shaved or hairy?

I prefer trimmed or shaved. I hate getting hair caught in my teeth!!

I agree about hair in the teeth, and that applies to women's pussies as well. However, I'm not comfortable with hairless, either. It feels like pedophilia. Just trim it really close, make sure it's freshly washed, and I'm happy.
 
Bald or very trimmed.

I keep myself that way and prefer it on other men. Although it is just a preference not a rule. ;)

chris
 
smooth but, I got a hairy one so I don't mind pubic hair just don't like body hair.
 
I agree about hair in the teeth, and that applies to women's pussies as well. However, I'm not comfortable with hairless, either. It feels like pedophilia. Just trim it really close, make sure it's freshly washed, and I'm happy.

I have to agree that when a pussy is completely hairless it feels wrong, I guess it is what naturally seperates adults from children, so a nice trimmed pussy is beautiful. Same with men, I dont want to go down on a jungle of hair, so nice and trim:rose:
 
Its really the balls that needs that brillo shaved off. Its annoying for me to go down on a guy and theres all this hair. This goes for the asshole too. I cant stand a hairy hole, all that hair does is trap sweat. I faked a toothache on a guy once cause it was a spur of the moment thing and I was trying to give him a rimjob.

With women I dont care so much. Be bald or im hacking away at it like Indiana Jones to eat it.either way Im fine. I guess i hold transsexuals in same regard as men- at least trim it. Mine stay shaved minus the base of the treasure line.
 
I really don't care that much which way the pussy or the dick is but given a choice i do love a hairy pussy. For a dick it doesn't really matter to me much. Assholes I will take them as they come.
 
I prefer shaved or neatly trimmed. I personally go back and forth between the two.
 
what type of cock do you like. a shaved one or one trimmed, or a totally unkept monster?

i love a real man with a hairy cock it makes my shaved sissy clit seem less important and makes me feel more girly and submissive somehow .
 
Back
Top