Old 12-31-2008, 10:20 PM   #1
lovestotrib
Virgin

Tribbing

Obviously as you can see from my s/n, I love tribbing. I was wondering how many other girls out there liked it. And if you've never done it, you're missing out!!!

Old 01-01-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
08GEE
Really Experienced

i know i sound nieve but whats tribbing???

Old 01-01-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
19cock
Literotica Guru

I think tribbing is THE sexiest thing I've seen.

Old 01-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #4
lovestotrib
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08GEE View Post
When two girls rub their wet pussies together and get each other off with clit-on-clit stimulation.

Old 01-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #5
PublicAffection
Queen of awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08GEE View Post
So glad you asked this as I was wondering the same thing!

Old 01-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #6
08GEE
Really Experienced

its all good then

Old 01-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #7
PublicAffection
Queen of awesome.

Indeed. We both got our answer

Old 01-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #8
curiousbeth
Experienced

I've never tried it, tell me more please :P x

Old 01-02-2009, 12:13 PM   #9
Ropergirl
Really Experienced

Oh I love tribbing! Such a delicious feeling!

Old 01-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #10
rmurdoch
Virgin

Ah, my favorite.

I think some people also call it scissoring.

Old 01-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #11
FeatherNails
Literotica Guru

I looooove tribbing, but sometimes it can overwhelm me

Old 01-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #12
08GEE
Really Experienced

ill have to find a girl for my partener and see this in action sounds stunning

Old 01-02-2009, 05:25 PM   #13
pellso27
Wisdom Seeker

I bet the smell is awesome and I'd love to have a big slurp of ya when you're finished! Yeah babe!!!!

Old 01-02-2009, 05:28 PM   #14
pellso27
Wisdom Seeker

http://tribbingvideos.com/

Old 01-03-2009, 11:55 PM   #15
steffy
Really Really Experienced

so,

one who engages in tribbing would be called a.....tribble?

Jan and I may have been, um, guilty - on more than a few occasions!

steffy

Old 01-04-2009, 05:20 AM   #16
sosohorny

Ive never done it before myself. But the thought of it is making me soakin wet.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:07 AM   #17
Julie_in_the_north

I love tribbing - it's a very important part of our sex lives. Quite a few lesbians sneer at tribbing, as an unrealistic and impractical practice, and a male fantasy. And perhaps it's not for everyone. But what could be more genuinely lesbian than vagina to vagina contact? For your and her labia to entwine, your clitorises touching, and sharing each other's wetness?

Tribbing is, above all, very romantic. For me to lie between my partner's spread legs, my sex touching hers, her feet on my buttocks, as I start to glide across her and thrust into her. The delicious feeling of full-body contact, your breasts against hers, and the abillity to look into each other's eyes and kiss.

The challenge, for successful love-making, is making firm contact between your clitorises. This isn't easy, which is why some women find it unsatisfying and difficult to reach orgasm through tribbing. We don't always come that way either, but it can help for the woman on top to hold her labia open during the trib, to make her clitoris more prominent and accessible to her partner's. For us, even if the really firm mutual clitoral contact can be tricky to maintain, the romance and sense of emotional connection helps bring us to orgasm.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:31 AM   #18
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru

i sooooo love tribbing. i seldom cummm from the act alone.more like foreplay for me and my partner. but what a buildup it is............

Old 01-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #19
FeatherNails
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie_in_the_north View Post
I love tribbing - it's a very important part of our sex lives. Quite a few lesbians sneer at tribbing, as an unrealistic and impractical practice, and a male fantasy. And perhaps it's not for everyone. But what could be more genuinely lesbian than vagina to vagina contact? For your and her labia to entwine, your clitorises touching, and sharing each other's wetness?

Tribbing is, above all, very romantic. For me to lie between my partner's spread legs, my sex touching hers, her feet on my buttocks, as I start to glide across her and thrust into her. The delicious feeling of full-body contact, your breasts against hers, and the abillity to look into each other's eyes and kiss.

The challenge, for successful love-making, is making firm contact between your clitorises. This isn't easy, which is why some women find it unsatisfying and difficult to reach orgasm through tribbing. We don't always come that way either, but it can help for the woman on top to hold her labia open during the trib, to make her clitoris more prominent and accessible to her partner's. For us, even if the really firm mutual clitoral contact can be tricky to maintain, the romance and sense of emotional connection helps bring us to orgasm.

You are right in all that. It is something that requires practice and experimenting with each partner. I've found that it can be difficult to cum that way unless one person is, well, sort of doing all the work LOL but sometimes we'll both cum and when we do at the same time, I just go crazy

Old 01-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #20
Julie_in_the_north

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherNails View Post
You are right in all that. It is something that requires practice and experimenting with each partner. I've found that it can be difficult to cum that way unless one person is, well, sort of doing all the work LOL but sometimes we'll both cum and when we do at the same time, I just go crazy
Me too! It doesn't happen very often - but when we orgasm at the same time while tribbing...that really is the most beautiful, wonderful thing. It's as if she and I are in total sexual union together, as if our vaginas are melting into each other.

Which positions do you like best for tribbing? We scissor sometimes, but the nicest way is in the missionary position. That's the most difficult in terms of our clitorises, but it just feels so loving and romantic.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:42 PM   #21
Prudo
Experienced

I've never been able to orgasm v to v myself so it hasn't been on the menu for a while now but everyone's posts have inspired me to try again ... Practice, practice, practice I reckon ...

Old 01-04-2009, 06:46 PM   #22
FeatherNails
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie_in_the_north View Post
Me too! It doesn't happen very often - but when we orgasm at the same time while tribbing...that really is the most beautiful, wonderful thing. It's as if she and I are in total sexual union together, as if our vaginas are melting into each other.

Which positions do you like best for tribbing? We scissor sometimes, but the nicest way is in the missionary position. That's the most difficult in terms of our clitorises, but it just feels so loving and romantic.
I'm not sure if there are better words to describe it, but I usually like starting out facing each other, sitting up, just looking into each other's eyes as we grind and learn the motions again
often one of us will just end up sprawled on her back or side begging for more, sweating, whimpering, while the other gets it done

Old 01-04-2009, 07:34 PM   #23
femmegirl9273

ok, very HAWWWT, and yes, I have done this and need to do it some more...lol...sigh......

Old 01-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #24
Julie_in_the_north

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherNails View Post
I'm not sure if there are better words to describe it, but I usually like starting out facing each other, sitting up, just looking into each other's eyes as we grind and learn the motions again
often one of us will just end up sprawled on her back or side begging for more, sweating, whimpering, while the other gets it done
I know what you mean...sometimes it's nice to do it mutually - but there are times when I just want to lie back, open my legs, and let her fuck me.

Old 01-12-2009, 03:32 PM   #25
VampGirl
Literotica Guru

i adore it and miss it to be honest with you it feels so good and aARGH! o well one can dream

While laying in bed at night you can feel another energy room, the air seems a bit cooler and the room seems a bit darker. You sit up in bed as you see a creature walk up to you. She was wearing all black and has a soft smile on her lips, her white teeth glowing in the moon light. The creature smiles and walks up to you as she softly stands at the foot of the bed, "What do you want?" you find yourself saying to her as she smiles brightly her long fangs extending from her gums, "O, don't you worry about me my pet, i just stopped by for a quick Bite and suck..."

v-----v

My Thread.....

Erotic Paranormal Book Club

Puirty Test Score=35%