Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Old 08-20-2009, 01:13 AM   #126
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

Sir is now fully recovered from the colonoscopy...He had an upset tummy (felt pukey) yesterday but is back to eating normally again. He has an appointment at the clinic Friday week to discuss the results but from what He was told He had a couple of small polyps removed and nothing untoward was found *whew*

He is now at a mate's workshop getting a new master cylinder fitted to the car - I have no idea what that is except it's to do with the brakes

Happily collared and married to my Master Gil_T2 on 9 December 2006

"D/s is how we express that we love each other, BDSM is how we make love with each other." from desertslave

I'm still hot...it just comes in flashes now!

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life!

The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer

Old 08-20-2009, 09:41 AM   #127
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

I spoke too soon

Sir is back in hospital. He arrived home and raced into the loo to find He was bleeding a LOT from the bowel. Ambulance called and He is now in HDU.

He had a CT scan and the bleeding appears to have stopped. They've given Him Vit K and something else to reverse the effects of His blood thinning drugs. He also had a unit of blood and 2 units of packed cells - He lost over 2 litres of blood.

He's feeling a lot better but they're keeping a close eye on Him and He'll likely be in for at least a couple of days. When I left He had been sitting up and all His obs were fine. It's nearly midnight here and I'm whacked but He wanted me to let His friends on Facebook know before I went to bed.

"D/s is how we express that we love each other, BDSM is how we make love with each other." from desertslave

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life!

The power of submission lies not in the ability to kneel before another, to give over one's body or in the wearing of a collar.
The power of submission can be found only in the heart of one who gives her love to another freely knowing what joy and pain will come of it - Roguer

Old 08-21-2009, 07:14 AM   #128
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

Sir is doing better, He's allowed to eat now and had dialysis at the hospital this afternoon, so I got a day off
He'll be in until at least Monday, they want to make sure there's no more bleeding.
I am off to my bed soon even though it's only 9.15pm....I'm exhausted and I've had a sore throat since yesterday but it's feeling better now....I think a good sleep will help.

Love You Sir

Old 08-21-2009, 07:18 AM   #129
minx1
Enchanted Rebel Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit58 View Post
Sir is doing better, He's allowed to eat now and had dialysis at the hospital this afternoon, so I got a day off
He'll be in until at least Monday, they want to make sure there's no more bleeding.
I am off to my bed soon even though it's only 9.15pm....I'm exhausted and I've had a sore throat since yesterday but it's feeling better now....I think a good sleep will help.

Love You Sir

oh sheesh I only just saw this Bandit!

I hope Gil is feeling better. He is in the best place eh *hugs*

try and get a good nights sleep..you don't need to get run down on top of everything else!

Thinking of you and hope tomorrow is a better day

Brave of Heart

Sail away from the safe harbour.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
--Mark Twain

Well, this little girl grew up and moved away.
And she lived her life full of risk and full of play.
And she lived her life with so much to say,
And her flowers, they grow more beautiful every day.
Little Red, Kate Nash

Betwixt and Between........this reluctant antevasin

"The very instant that I saw You did my heart fly to Your service; there resides to make me slave to it and for Your sake" William Shakespeare

"if one person can not trust the veracity of another's words, communication is utterly meaningless." JMohegan

Old 08-21-2009, 08:00 AM   #130
bruisedangel
Really Experienced

Oh man. I've just gotten around to reading most of the threads, and saw this. I'm so very sorry that things are rough. Hugs for you, Bandit. I hope everything is okay!

Simon's

Old 08-21-2009, 09:11 AM   #131
ecstaticsub
One person, so many uses

Bandit I hope you are sleeping well right now. It certainly sounds like you need it.

I wanted also to thank you for this thread. I am a hospital pharmacist right now but once I have the house paid off and the kids through college I hope to transition to being a hospital patient advocate. Significantly less pay, but something I have wanted to do for a while now. This thread helps me see the patient side of the medical story.

Hugs to you both.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 08-22-2009, 02:18 PM   #132
Noor
Serendipity is my friend

Quote:

Love You Sir
I hope you both feel better. Will look for him on FB

Old 08-26-2009, 06:45 AM   #133
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

God where do I start....

Sir came home after dialysis in hospital on Monday afternoon. This morning (Wed) at 6.15 He woke me to tell me the bleeding had started again I called an ambulance although He wasn't as bad as last time, mainly because I didn't want Him passing out in the car and if you arrive by ambulance you get seen quicker.

We spent until 4pm in the ER, no more bleeding but He missed dialysis today so will be having it in the hospital tomorrow morning. He's on clear fluids only and is up and walking around, bored shitless (no TV yet). I'm hoping they send Him home in a couple of days - and so does He.

I have an early appt in the morning for my cardio stress test so I will see Him in the afternoon. I'm tired, upset (although I know He is ok) and fighting off the remains of the cold I caught last week at the hospital (of all places ). At least it wasn't swine flu!

Old 08-26-2009, 06:52 AM   #134
minx1
Enchanted Rebel Girl

*huge hugs* Bandit

Blimey you two are really have a rough ride at the mo eh!

Try not to get upset, I bet you must feel exhausted emotionally and physically. But he is in the best place and will be back with you very soon.

Why don''t you have a bath (always relaxes me!) and a nice glass of something.

tomorrow you can go and try and sort him out a tv!

Brave of Heart

Sail away from the safe harbour.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
--Mark Twain

Well, this little girl grew up and moved away.
And she lived her life full of risk and full of play.
And she lived her life with so much to say,
And her flowers, they grow more beautiful every day.
Little Red, Kate Nash

Betwixt and Between........this reluctant antevasin

"The very instant that I saw You did my heart fly to Your service; there resides to make me slave to it and for Your sake" William Shakespeare

"if one person can not trust the veracity of another's words, communication is utterly meaningless." JMohegan

Old 08-27-2009, 05:09 AM   #135
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

Some good news for a change, my heart is fine I also took the time to get a much needed hair cut and have a look at the shops plus enjoy a cappucino.
(I'm allowed, Sir told me to )

I went up and saw Him this afternoon, He'd not long finished dialysis. Those bloody hospital beds are playing havoc with His back though, He asked me to smuggle Him home so He could have some "painkiller" (pot for the uninitiated) and I also massaged some emu oil into His back and shoulders. We only live a few minutes away and He wasn't missed because He often goes outside for a smoke and some fresh air (yes I know that is contradictory!).

Minx He now has TV, it took until 1.30 this afternoon to get it put on (you have to pay, I paid for 2 days because we're not sure how long He will be in). They are talking about doing another colonoscopy to see where the bleeding is coming from and cauterise or laser it. If this can fix the problem once and for all then we are all for it, it's been a hellish few days!

Old 08-28-2009, 01:01 AM   #136
Noor
Serendipity is my friend

hugs to you both.

Old 08-28-2009, 01:10 AM   #137
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

Thanks for the hugs Noor

Good news, He is home They saw no reason to keep Him in as the bleeding has stopped. Back to normal diet too, although smaller and lighter portions for a few days.

We can see to what needs doing with dialysis ourselves as regards giving extra iron and EPO injections to build up the haemoglobin, which has taken a bit of a dive due to the blood loss. He's looking forward to 8 hours dialysing as opposed to 4 at the hospital, He's really feeling it....we'll probably do it every 2nd day for a couple of weeks to get Him back up to speed.

No blood thinning meds for another week then a gradual dosage to get back to where He needs to be.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:18 AM   #138
nh23
Daddy's chunky monkey. :)

Quote:
Thanks for the hugs Noor

Good news, He is home They saw no reason to keep Him in as the bleeding has stopped. Back to normal diet too, although smaller and lighter portions for a few days.

We can see to what needs doing with dialysis ourselves as regards giving extra iron and EPO injections to build up the haemoglobin, which has taken a bit of a dive due to the blood loss. He's looking forward to 8 hours dialysing as opposed to 4 at the hospital, He's really feeling it....we'll probably do it every 2nd day for a couple of weeks to get Him back up to speed.

No blood thinning meds for another week then a gradual dosage to get back to where He needs to be.
Yay! Glad to hear he's back home! *hugs and positive thoughts your way*

Before her surrender she had no life, now she's a slave not a wife.~ Manowar

You no longer have any rights, and no longer can lay claim to any. There can be no limit to my power over you. Remember,that you won't be much better than a dog, or some inanimate object. You will be mine, my plaything, which I can break to pieces, whenever I want an hour's amusement. You are nothing, I am everything. Do you understand?"~ Taken from Venus in Furs.

Hurt me, and hurt me past what i can take, and make me want to take it because i want to please you ~BiBunny

"There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength to yield. There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked." -- Tovah

Old 08-28-2009, 09:33 AM   #139
Gil_T2
KICK ASS !

Location: Sydney.AUSTRALIA. In a new found land of bliss with my BANDIT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minx1 View Post
oh sheesh I only just saw this Bandit!

I hope Gil is feeling better. He is in the best place eh *hugs*

try and get a good nights sleep..you don't need to get run down on top of everything else!

Thinking of you and hope tomorrow is a better day
BANDIT makes a nest with pillows around her & My smelly clothes from the laundry so the bed smells of me. My Wonder Woman continues to suprise Me with her love, care & devotion.
I'm sure many others couldn't cope with what BANDIT does, I do wish my health was better so she didn't have so many worries.

Wtf is with this mad cow disease... my leather pants shrunk.

Kink Test score - 876 Purity Test score - 24% pure

Life smiles on you when
you are happy,
Life salutes you when you make others happy.

BANDIT & I had our wedding 9 Dec 06 .

To The World You Might Be One Person,
But To One Person You Might Be the World....& my lady is to me.

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

OUR BOND WILL REMAIN UNBROKEN.... for KIKI

May your troubles be less,

may your blessings be more

and may nothing but happiness

come through your door.

Enjoy pain while living, for death will not provide such pleasure

Dyslexics Have More nuF

Last edited by Gil_T2 : 08-28-2009 at 11:08 AM.

Old 08-28-2009, 01:38 PM   #140
Noor
Serendipity is my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil_T2 View Post
BANDIT makes a nest with pillows around her & My smelly clothes from the laundry so the bed smells of me. My Wonder Woman continues to suprise Me with her love, care & devotion.
I'm sure many others couldn't cope with what BANDIT does, I do wish my health was better so she didn't have so many worries.
A silly for you

Old 09-03-2009, 08:12 AM   #141
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

Sir has now been out of hospital for almost a week, hoping all the bleeding trouble is behind us now. He's still suffering with back pain from those bloody hospital beds though, and is feeling really physically tired. He's getting iron every dialysis now for a couple of weeks to get His haemoglobin back up, hopefully this will fix the problem.

Although the extra iron seems to be making Him extra horny....I could be in big trouble after a couple more doses....

Old 09-04-2009, 12:10 PM   #142
Gil_T2
KICK ASS !

Quote:
Sir has now been out of hospital for almost a week, hoping all the bleeding trouble is behind us now. He's still suffering with back pain from those bloody hospital beds though, and is feeling really physically tired. He's getting iron every dialysis now for a couple of weeks to get His haemoglobin back up, hopefully this will fix the problem.

Although the extra iron seems to be making Him extra horny....I could be in big trouble after a couple more doses....
If only my body could keep up with my mind

Life smiles on you when
you are happy,

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

come through your door.

Dyslexics Have More nuF

Old 09-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #143
Gil_T2
KICK ASS !

I'd like to thank everyone for being here & supporting my wonderful BANDIT as she deals with way more than I ever expected for her, she deals with all these things & moves on.

Life smiles on you when
you are happy,

come through your door.

Dyslexics Have More nuF

Old 09-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #144
Gil_T2
KICK ASS !

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh23 View Post
Yay! Glad to hear he's back home! *hugs and positive thoughts your way*
I Love the Beautiful smilly AV

Life smiles on you when
you are happy,

come through your door.

Dyslexics Have More nuF

Old 09-14-2009, 06:43 AM   #145
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

Things seem to be slowly getting back on track. Sir saw His renal specialist today and he seemed happy with the blood results, although the haemoglobin is still a bit low.

We are still doing dialysis every 2nd day. This can get tiresome after a while, for both of us...it's like it takes over our lives Hopefully after a couple more weeks we can go back to Mon Wed Fri. Speedway starts soon so Sir won't want to be dialysing on speedway day!

I watched a great TV show last night, Nurse Jackie. Loved it! Edie Falco is brilliant. Nurse Jackie has her flaws, but she cares. And the idiot doctor....we have met several of those It probably rang too many bells for Sir

EDIT: Just got a message from my friend/playmate, she is coming over tomorrow afternoon for some fun - it's been too long!

Last edited by Bandit58 : 09-14-2009 at 07:03 AM.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:47 AM   #146
Gil_T2
KICK ASS !

Quote:
Things seem to be slowly getting back on track. Sir saw His renal specialist today and he seemed happy with the blood results, although the haemoglobin is still a bit low.

We are still doing dialysis every 2nd day. This can get tiresome after a while, for both of us...it's like it takes over our lives Hopefully after a couple more weeks we can go back to Mon Wed Fri. Speedway starts soon so Sir won't want to be dialysing on speedway day!

I watched a great TV show last night, Nurse Jackie. Loved it! Edie Falco is brilliant. Nurse Jackie has her flaws, but she cares. And the idiot doctor....we have met several of those It probably rang too many bells for Sir

EDIT: Just got a message from my friend/playmate, she is coming over tomorrow afternoon for some fun - it's been too long!

WOOOHOOO GO BANDIT enjoy my sweet.

Life smiles on you when
you are happy,

come through your door.

Dyslexics Have More nuF

Old 09-23-2009, 08:54 AM   #147
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

All seems to be going ok lately *fingers crossed*

Could have done without the dust storm today though They are saying we could get another one on Friday. Not worth washing the car until that all settles down! I think we will be giving the speedway practice session this Saturday a miss too, if there's too much dust it's not good for Sir's chest. Plus it's supposed to be windy and cold....*I am a wuss*

Old 09-26-2009, 06:24 AM   #148
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

We didn't go to the practice night, it's too cold and windy, and according to a friend posting on Facebook it is also starting to rain. Rather wait til the real start of the season next weekend.

Sir is watching the rugby league semi final on TV...lol it's hilarious a minute ago He was jumping up and down and yelling at the TV.....His team is winning! God knows what will happen when the final is on next Sunday....!!

Old 10-01-2009, 04:33 AM   #149
Bandit58
Sir's wonder woman

Shaking my head in disbelief

Just read on Facebook how Sir's daughter is having trouble finding a present for her soon-to-be-nine year old daughter's birthday. In the next breath she says that said daughter is "currently hating me and will do nothing she is told & plus she has my mouth so she never knows when to shut up!"

Now if that was my daughter she'd be getting nothing at all - except maybe a ball gag....

Old 10-01-2009, 06:15 AM   #150
Gil_T2
KICK ASS !

Quote:
Shaking my head in disbelief

Just read on Facebook how Sir's daughter is having trouble finding a present for her soon-to-be-nine year old daughter's birthday. In the next breath she says that said daughter is "currently hating me and will do nothing she is told & plus she has my mouth so she never knows when to shut up!"

Now if that was my daughter she'd be getting nothing at all - except maybe a ball gag....
how many times have I tried to let her know what she needs to do to keep the kid behaving

I'd like to get my hands on some of these anti spanking kids do fucking gooders, I'm very anti abuse but all the damn kids these days have no respect for anyone because their parents have no rights.

Life smiles on you when
you are happy,

come through your door.

Dyslexics Have More nuF