Got Harness?

zekealicious

Literotica Guru
Grey Monday after a great holiday. Occupying myself.....around noon on 12/1. Thinking bout doing a series or photos...any suggestions?
Confident women get my attention, but I'll consider all suggestions from all cummers :)
I'm checking messages regularly...

Attachments

• From Camera 511.jpg
    From Camera 511.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 3,300
  • From Camera 513.jpg
    From Camera 513.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2,884
Here's a few ideas of my own....

Attachments

• From Camera 516.jpg
    From Camera 516.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,068
  • From Camera 517.jpg
    From Camera 517.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,102
Hmmm...hoped for some response by now...maybe everyone is just coming back from lunch.

Argghhh! It's too son for Alzheimers..I hope...

Attachments

• From Camera 526.jpg
    From Camera 526.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 712
I like your toys :). I have some toys like these, too and I love to play with them.
I`m glad to see other guys that are open to this kind of "fun".
I like your first pics and I hope that you will show us more, some who inspiring me to play again with my toys :D.

A bit sunnier today...

Attachments

• From Camera 513.jpg
    From Camera 513.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 528
  • From Camera 511.jpg
    From Camera 511.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 555
Its so quiet, nuff to give a guy a complex...

Attachments

• From Camera 514.jpg
    From Camera 514.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 400
  • From Camera 515.jpg
    From Camera 515.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 439
I remember there being a thread on guys in chairs...went looking for it today but could't find it. If anyone has a link, pleas let me know....

Attachments

• From Camera 516.jpg
    From Camera 516.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 432
is a nice thread.hope you dont mind a male saying you got a great ass and cock

Thanks Fun and Dark Star...don mind a guy admiring my ass and cock at all...as Fun points out, it is indeed an invitation..an invitation to creative and open minds! ;)

They usually are Dark...
starting a contest..can you figure out which one is my favorite and why? I'll give the eventual winner a series of pics of me with that toy, posed as the winner may suggest.....

They usually are Dark...
starting a contest..can you figure out which one is my favorite and why? I'll give the eventual winner a series of pics of me with that toy, posed as the winner may suggest.....

i like the purple one that buzzez soi say that one:D

Your entry is duly noted, you will be notified of the winner...you dont have to be present to win, but its more fun that way!!

just been looking at youre pics in other threads .all very nice shows of youre cock and ass nicely

Back