Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 07-27-2014, 01:14 PM   #1
Ready for the Pitch

Thumbs up Gecko Sex-in-Space Experiment Saved!

You probably didn't know it was in trouble, did you? Here's the scoop. Some Russian scientists put one male gecko and four females on an orbiting biological satellite and sent them into space. Their aim was to see how said geckos had sex in zero-g. (Yes, I'm serious.) They lost control of the satellite (it wouldn't respond to commands). Meaning the satellite would eventually come crashing down to earth, the geckos doomed!

But now, they have regained control, and the male gecko and his wives are safe and able to enjoy their zero gravity sex (on camera) in peace and happiness. Full story here.

Thoughts? Plot bunnies? Cheers for the geckos?

"You don't go up there to fish!"
--Brokeback Mountain
Why do writers write? Because it isn't there.
--Thomas Berger

Old 07-27-2014, 03:03 PM   #2
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Okay, the geckos were subjected to secret treatments that transferred human intelligence into their tiny skulls. Four leading academicians 'volunteered' for the consciousness transplants. They communicate with base and are aware of all that transpires, including the dilemma and its recovery. Storyline: They fuck freely. Do they fuck more or less, depending on stress (like the prospect of burning up in re-entry)?

A Fall of Stardust (Nude Day) - "Hagh. cha' qab entries vaj contest. 'ej batlh cha' tlhIH suck, ghewmey, jaj Qu'lIj'e' bup chaH." -Anon
Jenny Be Fair 02 (incest-humor) - "Total shit - smug, shit-eating, stupid and up-your-own ass... No stars." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon
Under His Eyes (satire) - "YOU ARE A SICK FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS HORRIBLY VILE STORY. THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS WORST. I ONLY SKIMMED TO SEE WHAT CRAP IT WAS. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FROM ANYONE YOU COULD HURT FOR REAL. MINUS 1 BILLION ISN'T ENOUGH. DON'T WRITE ANYMORE." -Anon

Old 07-27-2014, 04:11 PM   #3
JKendallDane
Plot Bunny Herder

Quote:
The satellite had stopped responding to commands several days ago, and RT.com says Roscosmos is investigating whether the failure was due to an internal glitch or damage from space debris.
My Geico agent aint gonna be happy about this

My Literotica stories and series

Come visit me on Facebook

Old 07-27-2014, 05:08 PM   #4
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Did they really lose control or did the geckos assume control?

They are planning to take over the world, right? Bring back the dinosaurs or else!

New Story: Decorations 07/11/14 Incest

Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad

Old 07-27-2014, 11:24 PM   #5
Ready for the Pitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRad View Post
Did they really lose control or did the geckos assume control?
Ah-ha! I'm guessing you're right and the geckos did take contrológiven the circumstances, they probably wanted to fly that satellite off to some other planet and start a new race of super geckos. Or maybe they just wanted to keep the scientists from seeing what they were really doing during zero-g sex?

Geckos might be very private about such things

"You don't go up there to fish!"
--Brokeback Mountain
Why do writers write? Because it isn't there.
--Thomas Berger