Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 04-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #2576
hanesabc
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phun4u2 View Post
Shortly after my wife left for work, I got a text from John next door, "come on over, I've got something that I need your help with and I have a surprise".

John and Mindy moved in about 2 1/2 years ago and my wife and I introduced them to "swinging", shortly thereafter.

I hurried over, as I assumed that John had a morning "hard on" and wanted me to give him some relief. I went in through the back door and heard John call out that he was in the living room. Upon entering, I was blessed with the sight of a naked John sitting on the couch stroking his cock and an equally naked stranger sitting on an easy chair with his cock in hand, as well.

"Get naked, then come over here on this and suck my cock," John said patting the ottoman in front of him. I dropped my shorts pulled off my tee shirt and went over to where he was sitting.

"Get on your hands and knees and put your head where it wil do the most good," he said, adding, "this is my brother, Bob, He is going to fuck your ass."

I got into position, arching my back and spreading my knees so that Bob could get access to my rear.

"Don't start sucking me till Bob is in," John said, "I want to watch him plug you."

I watched over my shoulder has Bob approached me from behind with his dick in his hand. I could see precum running from the head and a shiver went through me.
He came up behind me and I felt the head of his member touch my anus, then slowly begin to press in.

"Fuck him", John said, "he is used to it and he loves it."

I relaxed my ass and felt him enter, it felt great. I began to push back against his forward motion and felt him go in further.

"Wow", he does like it", Bob said, as he started thrusting harder. I matched his rhythm and soon he was bottoming out and moving faster and faster.

"I love it", Bob moaned, as John reached up and pulled my head down to his awaiting erection. I needed no pursuasion and quickly licked his precum and then engulfed his throbbing cock in my hungry mouth.

I wanted to have them both cum at the same time, but Bob couldn't hold back and came relatively quickly. I asked him not to pull out while I finished my breakfast. I worked on John's cock, giving him my very best blow job and was rewarded when he thrust deep into my throat and came like a firehose. I held him as far in my mouth as I could and swallowed his load, then I slowly moved in and out, milking him for every last drop. He was completely flacid when I pulled off his tasty meat and I felt Bob's cock pop out of me nether hole as I did.

"What did I tell you?'' asked John, "is he great or what"?

"That was fantastic", Bob responed as he left to go clean his already hardening member.

"My surprise for you is that Bob has never sucked one before and you and I are going to pop his cherry", John said when Bob had left the room. "Are you game"? He asked.

"Absolutely!" I said.

When Bob reentered the living room, he was already well on the way to getting fully erect again. John said that we should go into the bedroom.

"This time you will find out that I'm right about a man giving better blow jobs tha women", John told Bob.

He had Bob lie on the bed on his back and positioned me to his side with my head over his cock and balls.

"Do him", he said and I did.

I was happily sucking away when I felt John's hands on my hips, moving me around so that my knees were at Bob's shoulders. Then he forced me to staighten my legs and lie down beside Bob so that we were almost in a 69 position, only I was the only one with a cock in my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw John roll Bob toward me and take one of his hands and place it on my waiting cock. Bob resisted for a few seconds, but finall, gave in. Now my erection was right in front of Bob's face and he was tentatively stroking it. I noticed that he wasn't trying to draw back and he seemed to be staring at it. Next, John put a hand behind Bob's head and started applying pressure. I could feel Bob's whole body tensing up as he resisted.

"Come on Bobby, you know you want to do it, suck his cock". John crooned.

Suddenly bob relaxed and I felt a virgin mouth on my dick. It was like I was sucking myself; everything that I did to his, he did to mine. I closed my eyes and pretended that it was mine in my mouth and I lavished all my attention and making it cum. It lasted several minutes, then I knew that I was going to blow my load. John could see that I was getting ready to ejaculate and I heard him say.

"Get ready, Bobby, he's going to give it to you and you need to swallow it all. You'll love the taste and the sensation of a cock cumming in your mouth is unbelievable".

I held back as much as I could, trying to not cum before he did and thought that I had failed as I finally couldn't stop and released in his mouth. My cumming must have put him over the top, because he started as soon as I did and we both finished together. I thought that he would gag or try to throw up, but he continued to suck and milk mine as I did his.

I didn't have to work today so we continued to have fun all morning, but I'll stop here as this has gone way to long.
Nice story

Old 04-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #2577
freakykink
Literotica Guru

Yes, early this morning, shame I got nothing in return ghough.

Old 04-12-2013, 12:07 AM   #2578
silkyjones
Experienced

Nope, never had the chance.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:41 AM   #2579
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

yes thank god,my suck buddy turned up this morning ,he has the day off to play golf and popped in for a quick blow job ,i was very happy to see him,he walked in and hugged me and kissed me and whispered suck me and i just sank to my knees and undid his trousers and pulled apart both halves and tugged them down and rubbed my face across hsi bulge through his boxers and then kissed him and pulled his boxers down and let his cock spring free whereupon i kissed it lovingly and began to lick it all over and kiss it and then i stroked it gently and guided it into my waiting mouth and sucked happily on him and massaged the base of his shaft as i sucked and moaned as i sucked , he likes it when i moan and i bobbed my head up and down on his cock and after some minutes he started to cum and i let the tip of his cock rest on my bottom lip and splash his cum in my mouth so i could taste it and then when he finished i swallowed and licked his cock to make sure i didnt miss any and then hepulled up his boxers and trousers and i stood up and he kissed me ,i love that ,some guys wont when you have taken their load ,and he left.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:12 PM   #2580
titerear71106
Really Experienced

An old fuck buddy came over today and I sucked him off. Then we made love on my sofa bed

Old 04-14-2013, 06:52 AM   #2581
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

no , i must be losing my touch .

Old 04-14-2013, 06:15 PM   #2582
Likes2Tease
Really Experienced

Never sucked a guy & never felt the urge to, but am growing increasingly curious about a guy sucking me. (Have been with a woman as her hubby watched us fuck - he was real close to us & wanted to watch me sliding in & out of her - was seriously tempted to pull out & use his mouth. Missed opportunity?)

Last edited by Likes2Tease : 04-14-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:26 PM   #2583
Likes2Tease
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
yes thank god,my suck buddy turned up this morning ,he has the day off to play golf and popped in for a quick blow job ,i was very happy to see him,he walked in and hugged me and kissed me and whispered suck me and i just sank to my knees and undid his trousers and pulled apart both halves and tugged them down and rubbed my face across hsi bulge through his boxers and then kissed him and pulled his boxers down and let his cock spring free whereupon i kissed it lovingly and began to lick it all over and kiss it and then i stroked it gently and guided it into my waiting mouth and sucked happily on him and massaged the base of his shaft as i sucked and moaned as i sucked , he likes it when i moan and i bobbed my head up and down on his cock and after some minutes he started to cum and i let the tip of his cock rest on my bottom lip and splash his cum in my mouth so i could taste it and then when he finished i swallowed and licked his cock to make sure i didnt miss any and then hepulled up his boxers and trousers and i stood up and he kissed me ,i love that ,some guys wont when you have taken their load ,and he left.
Pretty sure I'd love being on the receiving end of this kind of treatment

Old 04-14-2013, 08:15 PM   #2584
pcarp
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Tease View Post
Pretty sure I'd love being on the receiving end of this kind of treatment
LOL you and my suck buddy. That's all he wants too, a blowjob, occasionally a tongue in his ass, a mouth to cum in and he's done. At least bluesky496 got a kiss
He's started staying long enough to watch me jack off, sometimes he scoops up my cum and either makes me suck it off his fingers or wipes it on my face. Other times he will tell me to do it myself.
Yes, it is very one sided. And I wouldn't change it for anything

Old 04-15-2013, 01:03 AM   #2585
Simplegreen
Really Experienced

My usual friend came over today. We played ping pong until we were sweaty and jumped into the shower. Wasn't planning on sex today but who am I to resist a soft hot mouth on my cock and a tongue in my ass? I love banging him in the shower. He's the perfect height for me to grab his cheeks and slam into him. Ended up pulling out and cumming all over his ass and back. Which I washed off and then reached around and jerked him until he blew in my hand. He's amazing.

Old 04-15-2013, 04:09 AM   #2586
okmn
Experienced

Ive never sucked cock before.. Wish I had a nice hard cock in front of me.. I want to jerk it off and suck it...

Old 04-20-2013, 12:52 AM   #2587
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

no not yet it is too early but my suck buddy said he may pop round later ,i hope he does ,i must put on extra lipstick to paint his cock with.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:01 AM   #2588
panty wearer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
no not yet it is too early but my suck buddy said he may pop round later ,i hope he does ,i must put on extra lipstick to paint his cock with.
I wish I lived in England and not in New England!!!!!!

Old 04-20-2013, 01:08 AM   #2589
womaneater58
Looking for friends.

I've never had the opportunity but lately I've been wanting to suck my first.

Old 04-20-2013, 04:06 AM   #2590
cockconoisseur
Virgin

No I haven't, in fact its been some time and my mouth is watering just thinking about having a nice cock to make love to with my warm moist mouth.

Old 04-20-2013, 04:07 AM   #2591
hdouble91
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockconoisseur View Post
No I haven't, in fact its been some time and my mouth is watering just thinking about having a nice cock to make love to with my warm moist mouth.

You and me both I just either want one for myself or I want to share one either way my mouth is watery for a big one right now

Old 04-20-2013, 11:36 AM   #2592
Likes2Tease
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockconoisseur
now
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdouble91 View Post
You and me both I just either want one for myself or I want to share one either way my mouth is watery for a big one right now
Remind me to let you know next time I'm visiting your areas

Old 04-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #2593
pantiebootcamp
Literotica Guru

yes I did

So I did something I usually dont do. I had a one night stand last night.... but I only did it cause the guy I met at the club last night, was his first time with a guy. So yes I sucked his cock in which he almost came quick. Then he tried sucking mine. Had him do me doggie style ( once in he just started to fuck my ass) so I had to get him to just lay down so I could ride him and make it good for me.

Old 04-21-2013, 06:46 AM   #2594
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

yes i have and it was the perfect start to my sunday, i had just got dressed ,white blouse ,pencil skirt , black lace underwear intending to have a nice quiet sissy day when my suck buddy texted me saying he was on his way over so i dabbed on a bit more perfume and a bit more lipstick and by then he was here ,i made coffee and we sat for a while watching the London Marathon while i stroked his cock through his trousers and then he looked at me and said in that deep sexy voice ,do you mind doing all the work ,that was all i wanted to hear and i slipped to my knees between his legs and undid his trousers and rubbing my face over the bulge in his briefs i felt him get harder and i tugged them down and his cock sprung free and i leaned in and kissed it tenderly and licked the tip tasting his pre-cum and sighed happily and took him in my mouth and began to suck greedily on his cock looking up at him as i did and gently grazing his cock with my teeth until i knew he was getting close and i began bobbing my head up and down on him to be rewarded with a lovely load of his cum and i held him in my mouth until he went soft and releasing his cock i kissed it softly and let him put it away as i sat next to him again and the after a little kiss and cuddle he got up to go and as he kissed me goodbye he squeezed my sissy clit through my skirt and panties and said have fun stroking it when ive gone and he left .

Old 04-21-2013, 11:24 AM   #2595
dianecd_oh
Really Experienced

Very nice lucky Gurl

Old 04-22-2013, 08:16 AM   #2596
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianecd_oh View Post
Very nice lucky Gurl
i know honey , i love my life at the moment .x

Old 04-24-2013, 02:03 AM   #2597
DarkMorford
Virgin

Never have; never had the opportunity. Been thinking about it though. I enjoy getting "girled up" every now and then, but I've never gone out or done anything while dressed. Sometimes wonder what it'd be like to be on the receiving end of a load.

Maybe once I'm done with school and have a job...

Old 04-25-2013, 04:30 AM   #2598
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

no ,no cock today and it looks like none for a while ,my suck buddy is away again .

Old 04-25-2013, 03:12 PM   #2599
azsaguaro
Really Experienced

Just finished one

And it looks like I might get a second one to drop by soon.

Yummy!

Old 04-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #2600
artoo93
Really Really Experienced

Hopefully tomorrow!!!