the pack begins

wolfknight20

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Posts
1,089
name: Draco flame fur
age: unknown
race: were wolfiean phinox dragon
appearance: Draco stands 5 foot 6 in human with dark red brown hair and crystal blue eyes that change to a emerald green when hes up set or thinking hard hes well muscled with a gladiators build and has a number of scars on his body that he sports as tho they where medals

when in beast form he stands 6foot 6 with a body that's for the most part a wolf except his tale which is longer and has a sword like blade at the end and he has a pair of midnight black wings he has two inch long retractable claws on each of his paws his fur is a deep blood red that has a tendency to burst in to flames when hes angry or upset and his eyes are a swirling rainbow of colors that have vertical slits for pupils much like a lizards

ability's: Draco can fly and is immune to fire he has a small amount of control over it as well in human his weapon of choice is a cross bow like weapon that fires small silver disc instead of arrows he was also trained in martial arts
__________________
 
Draco sat and waited in the ally out side there next target while his partner went to scope out the lay of the land and see if the target was in or if they would have to wait and set up a steak out
 
Chace Morgan
age 26

She has lived on her own for as long as she can remember going from one foster parent to the other until she was old enough to be on her own.

Her hair is long chesnut colored wavy brown hair and deep blue eyes, she stands 5ft 4in weghing around 130 lbs soaking wet, she is slim and well toned from hikeing and running as well as going on long walks.

Prefering to be on her own not knowing who she can trust and not daring too thinking it safer to be on her own. When she hunts or needs to hunt she dose her best to stay away from populated areas so that she wont be tempted to hunt humans she dose all she can to stick strictly to other animals.

She can shift into a Hawk and Heal with touch if she chooses..

It was one of those Rare occasions when Chace had to go into town for supplys it was always good to keep up the apperance of being human even if one wasnt and she was running low on a few things, so she made up a list and got into her car heading into town.

She really hated going to town tho all the different smells and such always ended up giving her a head ache by the time she left, it took alot to concentrate on what one was doing and not get distracted by everything else around.

She pulled got grocerys first and then went to the hard wear store to pick up some nails and a rake so she could fix a few things around the house and rake up the leaves around her small cabin..

The clerk behind the counter was a teenager by the name of Jeff she could smell his interest and she knew most women would be flattered she wasnt.. Hey Chase havent seen you around in awhile, come in for supplys?

Chase simply nodded yes and got what she needed going to the counter to pay for it.
 
as Draco waited for his partner to get back he got a call from his co there was a change of plans and he was to go track a new shifter they had found and see if they might not be able to talk her in to joining them

Draco hurried to the coredanets he had been given and spotted his mark just coming out of the store he stayed back in the shadows and watched her and followed her when she started to leave
 
Chace left the store with her purche and paused a moment as she was getting into her vehical feeling as tho she were being watched.. she looked around a moment but shurgged it off laughing at herself no one around here knew what she was and most thought of her as a local. Probly just her immagianation getting away with her she thought..

Getting in she drove back up to her cabin as far way from town as possable with little to No negbors for miles.. but she still couldnt shake the feeling of being watched.. she parked in the driveway and got out to begin unloading. she would have to make two trips one for grocerys and one for the stuff she bought at the hardwear store.
 
Draco thought she had noticed him and he was never much for the cloak and dagger stuff so when she started to turn around he stepped out of the shadows by the porch and said sorry to startle yea but we need to talk miss i know about your gifts where alike in that way
 
Startled she dropped the bags she had held in her hands and as started to say you scared me but stopped listining to only half of what he said..

as soon as the words i know about your gifts escaped his lips she took off at a sprint threw the trees away from the house hoping to get enough of a lead that she could transform into a hawk and fly..
 
Name: Zyla
Sex: Female
Race: human/cat hybrid
Class: Ranger
Abilitys: like most rangers she is exceptional with her bow and has a strong connection and bond with other creatures. Has the ability to transform into creatures to cloak her identity.

sleek and silent, her body stretched in the warm morning light. Her claws dug deep into the mass of emerald grass. Dark eyes scanning the horizon, this was pretty much an unsafe place to be laying, out in the open. She didn't care for safety today though, she'd had enough of hiding of running from unknown and unseen foes. Today was the day to relax. Her breathing slow and steady, her mind somewhat hazy from the warmth.

The curve of her breast visible from beneath her black leather corset. her ears peeking out from beneath a shaggy mess of black hair, her pale skin milky white in the light. She was a strange mixture of human and feline. Graceful and slender, she was however burdened with a more human mine then that of the feline hunter. She was weak to romance and craving physical contact. The beast inside of her would take control and run rampart at times...but that was in itself a rarity.

With each breath her chest rose and fell, her mind dancing in lazy circles about what the day might bring. clawing gently at her thigh, the grass made her a little itchy but the sunlight she basked in was far too addictive to give up today. her long tail laying between her thighs. curiosity overcome her seeing a small flutter of movement in the grass ahead. She lifted her frame and attempted to pounce on the unknown thing. failing at moving her body whilst still groggy from the sunlight she fell down to the grass with a giggle as the butterfly took the sky.
 
Piza Ista (grass eyes)
age: adulthood
race: wolf/human
appearance: Dark black fur, green eyes, slightly smaller then most female timber wolves, tracking ability heightened due to intelligence. Painfully shifts into a raven haired beauty, green eyes, five seven, 166, svelte body shape (curves in the right place.), and a scar along the base of her left jawbone.
fears: Hunters and guns, knows steel traps by sight as well as deadly scent.

Stories were long passed of the Wolf Brother and more so the tale went of a maiden that was promised to the Wolf, then the tale grew in strength when papers told of a child found in an abandoned den. two years later that child vanished as the story went.. but truth .. she reverted to her natural form and the child was reported killed by rabid wolves.

Piza Ista ran from the town, fled for weeks until she came to the new woods, a place that felt like home, a place she could be safe. There was many strange scents but Piza Ista avoided them, figuring that anything with that sort of scent must be bigger then she and dangerous.

The natural order of life gave Piza Ista the biological clock and maybe that was why she sought out the pack. Alone she was vulnerable to the mind of man, in a pack she would be cared for and protected, perhaps taught things she did not already know
 
welcome you two but please post the bioes there selfs in the occ thread


as draco watched the girl take off he wandered why they bothered running be for takeing off after her and begining his own shift in case she tryed to shift to get away from him
 
Hearing him behind her as she ran Chace tryed not to panic but couldnt help it, what had she done that had drawn attention.. she had been so careful.. Damn! She as she ran she stripped out of her shirt and threw it asside not wanting to get caught up in it as she transformed..

She was mannaging to stay ahead of him only she was sure because she knew the area better than he did otherwise she had no doubts that he would already have had her. The shirt gone she begain her transformation as she ducked under tree branches ran threw bushes and jumped over fallen logs.. in 5 steps from when she lost the shirt she transformed on the run and launched herself into the air..

Only to let out a screech in hawk form when he caught her, the wind had been blowing away from her and not twords so it wasnt until he had her that his appearace and his scent gave him away and Chace's heart hammered in her chest for he was so rare a creature that none had thought it possable for them to exist.

In her shocked and scared state it took all she had to hold onto her animal form,not revert back into a human , and land on her ass..
 
as Draco cought up to his target he almost kicked his self and instead said i am sorry again for startling you i guess i should of started out by telling you i was a shifter as well a moot point now but in any guess as i was saying i would like to talk to you my lady if you would like to change back ill do the same and we can walk back and get your shirt but by hook or by crook we will talk
 
Chace gave a small cherp and bobbed her head in an affermitive jesture knowing that she really had no choice in the matter ether way. She also found it amazing that he could speak in his animal form not many could do such a thing but then he himself was.. Rare..

When he released her she landed not far from him knowing instinctivly that she couldnt escape him and so she would listen to what he had to say. She slowly transformed and stood before him nude because she had lost the rest of her clothing upon shifting it had fallen away from her..

She didnt try to hide herself altho she hadnt been around a male of any species finding it easer to hide if she were on her own.. but was naturally as comfortable nude as she was in clothing.. She walked with him and gathered them up, putting them on not because she was embarrassed but because she wasnt sure of what exactly he wanted yet and he was clearly a larger and more skilled prediter than she would ever be, and in that regard he made her nervous.
 
well we can talk now that we are both back in human hides Draco said as they walked back towards her cabin you see it may sound hard to believe but I'm really part of a black ops government branch called the pack its our job to track down all the creatures of the night that prey on humans or might and either capture them or kill them while at the same time keeping humans from finding out about us and i was sent to enlist you if you would like to join us or if not i was to give you a way to contacted me if need be in case you should change your mind the top brass think you would be a handy addition to the team so what do ya think
 
Chace looked at him as if he had lost his mind.. Your seraious.. they think i would make a good addition when they have a being as powerful as yourself... what could i possably do that you cant ? she asked curious dispite feeling as though she were like Alice and this had become wonderland and or that this was some kind of night mare..
 
Well for starters my lady some things require brains over brawn and though im vary smart in my own way i was never much on the cloak and dagger parts of the job as i guess i showed on the way i handled this little job no i was always better with the head on approach mame what i couldn't knock senseless getting burned by my fire fur here he turned back to the lady but you you proofed you would rather hide then face off head to head or run and that hawk form of yours would be great for aerial recon and your healing would come in handy if i ever got in to a fight that was more then i could handle and stay in one piece and before ya ask yea i can fly but me air born self be a bit noticeable ya know lady so i think if ya sign up with the pack they be thinking of pairing us up together
 
The wolf wandered along the path near the water, the idea was to catch a fish. She had watched bears manage to catch them fairly well, so how hard was it to get one.

First one had to get it in the shallow water then pounce on it and grab it and toss it to the shore. Easy as finding a place to pee Piza Ista thought.

From the corner of her eye she spotted a large one. Now she put all her efforts into catching it. She bound into the chilling water and yowled as the icy current made her legs ache with numbness.

But the fist moved to the shallows. Piza jumped over a few stones and landed to the left of the fish that darted back to the deeper water but not in the current where it could swim away. Piza renewed her efforts and jumped ahead of the fish, forcing it to retreat to the lower water. Now the top fin was above water, she could grab that.

The first bite was an overshot or the fish lowered the fin making it impossible to grab onto. But she was hungry and the fish was a good food, so she tried again only opening her mouth wider.

The slimy coating the fish used to avoid capture worked, Piza dropped it faster then she caught it. Oh the taste was horrible and lingered as she hacked and choked on the slithering slime taste. Piza lapped on the water hoping to wash away that awful ick that seemed to have coated her tongue but it was useless.

Piza Ista retreated to the land and sought out grasses to avert the fishy ilk on her tongue. it helped but she was still hungry, now she had to find something easier to eat.
 
Chace studied him for a few moments as they continued twords her cabin suprised that he knew of her healing abilitys and wondering what else they knew about her, apparently they had done there home work and learned alot.. They reached her driveway and she picked up the mess she had maid when she dropped the bags and ran..

Going to the house she showed him in tho she was a bit uneasy letting him into her domain.. she hadnt had anyone male or female in here sence she bought it a few years ago.. She put things away a bit nervous as he watched her movements wondering if he could read minds or body language and tell she was thinking things over..

What would the benifits be to me in all of this? i mean i understand how i could help you, because your right i would be good at what you mentioned but... there she paused blushing a bit because she wanted to make sure she knew what she was getting into before saying yes.

What am i getting myself into here exactly who are you ?? and why should i join you? She walked with him over to the kitchen table and sat down close to the back door ready to bolt should he change his mind and try to attack her.. You mentioned that you track down those who attack humans.. i am not one of them, and i can see why they would need to be stopped ..but i need to know what i am saying yes or no too..

Here she stopped talking and waited for him to respond
 
well the essayist to start with is me my name is Draco flame fur i been around for a vary long time lass thanks to two sides of me haritge i been known by a lot of names thou time red beard and and El coyote to name two and i happen to be a were wolfeian phinox dragon here he stopped to think on how to best answer her other cause he knew how he answered would tilt the scale either to her joining or her not

as for what the pack is we where created to try and keep the dark ages from coming back and to protect shifters and other in human things rights to live in peace so long as they keep the peace be they vamps goblins or like our self's and as for whats in it for you you get the protection of the pack you get payed and you get to help keep our kind from having to hide in caves and such because a few bad apples decided they liked the taste of human better then animals
 
Chace thought over what Draco had said before answering she was still a bit aprehensive but thought that in time as she got to know him that would change, and having others around who were like her would not only afford the protection he mentioned but also releave some of the lonely ness she had been feeling of late.. Alright.. I'll join you.. but you should know i have no real fighting skill.. what do we do now?
 
now i contact the den well that's what we call headquarters and let them know you accepted the invitation and don't worry bout the fighting stuff i can handle most of that as i said i been around a long time lass you can handle recon and helth care hows that sound
 
Chace nodded in agreement offering him her hand as if to shake on the bargen, and blushed when he let her hand go she looked around her house knowing she would more than likely have to leave it behind.. ahh well she thought it was nice while it lasted. How long do i have to pack and get things in order here? she asked
 
well as long as ya want lass but why pack your more then welcome to come and go as ya please with the pack ya only come in when they got a job for ya and to pick up ya communicator and such hell i gotsa me own little hide away from the world my self high up in the rocky mountains that i retreat to when i don't got a mission maybe some time ill show it to ya lass
 
Last edited:
Chace smiled thinking that it would be nice to see his place sometime and also happy that she wouldnt have to give up her home. So how will you contact me when you need me? she asked curious now and thinking he might be uncomfortable standing as he was she invited him to sit down with her at the table and offered him something to drink as well.
 
Back
Top