Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #201
kimuk
Literotica Guru
 
kimuk is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,242
We have only had the chance to meet in person twice and I was spanked both times. The first time was a gentle introduction. The second was a whole new ball game. Over his knee, panties pulled down, him holding my wrists behind my back. As we knew each other more , he didnt hold back. The intensity was astounding, the first few stung but as the spanks landed repeatedly in the same spot it soon got incredibally painful. The cross from fantasy to reality was a shock. I was disappointed at how little I could tolerate , but hell yes! I have asked that it can be the first thing on the agenda every time we meet. I'm hooked!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 09:27 PM   #202
Jaded_One
Really Experienced
 
Jaded_One's Avatar
 
Jaded_One is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 127
The first time I was drawn across his lap... and made to wait... I knew the hand was poised to strike, but I didn't know when... the seconds felt like minutes. When he made impact, my mind went blank and cleared at the same time... with one resounding thought permeating through my soul.... MORE....

My second favorite part is the unexpected twinge I feel later when I move a certain way... or sit down... after I have "forgotten" the spanking. My dream is to move so carefully I have to lie to people and tell them.. um... I'm having back troubles...
__________________
Like a big tit in a strapless bra, if there's a way out, I'll find it - from the Misanthrope's Guide to Life...Go Away

Darkness stirs and wakes imagination - Music of the Night, Phantom of the Opera

"Last night you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again" - Morticia Aadams
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2011, 09:17 AM   #203
gigi333
Virgin
 
gigi333 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 18
Thumbs up

Myfirst time was totally amazing

He was so hot and a complete turn on

I just can't wait for the next time
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2011, 12:23 AM   #204
SubCDinPHX
Experienced
 
SubCDinPHX is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 43
my first time being spanked... i kept thinking, "when is She going to do it harder!?" hehe
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2011, 11:07 PM   #205
Falcon822
Really Really Experienced
 
Falcon822 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 315
thanks

Thanks for the replys
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2011, 07:41 AM   #206
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,
 
eric60red's Avatar
 
eric60red is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Malta GC.
Posts: 3,604
Smile, well my parents didnt believe in corporal punishment, so I was 27 before some body first told me to take my pants down. The slapped my ass for the first time, thats when I found out that it excited me, and I soon had a raging hard cock begging to be released.

Now I prefer to do the spanking, its the site of red ass cheeks that, make me so fucking horny
__________________
ERIC RED


: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?
Please check my stories and leave a message http://www.climaxconnection.com/user...60red/stories/
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #207
Fraulein_S
Experienced
 
Fraulein_S is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria
Posts: 82
I have never been spanked just to be spanked. I have been slapped during doggy, which is fun. I am not sure what it would be like to be spanked without sex....
__________________
Men are a work of art!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #208
slutpower
Experienced
 
slutpower is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 76
I was curious, and I knew the guy I was sleeping with had a thing for it. So I asked him too while making out with him. Suddenly he grabbed me, forced me down and beat me with his hands. By the time I got over the shock, he'd all ready finished. It was the best spanking ever.
__________________
I don't reply to quotes - I can't see when someone's replied! So PM if you want more information
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2012, 07:06 PM   #209
cruciform
Virgin
 
cruciform is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5
Haha, Ive yet to be spanked and I cant bloody wait...we are building up to it, by getting to know each other and building up trust etc. Its my first time in the scene..hes been in it for 25 years so I have me a good teacher/trainer. Its just a matter of time now and I so want to be a good sub for him!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #210
kittysub
Virgin
 
kittysub is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The convoluted paths of my imagination.
Posts: 19
My first time ...

... was amazing. I'd lived on fantasy for so long, I questioned how well it would translate in reality. It blew fantasy out of the water. The sharp sting of his strong hand against my bottom - I'm squirming in my seat at the memory.

I never know when he'll flip me over or pull my legs up against his chest and smack my ass a few times ... or smack other things. I'm helpless to state if I prefer his hand or being tied to the bed while he uses a belt on my soft, fair skin. Good thing the choice is not mine. (Though I'm always free to ask. ) There are times the sting of pain is stronger than I prefer, but there is still pleasure to be found, because in my acceptance of the pain, in my soft whimper that holds no real objection, is my submission to him. Pleasing him is the foundation of all I do.
__________________
‘Perhaps our eyes need to be washed with our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again.’ --Alex Tan

‘To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.’ --Anonymous

Last edited by kittysub : 10-23-2012 at 04:35 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2012, 10:06 AM   #211
KinkyKandi
Really Experienced
 
KinkyKandi's Avatar
 
KinkyKandi is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 183
Was fucking amazing. Set me off on the path I am on now and have never looked back. In fact I put a no entry sign on the path so that I get all the treats to myself
__________________


Have you seen my blog
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2012, 10:36 AM   #212
monkeyman057
Really Experienced
 
monkeyman057's Avatar
 
monkeyman057 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Southern US
Posts: 231
First time was too soft. She spanks harder now and it makes me tingle everywhere.
__________________
Quote:
“He who knows others is wise; he who knows himself is enlightened.” ― Lao Tzu
In The Grace of Liars
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #213
ejredlady
Literotica Guru
 
ejredlady's Avatar
 
ejredlady is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: HotLanta, GA
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowslinger64 View Post
I love spanking a woman...and while it was not my first time, I remember a particular time. We were staying in a really nice cabin down in Gatlinburg. I had spent a good deal of money making sure we had a good time, especially since it was Valentines weekend. For the first couple of hours we were there, she was being cranky, then turned bitchy. I called her on it, of course, and she said it had nothing to do with me it was other things. I didn't want my time screwed up with her attitude, so...

grabbing her arm, I jerked her up off the couch. I drug her over towards the bed, and nearly tore the button on the front of her pants. She called out that I was gonna rip them, and I told her back that if she didn't get those fucking pants of IMMEDIATELY, that's exactly what I was gonna do. I was pissed by then. As she unbuttoned them, I took off my belt. She heard the sound of it slipping through the loops and looked at me in surprise and a bit of fear.

I ripped her pants and then her panties, down to her knees and forced her over onto the bed. She tried talking me out of it, but I was past that by then. She put her hands back over her ass to cover, but removed them after the first strike cracked her hands....I wore that ass out. She was beat red.

The surprise and the intensity of it caught her off guard. I ordered her to her knees with her pants and panties still around her knees. She looked up at me, and the look was priceless. I could have asked for anything I wanted. It was one of the best blowjobs she ever gave me. Sucked it up all swallowed it all just like a good girl.

We had wild sex after that, and she never gave me any more problems that weekend. She talked about that spanking for a long time afterwards..and I think of it fondly..
you look like you could wear an ass out! and this is one of the hottest posts of yours I have ever read. Maybe I just need a good oold fahsioned ass whipping! only from someone who knows what he is doing.
__________________
EJREDLADY
I am a gift to be pleasured and treasured, not abused or degraded.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #214
kerns
Experienced
 
kerns is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 41
Interested

I have always been intrigued by spankings, both giving and receiving. I was never spanked but used to fantasize about my friends older sister making me drop my pants and spanking me. In reality, unfortunately my wife has no interest in spankings.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #215
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass
 
SpoiledRedhead's Avatar
 
SpoiledRedhead is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lost in at sea
Posts: 4,069
It is interesting how some equate childhood experiences with the desire to be spanked. I was not spanked as a child and in no way feel like one during this activity.
__________________
You will never tame a redhead; however, you can pleasure her into submission. ~ Kaliana
"Very smart, daring men love red hair, and I love that in a man." - Unknown
"She was a woman with red hair - the trait which Satan supposedly relished most in mortal females."- Robert Shea
"I love redheads. It's not the hair color, it's the crazy."- Michael Makai
Legend warns: Redheads don't have souls;instead, they earn a freckle for each one they steal.

I am a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CLASSY LADY, not a one night stand or an addition to a collection.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 03:24 AM   #216
thewantonwife
Experienced
 
thewantonwife is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 35
The first time i received a proper spanking from my Husband i was shocked. Shocked that i would love it, and Him, so much.

Sounds very schmaltzy, but it was pretty freaking amazing. Life changing and mood altering.
__________________
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
i found my one and only, we got married.
we drifted apart and i cheated.
we are reconciling, now our journey together continues in our D/s marriage...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

tww
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 03:47 AM   #217
LipstickNoir
Virgin
 
LipstickNoir is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pulp mid-century novels, Dimestore USA
Posts: 19
VERY first time I was spanked? Catholic school... in first grade, by another girl, behind some curtains in the auditorium (I got kicked outta said school shortly thereafter, as I continued this "game" by bringing more & more girls to play with us).

My fantasies & desires have never NOT included what "normal" people (whoever those dull folks might be) would consider violence, domination, bondage, submission. In high school I carried in my schoolbag a copy of "Story of O"-- which was required reading for all my lovers.

These days , of late, I've been more turned on with face slapping & pussy spanking... though some of more recent lovers seem to hold back a bit, even though I know the dig the same stuff.

It's an ongoing search for me, I suppose. But so many incredible-- if fleeting-- moments have occurred along the way. And I look forward to much more... which is, in part, what's brought me here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #218
xhibitionbabe
Experienced
 
xhibitionbabe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30
My first time being spanked was actually very odd and I was humiliatingly turned on. I was hanging out with a male friend of mine and I changed the channel and he didn't want me too. So I threw the remote out of the way so he couldn't get it and he told me I was being naughty. I started laughing and got up to get the remote. Before I could sit back down he grabbed me and pulled my sweatpants down and had me in his lap with my head almost touching the floor and my ass way up in the air. He proceeded to spank my bare ass. I was so embarassed because he had never done anything like that and I knew that my pussy was only inches from his face. He was spanking me so low on my bottom I could feel his finger tips spanking my pussy. His erection was poking me in the stomach and it was a crazy experience. We aren't friends anymore but to this day when I remember that moment I get a little wet..
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #219
KlaytonFrost
Literotica Guru
 
KlaytonFrost's Avatar
 
KlaytonFrost is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 505
What an excellent thread. It's good to learn the other side of people's experiences, and what people like about spanking / how they came to discover it.
__________________
Don't forget to check out my blog:
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 03:50 PM   #220
ButtAnalMan
Literotica Guru
 
ButtAnalMan's Avatar
 
ButtAnalMan is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: buttanalman
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhibitionbabe View Post
My first time being spanked was actually very odd and I was humiliatingly turned on. I was hanging out with a male friend of mine and I changed the channel and he didn't want me too. So I threw the remote out of the way so he couldn't get it and he told me I was being naughty. I started laughing and got up to get the remote. Before I could sit back down he grabbed me and pulled my sweatpants down and had me in his lap with my head almost touching the floor and my ass way up in the air. He proceeded to spank my bare ass. I was so embarassed because he had never done anything like that and I knew that my pussy was only inches from his face. He was spanking me so low on my bottom I could feel his finger tips spanking my pussy. His erection was poking me in the stomach and it was a crazy experience. We aren't friends anymore but to this day when I remember that moment I get a little wet..
So erotic
__________________
Yahoo ID: buttanalman
Let me know that you are from Lit when PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #221
ImogenHart
Virgin
 
ImogenHart is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 14
The first time for me was a long, drawn out affair; my bf of the time was keen but worried about hurting me and not the most assertive type.

We decided to build up by spending the evening increasing his desire to spank me. I wore a rather slutty outfit and spent the night annoying him; being cheeky, dropping things, insulting him and so on. Finally he dragged me over his knee and gave me what I deserved.

Looking back it was a crap. weak spanking but at the time it was incredible, and good enough that I never looked back...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2012, 01:39 AM   #222
ButtAnalMan
Literotica Guru
 
ButtAnalMan's Avatar
 
ButtAnalMan is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: buttanalman
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenHart View Post
The first time for me was a long, drawn out affair; my bf of the time was keen but worried about hurting me and not the most assertive type.

We decided to build up by spending the evening increasing his desire to spank me. I wore a rather slutty outfit and spent the night annoying him; being cheeky, dropping things, insulting him and so on. Finally he dragged me over his knee and gave me what I deserved.

Looking back it was a crap. weak spanking but at the time it was incredible, and good enough that I never looked back...
You can be spanked without all these perpetrations
__________________
Yahoo ID: buttanalman
Let me know that you are from Lit when PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2012, 03:56 PM   #223
spankmegirl23
Spank Me!!
 
spankmegirl23 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mind of my own !!!
Posts: 4,457
The first time he did as playful thing time to time then onces he got more harder and i loved the feeling when his hand hit my ass i wanted more and i was never spanked much as a child here and there by an uncle but it was when i was 4

but each time he would just do it a few times but it wuld be hard and one time he did till my ass was red maked me felt tunon so bad never thought you et into it till it happens but hes never hit me with nothing be his hand so something esles would be new
__________________
I have a mind of my own

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1456838

I love to Roleplay i will try to write as much as you or more so Write short or long we can make it work!!

engaged since 2/14/2013

To my writing partners I have not forgot about our threads Away for weekends and not getting on a lot Life getting to me lol.


To my writing parents sorry haven't posted haven't forgot bout you all will post soon
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #224
spankmegirl23
Spank Me!!
 
spankmegirl23 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mind of my own !!!
Posts: 4,457
Originally Posted by cowslinger64
I love spanking a woman...and while it was not my first time, I remember a particular time. We were staying in a really nice cabin down in Gatlinburg. I had spent a good deal of money making sure we had a good time, especially since it was Valentines weekend. For the first couple of hours we were there, she was being cranky, then turned bitchy. I called her on it, of course, and she said it had nothing to do with me it was other things. I didn't want my time screwed up with her attitude, so...

grabbing her arm, I jerked her up off the couch. I drug her over towards the bed, and nearly tore the button on the front of her pants. She called out that I was gonna rip them, and I told her back that if she didn't get those fucking pants of IMMEDIATELY, that's exactly what I was gonna do. I was pissed by then. As she unbuttoned them, I took off my belt. She heard the sound of it slipping through the loops and looked at me in surprise and a bit of fear.

I ripped her pants and then her panties, down to her knees and forced her over onto the bed. She tried talking me out of it, but I was past that by then. She put her hands back over her ass to cover, but removed them after the first strike cracked her hands....I wore that ass out. She was beat red.

The surprise and the intensity of it caught her off guard. I ordered her to her knees with her pants and panties still around her knees. She looked up at me, and the look was priceless. I could have asked for anything I wanted. It was one of the best blowjobs she ever gave me. Sucked it up all swallowed it all just like a good girl.

We had wild sex after that, and she never gave me any more problems that weekend. She talked about that spanking for a long time afterwards..and I think of it fondly..


This is one of the hottest post I have ever read on spaking.
Maybe I just need a good ass whipping! only from someone who knows what he is doing.
__________________
I have a mind of my own

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1456838

I love to Roleplay i will try to write as much as you or more so Write short or long we can make it work!!

engaged since 2/14/2013

To my writing partners I have not forgot about our threads Away for weekends and not getting on a lot Life getting to me lol.


To my writing parents sorry haven't posted haven't forgot bout you all will post soon
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #225
dej
Virgin
 
dej is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 7
Far more relaxing and erotic than anticipated. I gave in with the thought, i was doing him a favor, then i thought "perhaps he did me one?", LOL, it just made me more relaxed and calm and more open to him than any other time. Simply amazing. I think it had the right dose of pain and caress and was very playfully given. LOL, perhaps it is some kind of hidden art? i mean finding and not crossing the line where the new person will find pleasurable. I just have to admit that he used it correctly as an appetizer, just leaving me there to want more. So the next time i was more like.."Oh is he going to do it? Is he going to do it?, LOL.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.