Old 09-15-2009, 11:56 PM   #101
sailorpaul
Really Experienced

She said it better...

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...7&postcount=88

Old 09-16-2009, 05:44 PM   #102
gigi1968
Literotica Guru

About 6 weeks ago at a play party, it was an absolutely wonderful feeling. I was not sure if I would be able to handle it, but OH MY.....I am hooked. He used a paddle, cane, and a crop while I was on a spanking bench. My knees gave out before my ass.

Two weeks later....repeat performance except I was on St Andrew's cross. I was told that for being so new to the scene, I had the makings of a good pain slut. I was proud to receive such a high compliment from this particular Dom.

Happy Spankings to All!

Hotlanta's Kink Test Score 637.....Updated from 2006, which it was 525

B.I.T.C.H. Babe In Total Control of Herself! Of course the whip, cane or flogger help too...

Warning to all Men: Female predators are using a date rape drug called BLOW JOBS to lure men into scams called RELATIONSHIPS....

Of course I pinch the tails and suck the heads...... How else are you supposed to eat crawfish?

Old 09-17-2009, 12:55 AM   #103
Hardon4u21
Really Experienced

I have never been spanked, but one of my favorite fantasies is to have a woman take me totaly naked over knee and have her spank me with her hand. It gets me hard just thinking about it.

Old 10-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #104
Falcon822
Really Really Experienced

deleted

Last edited by Falcon822 : 05-27-2011 at 09:58 AM.

Old 10-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #105
gigi1968
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorC27 View Post
Looks like you are hooked!!!
Oh my that is an understatement.
Chatted with my playpartner for 3 hours today, it will be another week before we can get together again. Best part is it will be his birthday, and yes, I will take his birthday spankings! It will be a whole 3 weeks since our last meeting. It is funny time seems to drag between our visits, but flys by while we are together.

B.I.T.C.H. Babe In Total Control of Herself! Of course the whip, cane or flogger help too...

Warning to all Men: Female predators are using a date rape drug called BLOW JOBS to lure men into scams called RELATIONSHIPS....

Of course I pinch the tails and suck the heads...... How else are you supposed to eat crawfish?

Old 10-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #106
Tommy4u
Really Experienced

Loved It

I got spanked for the first time a few months ago. I went to a spanking demo and volunteered to be spanked. I got a bare handed over the knee spanking. My ass was nice and red and I loved every minute of it.

Old 10-03-2009, 12:56 AM   #107
gigi1968
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy4u View Post
I got spanked for the first time a few months ago. I went to a spanking demo and volunteered to be spanked. I got a bare handed over the knee spanking. My ass was nice and red and I loved every minute of it.
My first time was in July, and not just the hand but cane and flogged as well. I do believe they created a "monster"....It is the best stress reliever that I know, ok one of the best!

Old 10-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #108
BabyxGirl
Literotica Guru

My first sexual spanking was wonderful. I was nervous, my body tense when Lady C bent me over her lap, but she began by gently, lovingly caressing my behind, and soon I was relaxed. I was so relaxed I forgot why I was offering my behind to her, then the first slap struck and I was jolted back to reality. I let out a tiny gasp of pain, perhaps more from surprise than pain.

"Quiet!" she ordered, her voice snapping like a whip, then she struck again and again. She gave my ass ten or twelve hard, stinging slaps, then she stopped. Again she caressed my behind, but instead of her fingers, she used her fingernails, adding to the pain, adding to the pleasure. After a few moments of this, she resumed spanking me. This time more than ten or twelve slaps stung my behind....far more.

By the time she was finished, by the time she shoved me off her lap and sent me sprawling on the floor, my flesh was stinging, burning. "Touch yourself!" she ordered. "Touch your cunt!" a word Lady C rarely used. I touched myself. I was soaking wet and my clit was hard. I pressed my fingers against it, and came.

"Good girls keep diaries; bad girls are too busy!"

Purity Score: 32.2%

Jena, Lady Claire's Naughty little slut

Old 10-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #109
petitefille
Virgin

My first proper spanking was a couple of weeks ago. He was on the bed and I was sitting in a chair next to the bed and he patted his knee for me to come to him. I sat on his knee and he kissed me and was very tender and sweet and then he pulled me on top of him and leaned back. He kept kissing me and stroking me and telling me how cute I looked, that sort of thing, while grinding his crotch into mine through our clothes, which always makes me hot. Then he abruptly pulled me off, held me down on the bed using his weight, seized a large handful of my hair, pulled my head back, and roughly pulled my jeans down (I was wearing a thong). He spanked me with his hand until my bottom was burning and red and I tried to squirm away unintentionally, at which point he continued to hold me down but rubbed my bottom until it felt a little better, occasionally raking his nails against my skin. I still have some traces of bruises from that, actually. It wasn't as intense or heady as I had hoped and that first spanking has left me craving more.
Andre Lorde

FetLife

Old 10-06-2009, 03:30 PM   #110
badgirl_lucy
Really Experienced

1st time? It hurt! Of course if you thought about it, it would wouldn't it!

15 years in and it's all good - now I get irritated if it doesn't really hurt

lucy

Old 10-06-2009, 04:45 PM   #111
LadyC
Literotica Guru

By nature, I am dominant, but there is a fantastic beauty about a properly delivered spanking that ever some of my leaning can enjoy.

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken," Oscar Wilde

"Some nights you must feel your way through the darkness before you find the light," Billy-boy

Old 10-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #112
Falcon822

deleted

Last edited by Falcon822 : 05-27-2011 at 09:57 AM.

Old 10-08-2009, 01:03 PM   #113
girly_dew
Virgin

surprised

I was surprised at how much it hurt. It scared me, and for a while (a few weeks) afterward, I had no interest in it. That went away, and it intrigues me once again... Jill

Old 10-08-2009, 01:57 PM   #114
MBgirl
Experienced

My first time was amazing. Although, maybe it didn't count becasue it wasn't just spanking, it was having sex and being spanked at the same time.

I had mentioned to my SO how much I hate my ass, and he started looking at it and telling me how nice it was and so on. It made him really hard thinking about it, and he took off my clothes and his, and then pulled me onto of him. As soon as he was inside me, he started spanking me and waling on me, and being much more dom than he usually is. It last 10 minutes maybe, and by the end of it I had bruises all over my ass. It makes me so wet just thinking about it. I wish he would do it again sometime... *sigh*

Old 10-09-2009, 01:42 AM   #115
caged_doll
Really Experienced

The first time sucked. The second time and subsequent times thereafter were divine. Find a spanker who is kind of in it for the same reasons you are. The first guy that spanked me was a hardcore sadist and it hurt like a bitch but that is what got him off. The others made the spanking more sensual; their objective wasn't solely to hurt me. So be picky, find some commonality, and communicate.

Old 10-09-2009, 09:20 AM   #116
sb2009
Really Wierd Chick

I really wish I could remember the first time I *realized* I wanted to be spanked. By the time I was having sex on a regular basis (19 I think) I was hoping my partner would spank me, but I was too young and inexperienced to actually ask.
The first time I was having sex with my husband he slapped my ass, not very hard, while we were doggie-style and asked me if I liked it. I remember my mind going a mile a minute "if you say yes he will think you are a freak..but what if he likes it too??" all that sort of thing. Eventually I said "yes" really quietly and I remember him laughing and spanking me a bit harder on the other cheek. I was so excited that I didn't have to hide that "wierd" part of myself any longer.

Old 10-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #117
Falcon822

deleted

Last edited by Falcon822 : 05-27-2011 at 09:56 AM.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:25 AM   #118
BabyxGirl
Literotica Guru

My first spanking (and every one since) aroused me to new heights. Without being ordered to do so, when it was finished, I slid off Lady C's lap, knelt before her and worshiped her pussy with my lips and tongue. I felt as if I were praying to a Goddess!

Old 10-20-2009, 03:21 PM   #119
sadangel
angel Graham!!

It was unbelivable. Even better than I had thought it would be. It was truly sweet pain!

A Woman to Love, a lesbian erotic romance is available now at: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords
Available at all three places for $0.99. Thank you.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:22 AM   #120
henry0reilly
Experienced

Talking

She spanked me and fucked me with her dildo, both new experiences for me. Later on I asked her to spank me and fuck me for my birthday and she knew I wanted it to hurt and she did that very well, too, stopping when she could tell I'd had enough.

Old 10-31-2009, 04:11 AM   #121
Imahavah
Experienced

For me it was AMAZING! Sir used a belt on me. Spanking re-focused (is that a word even?) me in ways I never thought possible. Everything became clear and sharp.

In addition, I had an amazing orgasm!

*giggles*
c(")(")

Old 10-31-2009, 10:23 AM   #122
BabyxGirl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imahavah View Post
For me it was AMAZING! Sir used a belt on me. Spanking re-focused (is that a word even?) me in ways I never thought possible. Everything became clear and sharp.

In addition, I had an amazing orgasm!

*giggles*
After your spanking did the gentleman shove you to your knees and "force" you to satisfy him with your mouth? When she spanks me, and it is often, Lady C "forces" me to go down on her. It adds to the pleasure of the stinging pain her hand has provided.

Old 10-31-2009, 10:25 AM   #123
flasubm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyxGirl View Post
After your spanking did the gentleman shove you to your knees and "force" you to satisfy him with your mouth? When she spanks me, and it is often, Lady C "forces" me to go down on her. It adds to the pleasure of the stinging pain her hand has provided.
I can't get enough of reading about kinky experiences, please never stop posting

Old 11-01-2009, 07:31 AM   #124
Tornia
Experienced

I think I was about 19 when I was spanked for the first time. I was with a guy who was 15 years older than me and he talked me into it gradually. Initially I didn't think I wanted to, but her persuaded me and I trusted him to not got too far. Well I can only say that I have never yet found out how far is TOO far. I absolutely love being spanked, paddled, caned or whipped.

The first time I felt a cane across my pussy lips was the most exquisite feeling I've ever had. It only took 3 or 4 strikes for my orgasm to wreak havoc on my body, my insides felt like mush and I apparently gave the best blow job ever afterwards (his words, not mine!) xx

Old 11-01-2009, 10:55 AM   #125
BabyxGirl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornia View Post
The first time I felt a cane across my pussy lips was the most exquisite feeling I've ever had. It only took 3 or 4 strikes for my orgasm to wreak havoc on my body, my insides felt like mush and I apparently gave the best blow job ever afterwards (his words, not mine!) xx

The first time Lady Claire caned my pussy, I was on my back on the floor, Daddy and Uncle Billy held me by the ankles, spreading my legs and elevating my lower body. Lady Claire then stood astride my head and brought her bamboo cane down along my pussy lips. I screamed as the first stroke cut my pussy directly between the lips, but even as I was screaming, I felt the first throes of coming shuddering through me. After a second lash I was almost to the peak, but Lady Claire stopped and told the men to fuck me.....hard! They did just that, pounding my whipped pussy with pile driver thrusts of their cocks. I'm not sure how many times I came, three times, maybe four.

Lady Claire promised the next time she would whip my cunt (her word) until I came. And She did make me come the next time.