Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 11-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #201
kimuk
Literotica Guru

We have only had the chance to meet in person twice and I was spanked both times. The first time was a gentle introduction. The second was a whole new ball game. Over his knee, panties pulled down, him holding my wrists behind my back. As we knew each other more , he didnt hold back. The intensity was astounding, the first few stung but as the spanks landed repeatedly in the same spot it soon got incredibally painful. The cross from fantasy to reality was a shock. I was disappointed at how little I could tolerate , but hell yes! I have asked that it can be the first thing on the agenda every time we meet. I'm hooked!

Old 11-19-2011, 09:27 PM   #202
Jaded_One
Really Experienced

The first time I was drawn across his lap... and made to wait... I knew the hand was poised to strike, but I didn't know when... the seconds felt like minutes. When he made impact, my mind went blank and cleared at the same time... with one resounding thought permeating through my soul.... MORE....

My second favorite part is the unexpected twinge I feel later when I move a certain way... or sit down... after I have "forgotten" the spanking. My dream is to move so carefully I have to lie to people and tell them.. um... I'm having back troubles...

Darkness stirs and wakes imagination - Music of the Night, Phantom of the Opera

"Last night you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again" - Morticia Aadams

Old 11-20-2011, 09:17 AM   #203
gigi333
Virgin

Thumbs up

Myfirst time was totally amazing

He was so hot and a complete turn on

I just can't wait for the next time

Old 11-28-2011, 12:23 AM   #204
SubCDinPHX
Experienced

my first time being spanked... i kept thinking, "when is She going to do it harder!?" hehe

Old 12-28-2011, 11:07 PM   #205
Falcon822
Really Really Experienced

thanks

Thanks for the replys

Old 12-29-2011, 07:41 AM   #206
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Smile, well my parents didnt believe in corporal punishment, so I was 27 before some body first told me to take my pants down. The slapped my ass for the first time, thats when I found out that it excited me, and I soon had a raging hard cock begging to be released.

Now I prefer to do the spanking, its the site of red ass cheeks that, make me so fucking horny

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?
Please check my stories and leave a message http://www.climaxconnection.com/user...60red/stories/

Old 09-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #207
Fraulein_S
Experienced

I have never been spanked just to be spanked. I have been slapped during doggy, which is fun. I am not sure what it would be like to be spanked without sex....

Old 10-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #208
slutpower
Experienced

I was curious, and I knew the guy I was sleeping with had a thing for it. So I asked him too while making out with him. Suddenly he grabbed me, forced me down and beat me with his hands. By the time I got over the shock, he'd all ready finished. It was the best spanking ever.

Old 10-20-2012, 07:06 PM   #209
cruciform
Virgin

Haha, Ive yet to be spanked and I cant bloody wait...we are building up to it, by getting to know each other and building up trust etc. Its my first time in the scene..hes been in it for 25 years so I have me a good teacher/trainer. Its just a matter of time now and I so want to be a good sub for him!!

Old 10-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #210
kittysub
Virgin

My first time ...

... was amazing. I'd lived on fantasy for so long, I questioned how well it would translate in reality. It blew fantasy out of the water. The sharp sting of his strong hand against my bottom - I'm squirming in my seat at the memory.

I never know when he'll flip me over or pull my legs up against his chest and smack my ass a few times ... or smack other things. I'm helpless to state if I prefer his hand or being tied to the bed while he uses a belt on my soft, fair skin. Good thing the choice is not mine. (Though I'm always free to ask. ) There are times the sting of pain is stronger than I prefer, but there is still pleasure to be found, because in my acceptance of the pain, in my soft whimper that holds no real objection, is my submission to him. Pleasing him is the foundation of all I do.

‘To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.’ --Anonymous

Last edited by kittysub : 10-23-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:06 AM   #211
KinkyKandi
Really Experienced

Was fucking amazing. Set me off on the path I am on now and have never looked back. In fact I put a no entry sign on the path so that I get all the treats to myself

Have you seen my blog

Old 10-25-2012, 10:36 AM   #212
monkeyman057
Really Experienced

First time was too soft. She spanks harder now and it makes me tingle everywhere.

Old 10-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #213
ejredlady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowslinger64 View Post
I love spanking a woman...and while it was not my first time, I remember a particular time. We were staying in a really nice cabin down in Gatlinburg. I had spent a good deal of money making sure we had a good time, especially since it was Valentines weekend. For the first couple of hours we were there, she was being cranky, then turned bitchy. I called her on it, of course, and she said it had nothing to do with me it was other things. I didn't want my time screwed up with her attitude, so...

grabbing her arm, I jerked her up off the couch. I drug her over towards the bed, and nearly tore the button on the front of her pants. She called out that I was gonna rip them, and I told her back that if she didn't get those fucking pants of IMMEDIATELY, that's exactly what I was gonna do. I was pissed by then. As she unbuttoned them, I took off my belt. She heard the sound of it slipping through the loops and looked at me in surprise and a bit of fear.

I ripped her pants and then her panties, down to her knees and forced her over onto the bed. She tried talking me out of it, but I was past that by then. She put her hands back over her ass to cover, but removed them after the first strike cracked her hands....I wore that ass out. She was beat red.

The surprise and the intensity of it caught her off guard. I ordered her to her knees with her pants and panties still around her knees. She looked up at me, and the look was priceless. I could have asked for anything I wanted. It was one of the best blowjobs she ever gave me. Sucked it up all swallowed it all just like a good girl.

We had wild sex after that, and she never gave me any more problems that weekend. She talked about that spanking for a long time afterwards..and I think of it fondly..
you look like you could wear an ass out! and this is one of the hottest posts of yours I have ever read. Maybe I just need a good oold fahsioned ass whipping! only from someone who knows what he is doing.

Old 10-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #214
kerns
Experienced

Interested

I have always been intrigued by spankings, both giving and receiving. I was never spanked but used to fantasize about my friends older sister making me drop my pants and spanking me. In reality, unfortunately my wife has no interest in spankings.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #215
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass

It is interesting how some equate childhood experiences with the desire to be spanked. I was not spanked as a child and in no way feel like one during this activity.
"I love redheads. It's not the hair color, it's the crazy."- Michael Makai
Legend warns: Redheads don't have souls;instead, they earn a freckle for each one they steal.

I am a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CLASSY LADY, not a one night stand or an addition to a collection.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:24 AM   #216
thewantonwife
Experienced

The first time i received a proper spanking from my Husband i was shocked. Shocked that i would love it, and Him, so much.

Sounds very schmaltzy, but it was pretty freaking amazing. Life changing and mood altering.
we are reconciling, now our journey together continues in our D/s marriage...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

tww

Old 12-10-2012, 03:47 AM   #217
LipstickNoir
Virgin

VERY first time I was spanked? Catholic school... in first grade, by another girl, behind some curtains in the auditorium (I got kicked outta said school shortly thereafter, as I continued this "game" by bringing more & more girls to play with us).

My fantasies & desires have never NOT included what "normal" people (whoever those dull folks might be) would consider violence, domination, bondage, submission. In high school I carried in my schoolbag a copy of "Story of O"-- which was required reading for all my lovers.

These days , of late, I've been more turned on with face slapping & pussy spanking... though some of more recent lovers seem to hold back a bit, even though I know the dig the same stuff.

It's an ongoing search for me, I suppose. But so many incredible-- if fleeting-- moments have occurred along the way. And I look forward to much more... which is, in part, what's brought me here.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #218
xhibitionbabe
Experienced

My first time being spanked was actually very odd and I was humiliatingly turned on. I was hanging out with a male friend of mine and I changed the channel and he didn't want me too. So I threw the remote out of the way so he couldn't get it and he told me I was being naughty. I started laughing and got up to get the remote. Before I could sit back down he grabbed me and pulled my sweatpants down and had me in his lap with my head almost touching the floor and my ass way up in the air. He proceeded to spank my bare ass. I was so embarassed because he had never done anything like that and I knew that my pussy was only inches from his face. He was spanking me so low on my bottom I could feel his finger tips spanking my pussy. His erection was poking me in the stomach and it was a crazy experience. We aren't friends anymore but to this day when I remember that moment I get a little wet..

Old 12-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #219
KlaytonFrost
Literotica Guru

What an excellent thread. It's good to learn the other side of people's experiences, and what people like about spanking / how they came to discover it.

Old 12-13-2012, 03:50 PM   #220
ButtAnalMan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhibitionbabe View Post
My first time being spanked was actually very odd and I was humiliatingly turned on. I was hanging out with a male friend of mine and I changed the channel and he didn't want me too. So I threw the remote out of the way so he couldn't get it and he told me I was being naughty. I started laughing and got up to get the remote. Before I could sit back down he grabbed me and pulled my sweatpants down and had me in his lap with my head almost touching the floor and my ass way up in the air. He proceeded to spank my bare ass. I was so embarassed because he had never done anything like that and I knew that my pussy was only inches from his face. He was spanking me so low on my bottom I could feel his finger tips spanking my pussy. His erection was poking me in the stomach and it was a crazy experience. We aren't friends anymore but to this day when I remember that moment I get a little wet..
So erotic

Old 12-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #221
ImogenHart
Virgin

The first time for me was a long, drawn out affair; my bf of the time was keen but worried about hurting me and not the most assertive type.

We decided to build up by spending the evening increasing his desire to spank me. I wore a rather slutty outfit and spent the night annoying him; being cheeky, dropping things, insulting him and so on. Finally he dragged me over his knee and gave me what I deserved.

Looking back it was a crap. weak spanking but at the time it was incredible, and good enough that I never looked back...

Old 12-18-2012, 01:39 AM   #222
ButtAnalMan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenHart View Post
The first time for me was a long, drawn out affair; my bf of the time was keen but worried about hurting me and not the most assertive type.

We decided to build up by spending the evening increasing his desire to spank me. I wore a rather slutty outfit and spent the night annoying him; being cheeky, dropping things, insulting him and so on. Finally he dragged me over his knee and gave me what I deserved.

Looking back it was a crap. weak spanking but at the time it was incredible, and good enough that I never looked back...
You can be spanked without all these perpetrations

Old 12-20-2012, 03:56 PM   #223
spankmegirl23
Spank Me!!

The first time he did as playful thing time to time then onces he got more harder and i loved the feeling when his hand hit my ass i wanted more and i was never spanked much as a child here and there by an uncle but it was when i was 4

but each time he would just do it a few times but it wuld be hard and one time he did till my ass was red maked me felt tunon so bad never thought you et into it till it happens but hes never hit me with nothing be his hand so something esles would be new

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1456838

I love to Roleplay i will try to write as much as you or more so Write short or long we can make it work!!

engaged since 2/14/2013

To my writing partners I have not forgot about our threads Away for weekends and not getting on a lot Life getting to me lol.

To my writing parents sorry haven't posted haven't forgot bout you all will post soon

Old 12-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #224
spankmegirl23
Spank Me!!

Originally Posted by cowslinger64
I love spanking a woman...and while it was not my first time, I remember a particular time. We were staying in a really nice cabin down in Gatlinburg. I had spent a good deal of money making sure we had a good time, especially since it was Valentines weekend. For the first couple of hours we were there, she was being cranky, then turned bitchy. I called her on it, of course, and she said it had nothing to do with me it was other things. I didn't want my time screwed up with her attitude, so...

grabbing her arm, I jerked her up off the couch. I drug her over towards the bed, and nearly tore the button on the front of her pants. She called out that I was gonna rip them, and I told her back that if she didn't get those fucking pants of IMMEDIATELY, that's exactly what I was gonna do. I was pissed by then. As she unbuttoned them, I took off my belt. She heard the sound of it slipping through the loops and looked at me in surprise and a bit of fear.

I ripped her pants and then her panties, down to her knees and forced her over onto the bed. She tried talking me out of it, but I was past that by then. She put her hands back over her ass to cover, but removed them after the first strike cracked her hands....I wore that ass out. She was beat red.

The surprise and the intensity of it caught her off guard. I ordered her to her knees with her pants and panties still around her knees. She looked up at me, and the look was priceless. I could have asked for anything I wanted. It was one of the best blowjobs she ever gave me. Sucked it up all swallowed it all just like a good girl.

We had wild sex after that, and she never gave me any more problems that weekend. She talked about that spanking for a long time afterwards..and I think of it fondly..

This is one of the hottest post I have ever read on spaking.
Maybe I just need a good ass whipping! only from someone who knows what he is doing.

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1456838

I love to Roleplay i will try to write as much as you or more so Write short or long we can make it work!!

engaged since 2/14/2013

To my writing partners I have not forgot about our threads Away for weekends and not getting on a lot Life getting to me lol.

To my writing parents sorry haven't posted haven't forgot bout you all will post soon

Old 12-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #225
dej
Virgin

Far more relaxing and erotic than anticipated. I gave in with the thought, i was doing him a favor, then i thought "perhaps he did me one?", LOL, it just made me more relaxed and calm and more open to him than any other time. Simply amazing. I think it had the right dose of pain and caress and was very playfully given. LOL, perhaps it is some kind of hidden art? i mean finding and not crossing the line where the new person will find pleasurable. I just have to admit that he used it correctly as an appetizer, just leaving me there to want more. So the next time i was more like.."Oh is he going to do it? Is he going to do it?, LOL.