Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-12-2009, 11:17 AM   #51
VampGirl
Literotica Guru
 
VampGirl is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In the darkness of night
Posts: 501
see i understand ya secretkidd cause that what i long for to have a gilr to watch once a week on my day off. But alas that is sooo hard to find
__________________

While laying in bed at night you can feel another energy room, the air seems a bit cooler and the room seems a bit darker. You sit up in bed as you see a creature walk up to you. She was wearing all black and has a soft smile on her lips, her white teeth glowing in the moon light. The creature smiles and walks up to you as she softly stands at the foot of the bed, "What do you want?" you find yourself saying to her as she smiles brightly her long fangs extending from her gums, "O, don't you worry about me my pet, i just stopped by for a quick Bite and suck..."

v-----v



My Thread.....

Erotic Paranormal Book Club



Puirty Test Score=35%
 

Old 01-12-2009, 01:02 PM   #52
Dreamy87
Literotica Guru
 
Dreamy87's Avatar
 
Dreamy87 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: currently in dreamland ;)...physically in UK
Posts: 775
I would love to try some day...hope hope hope ^^

i would love to experience the excitement of hearing a woman moans with pleasure, her shallow breathing in and out, her facial expression and her writhing to the O..and everything about her.

In several posts I said I had no experience, yup I haven't, but there was this one little thing...I was staying overnight at my cousin place. Slept beside her bed on the floor. She kept rolling down onto me with her blanket, squashing me, gave her the attention where her leg actually is, that lead to thighs rubbing each other (panites on)...her hands slipping under my shirt...
however it never went further, shortly she went to her bed and said she wanna sleep...leaving me all aroused...it was my first time masturbating in the presence of someone. She never knew....

I shared a room once for a year...and glad that she falls asleep very quickly...
__________________

...Falling deeper and deeper into my darkest desires...

Live A Life The Way You Want. Follow Your Ideas, Aims & Passion, But Not Be Controlled By Your Desires.
 

Old 01-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #53
VampGirl
Literotica Guru
 
VampGirl is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In the darkness of night
Posts: 501
o i used to all the time and sometimes i had a friend who would watch and i would watch her...but alas now i can't the only thing i can watch masturbate is my husband
__________________

While laying in bed at night you can feel another energy room, the air seems a bit cooler and the room seems a bit darker. You sit up in bed as you see a creature walk up to you. She was wearing all black and has a soft smile on her lips, her white teeth glowing in the moon light. The creature smiles and walks up to you as she softly stands at the foot of the bed, "What do you want?" you find yourself saying to her as she smiles brightly her long fangs extending from her gums, "O, don't you worry about me my pet, i just stopped by for a quick Bite and suck..."

v-----v



My Thread.....

Erotic Paranormal Book Club



Puirty Test Score=35%
 

Old 01-12-2009, 01:15 PM   #54
Dreamy87
Literotica Guru
 
Dreamy87's Avatar
 
Dreamy87 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: currently in dreamland ;)...physically in UK
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampGirl View Post
o i used to all the time and sometimes i had a friend who would watch and i would watch her...but alas now i can't the only thing i can watch masturbate is my husband
awwww *hugs*
i hope you find someone soon...very soon! i wish you best of luck!!! and to everyone who needs one!!! incl me...
__________________

...Falling deeper and deeper into my darkest desires...

Live A Life The Way You Want. Follow Your Ideas, Aims & Passion, But Not Be Controlled By Your Desires.
 

Old 01-12-2009, 03:58 PM   #55
loveabletiana
Literotica Guru
 
loveabletiana's Avatar
 
loveabletiana is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamy87 View Post
awwww *hugs*
i hope you find someone soon...very soon! i wish you best of luck!!! and to everyone who needs one!!! incl me...

I know you'll find someone Dreamy, and you too Vamp...I'm hopeful for all of us. It's been awhile since i've been able to enjoy the experience, but I do love it, it's so erotic and fun.
 

Old 01-12-2009, 04:09 PM   #56
Dreamy87
Literotica Guru
 
Dreamy87's Avatar
 
Dreamy87 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: currently in dreamland ;)...physically in UK
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveabletiana View Post
I know you'll find someone Dreamy, and you too Vamp...I'm hopeful for all of us. It's been awhile since i've been able to enjoy the experience, but I do love it, it's so erotic and fun.
yup! a new year a new start!!! to all of us!!!
I am sure we all will find someone!!!
__________________

...Falling deeper and deeper into my darkest desires...

Live A Life The Way You Want. Follow Your Ideas, Aims & Passion, But Not Be Controlled By Your Desires.
 

Old 01-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #57
loveabletiana
Literotica Guru
 
loveabletiana's Avatar
 
loveabletiana is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamy87 View Post
yup! a new year a new start!!! to all of us!!!
I am sure we all will find someone!!!

Very true Dreamy. Hopefully all of us will find someone to squirm and moan with hehe!
 

Old 01-12-2009, 04:40 PM   #58
Dreamy87
Literotica Guru
 
Dreamy87's Avatar
 
Dreamy87 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: currently in dreamland ;)...physically in UK
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveabletiana View Post
Very true Dreamy. Hopefully all of us will find someone to squirm and moan with hehe!
yup! and they should tell us about it!!!
__________________

...Falling deeper and deeper into my darkest desires...

Live A Life The Way You Want. Follow Your Ideas, Aims & Passion, But Not Be Controlled By Your Desires.
 

Old 01-12-2009, 04:44 PM   #59
loveabletiana
Literotica Guru
 
loveabletiana's Avatar
 
loveabletiana is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamy87 View Post
yup! and they should tell us about it!!!
lol yes give us all of the nice and juicy details I can imagine watching you would be so delicious!
 

Old 01-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #60
Dreamy87
Literotica Guru
 
Dreamy87's Avatar
 
Dreamy87 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: currently in dreamland ;)...physically in UK
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveabletiana View Post
lol yes give us all of the nice and juicy details I can imagine watching you would be so delicious!
hehe...if i finally get to do it...will do!^^ but until then...my imagination will have to suffice! yum yum
__________________

...Falling deeper and deeper into my darkest desires...

Live A Life The Way You Want. Follow Your Ideas, Aims & Passion, But Not Be Controlled By Your Desires.
 

Old 01-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #61
loveabletiana
Literotica Guru
 
loveabletiana's Avatar
 
loveabletiana is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamy87 View Post
hehe...if i finally get to do it...will do!^^ but until then...my imagination will have to suffice! yum yum
Same here if i ever get to do it again anytime soon. I know i'm using my imagination now, thinking about how it would be like with you...talk about yummy mmmm
 

Old 01-12-2009, 05:15 PM   #62
Dreamy87
Literotica Guru
 
Dreamy87's Avatar
 
Dreamy87 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: currently in dreamland ;)...physically in UK
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveabletiana View Post
Same here if i ever get to do it again anytime soon. I know i'm using my imagination now, thinking about how it would be like with you...talk about yummy mmmm
now now..that gives me my imagination the whole push......

i think..we should stay in the same thread...
__________________

...Falling deeper and deeper into my darkest desires...

Live A Life The Way You Want. Follow Your Ideas, Aims & Passion, But Not Be Controlled By Your Desires.
 

Old 01-12-2009, 05:16 PM   #63
loveabletiana
Literotica Guru
 
loveabletiana's Avatar
 
loveabletiana is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamy87 View Post
now now..that gives me my imagination the whole push......

i think..we should stay in the same thread...
lol you have a point jumping back and forth between the two doesn't make sense...and everyone will probably get tired of us
 

Old 01-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #64
Dreamy87
Literotica Guru
 
Dreamy87's Avatar
 
Dreamy87 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: currently in dreamland ;)...physically in UK
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveabletiana View Post
lol you have a point jumping back and forth between the two doesn't make sense...and everyone will probably get tired of us
hehe...and here I post again...
well...i think...ppl are already tired...
__________________

...Falling deeper and deeper into my darkest desires...

Live A Life The Way You Want. Follow Your Ideas, Aims & Passion, But Not Be Controlled By Your Desires.
 

Old 01-13-2009, 07:41 AM   #65
CorsetLvr
Literotica Guru
 
CorsetLvr's Avatar
 
CorsetLvr is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Lost in Texas
Posts: 652
Hey all, I realize this is not exactly the same as the "live and up close" but I wanted to share a website with you that I ran across. Its a pay site, but there are lots of free vids from it out on the other "free" sites. It's definitely different than anything else like it that I have seen.

http://www.beautifulagony.com
 

Old 01-20-2009, 02:39 AM   #66
misty_nite
Really Experienced
 
misty_nite is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SF bay area, CA
Posts: 116
I cant wait

I cant wait to be able to experience this. Just listening to you ladies gets me all wet and excited. I've always been attracted to both sexes as far back as I can remember. Seriously, I remember trying to kiss a girl when I was 6, and I was already kissing boys by then. I've had the opportunity to mess around with a couple of girls, but wasnt able to do anything beyond making out and groping, as we were teens and others were around. It all sounds so deliciously erotic. I've always loved the idea of being watched, watching and group sex.
 

Old 01-30-2009, 03:25 PM   #67
VampGirl
Literotica Guru
 
VampGirl is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In the darkness of night
Posts: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by misty_nite View Post
I cant wait to be able to experience this. Just listening to you ladies gets me all wet and excited. I've always been attracted to both sexes as far back as I can remember. Seriously, I remember trying to kiss a girl when I was 6, and I was already kissing boys by then. I've had the opportunity to mess around with a couple of girls, but wasnt able to do anything beyond making out and groping, as we were teens and others were around. It all sounds so deliciously erotic. I've always loved the idea of being watched, watching and group sex.
it seems that we have alot of things in common misty i love watching...and listening...yummy!
__________________

While laying in bed at night you can feel another energy room, the air seems a bit cooler and the room seems a bit darker. You sit up in bed as you see a creature walk up to you. She was wearing all black and has a soft smile on her lips, her white teeth glowing in the moon light. The creature smiles and walks up to you as she softly stands at the foot of the bed, "What do you want?" you find yourself saying to her as she smiles brightly her long fangs extending from her gums, "O, don't you worry about me my pet, i just stopped by for a quick Bite and suck..."

v-----v



My Thread.....

Erotic Paranormal Book Club



Puirty Test Score=35%
 

Old 01-30-2009, 04:27 PM   #68
BabyxGirl
Literotica Guru
 
BabyxGirl is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: I live in a sexual paradise.
Posts: 2,058
The daughter of my aunt's friend Nikki and I were doing it a while ago with her cousin David, an 18 year old cross-dresser-in-training. It was fun. He came on us!
__________________
"When Jena is good, she is very-very good, but when she is bad she is exquisite," so says Daddy.

"Good girls keep diaries; bad girls are too busy!"

Purity Score: 32.2%

Jena, Lady Claire's Naughty little slut
 

Old 01-30-2009, 07:09 PM   #69
vixen24
Really Experienced
 
vixen24's Avatar
 
vixen24 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In my Bed, in the shower and in my car ;)
Posts: 239
I would love to watch another woman masturbate, I think it would be the hottest, most erotic sight I have ever seen, I hope to realise this long held fantasy
__________________
Sex is sex. I just love good sex!
Love Cock and pussy!!, but craving pussy so bad, it's an itch I need to scratch!!!
Loves the taste and scent of sex!!
 

Old 01-31-2009, 12:21 AM   #70
touche
Literotica Guru
 
touche's Avatar
 
touche is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Transplanted to NY
Posts: 3,363
Sadly I have yet to experience the pleasures in real life...I have watched and been watched on cam before. It is a truly sinful (in the best kind of way) experience. One of my wildest fantasies, involves me and several of the lovely ladies I know ;-) I would love to be the starring attraction in a party of some kind. Just the thought of beautiful women surrounding me as I pleasure my self for them, and listening to them pleasure themselves and each other while they watch me always makes me so very very moist. (like the thought is making me right now!)
Che
__________________
'Che
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't cheat! My husband not only knows about my 'playtimes', but encourages it! I know, he rocks!
My Picture Thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=591537

My Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 01-31-2009, 01:04 AM   #71
loveabletiana
Literotica Guru
 
loveabletiana's Avatar
 
loveabletiana is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by touche View Post
Sadly I have yet to experience the pleasures in real life...I have watched and been watched on cam before. It is a truly sinful (in the best kind of way) experience. One of my wildest fantasies, involves me and several of the lovely ladies I know ;-) I would love to be the starring attraction in a party of some kind. Just the thought of beautiful women surrounding me as I pleasure my self for them, and listening to them pleasure themselves and each other while they watch me always makes me so very very moist. (like the thought is making me right now!)
Che
Touche, you're so very right. It's naughty and oh so much fun. Being touched and talked to while I masturbate for another girl is simply amazing. I've probably had some of my biggest orgasms just from that alone.
 

Old 01-31-2009, 01:06 AM   #72
touche
Literotica Guru
 
touche's Avatar
 
touche is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Transplanted to NY
Posts: 3,363
The closest thing I have come to it...was a phone call with a lovely lady friend of mine. We masturbated together as we talked about what we would be doing had we been together. It was intensely erotic. Hopefully I will get to make it a reality this year.
__________________
'Che
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't cheat! My husband not only knows about my 'playtimes', but encourages it! I know, he rocks!
My Picture Thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=591537

My Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 01-31-2009, 01:12 AM   #73
loveabletiana
Literotica Guru
 
loveabletiana's Avatar
 
loveabletiana is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by touche View Post
The closest thing I have come to it...was a phone call with a lovely lady friend of mine. We masturbated together as we talked about what we would be doing had we been together. It was intensely erotic. Hopefully I will get to make it a reality this year.

Well I really hope you get the chance...from what I can see, you look absolutely yummy so any woman who is lucky enough to be there with you is sure to be in for a treat. There's something about being totally exposed to another woman while she watches you masturbate that's just so hot. And then if she masturbates as well...hearing her moan along with you is just amazing.
 

Old 01-31-2009, 01:21 AM   #74
touche
Literotica Guru
 
touche's Avatar
 
touche is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Transplanted to NY
Posts: 3,363
Thank you, loveable. Being with a woman has been a recurring fantasy of mine for years. I had the oppurtunity once many many years ago, but was to shy to do anything about it...other than pretend I was asleep! (so I guess technically I have been with another woman before.) she and her bf invited me to join them in a 3some. I declined cause of all the dumb reasons MY bf said he really didn't care! ( I know go figure!!!) But one evening I was at their apt, drinking and watching movies. We I was falling asleep when I heard them talking about wishing I had agreed, and they thought I was passed out. The decided to 'take advantage' of the situation. They both caressed and fondled me as I lay there. (thank goodness for sweats and t-shirts ) If only I would have been brave enough to open my eyes...I wouldn't still be wondering whst it's like. *sighs*
__________________
'Che
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't cheat! My husband not only knows about my 'playtimes', but encourages it! I know, he rocks!
My Picture Thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=591537

My Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 01-31-2009, 01:26 AM   #75
loveabletiana
Literotica Guru
 
loveabletiana's Avatar
 
loveabletiana is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by touche View Post
Thank you, loveable. Being with a woman has been a recurring fantasy of mine for years. I had the oppurtunity once many many years ago, but was to shy to do anything about it...other than pretend I was asleep! (so I guess technically I have been with another woman before.) she and her bf invited me to join them in a 3some. I declined cause of all the dumb reasons MY bf said he really didn't care! ( I know go figure!!!) But one evening I was at their apt, drinking and watching movies. We I was falling asleep when I heard them talking about wishing I had agreed, and they thought I was passed out. The decided to 'take advantage' of the situation. They both caressed and fondled me as I lay there. (thank goodness for sweats and t-shirts ) If only I would have been brave enough to open my eyes...I wouldn't still be wondering whst it's like. *sighs*

Awww *huggs you* I know it's really difficult looking back on what could have been. I'm just amazed at your restraint through that all, that's simply wow! I don't think there's anyway I could have just gone on pretending sleep, I'm just too hot blooded I guess. But if it's something you really want (and it does seem that you do) I'm certain you'll get your chance. I think the hardest part is meeting that special someone to do it with...after that, it's all down hill.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.