Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-18-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
shywife
Virgin
 
shywife is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NW USA
Posts: 8
Modest, Proper Wife Exposed and Embarrassed

I don’t know about you but I am a very visual person. Even in my youth when the accidental nipple slip or clothing malfunction would happen to any appealing female I would get hard in a hurry. I know many of you have “seen” the accidental or planned exposure of an innocent female and enjoyed the event. Give me an idea for a story and I will write something…. Hopefully a good story.

I remember moving into our first small crummy apartment just after our wedding and the visit by the maintenance guy to fix our washing machine. He was a middle aged overweight slob type that was always hanging around the building. Even though I am sure my wife was clueless, I could see they way he would check her out every time we saw him in the hall. I let him in the apartment door and we walked to the part of the kitchen when the machine was sitting. She was on her knees on the floor wiping up water leaking from the machine. My wife is always helpful so as she continued wiping the floor she was showing the scruffy guy exactly where the leak was. He was bending over her while she reached under the machine showing him the ruptured hose.

My helpful little wife was also showing him all of her little tits including a set of hard rosy nipples. I was behind him having a heart attack and a hard cock at the same time. The old sleeveless shirt of mine she was wearing gaped open wide showing him everything. I’m sure if she had known the repair guy was early for his appointment, she would have remembered to wear her bra. This isn’t a unique story and must happen often to other women but to me it was so exciting that I had to have more. Send me some ideas.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2008, 06:08 PM   #2
Fantasies_only
Loves Spam
 
Fantasies_only is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 3,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by shywife View Post
I don’t know about you but I am a very visual person. Even in my youth when the accidental nipple slip or clothing malfunction would happen to any appealing female I would get hard in a hurry. I know many of you have “seen” the accidental or planned exposure of an innocent female and enjoyed the event. Give me an idea for a story and I will write something…. Hopefully a good story.

I remember moving into our first small crummy apartment just after our wedding and the visit by the maintenance guy to fix our washing machine. He was a middle aged overweight slob type that was always hanging around the building. Even though I am sure my wife was clueless, I could see they way he would check her out every time we saw him in the hall. I let him in the apartment door and we walked to the part of the kitchen when the machine was sitting. She was on her knees on the floor wiping up water leaking from the machine. My wife is always helpful so as she continued wiping the floor she was showing the scruffy guy exactly where the leak was. He was bending over her while she reached under the machine showing him the ruptured hose.

My helpful little wife was also showing him all of her little tits including a set of hard rosy nipples. I was behind him having a heart attack and a hard cock at the same time. The old sleeveless shirt of mine she was wearing gaped open wide showing him everything. I’m sure if she had known the repair guy was early for his appointment, she would have remembered to wear her bra. This isn’t a unique story and must happen often to other women but to me it was so exciting that I had to have more. Send me some ideas.
Guess what, I'm also a visual person.
I imagine half the people here are voyeurs, future voyeurs (planned), or potential voyeurs (unplanned).

I'm sure many women do this, plan "accidental" showings without letting on she's more of an exhibitionist than you know.

Would you want it a fiction of your wife, a real person, or someone made up?
I was thinking we could get more secret voyeurs when she doesn't know about it.
This way the husband can get back at her for showing off, and get aroused at the thrill of his wife being seen without her knowledge.

I was thinking an 18 year old virgin should also be in this, just for shock/embarrassment/desire/lust.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
shywife
Virgin
 
shywife is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NW USA
Posts: 8
I think your idea of her not knowing she is being watched adds excitement. Naturally, being so acutely aware of opportunities has made me a lifelong unrepentant voyeur. I also discovered early on that the most erotic thing possible was my little modest girlfriend or wife being seen by one or preferably several men. If they were unsavory, dirty or less than respectable so much the better. The contrast between her soft, fresh naked body and a rough unkempt dirty minded stranger would add a lot of excitement to the encounter.

It seems to enhance the excitement thinking of watching innocence and modesty being invaded. I feel quite old fashion regarding sexuality compared to the “quick fuck” younger generation that seems to be screwing someone new every day. I have never been too excited with the silicone babes that are the stereotype stripper types. The sweet “girl next door/housewife” get my attention very quickly.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2008, 12:22 AM   #4
Fantasies_only
Loves Spam
 
Fantasies_only is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 3,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by shywife View Post
I think your idea of her not knowing she is being watched adds excitement. Naturally, being so acutely aware of opportunities has made me a lifelong unrepentant voyeur. I also discovered early on that the most erotic thing possible was my little modest girlfriend or wife being seen by one or preferably several men. If they were unsavory, dirty or less than respectable so much the better. The contrast between her soft, fresh naked body and a rough unkempt dirty minded stranger would add a lot of excitement to the encounter.

It seems to enhance the excitement thinking of watching innocence and modesty being invaded. I feel quite old fashion regarding sexuality compared to the “quick fuck” younger generation that seems to be screwing someone new every day. I have never been too excited with the silicone babes that are the stereotype stripper types. The sweet “girl next door/housewife” get my attention very quickly.
There's much of that material here too.
A girl next door (sometimes literally) being spied upon without her knowledge, although it doesn't get into full nudity until the very end, which I think is best.
I think a slow build up of flashes of skin and flirtatious teasing over time is much better than instant nudity.
Think the dance of the 7 veils, only in a period of days or weeks.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2008, 05:07 PM   #5
agedmac
Really Experienced
 
agedmac is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 287
Two real scenes from my life. First, when I was young, was visiting my cousin who lived down the street. He had to leave and get something from the store for his mom, and I sat in the big comfy couch watching tv. A few minutes passed and my aunt, who was in her early 40s at the time, came out thinking she was alone. She walked over to the kitchen counter, leaned over to get something below the counter, singing softly to herself. Then she walked over to the sink and reached up and got a glass and poured herself a glass of tap water. Oh, did I forget to mention that she was naked? When she turned around, she looked at the tv, and walked over and sat on the side of the couch, one leg draped over the end of the couch. She lightly rubbed across her nipples and then she turned slightly and saw me. Her hand went to her mouth and she stared at me for a second, her very white body now completely blushed red. I stared at both her hard little breasts and her quite bushy pussy, a little open sitting on the arm of the couch. She seemed unable to move for what seemed like 10 seconds, then she let out a little squeal and ran into her bedroom. For the next couple of weeks, every time she saw me she blushed and I never said a thing.

Second situation closer to your scene. My sister-in-law was visiting and I was coming in from the backyard, having just finished a messy repair job. I was covered in dirt, mud and was a mess from top to bottom. She didn't realize I was in the kitchen and she was leaning over putting away the dishes. She was wearing a little frilly pj top that barely came down to her belly button and she had on a very frilly, french cut set of panties. Her bottom was swaying as she listened to the stereo blasting away and her ample breasts were practically spilling out of the little top. I stood there watching her and felt myself hardening. Suddenly, she looked up and saw me. She smiled and said, 'You're a mess' and came over to me and put her dainty clean hand on my muddy chest (no shirt). She stood there for a second looking at me and maybe at that point, she realized how nearly naked she was. She took her hand from my sweaty chest and touched her bare tummy. I took a step toward her and she backed against the kitchen counter. I moved against her, pushing my sweaty, messy body against her clean one. Her legs opened slightly and I pushed my muddy crotch against her delicate little panty. I rubbed against her roughly, my hand grabbing her little ass, she sighed and then said, "No, can't, can't......." as her hand rubbed against my sweaty chest again and then she pushed. I was single, she was my brother's young wife and I was so tempted to take her but she stepped away from me and walked down the hall, her little ass with a rough muddy spot on it where my hand had grabbed her briefly. Probably good that nothing happened, but she did look funny at me for several weeks after.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2008, 05:07 AM   #6
snoopercharmbrights
Was charmbrights, snooper
 
snoopercharmbrights's Avatar
 
snoopercharmbrights is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tirphil
Posts: 2,122
I live in a small village, and in the next village down the valley there is a small general store. Working there is a young (twenties) slim woman who wears sleeveless blouses when it is hot.

When she reaches up to the top shelf the view through the armhole of a braless small breast and nipple is entrancing.

My wife can't understand why I bring home so many bottles of bath foam, and my excuse that I thought we had run out is wearing a bit thin. Oh, well, I have all winter to think up a new excuse. I do wonder, though, whether it is a deliberate marketing strategy to increase sales, or if it is deliberate to attract a particular customer, or if it is accidental.
__________________
Latest news of my novels, including where to find free copies, can be found here.
My Literotica stories can be found here and here.

I am not a "qualified" editor, ex-pilot, ex-diplomat, or ex-CIA operative, or expert on literary derivations, nor do I post ten times a day on Lit; I am merely —————?
As Asimov said, I am merely a merely.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2008, 03:54 PM   #7
subwannabe
Literotica Guru
 
subwannabe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 2,365
There is no doubt in my mind that there are many women out there who show us their bodies deliberately because it turns them on knowing we are staring at them. It just happens way too much to be accidental every single time.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #8
xssve
Literotica Guru
 
xssve's Avatar
 
xssve is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,854
It's a great theme, the main problem is where is the payoff? i.e., presumably, there has to be some sex, and there are a lot of ways to go with that - exhibitionism, voyeurism, or both, all the way to cuckolding, gangbanging, etc.

Another possibility is attempted rape/seduction, and the non-con here could go either way: the husband stops it, and they tie they guy up and force him to watch, or the attempt is successful, the husband is forced to watch, etc.

Less explicitly, the torture of being teased by unconscious exhibitionism makes a good story, as a couple of posters have related.

I'm a little less into the non-con scenarios, I think I lean a little more towards the exhibitionist/voyeur scenario, though I do like the idea of this happening at a dinner party or something, i.e., among friends rather than complete strangers, it could be a good icebreaker for a swinger story, but the stranger thing has possibilities too.
__________________
"You elect doofuses, you get to live in doofus-land. That's how things work".

-- dr_mabeuse

“Capital must protect itself in every way… Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd.” - JP Morgan

Last edited by xssve : 10-22-2008 at 05:05 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2008, 05:00 PM   #9
xssve
Literotica Guru
 
xssve's Avatar
 
xssve is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwannabe View Post
There is no doubt in my mind that there are many women out there who show us their bodies deliberately because it turns them on knowing we are staring at them. It just happens way too much to be accidental every single time.
She may not be as innocent as she appears? That could be good too.
__________________
"You elect doofuses, you get to live in doofus-land. That's how things work".

-- dr_mabeuse

“Capital must protect itself in every way… Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd.” - JP Morgan
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2008, 12:45 AM   #10
shywife
Virgin
 
shywife is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NW USA
Posts: 8
I stand corrected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seduclove View Post
I am part of the younger generation and I don't screw someone new every day. In fact, I am a virgin. I think a lot of people get the impression from guys bragging or tv and movies that all young girls are whores and its not true. Although I guess with the fantasies I have I shouldn't talk. lol If you've seen any of my story ideas I have a really kinky fantasy I like to think about which involves my uncle finding a way to seduce me and take me. Usually it involves me eventually enjoying it secretly or perhaps even giving in and openly enjoying it. A story idea I thought of related to your idea would be him watching me. Like, if I went to his house and took a shower and didn't realize he would be home or forgot to lock the door. What if he secretly spied on me and saw me masturbating in the shower? Or what if I accidentally called out his name and he discovered my fantasy? Or even if he was having some buddies over and they watched me together? What do you thinK?
You are right! To say that ALL the younger people are always screwing around is too much of a generalization. I do like your fantasy and ideas about your uncle. I can picture you being watched in the shower or through a window to your bedroom by your horny uncle and maybe several of his buddies. He could invite them over for entertainment at your expense and be real popular with his friends.

You could either pretend to be asleep uncovered enough to show your charms off to them OR You might play along and play with yourself knowing your uncle and buddies were getting off watching.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2008, 01:09 AM   #11
Jagged
Literotica Guru
 
Jagged's Avatar
 
Jagged is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The United States
Posts: 3,659
Thoughts on a Prim and proper fantasy

What I always liked about this kind of prim and proper wife type of fantasy is a woman coming out of her shell. Personnel moments like masturbation or feeling pretty in lingerie. Getting looked at and the embarrassment comes from getting so into it....Enjoy loud love with a lover or doing an erotic dance for a group of men. It can even happen with a newly wed couple still getting to know each other. You don't need to go to hardcore to make this fantasy hot.

Just my thoughts
__________________
"It is better to Rule in Hell, than Serve in Heaven" -Paradise Lost John Milton

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”― George Orwell

"That's the great thing about Catholicism. It's so vague and no one really knows what it's about."-Father Ted
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2008, 01:12 AM   #12
shywife
Virgin
 
shywife is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NW USA
Posts: 8
Payoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xssve View Post
It's a great theme, the main problem is where is the payoff? i.e., presumably, there has to be some sex, and there are a lot of ways to go with that - exhibitionism, voyeurism, or both, all the way to cuckolding, gangbanging, etc.

Another possibility is attempted rape/seduction, and the non-con here could go either way: the husband stops it, and they tie they guy up and force him to watch, or the attempt is successful, the husband is forced to watch, etc.

Less explicitly, the torture of being teased by unconscious exhibitionism makes a good story, as a couple of posters have related.

I'm a little less into the non-con scenarios, I think I lean a little more towards the exhibitionist/voyeur scenario, though I do like the idea of this happening at a dinner party or something, i.e., among friends rather than complete strangers, it could be a good icebreaker for a swinger story, but the stranger thing has possibilities too.
The payoff might just be that she is unknowingly exposing herself and that she would be mortified if she realized her dilemma. Sometimes in real life, every erotic encounter can’t end in real sex and we must be content to be a voyeur. Some touching or watching her “in action” would be a nice added touch.

Only recently have I discovered that I wasn’t the only one with this “abnormal” sex drive and in fact there is a name for it and the condition has been recorded in history back as far as 700 BC.
It is called “Candaulism” named after some king that would show off his beautiful naked wife, without her knowledge, to his servants and officers. The story goes that she wouldn’t agree to his wishes so he set her up to be exposed in her bath and while having sex without her knowing. Needless to say, she was pissed when she found out. But wow, what a relief to know I wasn’t the only weird husband that gets off on such things.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2008, 01:46 PM   #13
agedmac
Really Experienced
 
agedmac is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by shywife View Post
The payoff might just be that she is unknowingly exposing herself and that she would be mortified if she realized her dilemma. Sometimes in real life, every erotic encounter can’t end in real sex and we must be content to be a voyeur. Some touching or watching her “in action” would be a nice added touch.

Only recently have I discovered that I wasn’t the only one with this “abnormal” sex drive and in fact there is a name for it and the condition has been recorded in history back as far as 700 BC.
It is called “Candaulism” named after some king that would show off his beautiful naked wife, without her knowledge, to his servants and officers. The story goes that she wouldn’t agree to his wishes so he set her up to be exposed in her bath and while having sex without her knowing. Needless to say, she was pissed when she found out. But wow, what a relief to know I wasn’t the only weird husband that gets off on such things.

LOL Good point. Maybe this scene. A husband comes home early to see a heating and air truck in his driveway. He walks in and sees his wife coming out of the shower and in the open window he sees the shadow of the repairman next to the bedroom. The husband moves into a dark corner and watches his wife come out naked into the bedroom. He can see the repair guy watching her. She leans over and her ass is pointed at the window. He can't believe what he is seeing. His wife goes to the closet and comes out with a robe but she lays it on the bed and then sits down in front of the mirror to comb out her hair naked. He can see that the guy sees his wife naked in the mirror. Then, she pauses and he watches her bring the bristly brush down her breasts and rub across her nipples over and over. He hears her soft moans as the brush goes lower, she moves one leg up onto the little table, she is exposed, her mound, open and wet and in the mirror he sees the repair guy move a bit and he realizes the guy has pulled his cock out! The husband thinks he should stop her, but he's never seen his wife touch herself! And then suddenly she is moving the brush roughly against her mound and she is arching her back and is getting close to coming.

And then there is a noise by the window. And she turns and sees the repair guy in the window, his cock in his hand. Her hand goes to her mouth like she is going to scream. Seconds pass but she doesn't scream and then she turns and faces the window and opens her legs again..........
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2008, 02:44 PM   #14
Fantasies_only
Loves Spam
 
Fantasies_only is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 3,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by shywife View Post
The payoff might just be that she is unknowingly exposing herself and that she would be mortified if she realized her dilemma. Sometimes in real life, every erotic encounter can’t end in real sex and we must be content to be a voyeur. Some touching or watching her “in action” would be a nice added touch.

Only recently have I discovered that I wasn’t the only one with this “abnormal” sex drive and in fact there is a name for it and the condition has been recorded in history back as far as 700 BC.
It is called “Candaulism” named after some king that would show off his beautiful naked wife, without her knowledge, to his servants and officers. The story goes that she wouldn’t agree to his wishes so he set her up to be exposed in her bath and while having sex without her knowing. Needless to say, she was pissed when she found out. But wow, what a relief to know I wasn’t the only weird husband that gets off on such things.
That's just what I was gonna say.
Because this Website deals with sex, that's what erotic writers here are writing about.
If you've read my past posts, you've seen I make a distinction between erotica and porn.
I DO NOT consider viewing the human body or getting off on others viewing it porn!
Sex does not have to be an issue, in fact it leaves it open for a new chapter, just as a real relationship would.

As for Candaulism, I have a similar fetish (comes from television) about watching people get off on viewing nudity or partial nudity, even if I don't know the subject.
The following emotions in others get me off:
1: Shock
2: Embarrassment (must be sexually related)
3: Arousal (of both viewer and voyeur)
4: Desire
5: Lust (optional)

I also think a little foreplay would be nice, and that includes genital touching.
If you don't count female breasts as genitals, I mean them as well.
That's what would be the "payoff" for me, getting to actually feel a pair of bare breasts after flirting with peeks here and there for a while.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2008, 04:07 PM   #15
subwannabe
Literotica Guru
 
subwannabe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 2,365
Sometimes I fantasize about what it would feel like to be a woman, either a major slut or a prim and proper one. Sometimes I think about what it would feel like if I were a prim and proper woman who found herself craving to be a little bit of an exhibitionist. I would put on a skirt or a dress with no panties and ride the subway, looking for the perfect opportunity to spread my legs and let someone see in. It would be so hot to do that, knowing that you're not really that kind of girl - or are you? Half of her would be saying to herself, "no, don't do it" while the other half would be saying, "Yes! Do it! Go for it!". Which side wins?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2008, 04:21 PM   #16
Fantasies_only
Loves Spam
 
Fantasies_only is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 3,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwannabe View Post
Sometimes I fantasize about what it would feel like to be a woman, either a major slut or a prim and proper one. Sometimes I think about what it would feel like if I were a prim and proper woman who found herself craving to be a little bit of an exhibitionist. I would put on a skirt or a dress with no panties and ride the subway, looking for the perfect opportunity to spread my legs and let someone see in. It would be so hot to do that, knowing that you're not really that kind of girl - or are you? Half of her would be saying to herself, "no, don't do it" while the other half would be saying, "Yes! Do it! Go for it!". Which side wins?
I guess you should really watch what you write.
The comma you added in the first line I read as a period, as if you were a cross dresser thinking about getting a sex change.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2008, 04:48 PM   #17
shywife
Virgin
 
shywife is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NW USA
Posts: 8
Young Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
What I always liked about this kind of prim and proper wife type of fantasy is a woman coming out of her shell. Personnel moments like masturbation or feeling pretty in lingerie. Getting looked at and the embarrassment comes from getting so into it....Enjoy loud love with a lover or doing an erotic dance for a group of men. It can even happen with a newly wed couple still getting to know each other. You don't need to go to hardcore to make this fantasy hot.

Just my thoughts
Many real life experiences that spice up our lives do not go hardcore. I like your ideas about an innocent, young married bride exploring her emotions, and in so doing, getting caught up in the excitement. She then is exploited by older and wiser men into going farther than she would intend. Even her loving young husband plays into their evil plan.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2008, 10:53 AM   #18
Fantasies_only
Loves Spam
 
Fantasies_only is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 3,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by shywife View Post
Many real life experiences that spice up our lives do not go hardcore. I like your ideas about an innocent, young married bride exploring her emotions, and in so doing, getting caught up in the excitement. She then is exploited by older and wiser men into going farther than she would intend. Even her loving young husband plays into their evil plan.
I don't know if this would qualify, but there is a movie about 2 competing TV networks that have news anchors that are bitter rivals.
The network with the higher ratings is for some reason dropping in ratings.

During the weather commentary, the cute weather girl gets an idea from an accident the previous day (substitute weather girl is really hot), that is to show more and more skin each day flashing the audience with nipple slips, upskirt views (blown by fan), and panty flashes (2nd DVD features partial and full nudity with girl on girl action).
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2008, 11:07 AM   #19
agedmac
Really Experienced
 
agedmac is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
What I always liked about this kind of prim and proper wife type of fantasy is a woman coming out of her shell. Personnel moments like masturbation or feeling pretty in lingerie. Getting looked at and the embarrassment comes from getting so into it....Enjoy loud love with a lover or doing an erotic dance for a group of men. It can even happen with a newly wed couple still getting to know each other. You don't need to go to hardcore to make this fantasy hot.

Just my thoughts
Well, I have to say this discussion has inspired me. Over the years, I've known women who have admitted to me or others that there was some point...a point where they realized that their 'prim and proper' natures wasn't enough, or at least they realized there was another side of themselves (I really like the latter, so she can remain officially prim and proper while allowing her naughty side to emerge).

I like this because most of us guys wish for that combination in our ladies, don't we-- a real woman who is proper and really a 'good girl' who has a hidden secret, sometimes even from us? I've started one now about a divorced woman who is out hiking and gets soaked in the rain and undresses to dry off after the rain and gets turned on being naked out in the woods and realizes this excites her to be exposed. I've got another started based roughly on my idea above in the thread about a woman who realizes she gets watched by a repairman when she is naked in the house and she can't stop herself from performing for him.

Other ideas? Again, at the end of each story, my intention is to 'return' her to 'prim and proper', not to 'become' naughty.

I'm starting a series called 'Discovery' and each will be about such a woman. I've got two above started, look for them up my name here
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2008, 01:15 PM   #20
Ingwe
Virgin
 
Ingwe is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 13
Interesting thread.

Last summer my wife and I were holidaying in France and we went to a brocante sale in a small village on the Sunday morning.

I was kneeling down looking at some old Dinky cars like I used to have as a boy when I looked straight ahead and nearly died of shock. Opposite me about 6 feet way, was a very smartly dressed French woman in her mid 40s I'd guess, squatting down looking at some bric a brac wth her legs wide apart. She had no knickers on and her pussy (in true sense of being very furry) was on show. Not only that, but she had a bolero type jacket on which a sheer black blouse on with no bra. Her dark nipples were facing right at me. My wife was elsewhere and I just couldn't look away from this sight. It was so erotic that my body and hands started shaking.

All this lasted about 10 seconds before we made eye contact and I then looked away, feeling very guilty. I stood up and then had my second heart stopping fright. to my left was her husband/partner who'd been watching me watching her. For a second, I thought I was going to be challenged by the husband, but instead, he walked up to her, (she'd stood up too by this time) and took her hand and they calmly walked off. He looked back at me and smiled.

That's it. Nothing further happened. I had a dry mouth, my hands were shaking and I realised that the whole thing had been contrived. If the husband was as turned on as I was, they were both in for a treat later. The whole scene is impressed on my memory and I "revisit" it regularly and feel almost as excited as when it happened.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2008, 02:15 PM   #21
Fantasies_only
Loves Spam
 
Fantasies_only is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 3,166
This one goes along the lines of a husband getting off on his wife being watched, but I applied it to my fantasy (in a mind control scenario).

A man who controls a stranger makes her strip in public.
Even though he doesn't know her, he wants others (usually virgins) to watch her strip, as he watches the watchers (as well as her).

This can also be turned around in an exhibitionist POV instead of a voyeur's.
The woman gets off on being controlled, allowing others to watch her strip.

The story doesn't have to go either way, but both ways.

The victim has no knowledge of it at first, but then she's commanded to remember everything.
Afterwards, she creates more and more elaborate fantasies about this, and really gets off on it, so the voyeur allows her to not only remember everything, but be aware of everything as it happens, although she still won't be in control of her actions.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2008, 01:13 PM   #22
shywife
Virgin
 
shywife is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NW USA
Posts: 8
New Story About Exposed Wife

I have just posted a story about a wife that was exposed to several workmen while she was tanning at a salon. It is based upon a true event with just a little exaggeration. Please read it and give me some other ideas.


http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=390676
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2008, 03:14 PM   #23
agedmac
Really Experienced
 
agedmac is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by shywife View Post
I have just posted a story about a wife that was exposed to several workmen while she was tanning at a salon. It is based upon a true event with just a little exaggeration. Please read it and give me some other ideas.


http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=390676
It's a good story. A kind of nice 'discovery' on his part.

But it has one fatal flaw to this category. She needs to know it happened. She needs to somehow be embarrassed to realize she's been spied on. There would be two ways for that to happen in the current story. First, the guys who surrounded her tell her and imply she knew it and was doing it deliberately (even though that wasn't true), she would be embarrassed; then she would tell her husband and he'd have to figure out whether to admit that he had watched (think not).

The other way is that at some point the husband tells her that she was watched and that he participated in watching. She is angry but confused and the very end of the story she goes back in her bedroom to pout or cry and then realizes that she is wet from the knowledge of what happened and she begins to think about it happening again.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2008, 03:40 PM   #24
agedmac
Really Experienced
 
agedmac is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by agedmac View Post
It's a good story. A kind of nice 'discovery' on his part.

But it has one fatal flaw to this category. She needs to know it happened. She needs to somehow be embarrassed to realize she's been spied on. There would be two ways for that to happen in the current story. First, the guys who surrounded her tell her and imply she knew it and was doing it deliberately (even though that wasn't true), she would be embarrassed; then she would tell her husband and he'd have to figure out whether to admit that he had watched (think not).

The other way is that at some point the husband tells her that she was watched and that he participated in watching. She is angry but confused and the very end of the story she goes back in her bedroom to pout or cry and then realizes that she is wet from the knowledge of what happened and she begins to think about it happening again.
OK, let me correct myself--since YOU started the category, it is yours so it doesn't have a flaw!

For me, I just love that she discovers this and somehow is struggling with the discovery. She was seen naked by a bunch of rough guys and now she finds out her husband participated. Is he sick, is he strange? And why is she turned on by the whole idea and repelled at the same time? That's my additional take. But you wrote a great first story. Congrats
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #25
lostinn_returns
Experienced
 
lostinn_returns is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Delete

Last edited by lostinn_returns : 01-19-2009 at 10:37 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.