Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 11-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
SuddenStop
Literotica Guru

Location: In a mansion, full of servants that cater to my every whim. And if you believe that, I have some land to sell you overseas.
Black Clunky Boots (Closed for NothingButTruth and SuddenStop)

“No! Just go… I will catch up with you in a few! I need to go check my make-up!”
I was lying of course, I had no desire to even be here tonight, I was going to make my way to the restroom, freshen up and then find a quiet corner to hide in until they were ready to leave.

The industrial music was insanely loud and its rhythmic beats left me feeling dizzy as I made my way thru the thick crowd of strangers who I felt could see thru this costume I was pushed into wearing so I would fit in. I finally found the restroom with a final push thru the group huddling around the door. As I stepped thru a man and woman pushed around me to get out, finished their coitus and were moving back out to dance I would imagine.

There was a stranger in the mirror staring back at me… But strangely enough I fit in here in this filthy hole of a restroom. I would never dress this way anywhere but here and even here I felt everything about it was not me. The short black and white plaid safety pin skirt with its pleats was way too short, the black clunky leather boots that rise just above my calves and even worse was the black zip up the front sweatshirt with the skulls on the sleeves that was made so short that my stomach was showing. Add to the sweatshirt that I was wearing only a lacey black bra behind the zipper, it was just all wrong for me, but there I was. My short naturally red hair was made spiky and I might attempt to wear it this way again, it was cute. The make up matched the out fit, at least I didn’t let them talk me into the black lipstick, they settled for a darker shade of red. I felt like such a cartoon.

Back in the main room I found a corner table that made the music seem not as loud and I could hear myself think, yet still see everyone. I felt myself wanting to laugh at the person in the mirror in the restroom. I stopped to pick up a drink before finding the table. The bartender looked at me like I was speaking Japanese when I asked for an amaretto sour, I ended up with a beer instead. After a few minutes they finally played a song I had heard before, I didn’t know anyone still listened to Nine Inch Nails…

Sudden's Stop & Go!

Old 11-12-2008, 01:32 AM   #2
NothingButTruth
Mom Warned You About Me

Location: In a place you probably don't want to be in the winter.
I walked into the converted warehouse, not really on the prowl, but scoping out who was alone, who wasn't etc., which is just the way that I tend to operate. As soon as I walked in the door, I was assaulted by a wall of sound, the techno/industrial music loud enough that it almost hurt to be in the place. Not my favorite choice in music, but the women in this place are always hot, and the club is a mix of straight, bi, and gay patrons. I fall into the third category.

I pushed and shoved my way through the crowd, intent on getting to the bar. Not that the bar was anything to get all excited about. Beer, straight booze, or booze mixed with one mixer was about the extent of your choices here. And forget top shelve liquor - this place was strictly overpriced cheap stuff. But the patronage more than made up for the lack of decent drinks. I decided a beer would be my safest bet, ordered, waited five minutes for the bartender to decide to make his way back with it, and handed over my six bucks for it. He looked at me with disdain, but fuck him. At five-fifty for a Bud, he wasn't getting more than a fifty cent tip.

I stared to wander, walking around the fringe of the crowd, near the walls, checking out the people, mostly the girls, of course. It was the usual mix of everyone trying to out-Goth one another, when ninety-five percent of these people had no idea of what the Goth lifestyle really is. For most of them, it's just a fashion statement, a way to look edgy and maybe pick someone up for a good ride for the night. There were some true Goth folks here as well, but they tend to group off by themselves, looking at the poseurs with disdain, reveling in their own angst and emo state of being.

I'd made it about three quarters of the way down one wall when I saw her. She was completely out of her element, looking uncomfortable as she tried to look like she fit in. She didn't. She didn't fit at all, but that didn't change the fact that she was beautiful. Her hair was her best feature, at least in that get up and the makeup that was so not her. Short red hair, spiked up and looking hot, it was just a little shorter than my own. As I stood there watching her, she got up from the stool she'd been sitting on and tried to lean casually against the wall. I grinned - she was self-conscious about the short black and white plaid skirt, so short it barely covered her pert little ass. It was short enough that sitting on that stool, I was pretty sure that there wasn't much of it between her ass and the stool. So she tried to maintain some modesty by standing up, which just made her look more uncomfortable.

She had on a short black hoody, with a skull pattern at the middle of the arms. It left her entire belly exposed, a pretty expanse of pale skin - redhead pale, that luscious strawberries and cream kind of skin. Her breasts were small enough that the hoody pretty much only hinted at their presence. Her boots, high, over the calf, black boots with those huge clunky heels and platform soles set off the outfit nicely. If only she'd relax, that outfit would be so totally her. But with her nervousness about her appearance, about being where she was, about the obvious and overt sexual atmosphere of the club, she stood out like a sore thumb. I was surprised that the vultures hadn't already descended on her.

I decided I wanted to talk to her. It was obvious that she was straight, but there was an air about her. You've heard the term "gay-dar?" There's an air that some people give off, an aura almost, and even if they aren't aware of it themselves, you can tell that they'd be more than willing to jump the fence with another girl. They just have to be made aware that it's there inside them. My gay-dar was screaming at me about this girl.

As I started to walk towards her, the music changed, and I saw a grin come over her face. Another sign that this place really wasn't her normal kind of haunt. Nine Inch Nails, playing "Burn." Most of the crowd didn't give a damn what was playing as long as it was deafeningly loud, but the way her face lit up, she liked this kind of music. When she smiled, I melted. Fuck, she was beautiful.

She didn't even notice me until I was standing right in front of her, grinning at her. She got a suddenly nervous look, wondering who I was and what I wanted. I leaned in close to her, careful to not really invade her personal space, and got close to her ear so she could hear me. Her hair smelled delicious.

"This is a sorry-assed excuse for a place to hang out and have fun, isn't it?" I said loudly, moving back to look her in the eye.

Up close, she looked even more the not-so-comfortable, I-don't-fit-in-here type. Her makeup was nice - dark, dark red lipstick, heavy eye liner, deep eye shadow. She had no need for anything to pale her skin - it was that perfect redhead pale already.

She still looked wary, but she smiled a little, and nodded. She mouthed something that I couldn't hear, so I shook my head, turned it a bit, and leaned in so she could talk into my ear.

"It's not really my kind of place," she said, "but I got talked into coming with some friends. They seem to have disappeared, though."

I turned and leaned back to her ear. With just a touch of sarcasm, I said, "I never would have guessed that this isn't your kind of club."

As I pulled back, she gave me a light glare, then broke into a grin. "Am I that obvious?"

I laughed, and into her ear again, I said, "Baby girl, you look like a wannabe trying to be a wannabe."

She gave me this rueful little smile, then shook her head.

"I know," she said. "And I don't even wannabe here."

I laughed. She had a sense of humor, and she could laugh at herself. That was good.

I leaned into her ear again, and still having to shout, said, "My name's Marissa, by the way. And you are?"

She shouted out, "I'm Ashley. It's nice to meet you."

I stared at her for a few long moments, until she started to get that slightly uncomfortable look again. "What the hell," I thought, "I might as well take the first step in the dance."

I leaned in one more time, and said, "Do you want to get out of this place, and go somewhere a little quieter? You seem nice, and I could use some company, not to mention a little less volume. I'll even buy you a proper drink, because you don't really seem to be enjoying the shitty beer they have here."

She leaned back, with a sudden shrewd look on her face. She was appraising me, checking me out to see what the hell I was up to. I don't look dangerous, exactly, but I don't look like a little school girl, either. My dark hair is just short of jaw length, and a little spiked out. Think Shane from "The L Word." I was wearing tight black jeans, a white tank top, and a black leather biker jacket. Black combat-style boots completed the look.

Her mouth was moving again, and I leaned in.

"...are you? You're not going to take me off and murder me or something?"

I laughed. "No, that's not my style, Ashley. I'd just like a little company in a quieter place is all."

She considered it a bit more, then smiled at me. I saw, but couldn't hear her say, "Okay!"

She stood up, grabbed her little purse, and we headed back through the crowd. It was packed, and I didn't want to lose her in the crush, so I grabbed her hand, pulling her along with me, kind of running interference for her. We made the door, and pushed through, out into the street. She was laughing, and I turned to her with a questioning look.

"My friends," she said, "saw you dragging me out. The look on their faces was priceless!"

I grinned at her. "There's a place about a block away, good music, good drinks, and a little quieter. Let's go!"

We took about four steps before I noticed that I was still holding her hand. I let go of it, reluctantly, and we walked side by side down the street, neither of us saying anything at all.

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
{Anais Nin}

DILLIGAF?

Last edited by NothingButTruth : 11-12-2008 at 02:42 AM.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
SuddenStop
Literotica Guru

Location: In a mansion, full of servants that cater to my every whim. And if you believe that, I have some land to sell you overseas.
I walked with her, not sure why I went with her or what she was expecting but I just wanted out of that place. I figured I could spend a little money to buy her a few drinks, explain that I am not looking to be with a woman and thank her for getting me out of there with no harm caused. I had never been asked to go anywhere by another woman like this. Me being me I was not sure if I had just accepted to be her date for the evening or was just hanging out with another woman who didn’t like the scene we were in. I would just ask her but if she is just being friendly then I would feel like a complete idiot. If I compliment her on how cute her hair is would she take it as me flirting? Somehow I don’t think she is the type that is into talking about clothes and how cute her hair looks. What the hell have I gotten myself into? Suddenly someone caught my eye and he obviously saw me too.

“Fuck!”

I mumbled under my breath, grabbed Marissa’s hand and moved closer to her as if we were “together”. I begged her in my head to just go along and not ruin this cover for me as the man came nearly running at me while dragging a woman in tow.

“Ashley! Baby! It’s been so long, you were supposed to call me baby.”

His voice oozed the irritating vibe of a scummy used car salesman. Even worse was he was gushing over me while he had some new victim clenched by the wrist. She had the same look I had to have had when we went on our one date. It can only be described as “please help me!”. I pointed to Marissa and then to Johnny.

“Marissa meet Johnny, Johnny meet Marissa. Bye Johnny.”

Still holding Marissa’s hand I nudged her to get her to move quickly away with me, wanting to thank her for not blowing my cover. As we walked away we could hear one final comment from him.

“I always knew she was a muff diver or she would have been all over me baby, I can spot dykes a mile a way.”

I finally let go of Marissa’s hand and gave her a nervous smile. What a great sport she had been thru the awkwardness of running into him.

“Thank you so much, I owe you so big for letting me do that. A friend suckered me into going out with him one time and I have to dive into alleys and offices just to get away from the guy ever since.”

I fell back a step from her, letting her lead the way to our new destination. This part of the city was so unfamiliar to me, it was just where the cool kids go… I definitely was not one of them.

Sudden's Stop & Go!

Old 11-13-2008, 02:15 AM   #4
NothingButTruth
Mom Warned You About Me

She was nervous, I could tell. She wasn’t quite sure what to make of me. I was pretty sure that she was trying to read me, to understand how I was viewing this turn of events, if I expected her to hop into bed with me later on, or if I was just being friendly. Actually, it was both, but I know how to be a little more subtle that to let her know the ultimate goal so soon. Her comfort was the most important thing right now. I’m not a guy; I know better than to just start pawing all over a woman the moment she accepts an invitation to go have a few drinks with me. Besides, I don’t paw. I might bite, but only if I’m asked to.

She was being quiet, and I wasn’t quite sure what to say to her at this point. “Oh, by the way, Ashley, we’re headed for the local queer bar; I hope you don’t mind hanging out with a bunch of dykes and a few swishy guys.” Now, that would go a long way towards making her feel more comfortable walking down a rather dark street at midnight. Sure it would.

So we walked in silence for a little ways, and then heard a sharp hiss come from her.

“Fuck!”

Suddenly, she grabbed my hand and leaned in close to me, pressed against me from hip to shoulder. Caught completely off guard, I wasn’t sure what to do, until I felt her stop walking, and hold me right there next to her, my hand clenched in hers. The next thing I knew, she was introducing me to some smarmy looking guy she called “Johnny.” Well, introducing would be overstating it. She exchanged our names, and then told the guy, “Goodbye,” and started to drag me down the street with her, moving quickly. “What the fuck was that all about?” I thought.

As we moved away, I heard the asshole make a final parting comment, obviously intended to be overheard by both of us:

“I always knew she was a muff diver or she would have been all over me baby, I can spot dykes a mile a way.”

Ashley let go of my hand, then nervously and quickly explained that she had been suckered into a date with this moron, and had been having to duck for cover ever since when she saw him. She was falling over herself to thank me, telling me that she owed me big for going along with her. I couldn’t believe that she’d even allowed the guy to get within a hundred feet of her, but then, she was also the kind, it seemed, to be too polite to back out of a commitment. Then she sort of fell back away from me, looking a little embarrassed. I stopped walking and turned to her. When I did, I saw that the asshole was still standing there with his poor victim, watching us walk away. Apparently, he couldn’t believe that she would prefer to be with a girl than with his sorry ass. I grinned, and bitch that I am, I took her hand in mine.

“You owe me big, you say? Then pay me back right now. That piece of shit is standing back that watching us. Just go with me on this, please?”

With that, I pulled her close to me, wrapped one arm around her shoulders, and locked my mouth to hers. I felt her stiffen in shock, and with my eyes still open, I saw the jerk standing there with his mouth hanging open. I pulled away just enough to say, “Go with me on this, Ashley,” then I raised one hand behind her back with my middle finger raised, looking him dead in the eye.

At the same time, I felt her relax, and her arms came around me. I could feel her giggling silently into my mouth. She pressed against me, and if this was a show on her part, then it was a damned good one. Finally, we broke the kiss, and quickly I said, “Don’t laugh just yet.” I took her hand again, and turned her so that she could see him standing there, his face priceless, his mouth hanging open. She laughed then, there was no way she could have stopped herself from laughing. She raised one hand in a cute little wave.

“Buh-bye, now, Johnny!” she called out.

She turned around then, I followed suit, and we slid our arms around each other’s waists, giggling like two school girls, whispering about the look on his face. She was more comfortable now. I don’t know what, if anything, she had read into that kiss, but one thing was certain, the girl knew how to kiss. I decided to just let it ride for now. I wanted to know her better before I tried to do anything else with her.

We got to the bar, and as we headed in the door, she self-consciously pulled away a bit, taking her arm from around my waist. Poor thing, she didn’t know that not a soul in this place would have looked twice at two girls coming in together like that. Well, she’d see.

We walked in to loud music, but not so loud that you’d be forced to scream into someone’s ear to be heard. Just loud enough, actually, and it was more her style of music, I think. Motley Crue was playing when we entered, and she grinned and put a little bop into her step. She was still looking around orienting herself, and then a light seemed to go off in her eyes. She looked around, and saw that the dance floor was filled mostly with same sex couples. She looked over the bar and saw the Gay Pride flag. She turned and looked at me with a surprised look in her eyes – not shocked, not angry, just kind of surprised. I grinned, and stepped closer to her.

“Don’t worry, Ashley,” I said. “It’s just my hangout. I’m known here. I’m not trying to talk you into something you don’t want. I meant it when I said I just wanted some nice company for a little while, in a place with some real people. I don’t have any expectations, okay?”

She searched my face for a moment, then smiled and relaxed.

“Well, okay then!” she said. “And I owe you a drink for helping me out with that jerk earlier.”

“Okay,” I said, “but only if I buy the next one.”

“Deal,” she said, grinning.

We made our way to the bar. When Harry, the bartender, came up to us, he looked at me, and then looked at Ashley, then back at me, grinning.

“Marissa,” he said, “since when do you wear lipstick?”

I looked at him for a moment, and then it dawned on me. I swear to God, I blushed. Harry started laughing, handed me a bar napkin, then winked at Ashley. Far from blushing, she was looking at me and doing her damnedest not to burst out laughing.

“Oh, my God, you should have seen the look on your face! That was priceless!”

I mock scowled at her as I wiped her lipstick from my mouth, then grinned back.

“You do know that you’ve just established your credentials here, don’t you?”

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“I mean that Harry here has a big mouth, and in about ten minutes, the fact that I came in with your lipstick all over my face is going be known by every person in here. Isn’t that right, Harry?”

Harry smirked. “I’m sure I have no idea what you mean, Dearie. What can I get you girls?”

“You know me, Harry, Cuervo on the rocks. Ashley? Oh, Ashley, this is Harry; Harry, Ashley.”

Harry stuck out his hand and Ashley took it, saying, “It’s nice to meet you, Harry. I’ll have an Amaretto sour, please.”

A few moments later, Harry returned with our drinks. Ashley held out a twenty to him, and he raised his eyebrows, then did his best imitation of Claude Rains from Casablanca. “Well, well, another precedent is broken. First you come in with lipstick, and now she’s paying for the drinks.”

“First round, Harry,” I said. “Now quit being an ass and get the lady her change.”

He gave me another smirk, and went to the register, returning with Ashley’s change. She left him five bucks for a tip. He raised his eyebrows, and she said, “It was fun to watch you two. It deserves a good tip.”

“She’s a lady of good taste, Marissa,” he said. “I highly approve.” And with that he was gone.

I turned to Ashley again. “Let’s go find a table and sit,” I said. She nodded.

We found a place to sit down, away from the dance floor, but still able to watch the people in the place. She looked around for another minute or two, and then said, “This is a cool place! I like it.”

I sat looking at her. God, she was heartbreakingly beautiful. To cover my nervousness, I said, “So. Tell me about Ashley.”

She looked nervous for a moment, and then suddenly, she just started to talk about herself.

I sat listening, entranced…

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
{Anais Nin}

DILLIGAF?

Last edited by NothingButTruth : 11-13-2008 at 02:20 AM.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:14 AM   #5
SuddenStop
Literotica Guru

“You owe me big, you say? Then pay me back right now. That piece of shit is standing back that watching us. Just go with me on this, please?”

She kissed me! I swear that’s all I remember until we got to the bar. The bar was not what I thought… It wasn’t full of manly looking women hanging on each other or Village People looking guys dressed in buttless chaps dancing the Y.M.C.A. I really didn’t think that it would but growing up in the bible belt of the country, you get stereo types drilled into your brain.

We moved to the bar and I received an awkward introduction to the bartender due to my lipstick being shared with Marissa. I liked Harry the bartender already; he put the joking on her instead of me. I don’t know the history between the two of them but I could tell even though they were ribbing each other that they had a sort of friendship, or at least an understanding.

She led me to a table where we could talk. If nothing else I finally got my amaretto sour I was craving all night. Harry could really make a good drink; I had it nearly finished before we even started talking. I popped the cherry that was in the glass into my mouth and ate it, staring at the stem and by habit slipped it onto my tongue, folding it and twisting it until it came back out tied in a knot. She sat there staring at me, I felt so self conscious for some reason and then she made it even worse.

“So. Tell me about Ashley.”

I let the stem lay on the table by my glass, suddenly realizing how weird I just made the moment. If I had done that in front of a guy he would have been making some comment about oral sex or referring to it underhandedly. I just looked up to see if I could gauge the expression on Marissa’s face, all she gave me was a small grin as if she could see my embarrassment. Suddenly I was saved by Harry as he sat down two fresh drinks on the table.

“These are on the house but they come with some words of wisdom.”

He sat my glass in front of me, giving me a little wink.

“Sometimes in life people think with their brain, sometimes with their hearts and sometimes they just think too much.”

He looked at Marissa and for some reason I knew I was going to enjoy this. He saw my glass sitting there and the cherry stem next to it twisted in a knot. He looked at the both of us as if asking who performed the task. She pointed at me and his gaze went back to her.

“When out drinking sometimes you get the urge to try every beer on the list but at the end of the night you only should have had one really good one.”
He grabbed my empty glass and found his way around to the other tables, leaving us with an awkward pause. I took a drink just staring at the colored liquid.

Sudden's Stop & Go!

Last edited by SuddenStop : 11-14-2008 at 08:44 AM.

Old 11-16-2008, 06:23 AM   #6
NothingButTruth
Mom Warned You About Me

I watched her pull the cherry stem from her mouth, neatly tied up in a little knot, something I’ve never been able to learn how to do. I thought about making a comment, be decided against it – somehow, this girl didn’t seem like the type I should be making suggestive comments to just yet. She was shy and nervous, and normally I would have thought that a cute remark might help put her at ease. But there was something about her, something I hadn’t yet defined, that belied the shy, nervous exterior. “There’s a strong core to her,” I thought. ”She doesn’t need me to make her feel comfortable. She’ll work it out herself.”

Harry came to the table with two more drinks, on the house, no less. Harry’s not known for giving away free booze, so I was a little surprised. Then he launched into one of his endless little philosophical platitudes, talking to Ashley. When I told him silently that Ashley was the one who tied up the cherry stem, he turned to me again.

“When out drinking sometimes you get the urge to try every beer on the list but at the end of the night you only should have had one really good one.”

Harry and I have a history. We’ve known each other since I first came to the city. I was low on money, looking for a job, and Harry had an ad in the paper offering a little studio apartment at an amazing price. I thought it would be a dump, giving what he wanted for rent, but when I went to see it, I was amazed. It was small, yes, but it was beautiful, with a view of the city that at night was something to kill for. The studio was a converted attic above his small home. We talked for a while, and since I was paying first, last, and three months of regular rent right up front, he decided to risk that I’d have a job in time to continue paying the rent. It worked out for both of us – I ended up staying there. I’d be a fool to give it up.

I don’t do well with relationships. Not in the long term, anyway. Short term is fine for me. But I can’t seem to make a commitment. So, over the next three years, Harry watched an endless parade of women come and go through my apartment. The more that he and I got to know each other, the closer we became as friends. His lover, Michael, wasn’t as close, although we like each other, and get along well. But Harry is my friend. He’s the person who knows me better than anyone else in this city. Hell, he knows me better than most of my family.

Harry has made it his mission in life to get me to settle down with one woman and stick with her. The problem is, as soon as someone begins to get that close, I run - I run hard and fast. I’ve never found anyone who makes me feel safe enough to open up that much, and actually give myself away.

And that’s what his comment had been meant to say. That I was still running through the entire list of beers, and I wasn’t settling on one. In a way, I suppose he’d also picked up on something about Ashley, too. He was telling me not to make her just another beer on the list – another one night stand.

Ashley and I sat there for a few minutes, each of us lost in what was quickly becoming an awkward silence. I didn’t quite know what to say now, so I decided to try to return it to talking about her.

“So, you still haven’t told me anything about yourself.”

She looked down at her drink awkwardly. Then she looked up at me, and smiled shyly.

“I’m not all that interesting,” she said.

“Somehow,” I said, “I find that hard to believe.”

The music had changed again – Guns ‘n Roses, November Rain. I grinned, and then grabbed her hand, so she had to look up at me for a moment.

“I’ll let you off the hook about that biography on one condition.”

“What’s that,” she asked.

I stood up and pulled her to her feet. “Dance with me. I love this song.”

Before she could say a word, I was pulling her to the dance floor, and then she was in my arms. I was behaving myself – I rested one hand on her hip, and held her right hand in my left. I kept space between us, no belly rubbing, at least, not yet. She was stiff and awkward for a moment, until I leaned to her and said, “Pretend you’re back in high school, and you’re dancing with your best friend.”

She looked at me, searching my eyes for a moment, then she grinned. She relaxed, and started to enjoy dancing, moving with the music now. For my part, when the song ended and I didn’t have a reason to hold on to her anymore, I was disappointed. I had found myself wishing it would go on forever.

We went back to the table and sat down. There were two more fresh drinks there. I looked over to Harry at the bar and gave him a little tilt of my head and a questioning look. He grinned and waved me off. So I shrugged and sat back down.

Ashley looked at me for a moment, and then she smiled.

“I do still owe you my story, don’t I?”

“Not if you don’t want to, no,” I said.

She smiled. “No, I do, actually. I don’t know why, but I do…”

{Anais Nin}

DILLIGAF?

Old 11-16-2008, 10:54 AM   #7
SuddenStop
Literotica Guru

Maybe it was the drinks or because she wasn’t pressuring me into anything I didn’t want to do, but I found myself letting her pull me to the dance floor. At first I felt so awkward, with a guy I could just lean in and dance even if we were just strangers dancing but my mind was lost in what she would think or want if I was to agreeable to get comfortable with it. I admit I was having fun with her but in the back of my mind I kept fighting the feeling to relax and make her feel like we were on a date. I know in a way we were or she was at least feeling me out… I have no clue what I was there for. As the night was moving along it was turning more and more into a date… this scared me.

Back at the table after I finally let the dance just be a dance and enjoyed it, I returned to her question. I guess it couldn’t hurt to tell her that much. I finished the second drink in nearly one drink before I started and eyed the third but decided to wait.

“Farm girl goes to the big city.”

I laughed a little, rolling my eyes to her. If my family would see me dressed like this they would think it was Halloween and even then it would be inappropriate in every way. I looked down at myself and back up to her, putting a little city girl attitude in my voice.

“Bet you couldn’t tell by my amazing style.”

I drug the backs of my fingers down my body as if displaying my outfit (or lack there of) and then suddenly got self conscious and nervous about how that might come off to her. Quickly I took another drink and jumped back to telling her a little before she could say anything.

“Kansas girl, pig tails, running around the farm in a dress my mom made for me. Yep, that was me. Is me.”

I smirked a little thinking that no matter how I tried to fight it, that was still me. No matter how much I wanted to be a city girl full of fashion and style, at home I still went back to the pig tails and country girl. I couldn’t tell if she wanted to laugh at the thought or was excited by it. I liked Marissa. We were so polar opposites in every way but yet I felt comfortable with her, I wondered if she could handle just being friends.

“All my life I wanted out of the farm and to see the lights and sights of the big city and then I got here. I killed myself all thru school to get straight A’s and college scholarships so I could get an education so that I could find a job here and live the life. Now here I am a farm girl playing goth girl in an alternative lifestyle bar.”

I paused for a moment, shaking my head.

“I didn’t realize everyone here had a degree and that I would end up working as an entry level data entry person in a cubicle with every creep and weirdo who wanted to make it in the big city.”

I went to the third drink, drinking half of it. I was such a light weight about alcohol. I was already feeling a little tipsy… nothing drastic, just enough to take the edge off. I knew I had to quit moaning about my life and lighten the mood.

“Harry makes really good drinks, not to strong but not watered down. No wonder ya’all like comin’ here.”

OH SHIT! Did she notice it?! Maybe she didn’t. I had pushed back my accent before coming here so that when I went to interviews I didn’t look like such a hick but there it was again! Maybe she didn’t hear it.

“What about you? I’m sure you weren’t ever a farm girl?”

Sudden's Stop & Go!

Old 11-24-2008, 04:17 AM   #8
NothingButTruth
Mom Warned You About Me

I had to fight to keep the grin from my face. No wonder she’d sounded a little stiff and awkward – she was trying to control that accent. Even as I fought off the grin, I felt a little shiver run down my spine. ”Y’all… I don’t know what it is, but that kind of accent drives me over the edge. Some might think it’s “country bumpkin,” some think it’s “hick,” but all the same, it’s erotic as all hell, too.

She was still a little uncomfortable with me, but she was relaxing. I could feel it, and it showed particularly in that slip of her accent. She felt comfortable enough that she had forgotten wanting to control her voice. I had been here long enough that I could have provided some deception, could have let her think that I was a big city girl born and raised. But it seemed important to me that I not do that, not with this girl. So, I smiled at her, and let her know that she was, in a way, with “home folks.”

“No, never a farm girl. But not always a city girl, either.” I grinned, and let the heart of the Midwest creep back into my voice. “Semi-rural Iowa, born and raised. I didn’t grow up on a farm, but I lived close enough to the pig farmers that I grew up with the smell everywhere. I didn’t bother with the degree before I came here. I’m a photographer. I work for a little independent newspaper to pay the bills, and I work on my own projects in my spare time.”

“Oh, my God!! You’re a country girl? I didn’t know there were any of those here except for me!”

“Oh, they’re around,” I said. “But you’ll have a hard time getting most of them to admit it. Everyone here wants to be all sophisticated and urban.”

She looked down for a moment, then back up at me with a wry grin on her face. “Kind of like me, huh?”

“No, not like you,” I said. “Look at me. Do you think my family would exactly approve of me now? Given… Well, given everything you know about me at this point?”

She looked serious for a moment. “Yeah, family. Tell me about it.”

I signaled Harry for another round of drinks, and he came a few moments later to serve them up, removing the empty glasses as he gave me the disapproving look that only he is capable of. I knew what it meant, and I’d had enough to drink now that I spoke up.

“What? What’s wrong now?”

“You know ‘what now,’ Marissa,” he said, staring at me for a moment.

“No,” I said, “I don’t know ‘what now.’ I know what you think, but you’re wrong, okay? I told her that this was strictly for some quiet time with a sane person, as friends, and I meant that. I’m not trying to get her drunk, and I have no intention of trying to seduce her.”

Harry stared at me for another moment, then walked away, muttering.

I looked at Ash for a moment, and then shook my head. “Harry doesn’t approve of the way I live my life,” I said. “He thinks I need to settle down with someone.” Not knowing what else to say, I sat there and let the silence get a little more awkward.

Finally, I looked up. Ash was looking at me, and she also looked as though she didn’t know what to say.

I had lied to Harry. I did intend to seduce this girl, or at least try, but I also knew that tonight wasn’t the night for that. For right now, I needed to just be her friend, and let her be mine. God knows I could use one.

“Look,” I said, “I think I’ve had enough to drink tonight. I’ve really had a nice time talking with you. But before we end up with Harry having to pour the both of us into a cab, maybe we should get out of here. Are you driving?”

Looking a little relieved, Ash smiled at me. “No, I rode with my friends, who probably don’t even know that I’m gone yet.”

“Well,” I said, “do you want me to walk you back to the club? Or can I give you a ride somewhere?”

She looked uncertain again for a moment, then she grinned, that pretty, sort of silly grin.

“If you don’t mind taking me home, that would be great. They’ll probably be talking about me leaving with you for the next week, anyway. Why not give them something to talk about, and just not go back?”

I laughed, and then stood. As we were heading out, I paid Harry for the drinks I owed him for, caving in when Ash wanted to at least tip him. We headed out, found my beat up old car, and she gave me her address. On the way, we didn’t say a lot, until we were almost there.

“Look,” I said, “I had a great time tonight. I mean that. If it’s okay with you, maybe we could do it again sometime? No pressure, just friends?”

She thought for a moment, then smiled at me. “Yeah, I’d like that,” she said. “I have friends here, but they aren’t really friends, if you know what I mean. Coworkers is a better word. So yeah, I’d like that. It’d be nice to make a real friend.”

We exchanged numbers when I parked in front of her apartment building. As she opened the door to get out, she turned to me with a serious look on her face.

“Marissa, thanks. For everything, I mean. Getting me out of that club, helping me with the jerk, and for the company. You’d better call me, because if you don’t, I’ll be calling you.” She grinned, and closed the door, running up the steps to her building, then stepping inside with a final look back at me.

As I drove away, I thought, “Call you? Oh, little one, you’d better believe I’ll call you…”

{Anais Nin}

DILLIGAF?

Last edited by NothingButTruth : 06-14-2009 at 02:06 PM.

Old 12-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #9
SuddenStop
Literotica Guru

Closed I guess

“Shit Ash… you look like shit.”

I stared in the mirror at this creature, why did Marissa not just run away. I laughed out loud at this person in the mirror.

Those boots, they hit the floor with a thud as I tossed them off. Who would want to wear those things? My feet ached but felt so much better with them off. The cute skirt hit the floor as well… I will admit that I really liked it and it made my butt look good. I looked in the mirror again as a grin came across my face, before I knew what I was doing I was pulling the skirt back on and racing bare foot down the stairs towards the front door of the apartment building…

“Maybe she is still there…”

I knew she wasn’t but what if she was? My heart pounded in my chest with each step until I got outside on the side walk and looked up and down the street for her car.

My heart sank for a moment as it was not anywhere on the street. So many cars and not one of them the one I was looking for. I turned on my heels and trudged back towards the building, the pavement was cold on my feet but seemed to sooth the aching from the boots.

“Stupid, you’re being stupid Ash.”

And I was... What did I expect to happen here? Me to suddenly become a lesbian and live in this stupid outfit every night? I would be the joke of every bar I went into. I could hear them now.

“Oh look, there is that wannabe again. Pretending to be one of us.”

I shook my head and move back towards the steps of the building. It was a great night, just leave it at that.

Sudden's Stop & Go!

Last edited by SuddenStop : 11-22-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Back