The Crisis of Neverwinter (OOC, NWN, OPEN)

Drakkwall

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Posts
4,353
This rp is going to play out in the universe of Neverwinter Nights, the famous Forgotten Realms PC RPG where you play in Faerun the D&D Realm where magic, demons and evil are common like vermin. We will be rping through the first game where a heroes, or a group of heroes, fight against an evil plague that was set loose upon Neverwinter for over four years.

We will start the rp with a small introduction thread where we will introduce oru characters to each other during the Academy years, and perhaps have some sex but only one sexual experience in the introduction thread, do not wish to drag it out too much, if you want your character to have a relation with another character discuss this in the OOC with the others.


This is an open FREE FOR ALL rp, but there wil lbe a need for a mixed amount of female and male characters so if anyone wish will I allow them to use secondary characters if they wish.


Introduction


It has been four years since the plague known as the Wailing Death infected the stone walls of Neverwinter, the Jewel of the North. Chaos, death and corruption is has spread like wild fire and thousands have died. From the Beggar's Nest the plague spread and from there mass panic emerged as Neverwinter was infected completely. The disease was not curable, as it was discovered to be an artificial disease and not of natural cause.

To put an end to the plague, to give the people hope and to find out what is happening had Lord Nasher Alagandar sent words out for all manners of warriors and adventurers, and those who wanted to become part of the groups taking on the evil in Neverwinter. Hundreds of adventurers and warriors gathered to the Academy, they would spend four years there learning the ways of combat, magic, healing, stealth and much more, to develop skills to take on the evil that lies ahead of them.


Information


If you want to use a subrace you will need to categorise what kind of race your subrace belong to. If you are for example a werewolf you can be any of the races who can be infected by it. If you are a human then you can just be a human, well you can be a human from a different land and thus will be able to call yourself a different race as humans adapt differently. If you are a golem then you are put into the race of Constructs, if you are a demon or a celestial you are put down as an Outsider, if you are a illithid, beholder or such things you are an Abomination, if you make a vampire or lich character you are put down as an Undead and if you are a lizardfolk or kobold you are put down as Reptile. And so on.

For alignment it will be showing how your character is like a person, a lawful goodey two shoe, common good person, a wild rough person with a good heart, a simple man with a wild chaotic side in him, a true emotionless neutral person who can perform good or evil in slight amounts, a common person who follows not evil or good but the law, an evil ruthless wild person, a calm person who uses whatever means to get what he wants, be it for good or evil, mostly evil though, or the common evil mastermind who uses the law i nhis favor to commit evil acts.

Check out these links if you need information on Neverwinter Nights.

http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/DnD_Races

http://nwn.wikia.com/

http://nwn.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Classes


Chapter Threads




* Prologue *

The Prologue is the Introduction thread. You will introduce your characters to each other as you train in the academy, you are allowed one sexual encounter but no more.

* Chapter One *

The Heroes begin the quest to cleanse Neverwinter from the Plague. They meet at the Temple of Tyr the day after the other graduates and students of the academy are slain. There will they meet Fenthick Moss and Desther who will speak to them about the Waterdhavian Creatures which fled into the city at the night of the attack to escape the attackers who wanted them dead. Then they will speak to Aribeth de Tylmarande who will speak to them about the Waterdhavian creatures, how she hates Desther and will tell you that in the Peninsula District where a mass prison break has happened.

From there you will go to the Beggar's Nest which is infested with the undeads.

Then you will go to the Blacklake District where rumors of a beautiful woman being kept locked by an elven noble who is also keeping food from the commoners.

And lastly to the Docks where rumors that Vengaul Bloodsail, the Leader of the Bloodsail Pirates, is auctioning a Waterdhavian creature.

* Chapter Two *

* Chapter Three *

* Chapter Four *


Character Sheet

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Race:
Sub Race:
Alignment:
Classes:
Familiar/Companion:
Weapon:
Armor/Shield:
Deity:
Personality:
Background:
Appearance:


HTML:
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Name:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Age:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Gender:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Race:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Sub Race:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Alignment:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Classes:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Familiar/Companion:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Weapon:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Armor/Shield:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Deity:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Personality:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Background:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Appearance:[/COLOR][/B]


Accepted Characters​

<Drakkwall>

Name: Richard Summerfield
Age: 282
Gender: Male
Race: Elf
Sub Race: Half-Silver Dragon
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Classes: Druid
Familiar/Companion: A young Phoenix named Laura.
Weapon: A Long Spear, Two Scimitars and One Long Bow.
Armor/Shield: Leather Armor, Cloak with Hood, Leather Boots, Leather Gloves, Tunic and a Large Wooden Shield.
Deity: Aasterinian & Hlal
Personality:
Richard was a wild child since the day he was born, he loved nature and would always run around in it without concern and simply enjoy it, he also discovered the pleasures of nature when he became of age and has shown many elven maids, though not limited to elven, the enjoyment of nature in the most ancient and sensual ways. But while he loves nature and the ways of nature is he not a cold hearted bastard who won't aid people who might need help as even wounded and sick animals are aided by their kindred, but that doesn't mean that he can't be a rotten beast who torture information out of his enemies or kill in sadistic manners. All in all is he a wild being who follows neither good nor evil and follows the path of both Hlal and Aasterinian, as he is a favored being by both of the mwith his free will, clever mind and prankster like nature.
Background: Richard Summerfield was born the son of the kind hearted elven maiden Laura Summerfield and the proud and protective Silver Wyrm Laundram Rockwater. It was a union set up as an alliance between the High Forest and the Elder Silver Dragon who wanted a place to live after being chased out of his lair in the Spine of the World. The dragon promised to protect the forest from dangers and his own kind in return the elves would let him live there, but they both agreed that he should convict a child of his blood into the forest to strengthen the bond between them, and Richard was the result of this union.
He spent over one hundred and eighty years in the High Forest, learnign the arts of nature and the dragons from his mother and father, but unlike his parents he held a far more different view of the world, he saw the ways of nature to be what he wanted to follow, free, without rules and without the baneful labels of good or evil. Then he left High Forest without a word, wanting to discover more of the wonders of nature, and has spent over one century traveling the lands and learning more ways of nature as he goes.
Because of his heritage he is an officent shifter and can transform into the shape of a young dragon and a half dragon form. But his father is not purely a Silver Dragon he has heritages of Blue Drago nblood in his veins and tihs shows as Richard not only has ice breathe but lightning breathe as well, but he cannot use these abilities when in his form as an elf.
He follows the paths of the dragon goddesses Hlal, the Jester and Keeper of Tales, and Aasterinian, Messenger of Io, the Overgod. The two dragon goddesses favor him together as he is a faithful follower of both of them, he shows his free will through defying what others tells him to do, through reasons as he will follow it if it is within reason but he might bend it a bit, his enjoyment of nature has given him a prankster like nature and he enjoys the words of tales, songs and humor, though he is no bard is he rather skilled with some instruments like the flute, the lute, the guitar, the piano and the violin, but it took him four decades to master them all.
Richard was i nthe City of Neverwinter when the plague struck the land and while he didn't enjoy the enclosed walls of man he took up the fact that he wouldn't be able to leave without entering the Academy and end the plague after graduation. Even though he attempted five tiems to get otu fo the city walls he was warned by the goddesses whenever danger came and it was constantly so and it took the personal meeting of the two goddesses for him to realize that he had to make plans for this to work out, if he wanted to get out fo the city he had to work along but he would not follow the rules and it was a hectic time for the teachers and the student as the chaotic half dragon ran amok in the Academy with his pranks, seductions and wild spirit, he even managed to impregnate one of the teachers during her birthday party and nobody could prove anything, not even with magic, but they knew it was him. The teacher hadn't quit and Richard made it a point to show support for the teacher and her new child through every lesson, she became his lover in secret as she dfound his wild nature attractive as she got to know him, she survived the attack o nthe Academy as Richard defended her, the child and her class when the invaders came and with a massive burst of lightning fried them all into crispy ash.
Now Richard is taking up arms against those attacking Neverwinter anbd twisting the laws of nature, he had nto gotten a good sight of the plague until after his graduation, but he had after he came out and it sickened him how someoen would create such an unnatural disease, it was revolting and the half dragon could feel his anger rise. Now he stands in the Temple of Tyr, awaiting the other survivors of the Academy, those who wish to fight the plague at least, and feels the approval of his decision from Hlal and Aasterinian, though he is still one wild person who enjoys the ways of nature and the free choices he has.
Appearance: 6'2" tall, Athletic Body Built, White Hair with bluish silver high lights and batches of silvery blue scales over his body.

His dragon form and half dragon form are bluish silver in color instead of pure silver.

(Human Appearace)

Soldier_of_Fortune_by_silverMirror.png


(Dragon Appearance)

Mighty_Silver_Dragon_by_willowWISP.jpg


(Half-Dragon Appearance)


Half_Dragon_Ailyn_by_Karaya_San.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great to see interest, I will be modifying the first post and adding more information.
 
just a character concept i thought up, but i changed my mind on it, now im working with something along the lines of an Inquisitor
 
Sounds like fun, hope to see it soon. Any idea who else might be interested in joining this rp?
 
hmmm.... i bet i could rope a few people in, but i dont knwo how long they will be able to post for, i'm expecting allot of people to disapear some over christmas
 
I have edited my character, I am a bit fo a dragon rper so I made a half dragon instead.

And yes I know that not many wil lbe available for christmas, but I at least hoep that some people will want to join the rp.
 
Hmmmm I got a plan on using a minor villian behind the scenes to make things harder o nthe characters, if someone want to take on that role then it's fine with me, but if not then I will use him. and just so you know, evil characters might not be a smart thing to show off by killing people as they might get killed by the guards. nya :p
 
Here's the sheet of the minior villian

Name: Ulrich the Redwolf
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Sub Race: Werewolf
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Classes: Fighter/Blackguard
Familiar/Companion: None
Weapon: Black Adamantine Greatsword
Armor/Shield: Black Adamantine Fullplate, Black Adamantine Helmet
Deity: Malar the Beastlord
Personality: Dangerous, cunning, evil to the core and carves human blood daily and will do anythign he can do to drink human blood, spread his lord's blessing and bring more of his kindred to enjoy the hunt of mankind. He is working with the pwoers behind the attacks on Neverwinter in honro of his lord and with the gudiance of Lord Malar he brings death and destruction to all of who resists the words of Malar.
Background: Ulrich is a devil, a pure evil man who wish to sate his bloodlust with the blood of innocents and humans, to spread the disease of his lord and master Malar, the Beastlord God. He was a sacrifice to Malar at the age of two and has been raised to bring forth his words and spread his blessing, the curse liek disease of the Werewolves. He is working with the evil forces behind the Wailign Death and the chaos in Neverwitner, as for as logn as it brings blood, death and more werewolves i nthe name of maalr he will commit himself to even the most revolting of actions.
Appearance:

Human Form

EVIL_by_ErikVonLehmann.jpg


Werewolf Form (Red Fur)

Werewolf_by_GP03D.jpg
 
Yet another bumpto the rp. I will be asking that those who might be interested should post their interest as I do nto wish for this rp to die, while I knwo that it is christmas holiday soon do I want to make it clear that I want active peopel who post more then simply one post every weekend.
 
Back
Top