a little time. I love your body and cock ;)

Mmm I love the pictures, you got a great body. I would love to see more soon. Keep them coming you got my interest. :):rose:

~sky:kiss:

Mmm I love the pictures, you got a great body. I would love to see more soon. Keep them coming you got my interest. :):rose:

~sky:kiss:

Wow thanks :)
I must say that you look quite stunning yourself, so it's extra special to get such a compliment from you...
I hope to soon be posting more updates, finishing the first series I started and perhaps posting some new ones ^^

:rose::kiss::rose:

More update

One more picture from the first series for all of you, just like promised :)
Hope you'll like what you see :devil:

Last edited:
And as a final piece of the first series, I present you with the ending.
Gonna hop on to the next train home now, more might be added later :devil:

Last edited:
Very nice picture thread. the shirt suffers one give ya a lennon-ish laid-back look to ya :)

Wow... especially when coming from you, that is a huge compliment to get :)
I did want to make it look laid-back and tempting, so it is nice to hear that you seem to think it worked...
Still loving your pictures, dear, I can barely get my eyes off of them/you :devil::kiss:

Mmmm, you have quite the yummy body and cock :p:p

Thank you for your compliment and encouragement :)
I could very well say the same of you, dear, being a rather frequent visitor and lurker on your own picture thread :kiss:

thanks for sharing
:rose:

Wow thanks :)
I must say that you look quite stunning yourself, so it's extra special to get such a compliment from you...
I hope to soon be posting more updates, finishing the first series I started and perhaps posting some new ones ^^

:rose::kiss::rose:

I am glad you like my pictures to and I will always be posting new ones. :) And you are very welcome.

And as a final piece of the first series, I present you with the ending.
Gonna hop on to the next train home now, more might be added later :devil:

Wow that picture made my mouth water. Very nice hope to see more soon. :kiss::kiss:

~Sky:rose:

I am glad you like my pictures to and I will always be posting new ones. :) And you are very welcome.

Wow that picture made my mouth water. Very nice hope to see more soon. :kiss::kiss:

~Sky:rose:

I, too, shall soon be posting a whole lot more of my pictures, this time spending more time considdering lighting and composition before taking them :)

I am most certainly glad that I've managed to stir your appetite with that one, if there's one thing I don't mind, it would be you suckling and nibbling my nether regions to fruiton :kiss::devil::kiss:

I, too, shall soon be posting a whole lot more of my pictures, this time spending more time considdering lighting and composition before taking them :)

I am most certainly glad that I've managed to stir your appetite with that one, if there's one thing I don't mind, it would be you suckling and nibbling my nether regions to fruiton :kiss::devil::kiss:

Mmm ok. Can't wait for more. :kiss::kiss:

Mmm ok. Can't wait for more. :kiss::kiss:

More is allways something to which I'm happy to oblige :)
Unfortunately, though, I forgot my good camera over at my dorm, so It'll be tomorrow at the earliest that I will be able to post new pictures.
For now, though, I'll let you all have a look at this rather unusual request I did for this thread.

One of my bodyparts

Recently I made another contribution to one of many request threads out here on the boards, seeing as I could not resist X_fallenangel_X's siren call to post a picture of my eyes.

Gaze into your soul

Recently I made another contribution to one of many request threads out here on the boards, seeing as I could not resist X_fallenangel_X's siren call to post a picture of my eyes.

Gaze into your soul

:eek:Oh my...I love your eyes so much. I could stare into them all day.

Keep posting I love seeing your body...every part of it.

~Sky:kiss:

Back