Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Discussion Circle

Old 09-25-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
MayorReynolds
Really Experienced

Incest/Taboo or Lesbian Sex category?

Well, I've finally got my creative energy back and I have started hunkering down on a followup to a sapphic incest story I submitted here.

All the reading I've done on the boards has taught me that this site's users are very particular about certain categories, like Loving Wives, or in this case, Incest/Taboo. In this story the focal point will be more sapphic incest: mother/daughter, sister/sister, aunt/niece, cousin on cousin. In one scene the main character even has her uncle's cum surprise-snowballed into her mouth after her friend gives the uncle a blowjob.

But this story is also going to include, mostly in the beginning, non-incestuous lesbian sex between two college roomies who become lovers. I'm not sure how a scene or two of non-taboo love would be reacted to in a story that's placed in the Incest/Taboo category.

I don't know where to stick this. Please help!

I'll be Home for Spring Break - Typical lesbian story written by a man. Crude foul mouthed totally unbelievable,and about as realistic as Alice in Wonderland .And no im a male - Anonymous

Everything:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Last edited by MayorReynolds : 09-25-2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Nitpicky rephrasing.

Old 09-25-2013, 12:07 PM   #2
cripple92996
Really Experienced

hjk

I can help

Old 09-25-2013, 05:27 PM   #3
HeyAll
Literotica Guru

If it has incest, stick it in the incest category.

Other categories don't like incest (generally speaking)

But the incest catagory is very flexible with including other themes. I've written several stories which include non-incest lesbian, in mother/son incest stories.

Other incest stories have done the same, where non-incest lesbian sex is included.

No one has ever complained about it. Who would?

Corporate Whore- Abbey becomes anally submissive to her boss.

Old 09-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
MayorReynolds
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyAll View Post
If it has incest, stick it in the incest category.

Other categories don't like incest (generally speaking)

But the incest catagory is very flexible with including other themes. I've written several stories which include non-incest lesbian, in mother/son incest stories.

Other incest stories have done the same, where non-incest lesbian sex is included.

No one has ever complained about it. Who would?
I have seen other people's stories come under fire in comments because the incest story was all about the girls. "I'm so sick of stories that belong in Lesbian Sex going in Incest/Taboo!" one of them bitched.

People of the anonymous persuasion can be nitpicky about the most minuscule of things. It's happened to me. It's happened to others.

I'll be Home for Spring Break - Typical lesbian story written by a man. Crude foul mouthed totally unbelievable,and about as realistic as Alice in Wonderland .And no im a male - Anonymous

Everything:

Old 09-25-2013, 05:46 PM   #5
geronimo_appleby
walking the earth

is it over 7k?

novels and novellas, otherwise it's in incest.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #6
MayorReynolds
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
is it over 7k?

novels and novellas, otherwise it's in incest.
I try to keep my stories at or below the novelette level, 17,500 words or less. Shortening sentences and eliminating repeated words tend to knock them down to 'safe' levels.

Everything:

Old 09-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #7
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Well do you plan on it starting lesbian then eventually going into incest? I've had incest stories start with non incestous sex. If you're going to bring it into the story go with incest, even if its not in the first chapter if you can heavily allude to it and build it up, it will work.

Old 09-25-2013, 09:27 PM   #8
MayorReynolds
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Well do you plan on it starting lesbian then eventually going into incest? I've had incest stories start with non incestous sex. If you're going to bring it into the story go with incest, even if its not in the first chapter if you can heavily allude to it and build it up, it will work.
Well, it's a sequel to a story that was fully centered around lesbian incest. This one is about the main character bringing her friend/lesbian lover home for a week during summer vacation and introducing her to a house of a sapphic family love.

Everything: