Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 03-18-2014, 05:10 AM   #1
LusterMunky
Kat Man Do

Please sign this petition to prevent Lit identity fraud

(I'm posting this on all forums, so my apologies if you have to see it more than once)

The History: A little twerp named peedrinker21 stole my (rather distinctive) AV and claimed to be me, Munky, while making rude and disparaging remarks. When his peedrinker name wasn't quite successful he got another alt - LustreMunky - close enough (lustre/luster) to fool some people as he trashed my reputation by making me out to be a jerk. And posting creepy personals type ads with a link to MY pm address (!)

I have a lot of time and posts invested in Lit to be one of the Good Guys. All for naught because of this juvenile fuckwad, and no I don't have a clue why he/she/it is so obsessed with me.

The mods have been responsive and polite, but there's nothing this dickhead is doing that is against "the rules". So I propose that you sign this petition to make it against the rules to impersonate another Litster with malicious intent.

Old 03-18-2014, 05:30 AM   #2
MsLead
Literotica Guru

I support the real original LusterMunky................MsLead

Old 03-18-2014, 05:31 AM   #3
lovecraft68
Not one of the cool kids

Unless you own the rights to that picture no one stole your av.

In fact I hazard to say that like most of us who just grabbed a pic from Google you have no more right to it than he does.

I saw your thread about this in the GB if this means that much to you the last thing you need to worry about is an AV pic, what you need to worry about is getting a life.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

The Best 3 minutes of news I have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDdmtJCEWPA

Old 03-18-2014, 06:38 AM   #4
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post

In fact I hazard to say that like most of us who just grabbed a pic from Google you have no more right to it than he does.

I saw your thread about this in the GB if this means that much to you the last thing you need to worry about is an AV pic, what you need to worry about is getting a life.
I don't think the issue here is "somebody else is using the same pic". It's that Lustre is deliberately trying to make trouble for Luster by impersonating them, and using the same AV is part of that.

If you look at this post, for instance: Lustre's sig says "Guys! I like dicks as much as boobies. Click here to send me a PM" but the link opens a message to Luster.

edit: or it did, looks like the harassing sig is now gone.

Last edited by Bramblethorn : 03-18-2014 at 04:18 PM.

Old 03-18-2014, 07:54 AM   #5
RejectReality
Really Really Experienced

You're in serious danger of getting yourself banned for spamming by posting this to every forum section on the board.

There are only two things that will get you banned on Lit - spamming, and divulging someone's personal information.

Hate to tell you, but a few years back, a scumbag was attempting to sully the name of one of the most popular authors on the site. ( and thus, one of the biggest draws of traffic )

Nothing was done.

If they shrug their shoulders at it happening to someone that prominent, you're not even a blip on the radar.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:03 AM   #6
patientlee
Literotica Guru

I need a clarification on the definition of spam. If a user solicits messages and has them sent to another user's (who do not solicit the messages) account, does that fall under the spam umbrella?

(Not trying to fight about the OP. I'm just curious.)

Milkweed and Gossamer (First Time)

Almost in the Earth Day (Non-Erotic, not in the contest. This was not supposed to be prophetic. Love to the victims of the Pittsburgh-area school stabbings.)

The Others: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 03-18-2014, 09:21 AM   #7
PayDay
unlabelable

The fact that this is serious...
What we know is not everything to know: Therefore, what we know is potentially nothing at all. 6 4 5 1
There is space available on the middle ground. Extras by Request. (2)
The Lost Story ... 08@ (probable cause )

Old 03-18-2014, 11:28 AM   #8
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLead View Post
I support the real original LusterMunky................MsLead
Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post

It's not the picture per se, but the reactions to it by other readers; the assumption that person A is who he says he is. We don't all look at the name that closely.

Bramblethorn
Quote:
I don't think the issue here is "somebody else is using the same pic". It's that Lustre is deliberately trying to make trouble for Luster by impersonating them, and using the same AV is part of that.

If you look at this post, for instance: Lustre's sig says "Guys! I like dicks as much as boobies. Click here to send me a PM" but the link opens a message to Luster."

This strikes me as being plain wrong and rotten, to boot.
If money was involved, it would be a blatant fraud.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 03-18-2014, 11:59 AM   #9
ScouriesWorld
Literotica Guru

Exclamation

Dear Munky,

All of us associated with ScouriesWorld agree with your outrage and support your initiative. However the QUEEN is unlikely to act as aparantly they don't care in the Palace. As long as the money continues to flow in...

FYI the #1 author on the site, our wonderful boss james r scouries has repeatedly been subjected to the same despicable attacks. He of course operates under the "scouries" name on Literotica but the QUEEN has allowed others to post while pretending they are he by using names such as - "_scouries" "scouries_" "scouries." etc, etc. And even after these criminals were outed - people such as the moon man and dark boy, the palace did nothing.

It's a shame really...
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
ScouriesWorld,
Miami Beach, Florida

Old 03-18-2014, 02:09 PM   #10
JKendallDane
Literotica Guru

There is nothing that excites a troll more than being successful at getting a huge rise out of someone.

Sure what is happening is wrong...but you are doing little more than feeding the worthless POS by turning this into a campaign across all the forums.

Bet if you delete all these threads and just ignore the dipshit, he/she/it will quickly become bored with you and find a new victim.

My Literotica stories and series

Come visit me on Facebook

Old 03-18-2014, 04:31 PM   #11
SteelPoint
Really Experienced

Anyway, he said, having finally managed to climb up from the floor and calm his mirth-shaken belly...

... you are seriously expecting those in charge hereabouts to worry about identity misrepresentation..?

Seriously?

I'll begin to believe in the likelihood of that the day someone actually succeeds in convincing me that most alleged 'females' on this site are indeed possessed of ovaries...

Old 03-18-2014, 04:35 PM   #12
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patientlee View Post
I need a clarification on the definition of spam. If a user solicits messages and has them sent to another user's (who do not solicit the messages) account, does that fall under the spam umbrella?

(Not trying to fight about the OP. I'm just curious.)
Dunno about spam, but you can certainly report posts for "harassment", and IMHO this would qualify.

Old 03-18-2014, 05:02 PM   #13
peedrinker21
Really Really Experienced

Thumbs up I Support Munky

petition signed.

Poll: The votes are in! ViciousTease will piss in her boots and make me drink it!

Old 03-18-2014, 05:28 PM   #14
lovecraft68
Not one of the cool kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
Dunno about spam, but you can certainly report posts for "harassment", and IMHO this would qualify.
Lauel considers harassment as part of free speech. Its designed to protect her friends in the gb who bully people as a sporting event.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

The Best 3 minutes of news I have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDdmtJCEWPA

Old 03-18-2014, 06:31 PM   #15
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peedrinker21 View Post
petition signed.
Sort of saw that coming.

"although I may come across here as somewhat abrasive at times I respect people's efforts and take feelings into consideration." -- Lovecraft68