Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-14-2009, 08:15 PM   #176
dr_nick1978
Really Experienced
 
dr_nick1978 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 123
Hi Mutual female masturbation lovers.

Have a look at this clip. Skip to 17:20 in.....

Nick
 

Old 11-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #177
contos
Really Experienced
 
contos's Avatar
 
contos is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 185
i allways masturbate with other girls.since i was 14.

it's great and sexy.that get's me really horny.touching me watching other girl touchs herself is wow...
 

Old 11-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #178
cadman7777
Literotica Guru
 
cadman7777 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: midwest
Posts: 2,366
damn.the only thing hotter than watching a woman play with herself is watching 2 women do it...I actually love watching their faces...their eyes...so fucking sxy
 

Old 11-16-2009, 02:53 PM   #179
BabyxGirl
Literotica Guru
 
BabyxGirl is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: I live in a sexual paradise.
Posts: 2,058
I love masturbating, but doing it with other girls or women intensifies the pleasure. I'm not sure which I love most: watching or being watched. I only know it is a real turn-on when two, three or more of us do it together.
__________________
"When Jena is good, she is very-very good, but when she is bad she is exquisite," so says Daddy.

"Good girls keep diaries; bad girls are too busy!"

Purity Score: 32.2%

Jena, Lady Claire's Naughty little slut
 

Old 12-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #180
Josef_K
Really Really Experienced
 
Josef_K's Avatar
 
Josef_K is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie191012 View Post
Wow Annie, that video really has me going. What a creamy pussy. I just masturbated a couple hours ago, but it may be time for round two.

Also, here's my contribution: http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...4f512d4d5f0254

I think you'll enjoy this one, Annie.
__________________
"Nature knows no indecencies; man invents them" - Mark Twain

My latest Pic thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=695564
 

Old 12-05-2009, 10:04 AM   #181
androgEros
Literotica Guru
 
androgEros's Avatar
 
androgEros is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 999
I masturbate whenever my woman isn't here to make love to me, and I'm in need. She does the same. I've always been comfortable, masturbating, with her right next to me in bed. I am just recently, getting her to masturbate when she is with me. She is so prude in so many ways, yet in others.... a hell-cat.
I want her to masturbate more, when she's with me. I love watching how she pleases herself, how fast or slow she is aroused. I like to see how she moves her body, against her own hand. I watch her expression, and learn to touch her, in the same ways she touches herself. It is like the ULTIMATE glimpse into a person's psyche, to observe how the pleasure themself sexually. It's like them saying, "here's the answer to how to PERFECTLY satisfy my body, therefore gaining infinate power over my sexuality."

.........and, I better stop here, cause I think I just made myself hott
__________________
The opinion we solidify, of another person, is based on the first three seconds of interaction with them.
If you want me to acknowledge your existence, don't PM me a lame one-liner; I won't reply.


Masculine women! Feminine men!
Which is the rooster, which is the hen?
It's hard to tell 'em apart today! And, say!
Sister is busy learning to shave,
Brother just loves his permanent wave,
It's hard to tell 'em apart today! Hey, hey!
Girls were girls and boys were boys when I was a tot,
Now we don't know who is who, or even what's what!
Knickers and trousers, baggy and wide,
Nobody knows who's walking inside,
Those masculine women and feminine men!
~Monaco, James V., 1885-1945
 

Old 01-30-2010, 05:46 PM   #182
myasianwife69
Literotica Guru
 
myasianwife69's Avatar
 
myasianwife69 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West coast.. and on hands and knees ;)
Posts: 1,377
I too enjoy seeing a man masturbate

Hello, I haven't been on Lit for a long time and so am catching up...

I wanted to commented to the previous post of the hubby who is just starting to see his "prudish" wife masturbate... For the longest time, it was usually me that masturbated in front of my hubby as he either played with my breasts or kissed me or blindfolded me and either spoke very vivid images of others enjoying me, or just simply playing a sex clip so that i can hear the sounds of sex as my fingers picked up intensity...

...now i love talking dirty to my hubby telling him how i know he loves to see me being fucked by another man or another woman enjoying my freshly shaved pussy... I won't let him touch me other than with his cock, slapping against my exposed clit or on my aching nipples..

the more I describe how it was being with another man or how I want another woman to explore my body... the more he goes into a trance, a man crazed with lust as he strokes himself and then sprays all over my tits, or ass or sometimes i spread my ass letting him hit the "bulls eye"...

mutual masturbation is incredibly erotic... and that is why i know when i do it with another woman it will be amazing..

Sue
 

Old 01-30-2010, 06:12 PM   #183
Bill3250
Literotica Guru
 
Bill3250 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kneeling before LadyC
Posts: 1,195
My wife, Lady Claire loves masturbate, She get off best when she is using it as a bondage tool by masturbating in front of me when I am bound and kneeling before her. My ass and thighs, belly and cock (yes my cock) marked by her whip. She usually sits in an arm chair with her legs draped over the arms, permitting me to gaze at the beautiful pink flesh of her excited open cunt. She enjoys it more when she has her female minion Jena masturbating along side her, doubling the torment she bestows on me. If I am good and don't beg for release, she may allow Jena to masturbate me, and then feed me the semen she deposits in her palm.

This may not be the proper thread to post this on, but I wasn't thinking straight when I started tp type.....Bill
__________________
Kink 761/purity test score 21.8%.....AKA: Billy-boy, LadyC's undeserving minion
 

Old 01-30-2010, 07:10 PM   #184
OQueen
Really Really Experienced
 
OQueen's Avatar
 
OQueen is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: a little to the right...ooh yes, right THERE!
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyC View Post
Where have all the lovely masturbating women gone? The hasn't been a post on this thread in weeks. Come on girls, lets at least masturbate while reading each others posts.
Hi. I'm new to Lit and "came" across this thread. I love to masturbate. I use a vibrator. My H loves to watch and when I come I see his eyes go wide and his breathing get heavy. Almost like he can experience a bit of my pleasure.
On another topic:
I'm looking for a book to give to my daughter so she can learn how to do it. Too many women in the world don't, or can't orgasm or have other sexual malfunctions, so one reason I joined this site is to spread the self-pleasure gospel
__________________
What a long strange trip it's been

Life is too short to have bad sex
 

Old 01-30-2010, 11:25 PM   #185
myasianwife69
Literotica Guru
 
myasianwife69's Avatar
 
myasianwife69 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West coast.. and on hands and knees ;)
Posts: 1,377
a snap shot of my cyber woman experience

Hello everyone, this might seem a bit different what I'm about to post and please forgive me for those that I offend. I have the pleasure of getting to know another woman, another asian woman, and its just one of those things where the connection is immediate and intense. Maybe due to similarities in our background and age and experience. Or maybe its due to the same intense desires we have for sex including woman with woman.

We have not moved beyond the relm of the internet for our communication but both our husbands are aware and enjoy the results! Will we ever meet? the possiblity is there, but for now we are enjoying exploring each other through here.. so I thought I'd say a converstaion we had earlier today - we had not spoken with each other for a few months due to our respective busy schedule, but we were both amazed to discover that we each had a burning desire for each other throughout this period of absence...

We're both curious to hear your thoughts on what you are about to read: Sue (my cyber female lover, Julee)

radiant_julee: Yeah being young helps
azn azn: yes tell me about it
azn azn: i wish i had more time but i need to go in a few min to pick up my son
azn azn: pls do tell me that you are tingling from knowing that im here talking with you
azn azn: right now in my mind, im right there with you
radiant_julee: Me too But he was fabulous
azn azn: and him
azn azn: watching him eating you as you look at me
azn azn: my eyes glazing over
radiant_julee: Seems as though I am always tingling and apparently your fans want us to Fuck
azn azn: watching my friend/lover being eaten by a young stud
azn azn: yes they do julee
azn azn: and FUCK is what i want to do with YOU
azn azn: i want to walk over to you as he is eating you
radiant_julee: MeeeeeeeeeeeeeToooooooooooooo
azn azn: and slowly lower my pussy over your face
azn azn: so that you can first smell my scent
azn azn: the freshly washed shaved pussy that rob did as he sent me out to you
azn azn: like being drawn by a magnet
azn azn: my pussy is suctioned to your mouth
azn azn: young stud eating you
azn azn: you eating me
azn azn: as i lean forward
azn azn: to run my fingers through your soft pubic hair
azn azn: shocking him at first where he opens his eyes and looks up in mine
radiant_julee: Damn get your tongue in me NOW
azn azn: then he sees down where only your chin is visible and it is moving so rapidly
azn azn: draining me
azn azn: as i lower my face
azn azn: kissing him gently
azn azn: whispering to him that he will have more
azn azn: but first
azn azn: i MUST have my lover Julee
radiant_julee: Tongue in me now
azn azn: he moves slighty back\
azn azn: as i he parts your lips for me
azn azn: and using my index and middle finger
radiant_julee: Annnnnnnndddddd!
azn azn: i lightly slap your lips and clit
azn azn: tap tap tap
azn azn: then
azn azn: i aske you..
azn azn: Julee... i have waited so long to taste you
azn azn: to eat you slutyy pussy
azn azn: tell me what you want
azn azn: tell me baby
azn azn: as i look at your pink insides
azn azn: the stud staring at me
azn azn: at you
radiant_julee: I am in such a state, God we could have a time, and I am noe soaked
azn azn: as I am too Julee
azn azn: as I am too
azn azn: my thong is soaked
azn azn: im going to FUCK rob crazy tonight and thinking abot you
azn azn: as I form my mouth into an "O" shape
radiant_julee: I have nothing between my legs but my hand
azn azn: and I clamp hard on your clit and pussy
azn azn: yes baby
azn azn: ohhh god i love hearing you
azn azn: i love knowing you are rubbing
azn azn: just as i am
azn azn: fuck im wet
radiant_julee: me too
azn azn: i NEEDDDD YOU TO MAKE ME CUMMM
azn azn: i WANT to EAT YOU
azn azn: to finger you
azn azn: suck ur juices
radiant_julee: 2 fingerd in me god I'm so fucking hot
azn azn: those are my fingers baby
azn azn: my petite thin fingers with the french manicure inside you
azn azn: im fingering you julee
azn azn: finally im inside you
radiant_julee: My fingers taste so good
azn azn: finally i get to feel your tightness and wetness
azn azn: i take my fingers soaked with your juices while lifiting my pussy off of you
azn azn: so that you can taste urself on my fingers
azn azn: while you do the same with yours
azn azn: each of us sucking and tasting ourselves
radiant_julee: I want to fuck you so badly
azn azn: yes JULEEEE
azn azn: take me
azn azn: take me
azn azn: im yours baby
azn azn: take me in front of your young stud
azn azn: take me in front of rob
azn azn: in front of dave
azn azn: just
azn azn: TAKE ME
radiant_julee: Fuck him eat you
azn azn: i put my mouth hard on your pussy
azn azn: sucking
azn azn: flicking
azn azn: nibbling your clit
azn azn: pressing it against my teeth
azn azn: while i push 2 fintgeers in you
azn azn: to match what you are doing to em
azn azn: us in a 69
azn azn: my favorite positon
radiant_julee: cummmmmmmming oh god fuck me lick me suck my clit
azn azn: yesssssssssssss
azn azn: cummmmmmm for me
azn azn: fingering you faster
azn azn: to match your intensity
azn azn: hearing hte squishy sounds of your juices
azn azn: my juices
azn azn: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
radiant_julee: feel my juice in your mouth
azn azn: jjjjjjjjulll
azn azn: im close
azn azn: lcsode
azn azn: close
azn azn: fcuuuuuu
azn azn: takeeeeeee mee
radiant_julee: licking you faster
azn azn: oh my god
azn azn: oh my
azn azn: god
azn azn: cccccccccccccccccuuuumm
radiant_julee: If you only new how bad I want to fuck you
azn azn: oh
azn azn: oh jule
azn azn: my god
azn azn: im soaked
azn azn: my legs are still shaking
azn azn: my mouth is sooo dry now
radiant_julee: me too
azn azn: i need to kiss you
azn azn: to quench my thirst
azn azn: i need your wet soalking pussy on my mouth again
azn azn: then i want you to watch me suck your stud
azn azn: suck your dave
azn azn: suck my rob
azn azn: whle you finger me from bedhind
radiant_julee: Let's do it
azn azn: oh my god
azn azn: my body is alive and on fire julee
azn azn: i can feel u
azn azn: your hard nipples scraping against my smooth back and ass
azn azn: oh my.. im late
radiant_julee: I don't think the guys could watch us too long
azn azn: lol i know rob would be in heaven
azn azn: he'd probably have shot his load 3 times lol
radiant_julee: so would Dave
azn azn: julee. im sorry but im really late
azn azn: its my turn to drive the boys
azn azn: i have to go
azn azn: no time to freshen up either
radiant_julee: Maybe we wouldn't need them
azn azn: hmmm wonder if the dads will notice my just "fucked" look and scent
azn azn: youre right we wouldnt need them
azn azn: for you and i could cum and cum and cum
radiant_julee: Don't wash and see if guys notice
azn azn: lol you are bad
azn azn: and I LOVE IT
azn azn: something i would think and say to you!
azn azn: ok sweetie
azn azn: i do need to rush off
azn azn: i'll try to get back on
azn azn: hey ...
radiant_julee: Me too soon
azn azn: you think i should post our chat in the room for all our friends to enjoy?
radiant_julee: OK with me
azn azn: lol ok with me tooo.. you know it turns me on
azn azn: ok sweetie i'll post it..but i gotta go
azn azn: dont be a stranger
azn azn: sweet kiss on your mouth, nipples and pussy
azn azn: bye for now
radiant_julee: I won't but will be staring at ceiling all night as Dave gets home tonite
 

Old 01-31-2010, 08:11 AM   #186
Angmar
Experienced
 
Angmar is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 31
Do you girls here join together to masturbate over chat or cam?
 

Old 01-31-2010, 09:00 AM   #187
OQueen
Really Really Experienced
 
OQueen's Avatar
 
OQueen is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: a little to the right...ooh yes, right THERE!
Posts: 334
Very hot! Love the build up and all the typos. Please post more.
__________________
What a long strange trip it's been

Life is too short to have bad sex
 

Old 01-31-2010, 06:17 PM   #188
Runner_3
Literotica Guru
 
Runner_3's Avatar
 
Runner_3 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,152
very hot cyber chat. I enjoyed reading it. Been trying to convince my gf to get off with another guy or girl online and then send me the chat so I could play while reading it.
 

Old 01-31-2010, 07:58 PM   #189
OQueen
Really Really Experienced
 
OQueen's Avatar
 
OQueen is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: a little to the right...ooh yes, right THERE!
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner_3 View Post
very hot cyber chat. I enjoyed reading it. Been trying to convince my gf to get off with another guy or girl online and then send me the chat so I could play while reading it.
OMG I creamed reading it!
I bet there are others out there who can post similarly?
__________________
What a long strange trip it's been

Life is too short to have bad sex
 

Old 01-31-2010, 08:43 PM   #190
myasianwife69
Literotica Guru
 
myasianwife69's Avatar
 
myasianwife69 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West coast.. and on hands and knees ;)
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmar View Post
Do you girls here join together to masturbate over chat or cam?
Hello Angmar, If you are referring to me and my friend Julee, yes we do masturbate as we chat with each other.. we met in another thread titled Men Who Love to Share and something called Asian wife milf, true events or something like that that my husband started. If you read our posts you will see the history of Julee and my relationship..

As for the other women in here, I cannot speak for them.. I find this thread very enlightening and refreshing to know that there are other women out there with similar desires as myself..

Sue
 

Old 01-31-2010, 08:47 PM   #191
myasianwife69
Literotica Guru
 
myasianwife69's Avatar
 
myasianwife69 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West coast.. and on hands and knees ;)
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by OQueen View Post
Very hot! Love the build up and all the typos. Please post more.
Hi Queenie! I'm so glad you enjoyed our little "chat".. I need to tell Julee about his thread and I'm sure she will be pleasently surprised that I shared our "intimate/passionate" moment with other like minded women.

As to more, well, the beauty of our relationship is that it is always spontaneous as to when we meet online.. nothing is ever planned as we both lead very hectic lives.. so when we do find the rare moment to be alone at home and online together... well its combustion at its finest..

... a little background info on our "chat"... both of us had not been online for a few months and we only just found time to get on when I suppose it was karma for us to meet.. both of us were in such a state that once we connected, all pretense was thrown out and our true intense desire for each other came rushing through..

.. I'd love to read more of others as well.. and I must say I love how open you are with your daughter... women should not be afraid to express their sensuality and sexual desires..

Sue
 

Old 01-31-2010, 08:48 PM   #192
myasianwife69
Literotica Guru
 
myasianwife69's Avatar
 
myasianwife69 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West coast.. and on hands and knees ;)
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by OQueen View Post
OMG I creamed reading it!
I bet there are others out there who can post similarly?
Now I'm assuming you 'creamed' from reading our chat... and if it was, then its a huge turn on for me (and for julee) knowing that others are finding us erotic.
 

Old 01-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #193
OQueen
Really Really Experienced
 
OQueen's Avatar
 
OQueen is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: a little to the right...ooh yes, right THERE!
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by myasianwife69 View Post
Now I'm assuming you 'creamed' from reading our chat... and if it was, then its a huge turn on for me (and for julee) knowing that others are finding us erotic.
Oh yes honey, I must polish my writing skills. Your chat has been found to be very erotic by this woman.
I have had only the briefest brush with making love to another woman in life. But I was younger and not really comfortable with my own Hetero-sexuality, let alone try out the Homogeneous kind.
__________________
What a long strange trip it's been

Life is too short to have bad sex
 

Old 01-31-2010, 10:36 PM   #194
myasianwife69
Literotica Guru
 
myasianwife69's Avatar
 
myasianwife69 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West coast.. and on hands and knees ;)
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by OQueen View Post
Oh yes honey, I must polish my writing skills. Your chat has been found to be very erotic by this woman.
I have had only the briefest brush with making love to another woman in life. But I was younger and not really comfortable with my own Hetero-sexuality, let alone try out the Homogeneous kind.
Hello Q, i'm so glad you found our chat erotic.. and by erotic I hope you were able to visualize the two of us in the scenes and/or each of us playing with ourselves as we typed to each other wanting so desparately to be real... but the mind is a very powerful aphrodisiac.. in fact my hubby says its the largest sex organ we have and the most often under utilized..

..I have not had any real experience with other women yet... however i do have a very close friend in town that i know is very open to an exploration sesssion

I do enjoy chatting with men as well, and if you have read my journey posted on our other two threads as well as stoires on lit, then you know that with the encouragement and blessing of my loving husband, that I have had the thrill of having every inch of my body explored by someone else...

Sue
 

Old 02-02-2010, 07:36 AM   #195
Angmar
Experienced
 
Angmar is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by myasianwife69 View Post
Hello Angmar, If you are referring to me and my friend Julee, yes we do masturbate as we chat with each other.. we met in another thread titled Men Who Love to Share and something called Asian wife milf, true events or something like that that my husband started. If you read our posts you will see the history of Julee and my relationship..

As for the other women in here, I cannot speak for them.. I find this thread very enlightening and refreshing to know that there are other women out there with similar desires as myself..

Sue
Would you like more company?
 

Old 02-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #196
JuLee
Really Really Experienced
 
JuLee is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: West Coast
Posts: 348
Wow!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myasianwife69 View Post
Hello everyone, this might seem a bit different what I'm about to post and please forgive me for those that I offend. I have the pleasure of getting to know another woman, another asian woman, and its just one of those things where the connection is immediate and intense. Maybe due to similarities in our background and age and experience. Or maybe its due to the same intense desires we have for sex including woman with woman.

We have not moved beyond the relm of the internet for our communication but both our husbands are aware and enjoy the results! Will we ever meet? the possiblity is there, but for now we are enjoying exploring each other through here.. so I thought I'd say a converstaion we had earlier today - we had not spoken with each other for a few months due to our respective busy schedule, but we were both amazed to discover that we each had a burning desire for each other throughout this period of absence...

We're both curious to hear your thoughts on what you are about to read: Sue (my cyber female lover, Julee)

radiant_julee: Yeah being young helps
azn azn: yes tell me about it
azn azn: i wish i had more time but i need to go in a few min to pick up my son
azn azn: pls do tell me that you are tingling from knowing that im here talking with you
azn azn: right now in my mind, im right there with you
radiant_julee: Me too But he was fabulous
azn azn: and him
azn azn: watching him eating you as you look at me
azn azn: my eyes glazing over
radiant_julee: Seems as though I am always tingling and apparently your fans want us to Fuck
azn azn: watching my friend/lover being eaten by a young stud
azn azn: yes they do julee
azn azn: and FUCK is what i want to do with YOU
azn azn: i want to walk over to you as he is eating you
radiant_julee: MeeeeeeeeeeeeeToooooooooooooo
azn azn: and slowly lower my pussy over your face
azn azn: so that you can first smell my scent
azn azn: the freshly washed shaved pussy that rob did as he sent me out to you
azn azn: like being drawn by a magnet
azn azn: my pussy is suctioned to your mouth
azn azn: young stud eating you
azn azn: you eating me
azn azn: as i lean forward
azn azn: to run my fingers through your soft pubic hair
azn azn: shocking him at first where he opens his eyes and looks up in mine
radiant_julee: Damn get your tongue in me NOW
azn azn: then he sees down where only your chin is visible and it is moving so rapidly
azn azn: draining me
azn azn: as i lower my face
azn azn: kissing him gently
azn azn: whispering to him that he will have more
azn azn: but first
azn azn: i MUST have my lover Julee
radiant_julee: Tongue in me now
azn azn: he moves slighty back\
azn azn: as i he parts your lips for me
azn azn: and using my index and middle finger
radiant_julee: Annnnnnnndddddd!
azn azn: i lightly slap your lips and clit
azn azn: tap tap tap
azn azn: then
azn azn: i aske you..
azn azn: Julee... i have waited so long to taste you
azn azn: to eat you slutyy pussy
azn azn: tell me what you want
azn azn: tell me baby
azn azn: as i look at your pink insides
azn azn: the stud staring at me
azn azn: at you
radiant_julee: I am in such a state, God we could have a time, and I am noe soaked
azn azn: as I am too Julee
azn azn: as I am too
azn azn: my thong is soaked
azn azn: im going to FUCK rob crazy tonight and thinking abot you
azn azn: as I form my mouth into an "O" shape
radiant_julee: I have nothing between my legs but my hand
azn azn: and I clamp hard on your clit and pussy
azn azn: yes baby
azn azn: ohhh god i love hearing you
azn azn: i love knowing you are rubbing
azn azn: just as i am
azn azn: fuck im wet
radiant_julee: me too
azn azn: i NEEDDDD YOU TO MAKE ME CUMMM
azn azn: i WANT to EAT YOU
azn azn: to finger you
azn azn: suck ur juices
radiant_julee: 2 fingerd in me god I'm so fucking hot
azn azn: those are my fingers baby
azn azn: my petite thin fingers with the french manicure inside you
azn azn: im fingering you julee
azn azn: finally im inside you
radiant_julee: My fingers taste so good
azn azn: finally i get to feel your tightness and wetness
azn azn: i take my fingers soaked with your juices while lifiting my pussy off of you
azn azn: so that you can taste urself on my fingers
azn azn: while you do the same with yours
azn azn: each of us sucking and tasting ourselves
radiant_julee: I want to fuck you so badly
azn azn: yes JULEEEE
azn azn: take me
azn azn: take me
azn azn: im yours baby
azn azn: take me in front of your young stud
azn azn: take me in front of rob
azn azn: in front of dave
azn azn: just
azn azn: TAKE ME
radiant_julee: Fuck him eat you
azn azn: i put my mouth hard on your pussy
azn azn: sucking
azn azn: flicking
azn azn: nibbling your clit
azn azn: pressing it against my teeth
azn azn: while i push 2 fintgeers in you
azn azn: to match what you are doing to em
azn azn: us in a 69
azn azn: my favorite positon
radiant_julee: cummmmmmmming oh god fuck me lick me suck my clit
azn azn: yesssssssssssss
azn azn: cummmmmmm for me
azn azn: fingering you faster
azn azn: to match your intensity
azn azn: hearing hte squishy sounds of your juices
azn azn: my juices
azn azn: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
radiant_julee: feel my juice in your mouth
azn azn: jjjjjjjjulll
azn azn: im close
azn azn: lcsode
azn azn: close
azn azn: fcuuuuuu
azn azn: takeeeeeee mee
radiant_julee: licking you faster
azn azn: oh my god
azn azn: oh my
azn azn: god
azn azn: cccccccccccccccccuuuumm
radiant_julee: If you only new how bad I want to fuck you
azn azn: oh
azn azn: oh jule
azn azn: my god
azn azn: im soaked
azn azn: my legs are still shaking
azn azn: my mouth is sooo dry now
radiant_julee: me too
azn azn: i need to kiss you
azn azn: to quench my thirst
azn azn: i need your wet soalking pussy on my mouth again
azn azn: then i want you to watch me suck your stud
azn azn: suck your dave
azn azn: suck my rob
azn azn: whle you finger me from bedhind
radiant_julee: Let's do it
azn azn: oh my god
azn azn: my body is alive and on fire julee
azn azn: i can feel u
azn azn: your hard nipples scraping against my smooth back and ass
azn azn: oh my.. im late
radiant_julee: I don't think the guys could watch us too long
azn azn: lol i know rob would be in heaven
azn azn: he'd probably have shot his load 3 times lol
radiant_julee: so would Dave
azn azn: julee. im sorry but im really late
azn azn: its my turn to drive the boys
azn azn: i have to go
azn azn: no time to freshen up either
radiant_julee: Maybe we wouldn't need them
azn azn: hmmm wonder if the dads will notice my just "fucked" look and scent
azn azn: youre right we wouldnt need them
azn azn: for you and i could cum and cum and cum
radiant_julee: Don't wash and see if guys notice
azn azn: lol you are bad
azn azn: and I LOVE IT
azn azn: something i would think and say to you!
azn azn: ok sweetie
azn azn: i do need to rush off
azn azn: i'll try to get back on
azn azn: hey ...
radiant_julee: Me too soon
azn azn: you think i should post our chat in the room for all our friends to enjoy?
radiant_julee: OK with me
azn azn: lol ok with me tooo.. you know it turns me on
azn azn: ok sweetie i'll post it..but i gotta go
azn azn: dont be a stranger
azn azn: sweet kiss on your mouth, nipples and pussy
azn azn: bye for now
radiant_julee: I won't but will be staring at ceiling all night as Dave gets home tonite
I just found out that Sue posted our chat on this thread, I must admit I am a little embarrassed but no problem. Sue and I although both married and gainfully employed do have fun and somehow we enjoy driving each other crazy. Someday we plan that this game we play will become a reality and then WATCH OUT! as we are loud. I have posted some stories on Lit as has Sue and although a little boring they are actual events from my life since arriving in USA. I invite critiques good or bad and email is: radiant_julee@yahoo.com. Best to all ,JuLee

Last edited by JuLee : 02-02-2010 at 07:10 PM.
 

Old 02-02-2010, 07:32 PM   #197
OQueen
Really Really Experienced
 
OQueen's Avatar
 
OQueen is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: a little to the right...ooh yes, right THERE!
Posts: 334
Thank you for reposting this JuLee! Reading it again just brought the flush of arousal all over again. You two ROCK!!!
__________________
What a long strange trip it's been

Life is too short to have bad sex
 

Old 02-03-2010, 12:04 AM   #198
myasianwife69
Literotica Guru
 
myasianwife69's Avatar
 
myasianwife69 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West coast.. and on hands and knees ;)
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by OQueen View Post
Thank you for reposting this JuLee! Reading it again just brought the flush of arousal all over again. You two ROCK!!!
.. thank you Q... i find it a turn on hearing that you are turned on by "witness" what Julee and I shared.. its kninda like being watched while her and i are in the throes of pure sweet lust.. Sue
 

Old 02-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #199
SirLeo
Literotica Guru
 
SirLeo's Avatar
 
SirLeo is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 928
This is so hott!!Thanks. Please share again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myasianwife69 View Post
Hello everyone, this might seem a bit different what I'm about to post and please forgive me for those that I offend. I have the pleasure of getting to know another woman, another asian woman, and its just one of those things where the connection is immediate and intense. Maybe due to similarities in our background and age and experience. Or maybe its due to the same intense desires we have for sex including woman with woman.

We have not moved beyond the relm of the internet for our communication but both our husbands are aware and enjoy the results! Will we ever meet? the possiblity is there, but for now we are enjoying exploring each other through here.. so I thought I'd say a converstaion we had earlier today - we had not spoken with each other for a few months due to our respective busy schedule, but we were both amazed to discover that we each had a burning desire for each other throughout this period of absence...

We're both curious to hear your thoughts on what you are about to read: Sue (my cyber female lover, Julee)

radiant_julee: Yeah being young helps
azn azn: yes tell me about it
azn azn: i wish i had more time but i need to go in a few min to pick up my son
azn azn: pls do tell me that you are tingling from knowing that im here talking with you
azn azn: right now in my mind, im right there with you
radiant_julee: Me too But he was fabulous
azn azn: and him
azn azn: watching him eating you as you look at me
azn azn: my eyes glazing over
radiant_julee: Seems as though I am always tingling and apparently your fans want us to Fuck
azn azn: watching my friend/lover being eaten by a young stud
azn azn: yes they do julee
azn azn: and FUCK is what i want to do with YOU
azn azn: i want to walk over to you as he is eating you
radiant_julee: MeeeeeeeeeeeeeToooooooooooooo
azn azn: and slowly lower my pussy over your face
azn azn: so that you can first smell my scent
azn azn: the freshly washed shaved pussy that rob did as he sent me out to you
azn azn: like being drawn by a magnet
azn azn: my pussy is suctioned to your mouth
azn azn: young stud eating you
azn azn: you eating me
azn azn: as i lean forward
azn azn: to run my fingers through your soft pubic hair
azn azn: shocking him at first where he opens his eyes and looks up in mine
radiant_julee: Damn get your tongue in me NOW
azn azn: then he sees down where only your chin is visible and it is moving so rapidly
azn azn: draining me
azn azn: as i lower my face
azn azn: kissing him gently
azn azn: whispering to him that he will have more
azn azn: but first
azn azn: i MUST have my lover Julee
radiant_julee: Tongue in me now
azn azn: he moves slighty back\
azn azn: as i he parts your lips for me
azn azn: and using my index and middle finger
radiant_julee: Annnnnnnndddddd!
azn azn: i lightly slap your lips and clit
azn azn: tap tap tap
azn azn: then
azn azn: i aske you..
azn azn: Julee... i have waited so long to taste you
azn azn: to eat you slutyy pussy
azn azn: tell me what you want
azn azn: tell me baby
azn azn: as i look at your pink insides
azn azn: the stud staring at me
azn azn: at you
radiant_julee: I am in such a state, God we could have a time, and I am noe soaked
azn azn: as I am too Julee
azn azn: as I am too
azn azn: my thong is soaked
azn azn: im going to FUCK rob crazy tonight and thinking abot you
azn azn: as I form my mouth into an "O" shape
radiant_julee: I have nothing between my legs but my hand
azn azn: and I clamp hard on your clit and pussy
azn azn: yes baby
azn azn: ohhh god i love hearing you
azn azn: i love knowing you are rubbing
azn azn: just as i am
azn azn: fuck im wet
radiant_julee: me too
azn azn: i NEEDDDD YOU TO MAKE ME CUMMM
azn azn: i WANT to EAT YOU
azn azn: to finger you
azn azn: suck ur juices
radiant_julee: 2 fingerd in me god I'm so fucking hot
azn azn: those are my fingers baby
azn azn: my petite thin fingers with the french manicure inside you
azn azn: im fingering you julee
azn azn: finally im inside you
radiant_julee: My fingers taste so good
azn azn: finally i get to feel your tightness and wetness
azn azn: i take my fingers soaked with your juices while lifiting my pussy off of you
azn azn: so that you can taste urself on my fingers
azn azn: while you do the same with yours
azn azn: each of us sucking and tasting ourselves
radiant_julee: I want to fuck you so badly
azn azn: yes JULEEEE
azn azn: take me
azn azn: take me
azn azn: im yours baby
azn azn: take me in front of your young stud
azn azn: take me in front of rob
azn azn: in front of dave
azn azn: just
azn azn: TAKE ME
radiant_julee: Fuck him eat you
azn azn: i put my mouth hard on your pussy
azn azn: sucking
azn azn: flicking
azn azn: nibbling your clit
azn azn: pressing it against my teeth
azn azn: while i push 2 fintgeers in you
azn azn: to match what you are doing to em
azn azn: us in a 69
azn azn: my favorite positon
radiant_julee: cummmmmmmming oh god fuck me lick me suck my clit
azn azn: yesssssssssssss
azn azn: cummmmmmm for me
azn azn: fingering you faster
azn azn: to match your intensity
azn azn: hearing hte squishy sounds of your juices
azn azn: my juices
azn azn: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
radiant_julee: feel my juice in your mouth
azn azn: jjjjjjjjulll
azn azn: im close
azn azn: lcsode
azn azn: close
azn azn: fcuuuuuu
azn azn: takeeeeeee mee
radiant_julee: licking you faster
azn azn: oh my god
azn azn: oh my
azn azn: god
azn azn: cccccccccccccccccuuuumm
radiant_julee: If you only new how bad I want to fuck you
azn azn: oh
azn azn: oh jule
azn azn: my god
azn azn: im soaked
azn azn: my legs are still shaking
azn azn: my mouth is sooo dry now
radiant_julee: me too
azn azn: i need to kiss you
azn azn: to quench my thirst
azn azn: i need your wet soalking pussy on my mouth again
azn azn: then i want you to watch me suck your stud
azn azn: suck your dave
azn azn: suck my rob
azn azn: whle you finger me from bedhind
radiant_julee: Let's do it
azn azn: oh my god
azn azn: my body is alive and on fire julee
azn azn: i can feel u
azn azn: your hard nipples scraping against my smooth back and ass
azn azn: oh my.. im late
radiant_julee: I don't think the guys could watch us too long
azn azn: lol i know rob would be in heaven
azn azn: he'd probably have shot his load 3 times lol
radiant_julee: so would Dave
azn azn: julee. im sorry but im really late
azn azn: its my turn to drive the boys
azn azn: i have to go
azn azn: no time to freshen up either
radiant_julee: Maybe we wouldn't need them
azn azn: hmmm wonder if the dads will notice my just "fucked" look and scent
azn azn: youre right we wouldnt need them
azn azn: for you and i could cum and cum and cum
radiant_julee: Don't wash and see if guys notice
azn azn: lol you are bad
azn azn: and I LOVE IT
azn azn: something i would think and say to you!
azn azn: ok sweetie
azn azn: i do need to rush off
azn azn: i'll try to get back on
azn azn: hey ...
radiant_julee: Me too soon
azn azn: you think i should post our chat in the room for all our friends to enjoy?
radiant_julee: OK with me
azn azn: lol ok with me tooo.. you know it turns me on
azn azn: ok sweetie i'll post it..but i gotta go
azn azn: dont be a stranger
azn azn: sweet kiss on your mouth, nipples and pussy
azn azn: bye for now
radiant_julee: I won't but will be staring at ceiling all night as Dave gets home tonite
 

Old 02-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #200
JuLee
Really Really Experienced
 
JuLee is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: West Coast
Posts: 348
Omfg+2

Having read and reread Sue and my recent chat on this thread it has apparently become quite an item. I have received many PM's (from guys mostly) which I think were answered appropriately. Actually we do get carried away and enjoy teasing our husbands with our exploits who seem to get as much out of it as we do.
Best to all, JuLee
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.