Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 09-22-2016, 01:12 PM   #1
GloriHoleLover
Literotica Guru

Stinging Nettles! 💗

I have seen some very attractive videos of both women and men using stinging nettles to enjoy the pain/pleasure this little plant seems capable of delivering. So I did a bit of research on line to perhaps someday find some nettles and try this little kink out.

Well, this morning, while riding my bike on the rail-trail near my home, what do I spy, but a BIG patch of what looked like stinging nettles right next to the bike path! Rolling up my sleeve, I dipped my forearm into the patch of plants and, sure enough, an immediate burning and stinging hit my skin! And, about ten minutes later, my skin was dappled with a neat-looking mass of welts, which became red blotches a short time later! Even now, about three hours later, if I move just right, my skin tingles powerfully, although almost all the blotches are gone!

BUT...the best part of this is, my wife is leaving a week from this Sunday to care for an ill relative and won't be back for nearly TWO WEEKS! The day she leaves, to the nettle patch I will go to carefully harvest a backpack full!

This will be my first experience with stinging nettles for sexual fun and I am SO excited, I'm shaking as I write this! I can't wait to experience the sensation of the nettles on my nipples, my cock and balls and, especially, on my asshole! I am soooo fucking excited!!! 💓😊

If any of my friends here on Lit have any experience with stinging nettle play, please comment here or PM me, as I'd LOVE to hear YOUR experiences and ideas!

Always ready for kinky sex play,

Glori. 💋
ALWAYS ready to service horny men or women with my loving and talented mouth, giving sexual pleasure and release wherever I can! Hey...I'm a pleasure-giver! It's what I do! Feel free to PM me for more!