Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Old 03-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #26

to repeat the bosses words...

Literotica’s All-Time ‘Most Comments Received’ List

THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT

I have started this thread for the following reasons: One, to bring to the attention of all LITEROTICANS the most commented on stories in the history of this site in the hopes that new readers will be found for these great stories.

The Second (and more important goal) is to provoke more FEEDBACK for these stories, both on this thread and also directly to the authors themselves via VOTES, E-MAILS and PUBLIC COMMENTS. Please feel free to post your feedback here.

Thirdly I hope the thread will encourage feedback on other stories. Perhaps the #1 complaint of all Literotica authors is the lack of feedback they receive on their stories. The listed stories prove that it is possible to get feedback on this site. Every story listed below has been able to garner the attention and comments from over 100 readers! Before complaining about lack of feedback perhaps our authors should read some of these stories and try to learn how some of the greatest authors have managed to garner feedback.

Finally, I’d like to appeal to our readers directly: please ladies and gentlemen – send us your comments and feedback. Tell us what you thought of our stories (whether good or bad). The only way we can improve is by hearing what you think.

james r scouries

p.s. this list in future will be maintained and administered by my capable assistant, the lovely Gabrielle L. If you wish any information about the list, have any suggestions, or find any errors or omissions on the list please contact her directly.

p.s.s. we’d like to thank miss serena kitt and miss sarahhh for their help in preparing this list. Thanks ladies!

***** UPDATED March 2009 *****

Sunday, March 22, 2009
ScouriesWorld Headquarters
Miami Beach, Florida

Hi, it’s Gabby,

By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

ScouriesWorld

presents:

LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED LIST

38 STORIES
100+ COMMENTS

12 CATEGORIES
FIRST TIME
GROUP
HOW TO
HUMOR
INCEST
INTERRACIAL
LESBIAN
LOVING WIVES
MATURE
NONHUMAN
ROMANCE
NON CONSENT

21 AUTHORS

BY YEAR
2000 –
2001 –
2002 – 2
2003 – 1
2004 – 3
2005 – 13
2006 – 9
2007 – 3
2008 - 7

466 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries
259 ”Mommy”, I Groaned scouries
206 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica
171 Pound Yon Virgin sarahhh
164 Laura’s Vineyard ronde*
164 Breastfeeding My Brother sarahhh
160 Service TryAnything
152 Zoea DG Hear
149 A Boo-boo for Daddy sarahhh
148 Hunted furrybert

143 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn
142 Daddy, I’m Naked sarahhh
131 All These Years selenakitten
115 My Husband Sucks sarahhh
114 Seven Days Ch. 6 soular
114 A Benign Something jtmalone70
111 Romancing The Ravishing Redhead*** sarahhh
111 Eleanor Rigby: The Aftermath Harddaysknight *
110 Stuffing or Muffing sarahhh
110 Unfaithful Wife Charleybear

110 The Worst Week of My Life ohio
110 To Tempt The Devil Ch.1 ms_girl23*
109 My Virgin Sister samslam
107 How To Play Puck sarahhh
106 Sara’s Panties youbadboy
105 A Bitch in Heat sarahhh
105 Falling Into Darkness Ch 18 Elianna*
105 Commando Caper sarahhh
104 Yesterday Harddaysknight
103 Buy Me for a Naked Pet sarahhh

103 How To F*** Your Daddy sarahhh
102 Eleanoe Rigby Harddaysknight*
102 But Love is Blind Blue88
101 I Love Dick sarahhh
101 Till Dawn 1313
101 Strap-On Sex and the Single Girl sarahhh
101 Leave it to Beaver sarahhh*
100 King Size Bed strickland83

List updated last week of February 2009
*new addition March 2009
*** a story inspired by j. r. scouries

MEMBERSHIP LIST

Blue88
CharleyBear
DGHear
Elianna
Furrybert
Harddaysknight
Jtmalone70
ms_girl23
M-Y-Erotica

Ohio
Rgjohn
ronde

Sarahhh
samslam
Selenakitten

scouries
soular
strickland83
TryAnything

youbadboy

compiled and maintained by Gabriella L.
Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”

Old 03-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #27
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Grand_High_Poobah, Gabrielle L, Gabby the blowup Doll are alternate identities used by James R Scouries, who is not affiliated with Literotica or its management in any way. His opinions are his own and are not generally shared by the users or owners of this forum.

The above list is not an official Literotica list and is neither accurate nor verifiable. There is no way to verify who made the comment or how many comments they made.

Scouriesworld is not a real place except in James R Scouries mind.

The only reason for this thread is to inflate James ego and that of his alt Sarahhh and to push their crappy stories down everyone else's throats by associating their name with the real writers here that do not inflate their own scores.

Old 03-27-2009, 10:18 AM   #28
sarahhh
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_High_Poobah View Post
Literotica’s All-Time ‘Most Comments Received’ List

THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT

I have started this thread for the following reasons: One, to bring to the attention of all LITEROTICANS the most commented on stories in the history of this site in the hopes that new readers will be found for these great stories.

The Second (and more important goal) is to provoke more FEEDBACK for these stories, both on this thread and also directly to the authors themselves via VOTES, E-MAILS and PUBLIC COMMENTS. Please feel free to post your feedback here.

Thirdly I hope the thread will encourage feedback on other stories. Perhaps the #1 complaint of all Literotica authors is the lack of feedback they receive on their stories. The listed stories prove that it is possible to get feedback on this site. Every story listed below has been able to garner the attention and comments from over 100 readers! Before complaining about lack of feedback perhaps our authors should read some of these stories and try to learn how some of the greatest authors have managed to garner feedback.

Finally, I’d like to appeal to our readers directly: please ladies and gentlemen – send us your comments and feedback. Tell us what you thought of our stories (whether good or bad). The only way we can improve is by hearing what you think.

james r scouries

p.s. this list in future will be maintained and administered by my capable assistant, the lovely Gabrielle L. If you wish any information about the list, have any suggestions, or find any errors or omissions on the list please contact her directly.

p.s.s. we’d like to thank miss serena kitt and miss sarahhh for their help in preparing this list. Thanks ladies!

***** UPDATED March 2009 *****

Sunday, March 22, 2009
ScouriesWorld Headquarters
Miami Beach, Florida

Hi, it’s Gabby,

By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

ScouriesWorld

presents:

LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED LIST

38 STORIES
100+ COMMENTS

12 CATEGORIES
FIRST TIME
GROUP
HOW TO
HUMOR
INCEST
INTERRACIAL
LESBIAN
LOVING WIVES
MATURE
NONHUMAN
ROMANCE
NON CONSENT

21 AUTHORS

BY YEAR
2000 –
2001 –
2002 – 2
2003 – 1
2004 – 3
2005 – 13
2006 – 9
2007 – 3
2008 - 7

466 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries
259 ”Mommy”, I Groaned scouries
206 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica
171 Pound Yon Virgin sarahhh
164 Laura’s Vineyard ronde*
164 Breastfeeding My Brother sarahhh
160 Service TryAnything
152 Zoea DG Hear
149 A Boo-boo for Daddy sarahhh
148 Hunted furrybert

143 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn
142 Daddy, I’m Naked sarahhh
131 All These Years selenakitten
115 My Husband Sucks sarahhh
114 Seven Days Ch. 6 soular
114 A Benign Something jtmalone70
111 Romancing The Ravishing Redhead*** sarahhh
111 Eleanor Rigby: The Aftermath Harddaysknight *
110 Stuffing or Muffing sarahhh
110 Unfaithful Wife Charleybear

110 The Worst Week of My Life ohio
110 To Tempt The Devil Ch.1 ms_girl23*
109 My Virgin Sister samslam
107 How To Play Puck sarahhh
106 Sara’s Panties youbadboy
105 A Bitch in Heat sarahhh
105 Falling Into Darkness Ch 18 Elianna*
105 Commando Caper sarahhh
104 Yesterday Harddaysknight
103 Buy Me for a Naked Pet sarahhh

103 How To F*** Your Daddy sarahhh
102 Eleanoe Rigby Harddaysknight*
102 But Love is Blind Blue88
101 I Love Dick sarahhh
101 Till Dawn 1313
101 Strap-On Sex and the Single Girl sarahhh
101 Leave it to Beaver sarahhh*
100 King Size Bed strickland83

List updated last week of February 2009
*new addition March 2009
*** a story inspired by j. r. scouries

MEMBERSHIP LIST

Blue88
CharleyBear
DGHear
Elianna
Furrybert
Harddaysknight
Jtmalone70
ms_girl23
M-Y-Erotica

Ohio
Rgjohn
ronde

Sarahhh
samslam
Selenakitten

scouries
soular
strickland83
TryAnything

youbadboy

compiled and maintained by Gabriella L.
Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”
The top story on the list deserves a cover.

Old 03-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #29
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

The above list is not an official Literotica list and is neither accurate nor verifiable. There is no way to verify who made the comment or how many comments they made.

The only reason for this thread is to inflate James ego and that of his alt Sarahhh and to push their crappy stories down everyone else's throats by associating their name with the real writers here that do not inflate their own scores.

Scouries has no books, so how can he have book covers? Anything can happen in fantasy land I guess.

Old 03-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #30
sarahhh
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRad View Post

Scouries has no books, so how can he have book covers? Anything can happen in fantasy land I guess.
Shouldn’t you have been drilling for oil on a week day afternoon instead of adding to your 10,000 plus post total on a bulletin board? You know, you seem quite immature for age 61.

Scouries has merely expanded the scope of the “official” Feedback Portal lists (currently for 24 hours, 7 days, and 30 days) to be for a longer period of time.

Other authors have covers for their stories, like Darniciad. Why, she has even recently been seen over on the most popular “The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars” thread giving advice on creating story covers.

Instead of bitching like an obsessive-compulsive-posting internet whore, go make some covers for your stories and maybe you’ll get on this list.

Old 03-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #31
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahhh View Post
Shouldn’t you have been drilling for oil on a week day afternoon instead of adding to your 10,000 plus post total on a bulletin board? You know, you seem quite immature for age 61.

Scouries has merely expanded the scope of the “official” Feedback Portal lists (currently for 24 hours, 7 days, and 30 days) to be for a longer period of time.

Other authors have covers for their stories, like Darniciad. Why, she has even recently been seen over on the most popular “The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars” thread giving advice on creating story covers.

Instead of bitching like an obsessive-compulsive-posting internet whore, go make some covers for your stories and maybe you’ll get on this list.
90% of the drilling in the US is for natural gas. All of the oil fields are known and drilled. At least the ones that aren't blocked to drilling. I hadn't noticed i went over 10k. I do look younger than my 62 years but i'm nowhere as Immature as you act. At least I present the real me and not some dream you're trying to sell. How's that working by the way?

Yes, other authors have covers for their stories but only you and scouries are trying to pass them off as books.

Internet whore? who me? At least i don't trade someone else's tit pictures for votes and such. If you were a woman then some would call you a whore but since you ain't, well, there is another name for that also.

Keep trying, you might actually come up with an insult one of these days that not funny. As for being on scouries fake lists, who cares. I'd rather be on the real Literotica lists I'm already on.

have a nice day now ya hear.

Old 03-28-2009, 05:00 PM   #32
sarahhh
Literotica Guru

Quote:
90% of the drilling in the US is for natural gas. All of the oil fields are known and drilled. real Literotica lists I'm already on.
Hey, well you are the one whose profile says, "61 year old guy that works in the oil fields of Texas." No wonder you have time to make 10,000 plus mindless drivel posts if there is nothing else to do.

Incidentally, I think "that" should be "who" if you're human. Oh, never mind.

I made you a cover for your story "Sissy" to get you started on the road to getting 100 comments. Now you do the rest, girlfriend.

Old 03-28-2009, 05:09 PM   #33
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:

The title gets lost in this one too. Maybe a darker outline to the letter would make them stand out better(?)

"although I may come across here as somewhat abrasive at times I respect people's efforts and take feelings into consideration." -- Lovecraft68

Old 03-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #34
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Hey, well you are the one whose profile says, "61 year old guy that works in the oil fields of Texas." No wonder you have time to make 10,000 plus mindless drivel posts if there is nothing else to do.

Incidentally, I think "that" should be "who" if you're human. Oh, never mind.

I made you a cover for your story "Sissy" to get you started on the road to getting 100 comments. Now you do the rest, girlfriend.

Now that's funny. Ridiculous but funny.

Maybe you need to read the story before you make the cover. then you might have a clue what the story is really about. Talk about your run of the mill dumb shits.

I see i really got to you with the truth this time.

Old 03-29-2009, 01:45 PM   #35
sarahhh
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Now that's funny. Ridiculous but funny.

Maybe you need to read the story before you make the cover. then you might have a clue what the story is really about. Talk about your run of the mill dumb shits.

I see i really got to you with the truth this time.
I couldn't possibly read your story. Your butchering of the English language would be far too upsetting. Didn't I tell you to capitalize "i" before?

But hey, did the cover for "Sissy" get you any more comments yet? I'll make you some more covers for your stories. Lord knows you need something to jump-start your comments.

Old 03-29-2009, 06:18 PM   #36
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
I couldn't possibly read your story. Your butchering of the English language would be far too upsetting. Didn't I tell you to capitalize "i" before?

But hey, did the cover for "Sissy" get you any more comments yet? I'll make you some more covers for your stories. Lord knows you need something to jump-start your comments.
The number of comments I get are about normal for most writers on this site who don't pad their numbers. Anyway, the number of comments have nothing to do with the quality of the story. Want to compare scores and little blue W's. I don't think you really understand how the system actually works. Go back to your/scouries fantasy world, you're safer there.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:47 PM   #37
sarahhh
Literotica Guru

Quote:
The number of comments I get are about normal for most writers on this site who don't pad their numbers. Anyway, the number of comments have nothing to do with the quality of the story. Want to compare scores and little blue W's. I don't think you really understand how the system actually works. Go back to your/scouries fantasy world, you're safer there.
So tell us all about the little blue W's you got for illiterate stories.

Well, I knew the cover for your "Sissy" story would get you more comments. You now have 5 comments instead of 4.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:52 PM   #38
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:

Well, I knew the cover for your "Sissy" story would get you more comments. You now have 5 comments instead of 4.
Why would your piece of crap cover have anything to do with the number of comments i get on a story? Most people have you on ignore and the rest don't read your/scoures crappy threads except for the entertainment value.

Dream on in your fantasy land parade.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:57 PM   #39
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:

A little bit of separation here, please. (This nastiness on anything you can think of just to be nasty has gotten quite old).

I'm in no way a TxRad fan on the forums, but I can clearly see why he gets blue W's--because he writes a great story. And quite obviously those reading the contest stories have confirmed this.

"although I may come across here as somewhat abrasive at times I respect people's efforts and take feelings into consideration." -- Lovecraft68

Old 03-31-2009, 06:35 PM   #40
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
A little bit of separation here, please. (This nastiness on anything you can think of just to be nasty has gotten quite old).

I'm in no way a TxRad fan on the forums, but I can clearly see why he gets blue W's--because he writes a great story. And quite obviously those reading the contest stories have confirmed this.
You should have been around the first time he got run off around here. He made BFW look like Mr. Congeniality. Frothing at the mouth and all. The truth does that to him.

Yes, we've had our differences but as of late we have gotten along at least. Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it even more coming from you. I realize that I have problems with to/too and commas. I always have and I guess I always will. My last English class was a long time ago and I didn't do very well in it even then.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:41 PM   #41
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yes, we've had our differences but as of late we have gotten along at least. Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it even more coming from you. I realize that I have problems with to/too and commas. I always have and I guess I always will. My last English class was a long time ago and I didn't do very well in it even then.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I thought your entry in last year's Earth Day contest could have been a contender for winning story quality--if it had been eligible to win. Which it wasn't simply because you had won the previous contest--which sort of goes to the point here.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:51 PM   #42
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Well, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I thought your entry in last year's Earth Day contest could have been a contender for winning story quality--if it had been eligible to win. Which it wasn't simply because you had won the previous contest--which sort of goes to the point here.
I had written that story before I knew I had won the first contest and decided to post it anyway. Laurel paid me a great compliment with her acknowledgment of the story in the winners thread. I do have my moments.

I went to check out the comment that cover generated. It was from the author of the cover and sour grapes so I deleted it. So much for "great" covers by the "number one" author of this site having any effect on anything.

Old 04-01-2009, 02:08 PM   #43
sarahhh
Literotica Guru

Quote:

I can clearly see why he gets blue W's--because he writes a great story.
Oh, how sweet. Ace has a crush on TampaxRad.

You two should have a contest to see who can get the fewest comments on a story.

Old 04-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #44
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:

You two should have a contest to see who can get the fewest comments on a story.
Jealous much? I saw this coming two days ago. More sour grapes from the king of stupidity.

Old 04-01-2009, 03:47 PM   #45
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:

I don't comment on my own stories (except for the rare occasion of responding to an earlier comment). That pretty much takes care of the descrepancy between the average number of comments on our stories, Sarahh. That and the fact that different catagories have different voting/commenting patterns (but, hey, that would be dealing with reality, which isn't your forte.)

By, the way, how is that erotica book you're working on coming? What's its title? When does it launch? Who's the publisher? (Can't wait to get your works on an objective comparison list. )

I assume you noticed my announcement of my new GM anthology, Intensity, that has made it to #5 at the Allromanceebooks.com anthology/bundle list within a week of launch there and that zipped to #1 at the excessica list at Fictionwise.com within a day and half. But then I guess you wouldn't want to take note of that, since it brings up the jealousy issue, doesn't it?

(And here I was getting the impression you might have figured out the relationship between attacking me on the boards and leaving feeling [more than] a little foolish.)

Old 04-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #46
sarahhh
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I don't comment on my own stories (except for the rare occasion of responding to an earlier comment). That pretty much takes care of the descrepancy between the average number of comments on our stories, Sarahh.
Hey Ace, I thought you were the grammar police around this place. It's discrepancy and categories me thinks.

If you are saying the comments on my stories are fake, put up or shut up. Take the last few pages of comments on the last story of mine to make the Feedback Portal, Pound Yon Virgin, and tell me which ones are fake. The ones with user names, which most of the comments have.

LMFAO. None of them are fake. You're too stupid to understand why.

Incidentally, I do note that your last two stories both have zero (0) comments.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #47

Here's the cover sarahhh designed for the #2 story on the list:

Feedback?

Gabrielle L.

Old 04-17-2009, 04:08 PM   #48
sarahhh
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_High_Poobah View Post
Here's the cover sarahhh designed for the #2 story on the list:

Feedback?

Gabrielle L.
The story and the cover are both totally awesome!

Old 04-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #49
wishfulthinking
Misbehaving

Hey, you missed me And my comments wouldn't compete with others, so I don't know where this list came from. Now I have sour grapes

Old 04-21-2009, 07:39 PM   #50

Welcome miss wishfulthinking!!!!

You should have let us know before.
We’re delighted to have you in our midst

You have your own site? Do you have any of the boss’s stories on it?

You have sour grapes?

Gabrielle L.