The CM Thread

SwallowItAll

Really Experienced
The "CM" in The CM Thread means Currently Masturbating. I just renamed it so it would be shorter, since I am moving it from the Darkroom Lounge section, so that people may be encouraged to post their pictures to help liven this thread up! Enjoy! :D

If you want an idea of what it is like,
Here is the old thread for however long it may exist: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=30057866#post30057866
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again, I am still fairly new here, but I have found all sorts of stimulating things on this website lately and been getting way too horny.

I often find myself looking at incredibly sexy pictures, or reading something very erotic and realize I am stroking myself furiously, even on the verge of spilling my load, without realizing just how turned on it makes me.

So I was getting a very kinky thought and I hoped it might catch on here with some other kinky people:

Every post after this one in this thread should be typed with one hand while you use the other to masturbate. You can write as long or as short as you like, part of the thrill here is forcing yourself not to cum until you can't help it. You can post multiple times as you work on one session, so the desired effect will be that every post is written by someone extremely horny at the time and on the verge of cumming.

I like to read pages and pages before I finally can't hold back anymore.

So I want every person who posts in this thread to be well into a good masturbation session and close to going over the edge.

When you are there, I want you to type with whichever hand is free how nice it feels, what is getting you so turned on, how you're doing it, etcetera. As you are on the brink try not to cum too fast as you read the other posts. It will be more fun as more sexy posts pile up.

As many details as you can type with one hand. I even want people typing some of their post before they cum, some right after, some even right as you are coming. And I am very visual so if anybody is feeling frisky I would love to see some shots with all the fresh cum spilled by other kinky fuckers like me, all the juices that occur as a result of this thread.

I hope some of you, especially the ladies, will indulge my filthy, perverted wishes. Just the thought of it makes me stroke this dick hard.

Too Long; Didn't Read: Dirty talk & masturbation with climaxing here please!

Last edited:
Oh i will be posting in this very soon...i plan on having my vibe in my ass,a bullet on my clit..and to spend the night teasing myself :D

stroking myself now...thinking about faith playing with her toys. dirty thoughts running though my mind.

masterbating with this...

I hope this helps you....think of me pounding my hot wet pussy with this ... wishing it was your throbbing cock!

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmm i'm sitting on a anal vibe with mt bullet on my clit,just tasing myself nice and slow...grinding my ass,down onto the vibe..fuck it feels so good..

mmmmmmmmm i'm sitting on a anal vibe with mt bullet on my clit,just tasing myself nice and slow...grinding my ass,down onto the vibe..fuck it feels so good..

Good girl :)

Looking forward to seeing this.

fuck i'm so close...my pussy is so wet right now...thicking of being tied to a bed and used,face fucked with a hard cock,a vibrator in my pussy and ass...needing to um but being denied,over and over again..mmmmmmmmm

Oh i'm gonna cum...fuck my clit is so senistive...he vibe in my ass is gonna send me over the edge...oh yeah........fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

wonderful horny image there faith...the thought of it is making me very hard!

Hi. I just started stroking my hard cock, alternating between hard fast stroking and slow easy stroking to buile the tension.

I just posted in the lap dance thread in the DL and thinking about that experience, which I wrote about, made my pussy all wet. I'm already dressed with errands to run but I'm going to have to give myself an orgasm before I go.

I slid a finger into my panties and wasn't at all surprised to find a very wet pussy and swollen clit.

I've just slid my jeans down along with my panties so my bare bottom is resting on the chair. Pulling my T-shirt up now along with my bra over my breasts so I can caress them and pinch my nipples while stroking my sticky kitty.

Using my index finger to roll over my clit, around and around, produces the most earth-shattering of orgasms. It takes longer, but that is what I'm going to do right now.

I alternate between stroking my breasts, hand running down my tummy, which is also a sensual spot for me, to rubbing my clit. My legs are relaxed but spread widely under the table and my pussy honey is dripping down to my asshole, soaking the chair. Maybe a towel is in order.

I'm going to rub my clit and maybe slide my finger into my box to probe my G spot. This produces lovely sensations as well and there's nothing like an orgasm with my cunt contracting around my deeply sunken finger.

Thank you to everyone on Lit for the inspiration.

I just posted in the lap dance thread in the DL and thinking about that experience, which I wrote about, made my pussy all wet. I'm already dressed with errands to run but I'm going to have to give myself an orgasm before I go.

I slid a finger into my panties and wasn't at all surprised to find a very wet pussy and swollen clit.

I've just slid my jeans down along with my panties so my bare bottom is resting on the chair. Pulling my T-shirt up now along with my bra over my breasts so I can caress them and pinch my nipples while stroking my sticky kitty.

Using my index finger to roll over my clit, around and around, produces the most earth-shattering of orgasms. It takes longer, but that is what I'm going to do right now.

I alternate between stroking my breasts, hand running down my tummy, which is also a sensual spot for me, to rubbing my clit. My legs are relaxed but spread widely under the table and my pussy honey is dripping down to my asshole, soaking the chair. Maybe a towel is in order.

I'm going to rub my clit and maybe slide my finger into my box to probe my G spot. This produces lovely sensations as well and there's nothing like an orgasm with my cunt contracting around my deeply sunken finger.

fuckkk me that made me hard.

You are also an inspiration as I stroke my cock getting ready for the first one of the day..mmmm...

Oh my Katzen, you were a bad girl yesterday. Had I not just cum for you moments ago this would have certainly sent me over the edge. Very sexy lover

Well, I missed you and what was I to do?
:kiss:

Going back up to read your post again.. Hmm do I tease myself until we get to talk, or just cum and then cum again when we get to talk? Decisions decisions.

Here I am stuck in a hotel room. unable to sleep, surfing Lit, looking for new masturbation material when I stumbled across this thread. I slowly stroke my cock as I read the entries and hope for more stories and pictures.

attachment.php

I'm sitting here before goig to work in half an hour, woke up with morning wood and decided to cum before I go. Cock is sticking out the front of my pj pants, and I'm massaging the bulging head with my left hand by sliding the foreskin back and forth and squeezing....some precum has come out and its all slippery god it feels good...looking at faithchick's hungry cunt with vibe stuck in it, want it to be my cock. Giving full strokes now to my aching cock...

Back