Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 03-12-2015, 05:31 PM   #1
kimuk
Proud to be owned by MM

The sweetest torture?

I've had a new experience tonight. Edging. It's the sweetest torture . My body feels alive.
I'm wondering how in the D/s world it's used? punishment? Ritual? Control? A way to keep the connection?
And if it's enjoyed or hated?
I can only speak for myself...........Oh!.....My......God!
I wonder what the psychology of this is? Or is it just physical torment ? I expect it's personal?.....And some may have a love/ hate relationship with it?
Sometimes time feels wasted. But it never is, as we learn all the time. We cannot turn it back. We should not regret it. But look forwards to the time which is yet to come. May it be filled with you Master

Old 03-12-2015, 07:46 PM   #2
SovereignShe
Really Experienced

I couldn't agree more. What was good before is now explosive. What I felt was tantric sex could've possibly been a form of edging. Amazing.

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, to have the life that is waiting for us.

Old 03-15-2015, 01:15 PM   #3
desertslave
Amateur Painslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimuk View Post
I've had a new experience tonight. Edging. It's the sweetest torture . My body feels alive.
I'm wondering how in the D/s world it's used? punishment? Ritual? Control? A way to keep the connection?
And if it's enjoyed or hated?
I can only speak for myself...........Oh!.....My......God!
I wonder what the psychology of this is? Or is it just physical torment ? I expect it's personal?.....And some may have a love/ hate relationship with it?
Sweetest torture sums it up very well. Most of the time Master prefers to "torture" me with more orgasms than I think I can handle, hard and fast, but there are times when he denies me, brings me excruciatingly close then denying me, just because he can. There have been times when I've failed him, and cum without permission. It's not easy to stop after a certain point, and he seems to love keeping me on that ragged edge. I would venture that it's definitely about control.

I love the moment when I'm gasping for breath, begging incoherently, eyes locked on his. He quirks an eyebrow, teases me and calls me his greedy slut. And with a single word my world dissolves.

Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a treat! ~~Joanne Woodward

Please enjoy my stories

Old 03-15-2015, 01:51 PM   #4
Primalex
女房と畳は新しいほうがよい

And I thought it was about hot melted sugar, a very mean way to cause burns.

The universe has no fixed agenda. Once you make any decision, it works around that decision. There is no right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, feeling, and action that you experience.

Old 03-15-2015, 02:02 PM   #5
Erochic
Literotica Guru

Well it's pretty standard for me to use - but that is mostly because of the nature of male orgasms vs female orgasms.

Teasing and edging keeps him harder longer so I can enjoy more pleasure. It also keeps him in thrall to me... Aching for what he knows I can give him.

So control and connection.

I guess I will use it for punishment too... If he moves when he says he can't or similar I will stop ... Or I will stretch things out even further...
*My* thread"The Beauty Of Submissive Men" - a thread that has turned into a great supportive community ... discussing and debating the real wonderful relationship between submissive men and dominant women - away from bullshit and stereotypes and insults. Switchy types welcome too

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1119955
Objectification
http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...119955&page=35

Old 03-15-2015, 02:35 PM   #6
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
And I thought it was about hot melted sugar, a very mean way to cause burns.
Very much so.
I still have a scar where my friend spilled boiling caramel on my arm and is has to be close to 30 years ago.

Old 03-15-2015, 02:37 PM   #7
Primalex
女房と畳は新しいほうがよい

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisAlthea View Post
Very much so.
I still have a scar where my friend spilled boiling caramel on my arm and is has to be close to 30 years ago.
Works perfect to make sure that something is never, ever forgotten.

The universe has no fixed agenda. Once you make any decision, it works around that decision. There is no right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, feeling, and action that you experience.

Old 03-15-2015, 03:03 PM   #8
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
Works perfect to make sure that something is never, ever forgotten.
Yeah, stay away from Ms Clumsy in the kitchen.

Last edited by IrisAlthea : 03-16-2015 at 01:24 AM.

Old 03-16-2015, 09:28 AM   #9
kimuk
Proud to be owned by MM

I think the excitement for me is not know what or how he will decide. Will he use it when he wishes? How he dictates? Currently I'm surfing the wave of denial. Not reluctantly or with resentment as I have in the past. But with pride. Yer........I still get horny as hell. Especially with certain things in my head. But it's turned into something to be proud of now. And when he gives me that present.......it really is a gift!
So on a theam of orgasm denial, control etc. What methods does your pyl use?And how does it make you feel?
Sometimes time feels wasted. But it never is, as we learn all the time. We cannot turn it back. We should not regret it. But look forwards to the time which is yet to come. May it be filled with you Master

Old 03-16-2015, 09:55 AM   #10
mandysubuk
Virgin

This is something I'd love to try. I've thought about it often enough. But doing it for myself isn't easy and real life doesn't lend itself to this becoming something I'll ever get to try.

Ho hum

Old 03-16-2015, 10:16 AM   #11
James1324
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandysubuk View Post
This is something I'd love to try. I've thought about it often enough. But doing it for myself isn't easy and real life doesn't lend itself to this becoming something I'll ever get to try.

Ho hum
Don't say that! the world is a big place, and as this forum shows there are plenty of others out there with similar tastes

Old 03-16-2015, 10:27 AM   #12
mandysubuk
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1324 View Post
Don't say that! the world is a big place, and as this forum shows there are plenty of others out there with similar tastes
Well they'd true I suppose. Not to turn this into a personal section, but if anyone fancies a chat about this, pm me.