Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 12-14-2014, 06:32 PM   #1
N2outdoors
Really Experienced

Dildo size and anal use

I am a novice at anal play, meaning mine. I'm a straight male who wants to experience all that I can sexually in a monogamous relationship with my wife. I would like to experience having my prostrate milked. I have use an Aneros, but no luck. I just bought a large, 10", Basix suction cup dildo. I want to use it as a strap on for me to use in my wife and vise versa. This question is for those experienced in anal sex. This toy is massive! The thickness is much more that I thought it was goon to be. Is it possible to take something that large in my ass? Is it enjoyable? And how do I work up to it? Any and all suggestions welcomed.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:43 PM   #2
vizio
Really Really Experienced

Location: Not the end of the world...but i can see it from here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N2outdoors View Post
I am a novice at anal play, meaning mine. I'm a straight male who wants to experience all that I can sexually in a monogamous relationship with my wife. I would like to experience having my prostrate milked. I have use an Aneros, but no luck. I just bought a large, 10", Basix suction cup dildo. I want to use it as a strap on for me to use in my wife and vise versa. This question is for those experienced in anal sex. This toy is massive! The thickness is much more that I thought it was goon to be. Is it possible to take something that large in my ass? Is it enjoyable? And how do I work up to it? Any and all suggestions welcomed.
well I was going to suggest you start with this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gedbmon82w...G0198.jpg?dl=0 but since you indicated its not an option I suggest you try smaller size dildo or vibrator and work up

Old 12-14-2014, 10:58 PM   #3
herrdrier
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizio View Post
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gedbmon82w...G0198.jpg?dl=0 but since you indicated its not an option I suggest you try smaller size dildo or vibrator and work up
Nice suggestion.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:17 AM   #4
AlterMoose
Really Experienced

With patience and enough of the right kind of lube, you can get just about anything up in there. It may take some time to work up to an item of greater size, but the payoff is worth it! You will want to warm up & stretch using some fingers (yours or your partner's), starting with one or two, then gradually adding more, or maybe using a couple different sizes of plugs with a good taper to gently open you up. Or get a few toys, one a bit larger than the one before, and work yourself up to size that way.
Just remember, dildos are like tattoos. Once you've gotten one, you'll want more. And bigger. Have fun in your adventures!

Old 12-15-2014, 11:54 AM   #5
m2m
Looking for a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizio View Post
I agree with the real thing. It seems to work better and feel better. I used http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toy...end-79608.aspx
this. It took lots of work to get up to it. Use lots of lube. It was ultimately pleasurable and part of my submissive nature.
I also bought a strap on for a girl friend to use on me. It has a vibrator on the other end for her. It is unused. Who new she wanted more than a sexual relationship? Live and learn. Now I just want the real thing.

Old 12-15-2014, 12:53 PM   #6
haurni
Literotica Guru

10" is pretty damn big. My largest is 8" and I find it painful. My favourite is The Professor, which is just fine at 6-7" and softer than many. If you're just starting out, I suggest a butt plug or one of those thin, smooth metallic 'personal massagers'. Just be careful not to lose your grip on it!

Old 12-15-2014, 05:01 PM   #7
D33pinside
Virgin

As others have said, sometimes the smaller ones hit the spot better. Case in point; I have "the perfect Peter" from Amazon, and while it is not absurdly huge, it's larger than average, and not my biggest dildo. It however, gets me off harder than the rest, just because its shaped PERFECTY for my ass. So in short, but a few

Old 12-15-2014, 11:26 PM   #8
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

I started with a 7 inch I didn't like the butt plug eventually worked up to 12 inches omg was that on fun but so was the 7 inch.

Old 12-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #9
t1m1d1
Literotica Guru

Wow 10 inches is big to start on?! I find real cocks are far more comfortable than dildos/vibrators. I've been fucked by a ten inches a few times, she was a fantastic and skilful African TS. Take your time, start with 6-7 inches and work up to a bigger size, and enjoy the journey!

Old 12-17-2014, 08:29 PM   #10
N2outdoors
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1m1d1 View Post
Wow 10 inches is big to start on?! I find real cocks are far more comfortable than dildos/vibrators. I've been fucked by a ten inches a few times, she was a fantastic and skilful African TS. Take your time, start with 6-7 inches and work up to a bigger size, and enjoy the journey!
What do you enjoy about receiving anal sex? Do you have orgasms from it?