Old 01-03-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
Golden_Silence
We moon when its sunny
 
Golden_Silence's Avatar
 
Golden_Silence is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South, UK
Posts: 18,215
Thread killers anonymous..

It came to my attention last night that a good friend of mine here has the uncanny knack of saying the right things at the wrong time and thus, becoming a thread killer...

We all have the ability at times to do this, hell, I am a TK'r myself, so I thought we could have a thread for where the TK's on lit could meet and give each other support, and maybe, you popular posters could give us tips as to how to keep threads going and to never drop to the last pages.

So, please come and help the less fortunate among us... and Tk's... come here so you are not alone

*waits to shamelessly bump this thread from page 5 later on*

Right... seems this is the place to be... since no-one here will actually admit they are a thread killer...

Numbers are rising... we have no upper limit, we don't care about H&S regulations on numbers etc....

GS-1 - Thread master
Dabears-2 - Shameless thread bumper
KB-3 - ASSociate Thread killer
Di-4 - Buzzing TK'r / CMO
Wings-5 - Slutty number gives out-ter
GA-6 - H&S expert - Veteran TK'r
Bitchslap-7 - One bitch of a TK'r
ChargerGirl-8 - Perving TK'r
Mark-#9 - Annoying Snerking TK'r
limiwa-#10 - Joking TK'r
AS2U-#11 - Bondage Slut TK'r
Pleaz_Me-#12 - Icing Queen TK'r
Miles-#13 - Long Island Iced T K'r
Maggie- #14 - Mainiac TK'r
Nauti- #15 - Nauti n Not so nice TK'r
Dhalgren- #16 - Druid TK'r
LeSucre- #17 - Trainee slut TK'r
Icey Fire- #18 - Ice Maiden TK'r
Dirty Bear- #19 - Typo King TK'r
Chieda- #20 - Student TK'r
Oman- #21 - Jennyland TK'r
MsTexas-#22 Lone Star State TK'r
Lovemonster-#23 - Car Park TK'r
The Gladiator-#24 - Aviation TK'r
Sadangel-#25 - Happy TK'r
Kylan- #26 - Smoking room TK'r
Mystie Rains- #27 Showering TK'r
Isabella- #28 Ear warming TK'r
Gagged Louise- #29 - Bound TK'r
Just2damshy- #30 Cuirous TK'r
Celtic Flame- #31 BK TK'r
Slow Ride- #32 Speedy TK'r
Evil Mittens- #33 - War Crimes TK'r
Bustin Out- #34 - Outted TK'r
CCKittycat- #35 - Purring TK'r
Janeyl- #36 - Music thread TK'r
No Bounce- #37 - GB Infiltrator TK'r
Lexie- #38 - Dirty Bear's TK'r
IceRacer- #39 - Pit Lane TK'r
Big Blue Eyes- #40 - Sinatra TK'r
Sultry Sieren- #41 - n00by TK'r
DoRaMe- #42 - Scales TK'r
Aural Fix- #42

All Members must remain on watch to ensure the thread is posted in at least every 5 minutes... or Punishment is Deep Purple

Members list to be continued..... soon
__________________
You know the feeling of deja vu?? When you heard and felt this stuff before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeyl
It's human nature honey, when something is available to us, we take for granted it always will be and don't value it. When it becomes removed from our grasp because someone else clearly values it more greatly than we do, we cling on for grim death because it's desirability is revealed to us in the eyes of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo_Appleby
psssssssssssst, mark.

remember the 'shitlegs' thing with GS? well, karma got me. that nicaraguan beer, dude ... i KNEW i shouldn't have trusted that fart ...

he'll get a laugh outta that, eh? i wasn't gunna say anything, but if i can't see the humour and irony ... well *shrugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
My friends

Last edited by Golden_Silence : 02-22-2009 at 01:15 PM. Reason: New members!!!
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #2
Golden_Silence
We moon when its sunny
 
Golden_Silence's Avatar
 
Golden_Silence is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South, UK
Posts: 18,215
Well ain't I a victim of my own god-damned success??

The thread did exactly what I thought it would....

Sank faster than the titanic
__________________
You know the feeling of deja vu?? When you heard and felt this stuff before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeyl
It's human nature honey, when something is available to us, we take for granted it always will be and don't value it. When it becomes removed from our grasp because someone else clearly values it more greatly than we do, we cling on for grim death because it's desirability is revealed to us in the eyes of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo_Appleby
psssssssssssst, mark.

remember the 'shitlegs' thing with GS? well, karma got me. that nicaraguan beer, dude ... i KNEW i shouldn't have trusted that fart ...

he'll get a laugh outta that, eh? i wasn't gunna say anything, but if i can't see the humour and irony ... well *shrugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
My friends
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
and you made fun of my ass av......karma........
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #4
Golden_Silence
We moon when its sunny
 
Golden_Silence's Avatar
 
Golden_Silence is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South, UK
Posts: 18,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
and you made fun of my ass av......karma........
Well fuck.. If I knew how unpopular that'd have made me I'd have pm'd you instead about it
__________________
You know the feeling of deja vu?? When you heard and felt this stuff before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeyl
It's human nature honey, when something is available to us, we take for granted it always will be and don't value it. When it becomes removed from our grasp because someone else clearly values it more greatly than we do, we cling on for grim death because it's desirability is revealed to us in the eyes of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo_Appleby
psssssssssssst, mark.

remember the 'shitlegs' thing with GS? well, karma got me. that nicaraguan beer, dude ... i KNEW i shouldn't have trusted that fart ...

he'll get a laugh outta that, eh? i wasn't gunna say anything, but if i can't see the humour and irony ... well *shrugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
My friends
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Silence View Post
Well fuck.. If I knew how unpopular that'd have made me I'd have pm'd you instead about it
............
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:35 PM   #6
Golden_Silence
We moon when its sunny
 
Golden_Silence's Avatar
 
Golden_Silence is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South, UK
Posts: 18,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
............
This fuckers gonna sink again

Mark... come and post here so I don't have the shame of being the one
__________________
You know the feeling of deja vu?? When you heard and felt this stuff before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeyl
It's human nature honey, when something is available to us, we take for granted it always will be and don't value it. When it becomes removed from our grasp because someone else clearly values it more greatly than we do, we cling on for grim death because it's desirability is revealed to us in the eyes of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo_Appleby
psssssssssssst, mark.

remember the 'shitlegs' thing with GS? well, karma got me. that nicaraguan beer, dude ... i KNEW i shouldn't have trusted that fart ...

he'll get a laugh outta that, eh? i wasn't gunna say anything, but if i can't see the humour and irony ... well *shrugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
My friends
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:36 PM   #7
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Silence View Post
This fuckers gonna sink again
thread killers hate to admit they kill..........
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #8
Golden_Silence
We moon when its sunny
 
Golden_Silence's Avatar
 
Golden_Silence is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South, UK
Posts: 18,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
thread killers hate to admit they kill..........
I know... but this is the point of the thread... 'popular' posters ie.. no-one in here come and give the TK's ie people like you and me advice
__________________
You know the feeling of deja vu?? When you heard and felt this stuff before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeyl
It's human nature honey, when something is available to us, we take for granted it always will be and don't value it. When it becomes removed from our grasp because someone else clearly values it more greatly than we do, we cling on for grim death because it's desirability is revealed to us in the eyes of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo_Appleby
psssssssssssst, mark.

remember the 'shitlegs' thing with GS? well, karma got me. that nicaraguan beer, dude ... i KNEW i shouldn't have trusted that fart ...

he'll get a laugh outta that, eh? i wasn't gunna say anything, but if i can't see the humour and irony ... well *shrugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
My friends
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:39 PM   #9
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Silence View Post
I know... but this is the point of the thread... 'popular' posters ie.. no-one in here come and give the TK's ie people like you and me advice
they know we wouldn't listen.........
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:44 PM   #10
Golden_Silence
We moon when its sunny
 
Golden_Silence's Avatar
 
Golden_Silence is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South, UK
Posts: 18,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
they know we wouldn't listen.........
what did you say???
__________________
You know the feeling of deja vu?? When you heard and felt this stuff before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeyl
It's human nature honey, when something is available to us, we take for granted it always will be and don't value it. When it becomes removed from our grasp because someone else clearly values it more greatly than we do, we cling on for grim death because it's desirability is revealed to us in the eyes of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo_Appleby
psssssssssssst, mark.

remember the 'shitlegs' thing with GS? well, karma got me. that nicaraguan beer, dude ... i KNEW i shouldn't have trusted that fart ...

he'll get a laugh outta that, eh? i wasn't gunna say anything, but if i can't see the humour and irony ... well *shrugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
My friends
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #11
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Silence View Post
what did you say???
see.........
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:47 PM   #12
Golden_Silence
We moon when its sunny
 
Golden_Silence's Avatar
 
Golden_Silence is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South, UK
Posts: 18,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
see.........
Oh... sorry Mr 'popular' poster
__________________
You know the feeling of deja vu?? When you heard and felt this stuff before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeyl
It's human nature honey, when something is available to us, we take for granted it always will be and don't value it. When it becomes removed from our grasp because someone else clearly values it more greatly than we do, we cling on for grim death because it's desirability is revealed to us in the eyes of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo_Appleby
psssssssssssst, mark.

remember the 'shitlegs' thing with GS? well, karma got me. that nicaraguan beer, dude ... i KNEW i shouldn't have trusted that fart ...

he'll get a laugh outta that, eh? i wasn't gunna say anything, but if i can't see the humour and irony ... well *shrugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
My friends
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #13
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Silence View Post
Oh... sorry Mr 'popular' poster
if you count iggy lists........
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:49 PM   #14
DaBears34
TK Anonymous Member #2
 
DaBears34's Avatar
 
DaBears34 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,240
Hi my name is DaBears and I'm a thread killer. Its been 20 minutes since I killed my last thread . . .
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #15
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
did someone say something?........
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #16
Golden_Silence
We moon when its sunny
 
Golden_Silence's Avatar
 
Golden_Silence is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South, UK
Posts: 18,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBears34 View Post
Hi my name is DaBears and I'm a thread killer. Its been 20 minutes since I killed my last thread . . .
Welcome in brother bear, now I know we can help
__________________
You know the feeling of deja vu?? When you heard and felt this stuff before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeyl
It's human nature honey, when something is available to us, we take for granted it always will be and don't value it. When it becomes removed from our grasp because someone else clearly values it more greatly than we do, we cling on for grim death because it's desirability is revealed to us in the eyes of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo_Appleby
psssssssssssst, mark.

remember the 'shitlegs' thing with GS? well, karma got me. that nicaraguan beer, dude ... i KNEW i shouldn't have trusted that fart ...

he'll get a laugh outta that, eh? i wasn't gunna say anything, but if i can't see the humour and irony ... well *shrugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
My friends
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #17
Golden_Silence
We moon when its sunny
 
Golden_Silence's Avatar
 
Golden_Silence is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South, UK
Posts: 18,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
did someone say something?........
help the guy out will ya??
__________________
You know the feeling of deja vu?? When you heard and felt this stuff before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeyl
It's human nature honey, when something is available to us, we take for granted it always will be and don't value it. When it becomes removed from our grasp because someone else clearly values it more greatly than we do, we cling on for grim death because it's desirability is revealed to us in the eyes of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo_Appleby
psssssssssssst, mark.

remember the 'shitlegs' thing with GS? well, karma got me. that nicaraguan beer, dude ... i KNEW i shouldn't have trusted that fart ...

he'll get a laugh outta that, eh? i wasn't gunna say anything, but if i can't see the humour and irony ... well *shrugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
My friends
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:56 PM   #18
Golden_Silence
We moon when its sunny
 
Golden_Silence's Avatar
 
Golden_Silence is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South, UK
Posts: 18,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBears34 View Post
Hi my name is DaBears and I'm a thread killer. Its been 20 minutes since I killed my last thread . . .
Side note... this made me laugh so hard
__________________
You know the feeling of deja vu?? When you heard and felt this stuff before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeyl
It's human nature honey, when something is available to us, we take for granted it always will be and don't value it. When it becomes removed from our grasp because someone else clearly values it more greatly than we do, we cling on for grim death because it's desirability is revealed to us in the eyes of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo_Appleby
psssssssssssst, mark.

remember the 'shitlegs' thing with GS? well, karma got me. that nicaraguan beer, dude ... i KNEW i shouldn't have trusted that fart ...

he'll get a laugh outta that, eh? i wasn't gunna say anything, but if i can't see the humour and irony ... well *shrugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
My friends
 

Old 01-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #19
DaBears34
TK Anonymous Member #2
 
DaBears34's Avatar
 
DaBears34 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Silence View Post
Side note... this made me laugh so hard
Good!!!

This is a great idea for a thread that should be shamelessly bumped every day just so that people have to see it.
 

Old 01-03-2009, 01:00 PM   #20
Golden_Silence
We moon when its sunny
 
Golden_Silence's Avatar
 
Golden_Silence is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South, UK
Posts: 18,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBears34 View Post
Good!!!

This is a great idea for a thread that should be shamelessly bumped every day just so that people have to see it.
As member number 2, that can be your job then
__________________
You know the feeling of deja vu?? When you heard and felt this stuff before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeyl
It's human nature honey, when something is available to us, we take for granted it always will be and don't value it. When it becomes removed from our grasp because someone else clearly values it more greatly than we do, we cling on for grim death because it's desirability is revealed to us in the eyes of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo_Appleby
psssssssssssst, mark.

remember the 'shitlegs' thing with GS? well, karma got me. that nicaraguan beer, dude ... i KNEW i shouldn't have trusted that fart ...

he'll get a laugh outta that, eh? i wasn't gunna say anything, but if i can't see the humour and irony ... well *shrugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
My friends
 

Old 01-03-2009, 01:00 PM   #21
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
there's that buzzing noise again....is Di in here.....
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 01-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #22
BitchSlap
Literotica Guru
 
BitchSlap is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,227
Hello Killers!
 

Old 01-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #23
DaBears34
TK Anonymous Member #2
 
DaBears34's Avatar
 
DaBears34 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Silence View Post
As member number 2, that can be your job then
Aye aye *salutes*
 

Old 01-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #24
DaBears34
TK Anonymous Member #2
 
DaBears34's Avatar
 
DaBears34 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchSlap View Post
Hello Killers!
That's us. Natural born even.
 

Old 01-03-2009, 01:04 PM   #25
Golden_Silence
We moon when its sunny
 
Golden_Silence's Avatar
 
Golden_Silence is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South, UK
Posts: 18,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
there's that buzzing noise again....is Di in here.....
The thread killing lurker?
__________________
You know the feeling of deja vu?? When you heard and felt this stuff before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeyl
It's human nature honey, when something is available to us, we take for granted it always will be and don't value it. When it becomes removed from our grasp because someone else clearly values it more greatly than we do, we cling on for grim death because it's desirability is revealed to us in the eyes of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo_Appleby
psssssssssssst, mark.

remember the 'shitlegs' thing with GS? well, karma got me. that nicaraguan beer, dude ... i KNEW i shouldn't have trusted that fart ...

he'll get a laugh outta that, eh? i wasn't gunna say anything, but if i can't see the humour and irony ... well *shrugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
My friends
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.