Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 07-05-2015, 11:36 PM   #1
Donnacdme69
Really Experienced

Location: In a quaint little cabin, snuggled close to a nice fire watching the moon and stars
learning how to use a gaff

How many of us gurls wear a gaff and how often. Curious about which method you use and how well it works for you. Feel free to share any pics you may have?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN4012.JPG (60.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4020.JPG (58.5 KB, 0 views)
Is there such a thing as a bi male lesbian. I enjoy women so much, the touch, the taste, the smell, the passion, the smile, the desire. I could spend hours massaging their body with my hands and tongue. But then occasionally I feel like I want a man to treat me the same way and then let me massage his body with my tongue and hands.

Old Yesterday, 01:40 AM   #2
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnacdme69 View Post
How many of us gurls wear a gaff and how often. Curious about which method you use and how well it works for you. Feel free to share any pics you may have?
i dont use a gaff very often ,i prefer to just wear very tight panties and tuck everything out of sight .
when i wear a gaff i tend to tape my clit down with surgical grade tape or use one with a little pouch inside
my favourite for that is my V string which has a sheath for my clitty and holds everything in place and allows me to pee with it in place .

Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM   #3
Donnacdme69
Really Experienced

Location: In a quaint little cabin, snuggled close to a nice fire watching the moon and stars
Thanks for the response, I tend to do the same as you and just wear really tight panties. I like them tight anyway. I'm not familiar with v strings I will have to find one and try it out.
Is there such a thing as a bi male lesbian. I enjoy women so much, the touch, the taste, the smell, the passion, the smile, the desire. I could spend hours massaging their body with my hands and tongue. But then occasionally I feel like I want a man to treat me the same way and then let me massage his body with my tongue and hands.