Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-16-2016, 10:53 AM   #1
bixxx55
Literotica Guru
 
bixxx55 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 763
Bisex Videos

I'm a long-time Lit member, but have never started a thread before. I'm starting this one because I would like to find more quality Bisexual videos. The ones I seem to find, don't have much in the way of story or set-up. Anyway, being a long-time bisexual, I thought this would be the best way to explore and share some of our favorites.

This is one of mine. It's the complete video and contains several scenes and I can really get off on it. Hope you enjoy...

http://www.xvideos.com/video14215919/mile_bi_club
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2016, 10:58 AM   #2
BearMe
Literotica Guru
 
BearMe's Avatar
 
BearMe is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: New England
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by bixxx55 View Post
I'm a long-time Lit member, but have never started a thread before. I'm starting this one because I would like to find more quality Bisexual videos. The ones I seem to find, don't have much in the way of story or set-up. Anyway, being a long-time bisexual, I thought this would be the best way to explore and share some of our favorites.

This is one of mine. It's the complete video and contains several scenes and I can really get off on it. Hope you enjoy...

http://www.xvideos.com/video14215919/mile_bi_club
Bravo!!

Gotta love the classic porn music too...lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2016, 11:01 AM   #3
bixxx55
Literotica Guru
 
bixxx55 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMe View Post
Bravo!!

Gotta love the classic porn music too...lol
Absolutely! I'm glad you like it too!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2016, 07:13 AM   #5
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru
 
PleasePeesMe's Avatar
 
PleasePeesMe is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 908
Can't wait to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by bixxx55 View Post
I'm a long-time Lit member, but have never started a thread before. I'm starting this one because I would like to find more quality Bisexual videos. The ones I seem to find, don't have much in the way of story or set-up. Anyway, being a long-time bisexual, I thought this would be the best way to explore and share some of our favorites.

This is one of mine. It's the complete video and contains several scenes and I can really get off on it. Hope you enjoy...

http://www.xvideos.com/video14215919/mile_bi_club
the whole movie.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2016, 08:29 AM   #6
jays78
Literotica Guru
 
jays78 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePeesMe View Post
the whole movie.
I want these men to tie me up and fuck me over and over.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2016, 10:12 AM   #7
bixxx55
Literotica Guru
 
bixxx55 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 763
Here's another one I've really enjoyed. It's got India Summer. And some guys.... She's always delightfully vocal, and that's a turn-on for me.


http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=49831357
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2016, 08:34 AM   #8
jays78
Literotica Guru
 
jays78 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by bixxx55 View Post
Here's another one I've really enjoyed. It's got India Summer. And some guys.... She's always delightfully vocal, and that's a turn-on for me.


http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=49831357
This is my dream. I want to fuck my wife and suck cock at the same time. Getting my mouth filled as I'm unloading in my wife's soaking pussy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2016, 10:52 AM   #9
MoleskineScribbler
Literotica Guru
 
MoleskineScribbler is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: N.Y.C.
Posts: 1,305
Love these! More please.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2016, 03:31 PM   #10
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru
 
PleasePeesMe's Avatar
 
PleasePeesMe is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 908
Quote:
Originally Posted by jays78 View Post
This is my dream. I want to fuck my wife and suck cock at the same time. Getting my mouth filled as I'm unloading in my wife's soaking pussy.
I'm with you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2016, 03:57 PM   #11
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru
 
Mr. Briggs's Avatar
 
Mr. Briggs is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,007
Guys we have to help him out and add some great videos here
__________________
Love exchanging PMs don't be shy and I always reply Guy or Girl

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2016, 09:09 PM   #12
BearMe
Literotica Guru
 
BearMe's Avatar
 
BearMe is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: New England
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by bixxx55 View Post
Here's another one I've really enjoyed. It's got India Summer. And some guys.... She's always delightfully vocal, and that's a turn-on for me.


http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=49831357
Awesome cum-kissing at the end - YUM!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2016, 09:29 PM   #13
tg51
Literotica Guru
 
tg51's Avatar
 
tg51 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: SE
Posts: 594
cheesy music but hot bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMe View Post
Bravo!!

Gotta love the classic porn music too...lol
first class by every measure hard to get and hard not to appreciate... thanks for the link.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2016, 08:42 AM   #14
BiCanuckGuy
Experienced
 
BiCanuckGuy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by bixxx55 View Post
Here's another one I've really enjoyed. It's got India Summer. And some guys.... She's always delightfully vocal, and that's a turn-on for me.


http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=49831357
Fucking awesome!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2016, 08:14 AM   #15
bixxx55
Literotica Guru
 
bixxx55 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 763
Telling your wife or girlfriend about your bisexuality can be a difficult and uncomfortable event. Here's one where the wife finds out and enjoys the experience....

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=684662112
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2016, 09:37 AM   #16
CharlieGG
Really Really Experienced
 
CharlieGG is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Posts: 436
This has always been one of my favorites...

http://www.xvideos.com/video66717/qu...eesome_biparty
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2016, 11:54 AM   #17
MoleskineScribbler
Literotica Guru
 
MoleskineScribbler is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: N.Y.C.
Posts: 1,305
Another for the thread. http://www.xvideos.com/video11995371/trio_bisexual
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2016, 10:26 PM   #18
BearMe
Literotica Guru
 
BearMe's Avatar
 
BearMe is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: New England
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGG View Post
This has always been one of my favorites...

http://www.xvideos.com/video66717/qu...eesome_biparty
This is a good one - have seen it several times on various sites. Could almost be a go-to Bi-Vid
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2016, 11:10 PM   #19
bobcatinfl
Literotica Guru
 
bobcatinfl is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: usa
Posts: 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by bixxx55 View Post
Telling your wife or girlfriend about your bisexuality can be a difficult and uncomfortable event. Here's one where the wife finds out and enjoys the experience....

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=684662112
Good video gets me hard every time
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2016, 09:24 AM   #20
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru
 
Mr. Briggs's Avatar
 
Mr. Briggs is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,007
The biggest lack in BI videos is the encouragement. It always just happens. There is very rarely any instances where the girl encourage or coaches her guy along.
__________________
Love exchanging PMs don't be shy and I always reply Guy or Girl

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2016, 09:11 AM   #21
bixxx55
Literotica Guru
 
bixxx55 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGG View Post
This has always been one of my favorites...

http://www.xvideos.com/video66717/qu...eesome_biparty
Some beautiful people in that video! Thanks for sharing that one!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2016, 09:13 AM   #22
bixxx55
Literotica Guru
 
bixxx55 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoleskineScribbler View Post
That brings your lunch break to a whole new level! Thanks!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2016, 10:45 AM   #23
bixxx55
Literotica Guru
 
bixxx55 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 763
This is definitely not the recommended way to let your wife know you have a bi side, but the girl is hot and she gets into the action quickly. I hope you enjoy...

http://www.youporn.com/watch/250606/wifey-s-surprise/
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2016, 12:39 PM   #24
BearMe
Literotica Guru
 
BearMe's Avatar
 
BearMe is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: New England
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by bixxx55 View Post
This is definitely not the recommended way to let your wife know you have a bi side, but the girl is hot and she gets into the action quickly. I hope you enjoy...

http://www.youporn.com/watch/250606/wifey-s-surprise/
WOW - outstanding vid!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2016, 09:30 AM   #25
bixxx55
Literotica Guru
 
bixxx55 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
The biggest lack in BI videos is the encouragement. It always just happens. There is very rarely any instances where the girl encourage or coaches her guy along.
Interesting observation. And I agree, not much encouragement is needed if any in these videos. Of course, in my case, that is also true, as I needed no encouragement whatsoever to participate.

Thanks again for your insight and I hope you'll post more.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:50 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.