Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-25-2016, 03:20 PM   #1
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 17,685
Man jailed for 3 years in Egypt for saying that SOME wives are whores

Feminists would love to see this happen in America.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eg...-idUSKCN0WE0KI
Quote:
An Egyptian court on Saturday sentenced a prominent Facebook user to three years in prison with hard labor after he asserted on television that many married women in the conservative country were unfaithful.

Taymour el-Sobky was arrested last month and accused by prosecutors of slandering Egyptian women and damaging their honor. His comments on a popular evening talk show in December caused a furor.

"Thirty percent of Egyptian women are ready for immorality, they just can't find someone to encourage them," said Sobky, whose Facebook page called "Diaries of a Suffering Husband" has more than one million followers.

"These days, it is very normal for women to cheat on their husbands and seek it out ... Many women are involved in extramarital affairs while their husbands are abroad," he claimed.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero

Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath. Chris Kyle's death was karmic payback, it was one small feat for a man, and one giant leap for mankind!


Lesson: seek out a woman who values a man's love, avoid those who only love a man's value.

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2016, 04:26 PM   #2
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 51,214
See, someone who believed in equality would be cheering this. But thanks for reminding us who you really are.
__________________
"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars"
~Kiryuin Satsuki

"Be bold with your intentions, and delicious with your sins."
~Unknown
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2016, 04:36 PM   #3
badbabysitter
Vault Girl
 
badbabysitter's Avatar
 
badbabysitter is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: eating pussy
Posts: 17,816
so feminists would love people to go to jail.. for encouraging women to be able to choose who they fuck?
__________________
" Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of the right to join the union of their choice" ... infamous commie President Dwight D Eisenhower





" I thank God for my stupidity" ---- eyer

" In my world females are 2nd rate humans " --- JAMESBJOHNSON

"I would rape badbabysitter for being such a pussy about being raped." ---Lancecastor

"All that matters is we agree with Lt that this survey shows men are morally superior to women, but there is nothing misogynistic about that." --- bronzeage

"The natural order of things is for women to quit work and do the dishes." ---LT
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2016, 05:57 PM   #4
MrRandyWatson
Literotica Guru
 
MrRandyWatson is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 671
He should have gotten longer. It's borderline slanderous in a country where women perceived as sexually active in any way whatsoever can be murdered with hardly any repercussion. Besides, the infidelity rate of women is pretty much infinitesimal anyway, so the thirty percent statistic is horseshit.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2016, 06:01 PM   #5
Sanjeet
Loves Spam
 
Sanjeet is offline
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 165
But women are whores.


Sanjeet
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2016, 06:05 PM   #6
loquere
PM ME
 
loquere's Avatar
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: My imagination, that's home.
Posts: 17,060
Deleted.
__________________
Read My Stories

Last edited by loquere : 04-25-2016 at 06:17 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2016, 06:13 PM   #7
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 51,214
Country is important. Egypt may not be the strictest country as far as Sharia law goes but calling a woman a whore in Egypt is not like calling a woman a whore in the US. I can call Lindsey Lohan whatever the fuck I want and at worst I'll hurt her feelings. In Egypt she could face legal and even physical repercussions.

Basically LJ is saying these women defended themselves against a very real threat to their physical well being and the men are the wronged party here. Because that is what he believes.
__________________
"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars"
~Kiryuin Satsuki

"Be bold with your intentions, and delicious with your sins."
~Unknown
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 03:11 PM   #8
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 17,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
See, someone who believed in equality would be cheering this. But thanks for reminding us who you really are.
A person who believes in equality would be cheering a man being put in prison because he said something potentially offensive?

Thanks for showing us just how anti free speech you are.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero

Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath. Chris Kyle's death was karmic payback, it was one small feat for a man, and one giant leap for mankind!


Lesson: seek out a woman who values a man's love, avoid those who only love a man's value.

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 03:13 PM   #9
nerfhearder
Literotica Guru
 
nerfhearder is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: A galaxy far far away
Posts: 1,853
Probably got jailed for saying some when everyone knows it's all.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 03:31 PM   #10
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 51,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
A person who believes in equality would be cheering a man being put in prison because he said something potentially offensive?

Thanks for showing us just how anti free speech you are.
Yes. This has nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with putting lives in danger.
__________________
"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars"
~Kiryuin Satsuki

"Be bold with your intentions, and delicious with your sins."
~Unknown
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 03:39 PM   #11
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 17,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
Yes. This has nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with putting lives in danger.
Bullshit. This is 100% about freedom of speech. The man didn't call for any woman to be harmed. Dumbass.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero

Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath. Chris Kyle's death was karmic payback, it was one small feat for a man, and one giant leap for mankind!


Lesson: seek out a woman who values a man's love, avoid those who only love a man's value.

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 03:43 PM   #12
nerfhearder
Literotica Guru
 
nerfhearder is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: A galaxy far far away
Posts: 1,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Bullshit. This is 100% about freedom of speech. The man didn't call for any woman to be harmed. Dumbass.
Pretty sure Egypt doesn't have the same freedom of speech we do. Just saying.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2016, 05:11 PM   #13
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 51,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
Bullshit. This is 100% about freedom of speech. The man didn't call for any woman to be harmed. Dumbass.
He may not have meant to (though that is difficult to believe) he did however paint an enormous target on their asses that could very easily lead to them being killed. And you have zero problem with that.
__________________
"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars"
~Kiryuin Satsuki

"Be bold with your intentions, and delicious with your sins."
~Unknown
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 06:37 PM   #14
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 17,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
He may not have meant to (though that is difficult to believe) he did however paint an enormous target on their asses that could very easily lead to them being killed. And you have zero problem with that.
I have a problem with your gross overexaggerations of the situation.

Your problem here is you like seeing men put in prison over words that offend women's feels.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero

Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath. Chris Kyle's death was karmic payback, it was one small feat for a man, and one giant leap for mankind!


Lesson: seek out a woman who values a man's love, avoid those who only love a man's value.

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 06:41 PM   #15
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 51,214
It's not offending a woman's feels. It's putting her life in danger. This isn't some American woman being slut shamed. This is a woman in a Muslim majority country being called a whore. Her own father killing her is not impossible.

Your problem is that you care so little about the safety of women that given a clear choice between a man being compelled to hold his tongue and a woman perhaps dying horrifically that you not only think the man should speak his mind but take the time out of your day to boast about it.
__________________
"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars"
~Kiryuin Satsuki

"Be bold with your intentions, and delicious with your sins."
~Unknown
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 06:47 PM   #16
nerfhearder
Literotica Guru
 
nerfhearder is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: A galaxy far far away
Posts: 1,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerfhearder View Post
Probably got jailed for saying some when everyone knows it's all.
That was pretty funny, Nerf.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 06:48 PM   #17
nerfhearder
Literotica Guru
 
nerfhearder is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: A galaxy far far away
Posts: 1,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerfhearder View Post
That was pretty funny, Nerf.
Thanks, dude.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 06:58 PM   #18
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 17,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
It's not offending a woman's feels. It's putting her life in danger. This isn't some American woman being slut shamed. This is a woman in a Muslim majority country being called a whore. Her own father killing her is not impossible.

Your problem is that you care so little about the safety of women that given a clear choice between a man being compelled to hold his tongue and a woman perhaps dying horrifically that you not only think the man should speak his mind but take the time out of your day to boast about it.
This man did not call for women to be harmed. All he did was state a fact, that some married women cheat. This is a fact. And in your sick and twisted universe, facts kill women.

But in reality this isn't about protecting women for you - it's about silencing men. You advocate tyranny. All tyrants use the kind of fearmongering you resort to here, to build dictatorships.

Wear your hammer and sickle shirt with pride, Komrad.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero

Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath. Chris Kyle's death was karmic payback, it was one small feat for a man, and one giant leap for mankind!


Lesson: seek out a woman who values a man's love, avoid those who only love a man's value.

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 07:39 PM   #19
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 51,214
He doesn't have to call for them to be harmed. He knows where he is.

Oh cool I get a red shirt and can be your comrade? When did you go hardcore Republican? I thought you had standards.
__________________
"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars"
~Kiryuin Satsuki

"Be bold with your intentions, and delicious with your sins."
~Unknown
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2016, 06:17 PM   #20
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 17,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
He doesn't have to call for them to be harmed. He knows where he is.
All he did was state facts. That's not the same as calling for women to be harmed. If your argument boils down to stating facts is harmful to women then you're even more insane than you already appeared to be.

Hint: if stating facts gets women killed then it's not stating the facts that's the problem - it's the fucking criminals who are killing women who are the problem. Putting people in jail for stating facts doesn't save women's lives.

But then a fascist like you knows that. Your agenda is about silencing men and denying them free speech rights because in your zero sum universe a man should not have any rights at all. How Republican of you.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero

Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath. Chris Kyle's death was karmic payback, it was one small feat for a man, and one giant leap for mankind!


Lesson: seek out a woman who values a man's love, avoid those who only love a man's value.

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2016, 06:23 PM   #21
hashtag45
non-english speaker
 
hashtag45 's Avatar
 
hashtag45 is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 7,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
He may not have meant to (though that is difficult to believe) he did however paint an enormous target on their asses that could very easily lead to them being killed. And you have zero problem with that.
Doesn't make sense to someone with our mentality. But if we were to put ourselves in their shoes & grasp their own mentality, good point
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2016, 06:48 PM   #22
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 51,214
^^^^ Exactly. It's not that men shouldn't be able to say what they like it's that actions have consequences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_Reloaded View Post
All he did was state facts. That's not the same as calling for women to be harmed. If your argument boils down to stating facts is harmful to women then you're even more insane than you already appeared to be.

Hint: if stating facts gets women killed then it's not stating the facts that's the problem - it's the fucking criminals who are killing women who are the problem. Putting people in jail for stating facts doesn't save women's lives.

But then a fascist like you knows that. Your agenda is about silencing men and denying them free speech rights because in your zero sum universe a man should not have any rights at all. How Republican of you.
It's exactly the same as calling for women to be harmed and it's got zero to do with facts.

In Egypt they might not even be considered criminals for responding to the facts that got the women killed. At the very least it's plausible the community wouldn't turn them in.

I'm the fascist while you're sacrificing lives? Fair enough. Better that than a murderer.
__________________
"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars"
~Kiryuin Satsuki

"Be bold with your intentions, and delicious with your sins."
~Unknown
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2016, 06:54 PM   #23
Beco
I'm Not Your Guru
 
Beco's Avatar
 
Beco is offline
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Nowheresville
Posts: 57,824
All Arab countries are fucked up places....
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2016, 07:17 PM   #24
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 17,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
^^^^ Exactly. It's not that men shouldn't be able to say what they like it's that actions have consequences.



It's exactly the same as calling for women to be harmed and it's got zero to do with facts.
The statement he made was true, therefore it is factual. It's not the same as calling for women to be killed.

Quote:
In Egypt they might not even be considered criminals for responding to the facts that got the women killed. At the very least it's plausible the community wouldn't turn them in.

I'm the fascist while you're sacrificing lives? Fair enough. Better that than a murderer.
Words are not murder.

Why not just imprison all men in Egypt - that would save women's lives, too. Better to be a fascist than a murderer, right? Not that being a fascist has ever led to murder, of course.

Oh wait, I'm giving you ideas.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero

Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath. Chris Kyle's death was karmic payback, it was one small feat for a man, and one giant leap for mankind!


Lesson: seek out a woman who values a man's love, avoid those who only love a man's value.

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2016, 07:54 PM   #25
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 51,214
His words being true hold no bearing on the danger it puts women in.

Words still have consequences in the real world. And not all the men in Egypt called women whores or have killed. Besides we can't do anything until they break the law.

I'm okay with being a fascist for you. Just like you're okay with sacrificing women so you can feel better.
__________________
"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars"
~Kiryuin Satsuki

"Be bold with your intentions, and delicious with your sins."
~Unknown
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.