Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 01-15-2009, 02:04 PM   #26
subwannabe
Literotica Guru

Since you asked: I love being forced to eat my own cum. Don't like to do it on my own but it is a huge turn on knowing I am going to be forced to do it. I warned my wife to make sure she makes me do it even if I don't want to after cumming, because then it wouldn't be a turn on anymore if I knew ahead of time that she wasn't going to make me go through with it.

Last edited by subwannabe : 01-16-2009 at 10:13 PM.

Old 01-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #27
sweetDDs
Experienced

Fine! What's your favorite kink? Are you happy now??? The nit picking takes the sexy right out of all this.

Old 01-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #28
sweetDDs
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by subwannabe View Post
Since you asked: I loved being forced to eat my own cum. Don't like to do it on my own but it is a huge turn on knowing I am going to be forced to do it. I warned my wife to make sure she makes me do it even if I don't want to after cumming, because then it wouldn't be a turn on anymore if I knew ahead of time that she wasn't going to make me go through with it.
Interesting! Sexy stuff!

Old 01-15-2009, 04:39 PM   #29
Hotch
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetDDs View Post
Fine! What's your favorite kink? Are you happy now??? The nit picking takes the sexy right out of all this.

Call me a word fetishist Oh by the way.... TA DA! My 100th post!

Old 01-15-2009, 04:41 PM   #30
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieMouse View Post

Actually, it is a wee bit strange... I haven't met many people who's reaction to viewing a Kelmscott Chaucer is a burning desire to be bent over a library table, and be used as painfully (and pleasurably) as possible.

*chuckle*

Yep, I concede your unique strangeness, as mine is not into any sort Chaucer, or even the classics. I have more plebeian tastes to be sure.

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253

Old 01-15-2009, 06:52 PM   #31
bethpage
Really Experienced

One of them is corsets.

I love going to ren faires and touching all the satin and lace and leather, and imagining it clamping my ribs and waist and making me look and feel fantastic.

(I prefer the ones at faires, unlike the ones at Fredericks or whatever, because most of them are very sturdily made, and you can actually tight lace a bit without it going to pieces.)

I've even been known to get hot while holding up different sized busks and stays to my body and trying to imagine what I could make with it.

One of my next sewing projects is to make a selection of corsets that fit me, for historical costumes and maybe even one that I can wear under modern clothes, and only I would know......

Have to take some pics and post them.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #32
banes27
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethpage View Post
One of them is corsets.

I love going to ren faires and touching all the satin and lace and leather, and imagining it clamping my ribs and waist and making me look and feel fantastic.

(I prefer the ones at faires, unlike the ones at Fredericks or whatever, because most of them are very sturdily made, and you can actually tight lace a bit without it going to pieces.)

I've even been known to get hot while holding up different sized busks and stays to my body and trying to imagine what I could make with it.

One of my next sewing projects is to make a selection of corsets that fit me, for historical costumes and maybe even one that I can wear under modern clothes, and only I would know......

Ooooo, corsets...... Nice! I love when my gf wears her corset. Women look gorgeous in them, and sexy as hell to....

Old 01-16-2009, 02:04 AM   #33
shycoyote
Really Experienced

Persuasion - Coersion.

I like pretending I don't want to do something but being talked into it.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:08 AM   #34
CutieMouse
Meticulously Flighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury View Post

Yep, I concede your unique strangeness, as mine is not into any sort Chaucer, or even the classics. I have more plebeian tastes to be sure.

It's not the Chaucer; it's the artistry of William Morris and his press. It took four years to publish the Kelmscott.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:08 AM   #35
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!

strap on sex....love bending over for the right lady

Old 01-16-2009, 02:36 AM   #36
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation

Quote:
It's not the Chaucer; it's the artistry of William Morris and his press. It took four years to publish the Kelmscott.

And that's an amazing thing but not MY kind of turn on.

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253

Old 01-16-2009, 05:16 PM   #37
myinnerslut
His chains. His lash.

Quote:

Actually, it is a wee bit strange... I haven't met many people who's reaction to viewing a Kelmscott Chaucer is a burning desire to be bent over a library table, and be used as painfully (and pleasurably) as possible.

*chuckle*
never read chaucer but i got bent over a library stool and spanked with a journal grabbed off the shelf .... does that count
my heart, beating upon the ground
you picked it up and helped me see
like puzzle pieces, you and me
your baby girl, your doll, your kitten
im Master's slave, and i am smitten

screwed into slavery by red hot penis power

my story: http://www.literotica.com:81/stories....php?id=283221

slavery: carved into my heart, branded into my soul, echoed on my body

Old 01-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #38
sweetDDs
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethpage View Post
One of them is corsets.

Very very cool! Would love to see some pics!! =)

Old 01-16-2009, 08:55 PM   #39
bethpage
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetDDs View Post
Very very cool! Would love to see some pics!! =)
Going to do a photo shoot on Vday, I hope. So you've got a month to wait. If I can get any good pics before then, I'll see what I can do.

Please don't PM me for erotic conversation. Thanks!

Old 01-17-2009, 09:51 AM   #40
mrboom
Experienced

I love it when my wife pees in my mouth. It makes me just want to bend her over and fuck her as hard as I can. Part of it is knowing how much she loves it I guess.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:10 AM   #41
banes27
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrboom View Post
I love it when my wife pees in my mouth. It makes me just want to bend her over and fuck her as hard as I can. Part of it is knowing how much she loves it I guess.
Hmmm, out of all the fetishes there are, this is one I've never really understood. Given that it is urine, how is this a turn on exactly? I guess the same could be said for coprohpilia too. I've never seen these too as a particularly intimate excretion, not like saliva (in kissing) or vaginal juices (either felt or tasted) and for me, blood (it's basically the fact that blood is essentially, on some comparisons, the soul or "life force" if you will, the very essence of the other partner. It's this idea that is the very reason I can't give blood. It's too intimate to be shared with someone I will never meet or love), but I've never seen how urine can fall into this.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:33 AM   #42
mrboom
Experienced

It was an ex girlfriend that got me into watersports, she would beg for me to pee on her. It has a lot to do with humiliation for me I think. It was the only way she (my ex) would let herself be dominated. My wife gets off on it a lot more, for her it is like ejaculation, passing something to me the way I do when cumming inside her.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:39 AM   #43
banes27
Literotica Guru

Quote:
It was an ex girlfriend that got me into watersports, she would beg for me to pee on her. It has a lot to do with humiliation for me I think. It was the only way she (my ex) would let herself be dominated. My wife gets off on it a lot more, for her it is like ejaculation, passing something to me the way I do when cumming inside her.
Huh, interesting. I thought there might have been an element of dominant/submissive in there, but I the idea of something that smells (and probably tastes) the way urine does and considering the fact that it's essentially waste doesn't make sense to me.... unless it's the fact that it is waste makes the humiliation and submission even more exciting, but still, the taste.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #44
mrboom
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by banes27 View Post
Huh, interesting. I thought there might have been an element of dominant/submissive in there, but I the idea of something that smells (and probably tastes) the way urine does and considering the fact that it's essentially waste doesn't make sense to me.... unless it's the fact that it is waste makes the humiliation and submission even more exciting, but still, the taste.
The fact it is waste is a big part of the humiliation factor and it dose signefie submission in a deep way for me. It trick is to drink plenty of water so it dose not smell to funky.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:05 AM   #45
banes27
Literotica Guru

Quote:
The fact it is waste is a big part of the humiliation factor and it dose signefie submission in a deep way for me. It trick is to drink plenty of water so it dose not smell to funky.
Ah, good point, forgot about dilute urine.

That makes sense though. I guess it's because I only enjoy the "intimate" fluids that means I never understood urolagnia.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:08 AM   #46
mrboom
Experienced

Quote:
Ah, good point, forgot about dilute urine.

That makes sense though. I guess it's because I only enjoy the "intimate" fluids that means I never understood urolagnia.
I think it is an intimate fluid.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:16 AM   #47
EnglishGuy1982
Literotica Guru

One of my biggest turn ons is women with painted nails... perfectly demonstrated by slippedhalo's sig pic!

Old 01-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #48
banes27
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I think it is an intimate fluid.
Very good point. I guess one person's intimate fluids aren't the same as anothers I wonder if there are people who like snot. I know there are people with nose fetishes, but snot doesn't really have like an "essence" or humiliation factor to it...

Old 01-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #49
mrboom
Experienced

Quote:
Very good point. I guess one person's intimate fluids aren't the same as anothers I wonder if there are people who like snot. I know there are people with nose fetishes, but snot doesn't really have like an "essence" or humiliation factor to it...
I had a snot experience with the ex that got me into watersports. We were both held up in her bed with colds and had a snot fight. Sounds disgusting but was very funny. It was not a sex thing, we were just board and trying to relieve it.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:33 AM   #50
Industrial_Bondage
Literotica Guru

I think I've had a few over the years; mostly related to BDSM. Currently I love, though I wouldn't say need, metal and "equipment". Straight sex on a bed (or any surface for that matter) is OK, but gimme a proper work bench, chains, and a few mechanical devices any day of the week!

BDSM - True stories from my years in the scene.
The Neophyte - [http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh...php?id=396467]
You Can and You Will - [http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh...php?id=458440]
Her Request - [http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh...php?id=460397]