My Roommate is from Outer Space!

UnseenMaiden

We are but shadows
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Posts
3,688
(Closed for Eazy)

"Oh, baby, that stuff is so boring. Can't we just enjoy the night without you working?"

Jared Elison smiled and pulled his girlfriend close, but otherwise his attention stayed on the visual illuminated by his telescope, turning away only to pencil a few things down in a notebook at his side. Tiffany had thought this was going to be romantic night when her boyfriend had suggested stargazing. Instead, she was freezing her ass off in this mini-skirt and practically being ignored for the sake of monitoring some star in the gamma quadra-something.

"Jaared, come on. I want you to warm me up."

The implied meaning of her words really couldn't be mistaken. Even if he missed the particular husky quality of her voice or the way she pressed her body intimately against his own, chances were he wasn't so much into his astronomy not to feel her hand sneaking under his sweater and attempting a far more southern journey. Tiffany's efforts were well rewarded as Jared finally pried himself away from his telescope in order to claim her grinning mouth and place one of his own hands under her skirt. He came to the pleasant realization that there was nothing to keep his fingers from delving into the slick warmth of her cunt. This was more or less why the amorous couple missed a rather large greenish-blue streak highlighting the sky above them moments before it collided into the ground.

"Fuck! What was that?"

Heaving a laborious sigh, Tiffany begrudgingly pulled herself up from the ground in order to look at the trees that bordered the bottom of the hill they were on. Light seemed to emanate almost eerily from their foliage, but Tiffany had never been exactly bright and even the notion of horror movies depressed her. So obvious ominous clues set aside, she shrugged and nuzzled his neck, nipping lightly at the tender skin, in order to bring his attentions back to where they rightfully belonged. Poor girl. She was only brushed aside as Jared stood up, pulled his pants back around his waist, and made his weaving path down the hill in order to get a closer look.

"Jared! Come back! It was probably just a tremor or something. Jared!"

That was it! She didn't care how good he was in bed. She was sick and tired of him treating her as if she was only there when he wanted her to be. Grumbling half-meant threats, Tiffany grabbed the blanket they'd been sitting on and wrapped it around her shoulders before stalking after her soon to be ex-boyfriend. Strangely enough, the air grew cooler the farther down she went. Along with the unnatural silence of the woods around her, it was enough to make her shudder and draw the blanket tighter. Just as she was about to call out, fear finally serving to cool her earlier anger, she heard a noise behind her and whirled around.

"Jared! You scared me half to death. Are you okay? Did you find something?"

It was dark, the light of the full moon and bright stars only serving to illuminate patches here and there through the canopy of the trees. When he stayed silent and lurched towards her, a silent scream bubbled in her throat and she instinctively stepped away. Then he stopped, almost in direct relation to her fear. His next steps were slower and Tiffany breathed a sigh of relief as light revealed his familiar face. Yet, a bit of unease still settled itself within her even as he smiled at her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"I'm okay."

Something was just off about him, something that she couldn't quite put her finger on. His gaze was more intense than usual, like he was trying to take everything in at once. Then he lowered his head and kissed her and she forgot her worry about his odd eyes and her previous anger with the lack of attention he'd been giving her. He'd never kissed her quite like this before. There was nothing specifically special about it, but she couldn't get enough. Her mind was clouded with how horny she suddenly was. All she wanted was for them to continue with what she'd been trying to Jared to do all night. So when the cool night air sneaked under her blanket and Jared's touch wandering meaningfully up her damp thighs, she was thrilled. Then realization hit her, temporarily taking the fog from her mind. Jared's hands were still on her shoulders. Knowing that was right, but not being able to conceive what was touching her, she gaped at her boyfriend as her own hands reached down to find out what part of his anatomy exactly was stroking her between her legs like that. When her fingers met the smooth, slender length, Tiffany opened her mouthed to scream only to be silenced by a much larger tentacle forcing its' way into her mouth.

Three Weeks Later

"As you all know, with the new school year come new members of our staff. It is unfortunate, but no matter how much we may cherish our little family, some feel that they would be happier elsewhere and leave Punica University. Still each new member is fully qualified for their position and I trust I don't have to remind anyone to treat them with the utmost respect. I, myself, have been Headmaster for nearly forty years and I think.."

Stifling a small yawn, Ambrosia MacKensie looked discreetly around in a vain hope that no one would notice her disrespect. She had worked at the private institute only three years, and while she loved her job and fellow staff dearly, she could never quite seem to pay complete attention to Headmaster Walters when he gave such lengthy and self-intensive speeches. Still, she dutifully stood with the rest of the current staff in strategic positions around the room in order to keep their gifted students in quiet and still during the opening ceremony. She knew most by sight, if not exactly by name. She had the horrible habit of identifying students, and staff, by the books they checked out. It was probably embarrassing for some. She did happen to be one of three librarians in the one place to obtain reading material in a fifty mile radius.

Their remote location was a major reason why they held such a large and varied staff, as well as why they went through so many employees so quickly, despite how relatively small their student body was. If her memory served her right, there were only 7000 students more or less in attendance this year. They would also be employing some thirty staff members, varying from professors and office workers to gardeners and chefs.

"Amber? I thought you were going to be rooming with the new astrophysics professor."

Frowning faintly, she looked at the Headmaster's secretary in confusion as she turned her whispered words over in her mind.

"I am. Why?"

Her friend, Cecilia, raised her eyebrows and shrugged meaningfully towards the stage, causing the young Librarian to turn her own gaze towards the new staff being introduced before taking their seats facing the audience.

"Well, I just never figured you for the kind of woman that would be fine playing co-ed with a stranger."

Color stained her cheeks as she realized the implications Cecilia was jumping to. Several retorts leapt to her lips but died a silent death before she could think to give them voice. Fraternizing in such a manner with another member of the staff was strictly frowned upon. Never mind that many employees did date and room with one another, it was still never to be mentioned in the mixed company of their students. Ambrosia would never, had never even considered, besides she had never even met the man.

"There must be some mistake. Perhaps there is another and she has yet to arrive."
__________
"Headmaster Walters, what is the meaning of this?!"

She had fervently believed that her friend's mistake would soon be corrected, but when she'd received the name of her official roommate after the students were released for their free day, it was distinctly male. She was thoroughly embarrassed with the situation she had been placed in. It was very demoralizing. The rather rotund man before her took in the all the fluster fury she radiated and just gave a good natured laugh before realizing how inappropriate his manner was and adopting a more pitiful demeanor.

"You must forgive me, my dear, it is entirely my fault. I sincerely believed that he was female and by the time I realized my mistake, there was no other space available. Why, Ms. MacKensie, I never thought that you of all people would be against sharing a flat with a man that has nowhere else to go."

Silence ticked by for only a small bit. Then she gave a small sigh and shook her head as she calmed down some.

"No, I suppose it would be rather rude of me, but I don't wish this to be a permanent arrangement. It would be terribly indecent."

1203974013087.jpg
 
"Oh, that's horrible!" The blond cried out as she stared up at the dark-haired man, her hands clasped together and held near her chest as those large blue eyes threatened to water.

"It must have been so hard for you!" The taller redhead standing beside her let out as she echoed the sentiments of her friend, her own hands gripping tightly upon the purse in her grasp as she continued, "I couldn't imagine how I'd feel after losing someone I cared so dearly about to a car accident."

Aaron Ryder, the young man whom had captured their attention shortly after the opening ceremony ended, stood before his pair of fellow educators as they got to know each other in the hall. His dark eyes showing a sense of warmth through their intense stare, his lips giving the hint of a friendly smile as both of the young women tried comforting him after having shared his sad tail. He stood tall, at about 6'1", with a trim figure which currently dressed for the occasion in a dark business suit which unbuttoned at the front to show the white silk shirt underneath; giving a casual touch to his professional appearance.

"Yes, I'm afraid it has proven a rather troubling period in my life. Tragic relationships, moving to a new city, far removed from any of my friends or family." He explained while letting his head lower itself for a moment, eyelids lowering, until he gazed up at his guests while keeping his head tilting downward at first, a brave smile ghosting his features, "Still, duty calls, and the shaping of young minds is something which I find a great interest in taking part of."

Letting his head rise once more, slipping one of his hands free of his pants pockets, Aaron reached up and brushed a strand of hair which fell forward away from his face, allowing him a clearer view of the lovely young women, "At least this way, I'll have a productive way of keeping my mind occupied during the rough transition into this new stage of my life."

"That's a great way of looking at it!" The first girl spoke up again as she kept her hands together, yet lowered them down to her hips as her head tilted slightly while staring in apparent admiration of the school's newest faculty member.

Her friend started feverishly nodding her head in agreement, a cheery smile spreading across her features as she chimed in with her own thoughts, "Yeah! I don't think I could be so strong in your situation."

"You both give me far too much credit, but I am most appreciative of your kind sentiments." The new astrophysics professor responded as he bowed his head ever so slightly in gratitude, those piercing eyes of his somehow appearing locked solely on each of them at the same time.

"If you'll excuse me, ladies? Much as I hate to depart from your company, I do have a couple of matters which require my attention before settling into my new life here." The young man explained with a hint of seemingly genuine regret in his voice, his lips curled into a smile which added a touch of promise, "However, I do hope we run into each other in the near future. I'm looking forward to becoming more familiar with a number of my fellow educators during the coming year."

After the exchanging of a few parting words, the new professor had more or less found himself wandering on his own; save for the occasional faculty member which crossed his path and shared a formal greeting. Aaron Ryder was a bright young man who moved into town after accepting a last minute opportunity as the University's new astrophysics professor a couple weeks ago. Problem is, the young man in question wasn't the school's original choice for filling the position. His name had only been added onto the list after a series of clever hacking jobs allowed him both the opportunity for his new work and his present living arrangements.

Normally, such a clear example of computer tampering would prove a dangerous gamble, but he made certain his tracks couldn't be traced. Even with the technology provided, he eventually came to understand ways of hiding ones tracks to avoid detection. When he finally made it to the University, welcomed with open arms by its headmaster, despite an obvious look of surprise on the older man's face, he knew things were set. Of course, Aaron Ryder never was so smart where he could pull such an act of deception off. But then, the real Aaron Ryder was dead. Very, very dead.

Amongst the various faculty members which remained spread out through the auditorium and took this opportunity for reconnecting or becoming acquainted with each other, it didn't take long for him to come upon the scene of a glasses wearing young woman speaking rather sternly with an older gentleman. Before coming to the University, he'd taken the liberty of getting recognize both of them by name and appearance. However, only one of the pair had actually spoken with the young man since his arrival to town. As their conversation seemed to settle, he figured it a fair opportunity for correcting the matter.

"No, I suppose it would be rather rude of me, but I don't wish this to be a permanent arrangement. It would be terribly indecent."

"Indecent? I hope the two of you aren't speaking about me?" Aaron spoke up at his first opportunity, an amused smirk spread across his features to show the playful nature of his comments, while his eyes expressed a genuine interest in their conversation.

"Ah, Mr. Ryder!" The Headmaster called out toward the approaching young man, quickly reaching out his hand and giving a firm shake of Aaron's own as he explained, "Actually, Ms. MacKensie and I were just discussing your living arrangements. A clear mistake on my part, but one which I trust the both of you will make the best of until an alternative solution presents itself?"

Slowly nodding his head in agreement as he stared back at the other man, accepting his hand during the quick but sturdy shake, "Of course, sir. I fully intend for my stay here to remain as uneventful as possible."

As the hand shake ended, Aaron turned his attention toward the young woman standing beside them, his eyes taking a brief moment for soaking in the image of her full figure up close. The gaze wasn't meant in a lecherous way, so much as to become familiar with the image of his new roommate. Still, despite the number of hidden differences between them, he had to admit that she actually was fairly attractive. By human standards, anyway.

"A pleasure, Ms. MacKensie." The young man began as he introduced himself to the librarian, offering up a small smile as he gazed down and into her wide eyes while explaining, "I do apologize for the inconvenience my presence here seems to have placed you in. At the same time, please understand that, during my time in your company, I don't intend to make myself any more of an annoyance in your daily life then is absolutely necessary."

Smirk.jpg
 
"Indecent? I hope the two of you aren't speaking about me?"

"Oh!"

Surprised by the sudden new voice, Ambrosia started and pressed a cool hand to one of her cheeks in an effort to quell the heat that pooled there. She was terribly embarrassed to be caught talking about a fellow staff member, despite having a legitimate concern about the new professor. The Headmaster held no qualms about such a thing and grinned at the man before enveloping his hand in a hearty handshake.

"Ah, Mr. Ryder! Actually, Ms. MacKensie and I were just discussing your living arrangements. A clear mistake on my part, but one which I trust the both of you will make the best of until an alternative solution presents itself?"

Really, she didn't want to give the wrong impression. Unlike most of the women here, she was not inclined towards gossip. A few of which tittered as they passed the trio, and she did not miss the amorous looks they gave Mr. Ryder. As she took advantage of the moment to look at the stranger, she did have to admit that he was quite nice to look upon, and did not doubt that he would have a sweetheart within the month or at least a few ladies that would be actively trying for the position.

"Of course, sir. I fully intend for my stay here to remain as uneventful as possible."

She made a mental note to speak to him about the proper etiquette of certain company when sharing living arrangements, just as he turned to face her.

"A pleasure, Ms. MacKensie. I do apologize for the inconvenience my presence here seems to have placed you in. At the same time, please understand that, during my time in your company, I don't intend to make myself any more of an annoyance in your daily life then is absolutely necessary."

It was quite disconcerting, the way his gaze seemed intent upon her. In any other man, she would have found it lecherous and avoided his presence at all costs, for she had found romantic entanglements to be more trouble than they were worth in her experience. Yet, for some reason beyond her, she felt drawn to him. Somehow, she was reminded of Bram Stoker's Dracula, for surely poor Mina had seem to mysteriously drawn to the monster's enigmatic nature despite having the bravery to fight his power over her. Realizing the direction her thoughts had taken, she mentally chided herself for making such a comparison before knowing anything of the man she was marking as a villain. Looking upon him fully now, she smiled amiably and shook his hand.

"Pleased to meet you as well, Professor Ryder. As much as I would have preferred a female roommate, I hope you will not think me an immature woman. As I am perfectly capable of biding my time until this mistake can be rectified."

A distinctly female titter could be heard rather close to her ear, one which Ambrosia distinctly recognized, causing her to raise her eyebrows in silent surprise. Surely Cecilia was not among the gathering throng of women she had noticed taking a certain sheen to Professor Ryder. Her friend may have not had her own view on relationships, but she knew her to be a one man kind of woman. When her gaze slid over to the blond woman, she silently breathed a sigh of relief. She was only flirting, rather blatantly, with the Headmaster. It was nothing new, as she had thought, Cecelia really did only have eyes for one man at a time, even if she personally thought her taste rather unusual. Noticing that he was being watched, Headmaster Walters coughed and straightened himself up, smoothing his mustache in a gesture meant to retain his respect due his position.

"Harumph. Yes. Something which I will do post haste, I assure you. Now that acquaintances have been made, Mr. Ryder, you will find that your things have been moved to your new place of residence and it is my greatest hope that you will find it quite comfortable. Ms. MacKensie, if you would be so kind, please show him to the staff dormitories and get him acquainted with the layout. The students may have today off, but I am afraid I have much to get done before the official start of the semester."

His last words were directed to Mr. Ryder, his form displaying all sorts of apologies, before he inclined his head to her in silent farewell. When he took his leave, Cecelia's arm was tucked into his own and they were speaking rather conspiratorially among one another. In Ambrosia's mind, it was rather shameless behavior. While she didn't doubt such a moment between couples to be sweet, she felt that should be something carried out in privacy or at least not in the work place. Watching them disappear, she returned her attention back upon the new professor, pulling her glasses off in order to clean them, a small excuse so she would not have to view his discomforting gaze upon her for now.

"Umm, yes, if you will follow me."

Sweeping her hand in an indication for him to walk with her, she made her way through the familiar hallowed halls of the Main Educational Wing and out into the crisp air of early fall. The student dormitories were quite close to what would term the school, but the Staff dorms were separated by a bit of forest as to afford them with some semblance of privacy. While she had never minded, many an employee had complained about the extra ten minutes of walking they had to endure each time they wished to make their way from one place to another.

Save for a few doing as she was, playing tour guide. The Staff dorm area was rather deserted. It wasn't uncommon, like the Headmaster, many had things to do in order to prepare for the coming semester. As she neared her, their door, she pulled a chain from around her neck, where her own key resided, and unlocked the apartment she had spent the past three years in. As promised, several boxes filled the hallway, along with a manila envelope marked Aaron Ryder. She knew what it contained, she had received one similar to it when she had first begun her employ at Punica University. It was little more than a key, staff identification, and a handbook describing the rules and regulations, along with a map and location of, what she presumed, his classroom. For her, she had been given a rather detailed description of the University's sprawling library and catalog system. Suddenly, the clock hanging inconspicuously on a nearby wall caught her attention and she gasped in surprise.

"Ah! If you'll excuse me. I volunteered to take the evening shift tonight."

Grabbing a coat that had previously laid across the back of a couch, she apologized once again, before heading out the door. Just like everyone else, she had her own duties to attend to. While far more mundane than a lesson plan or personal files, she did need to make sure that each new book was appropriately cataloged and placed upon the shelves. Not that she would be alone, Tanya was supposed to be there as well.
_________

Stifling a yawn, Ambrosia unlocked the apartment door as quietly as she could. It was well after the hour that most would be asleep and she did not wish to wake Aaron. Taking her shoes off, she padded on stocking feet through the hallway and only paused momentarily on the way to her destination, in order to get her shower caddy. She loved her job, but sometimes it was very tiring and a nice, hot shower always did wonders for her sore muscles.

Twisting the taps, she waited for steam to rise as she undressed, before loosing her hair from their binding. When she set her glasses aside, her world was plunged into a foggy mess that was really little more than vague shapes and colors. Still, it was nothing she wasn't used to and she found her way easily enough under the shower's heated spray. Standing there, she allowed her mind to wander as her body relaxed.

It had been a week since the scholastic year had begun and to her distinct surprise and joy, her new roommate had been nothing but a perfect gentleman in the short time she had known him. Though to be sure she had not spend a grand deal of time around him. It seemed that as she was the only single woman among them, she had less need of free evenings. So while she did see him in the mornings and around the campus, it was not the close friendship most of her co-workers seemed to envy.

It was to her deep chagrin that she had been correct in her predictions of his popularity. Even some of the students had created an unofficial fan club. While she herself, no matter how nice he had been, and was according to what she heard from others, could not seem to stop comparing him to literary villains. Really, it was cruel streak she had never known she possessed.

Though, it was quite odd, while in the teacher's lounge the other day, she had heard of a few women sharing the same dream. They all featured Mr. Ryder, or at least the sense of him in passing, as one girl had said. What made it so very odd was that they had all been of a certain illicit nature. Why the very things they had described embarrassed her even now. To think, each of those women had all shared the same sexual dream of being violated, by a monster no less.
 
As he gazed back at her own watching eyes, the young man knew she was trying to figure him out. It was something he grew to expect, as it seemed that, no matter how long or how hard he may try at times, there would always be something....off, about Aaron. Thus, it seemed an easier and more effective method for him to simply embrace these subtle nuances when greeting new people. Doing so usually seemed to work in being accepted amongst those around him. Often a bit more so then simply accepted, when it came to a number of young ladies which crossed his path.

The new professor accepted the offered hand of his fellow faculty member, shaking it in a gentle yet firm manner as she greeted her new roommates, to which he responded in kind, "There's little need for worry, Ms. MacKenzie. Your reaction toward such a predicament is most understandable. And believe me when I say that my own budding opinion of yourself is no better or worse then what I've formed of the other faculty members working here."

There was a brief smirk there, almost as if amused over the finale part of his comment, though he didn't give any clear indication of whether or not such a comparison was considered flattering when coming from him. The astrophysics professor then stood by silently as the blond made time in public with the headmaster. Followed, of course, by said headmaster trying to change the subject once all immediate eyes were turned his way. Aaron stifled a chuckle, finding it silly how these people seemed to prefer keeping such basic yearnings private, as if to be ashamed of them.

As the headmaster directed his final words toward him, Aaron gave a seemingly understanding smile as he nodded his head in respect, "Of course, sir. I wouldn't want to keep you away from such important matters."

Watching for a moment as the other pair left together, his own gaze soon shifted toward Ambrosia MacKenzie. It took a couple seconds, but he could read her well enough to see the distaste she held for such public displays of affection or mutual attraction. The thought, and a few others which spawned from it, caused an almost sly smile to slowly spread across the new professor's features. One which Ambrosia may have caught a brief glimpse of, had she not taken her glasses off when turning to address her new roommate.

"Umm, yes, if you will follow me."

"Lead the way, Ms. MacKenzie." He stated simply while following after the young librarian, his own attention split between the tour itself and a number of less then obvious thoughts which were flowing through his mind at the moment.

Despite his own interests not truly being set upon the teaching of young minds, he did pay attention during the trek throughout the hallowed halls and toward their now shared apartment. He'd done his share of studying upon the compound before deciding to come here, but there was nothing like actually being there and getting an actual feel for the layout. Granted, while he remained respectful in giving Ambrosia the attention expected, his own focus did occasionally shift when any of the professors of the same or fairer sex crossed their path within the Staff dorm. Nothing wrong with trying to make a good, albeit brief, first impression on those you'll be spending much of your time amongst for the foreseeable future.

When they reached her, or rather their apartment, he showed an understandable amount of relief over seeing how each of the boxes had indeed made it. Of course, little to none of what was in them had been of any great personal importance to him. Rather, they were regular human necessities and 'personal' belongings (clothing, books, computer, etc.) that he required for keeping up appearances during his time at the university.

"Ah! If you'll excuse me. I volunteered to take the evening shift tonight."

"By all means, I don't wish to hold you up any further. And my thanks for taking the time to show me around." He responded as his roommate moved about in grabbing her coat and heading for the door, the pair exchanging a few parting pleasantries before she made off for attending to more important matters then showing him the location of the hamper.

After she left, his own attention returned to the boxes which remained in the hallway. As he stood outside of the doorway, Aaron glanced toward his left and right, finding none of the other Staff members walking about for the moment. As such, he hunched down and displayed considerable strength by picking a couple of the large boxes up with one arm, while nudging the other heavy loads inside with a foot and using his free hand to unbutton his shirt.

Placing them down upon the floor of his new home for a moment, his back toward the doorway which led into the apartment as a number of tendril looking objects slowly slid from the front of his body; each of them wrapping around and lifting a box while one closed the door behind him shut.

_________

The young professor laid upon the bed which he'd called his own for the past week now. His eyes gazing up toward the ceiling as he laid there in the darkness, wide awake, with not intentions of actually getting to sleep just yet. The time he'd spent at the University went rather flawlessly thus far. Certainly a huge improvement over how the weeks preceding it went off. In a way, he was surprised over the amount of popularity he amassed among the female students and faculty members. Not so much at his having achieved such celebrity, but more so over how quickly it happened. But then, it wasn't as if he hadn't helped influence a few of them along the way.

His thoughts were soon interrupted as he picked up the faint sounds of his roommate entering the apartment; causing Aaron to slowly sit up as he stared upon the door of his room. The male had grown relatively accustomed to Ambrosia's usual late night rituals, which was why he waited and bided his time before stepping out. For a 'native,' Ms. MacKenzie wasn't too bad. Part of this may be based on how little time they'd spent together, combined with how helpful and respectful of his privacy she tended to be. Shame about the appearance, however.

Upon hearing the water being turned on in her shower, he rose from the bed and left his room; heading for the bathroom which they shared. His way of moving seemed almost monotonous, with little excitement or urgency over what he had in mind. Of course, it wasn't as if he wouldn't ultimately enjoy the end results, but his reasons were more out of a need rather then one of pure desire.

The steam of the bath brush against his face as he quietly opened the door, his bare feet pressing against the cool floor as he stepped in and shut it after himself. His current choice of clothing had been rather casual, with black jeans and an unbuttoned white top being the only garments he wore. Not that he walked about while showing so much flesh on average, as he kept his earlier promise of decency to Ms. MacKenzie during the past week. However, as he stood only a few feet away from the thick shower curtain, his gaze barely able to make out the silhouette of his roommate, this newest addition to the school's faculty had less then gentlemanly intentions.

Slowly, his flesh started bubbling in an almost fluid motion, the joints and nails around his fingers steadily seeming to fade away. He maintained the impression of naturally having two hands with five fingers each, but appearing more rubber (for lack of a better term) based rather then requiring a human bone structure underneath the surface. This transformation took place for the rest of his body, as he maintained a humanoid shape but changed enough to give up the illusion of joints and bones as part of his anatomy. His flesh also took on a darker, grayish tone which was closer to his real flesh color; on the off chance his roommates actually eyes were good enough to make him out without her glasses.

Without hesitation, 'Aaron' further gave up the impression of humanity by allowing the skin around his palms to press outward, until tendril like objects seemingly grew out of his very hands. He played this scenario out in his mind multiple times, and knew in advance to be prepared for her initial reaction, as these tendril-like objects inched their way toward the silhouette of her remained visible through the curtain. When they reached the curtain, they instead parted ways, deciding to slide along the walls of her bathroom. They pushed through their respective sides of the shower curtain, waiting, as a third and fourth tendril came out from his sides, this time slipping underneath those same curtains, feeling the warm water splash against his dark flesh.

His face remained calm, showing neither malice nor remorse as he sensed, as he watched the inside of the shower in a way which was near indescribable to humans. The two tentacles on either side of the shower slid in further, keeping against the tiled walls to lesson the chance of drawing attention to themselves, as one of those which crept into the shower from underneath Amber's curtain grew bolder. The hot water rained down upon the thick, durable but sensitive skin as the phallic like object inched its way higher. It played things dangerous by hovering between her thighs as the young librarian continued washing herself up.

Despite his indifference toward human beings, Aaron always felt a certain sense of excitement when he neared the point of forcing a joining of bodies. The very tip of this particular tentacle carefully moved near the girls sex, remaining only inches away as the two sliding along the walls finally moved closer. They were prepared for whipping out and latching onto the girls arms, least as their first target, for if, or rather when, she tried pulling away from the unwanted outside stimulation. Similarity, the second tentacle on the floor of the tub was prepared for wrapping around her leg, on the event of her kicking or trying to squeeze her legs close. Now, over the idea of the coming struggle, there was a faint smirk which played upon the corner of the aliens face.

Having everything where he needed it, the young woman's new roomie began to let the tentacle near her sex glide between her legs, then cupping the end of it's long length against her warmth, his own flesh warm and currently full of small bumps as it slowly started sawing between Amber's legs.
 
“Ms. MacKensie? Ms. MacKensie? Hello? I’d like to check out some books now. Maybe read them or use them for bonfire materials or something like that. And I’ve always wanted to brush up on my origami skills. Hello? Is anybody in there? Earth to Librarian.”

“Hmm? Oh, I’m sorry Clara. I’m just so terribly fatigued tonight for some reason. Are you ready to check out?”

Clara Reed, 20 years old, second year, psychology major, stared at her as one normally would if they had just spent a good deal of time trying to get the attention of someone, only to find that, when they did get said attention, the lack of previous attention had gone almost entirely unnoticed. Giving a laborious sigh, the redhead pushed her teetering pile of books towards the night librarian and proceeded to continue staring at her in that weary expression until Ambrosia finally picked up the book on top and scanned it into the computer. Usually, she would take this time to chat with the student about their selections and their life in general, but she had not lied about being exhausted. Even though she had slept most of the day away, she could still feel sleep was waiting in the wings, eagerly waiting to claim her once again. So her movements were efficient and little more, causing Ms. Reed to look at her curiously before shrugging and going on her way.

“Ms. MacKensie?”

“Are you ready to check out?”

The words were out of her mouth before she completely realized that the group of students before her had not even one book between them. Instead a few had notebooks plastered with out of focus pictures, pens held at the ready. While others seemed to be carrying small presents which they clutched fervently to their chests. All of them shared the same look oh hope and what she would have tentatively described as manic glee. Heaving a sigh, Ambrosia shook her head faintly at the group. Professor Ryder’s fan club had seemingly come to the unanimous decision to pump her for information, which they did in short order. By the time she was able to appease with what little knowledge she had of the man, far less than they would have liked she was sure, it was time to close for the night. This involved quite a bit of work on her part, but it was perhaps this monotonous task and the silence of her workplace that she enjoyed the most.

Still, given the kind of night she had had last night, the silence of the campus seemed almost ominous as she walked sedately through the pale lamplight that illuminated the sidewalk. Her breath came out in luminescent puffs in the cool night air. Fall was asserting itself rather quickly this year it seemed. Her cheeks flushed bright almost as soon as she finally gave herself the liberty to think upon last night’s strange events. For, while it was true that she had slept most of the day and some of the night, she had woken up in the shower of all places. To think that not only had she fallen asleep in the bathroom, but that she had been so exhausted that the freezing water that had been pelting her skin had not roused her in the least during those hours in between. Worse still, it was almost impossible that Mr. Ryder had not discovered her there. Unless, fate had been kind enough to keep him from their shared bathroom that day. She doubted there was little chance that he had such poor hygiene practices, but perhaps common decency had kept him from peeking behind the shower curtain to find out why the water was still running. She didn’t know what she would do if he had spied upon her in such an uncouth manner. She may not have held the same awe and admiration for him as his fans did, but she would have hated to have her respect for him soiled because of her own foolishness, even if part of her pointed out that she fully expected him capable of such a horrible thing.

As she neared closer to the faculty dormitories, she was surprised to find that a light still illuminated one of the windows. In fact, it was her window, or their window, she had to quickly remind herself. She was not the only person to live there now. Still, it was rather odd that he would be up this late. Her curiosity about the matter was soon answered as she unlocked the door to find Mr. Ryder bent over a large stack of papers, red pen in hand. He seemed almost normal there and not at all close to the conniving demeanor, she sometimes imagined she saw in him. Smiling softly at the sight, she walked over to the table and deposited her own stack of small, carefully wrapped presents.

“I’m afraid your fans are becoming rather ardent in their admiration of you.”

It was an apology, though she wasn’t quite sure why she was apologizing. She had little idea if he enjoyed the attention or not after all. Moving away, she busied herself about the place, hanging her coat, cleaning the dishes she had dirtied earlier that day, and basically any other small task that she could put her mind to in order to avoid asking what she wished to know. She was trying to be covert, but was sure that she was as transparent as glass in her fretful way. Certainly the furtive glances she kept sending towards the bathroom door did little to hide her train of thought. Still it was rather an awkward thing to ask because there was far more bothering her than her body’s apparent ability to sleep soundly in a small porcelain tub. No, what had her worries now was the things she remembered before sleep had claimed her.

It was the smell that drew her attention from her mind’s inner workings to the world around her. It was the most curious mixture of cinnamon and something else that she couldn’t quite put a name to. It was possible that perhaps her roommate was up and about but she had heard no noises beyond her own. Sighing, she tilted her head back, running her fingers through her hair to rid the tresses of shampoo, but when she sniffed her hands, they smelled nothing like what lingered upon the air. Something felt wrong, like she was no longer alone. Oddly, she felt no fear, but the distinct curling warmth of arousal. It was not at all something she was closely acquainted to, especially without instigation.

“Oh my.”

Quite suddenly, heat flooded her body, eliciting a soft moan from her lips even before she began to gather what was happening. It felt as if some thing was rubbing quite insistently between her legs and each movement brought a fresh wave of pleasure to her body. It was terrifying. Never had she felt this strongly before. Her few forays into sexual relations had been pleasant enough, she supposed, but nothing like which her fellow classmates would rave about. She had always felt that perhaps she was just not a passionate woman, but it was hard to argue this point when her legs were trembling and she found herself yearning for someone to touch her in intimacy. Striving for balance she placed her hands in front of her as she shuddered under this strangely intense lust. Yet something unfamiliar lay under her fingers, vines that felt almost like flesh. It was when she felt them move that she screamed.

Somehow this only seemed to incite them for they only snaked quickly over her arms and when she tried to pull free, ambrosia quickly found that her efforts were for naught. Frantically she moved away from the delicious touch between her legs, eyes darting around for some clue as to what was going on, but all she saw was the white of the tile and the gray vines. Something touched her leg and she skittered away from the soft flesh, but it went with her, securing one of her legs in a grip that was both soft but hard enough for her to realize that she wasn’t going anywhere. She could see it now, that large thing that had been teasing her nether regions, causing her to drip with lust. It was bigger than the ones that gripped her arms, that much she could tell, and it seemed to have a life all its own as it moved back towards her.

“No. Please don’t. Please let me go.”

Tears sprang to her eyes as she pleaded, though for what she was not sure. Hysteria ruled her mind now as she cowered from the inhuman thing. Her words seemed all for naught for soon it once again nestled between her legs and resumed the sawing motion that had aroused her so much before. She tried not to feel it this time, but her continued cries for her release were punctuated by gasps and moans. It seemed to last forever to her, but in only a matter of moments the vine was pressing against her womanhood until it gained entry and she screamed again.


She had been explaining to herself all day that it was nothing more than a dream brought on by her listening to gossip the day before. Surely it had seemed to contain some of the same elements as their stories. The erotic element of it was probably brought on because of a bit of bad meat, or her subconscious’ way of working out what issues she may have with the lack of romance in her life. It was quite possible that she was somehow jealous of Mr. Ryder’s popularity with the opposite sex and was wishing for companionship herself. Not that she would be acting upon this. None of the staff had ever caught her eye after all, much less her heart.

The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end as the distinct feeling of being watched settled over her. It was too close to the feeling she remembered having before that she turned around rather quickly, startled, only to spy Mr. Ryder looking at her in rather the same intent way he always seemed to. It was a difficulty not to get drawn in and begin making literary comparisons once more. Forcing herself to look away, she smoothed her hands over her uniform, a nervous gesture, before coming to a decision. Sitting down across from him, she sighed. It was now or never, she supposed. While she was almost certain that she had only had a particularly vivid and embarrassing dream, she would rather be completely certain instead.

“Last night, Mr. Ryder, did you happen to hear something strange? Like a scream?”
 
Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork. So much to do with such a minimal space of time. The young professor had indeed come to wonder why such time was wasted on so many hours was wasted with such tasks, especially when so much of what was presented in these silly sheets was limited or outright wrong in its information due to the minimal understanding of the cosmos by these people. But it seemed this was his penance to pay for taking up such a 'profession' which would allow him near so many vibrant young morsels. It was just a pain at times. Having to dumb yourself down for the sake of 'grading' by their standards. What Mr. Ryder wouldn't give for five minutes alone with the monkeys who wrote these books he needed to 'teach' from.

His attention was soon drawn toward the approach of his roommate. Amusingly enough, the young man had actually been aware of her approach moments before she began to unlock the door, yet had kept up appearances of focusing squarely on the paperwork before him until she entered. Giving her a small smile in return, the male watched as she moved to deposited the small stack of carefully wrapped presents. Blinking softly, seeming amused enough at the sight while Ambrosia began to speak apologetically about the unusual attention heaved his way, the man gave a light shrug on the matter.

"I'm afraid you may be correct, Ms. MacKensie." Aaron spoke in agreement; not seeming particularly unsatisfied, nor thrilled, on the notion, as the woman's roommate then admitted, "I must admit to finding their attention oddly endearing, however. Even if I'd never dream of reciprocating or taking advantage of my students affection as an educator, it is rather flattering to have caught the eye of so many charming young misses."

Oddly enough, while what he'd said may have seemed forced or fake if stated by anyone else, the young male did have a knack for making such statements with a strange, yet subtle conviction which made most people believe in those words. Although Aaron had taken note of his roommate's apparent suspicion when watching him at times. It could simply be a result of how they spent more time together then he'd normally bother to with any other female on campus. But at the same time, it wasn't as if they always spent hours of the day around another, so it did make the strange male rather curious about the human female.

Not that Aaron wasn't above noticing his own little tidbits about Ambrosia every now and again. Such as the way her eyes kept glancing toward the tub, which he'd manage to catch sight of her doing on several occasions even while the new professor attempted to make it seem as if his attention was brought back toward finishing up his paper work. He knew what she was thinking about. More then she did, at this point. A result of the pheromones given off by the peculiar species she encounter not only had an aphrodisiac affect, but it could also be used for causing varying degrees of amnesia. Most humans whom encountered it would awake after the attack with either no memory of it or would view it was a rather surreal, if perverted, dream. The only downside was how repeated uses seemed the dampen its effectiveness - meaning very few, if any, repeat uses without the serious risk of the person awakening later fully aware of what happened. Pesky little monkeys and their ability to adapt.

His eyes had largely settled on observing her, genuinely curious on how she may be responding to those hidden memories, as she turned to spy him looking at her in a similar fashion as he often would since their first meeting. A soft smile touched upon his lips, which masked the greater enjoyment the male took at observing how Ambrosia reacted toward his gaze and those lingering memories of yesterday. Seemingly returning to split his attention between his roomie and the remaining paperwork presented before him, the handsome young professor glanced upward once more, clearly awaiting for what she apparently had on her mind to be let out, as he listened when she let out that sigh before asking her question.

"A scream?" He inquired; giving a curious look at the female as if trying to figure out what she may be referring toward, as he gave a slight tilt of the head while answering, "No, I don't recall hearing any type of screaming."

Bringing the red pen up to his lips, the professor appeared to be weighing in on the question of strange sounds during the previous night. While doing so, his piercing eyes remained largely focused on the beauty across the table from him. Reflecting on the previous night, the young educator had to confess toward rather enjoying his little 'meal' at the time. True, what he did was largely for the sake of survival on his part, but with the bespectacled sitting female across from him, there was indeed a certain... something extra, when dealing with her. So much energy hidden beneath that dry, perhaps almost prudish exterior. Keeping the smirk which threatened to peak out hidden beneath his lips, the man decided on having some fun with the previously presented question.

"As for strange sounds in general? Well, the only thing which may pass for 'strange' was how long you seem to enjoy taking your showers, Ms. MacKensie." Her roommate stated, finally confessing to having been aware of her apparent late night sleeping spell in the shower, and letting this revelation linger just long enough for her to begin to question how much he saw before assuring with a smile, "Don't worry, I didn't even think of trying to intrude upon you. Although in the future I may suggest being a little less... vocal, about your personal doings while in the shower."

Watching for how she may react, Mr. Ryder's intense eyes simply gazed at her with a focused, yet hard to ready, stare which didn't seem to show any sign of taking a perverse interest at presumably overhearing her through the door. Nor did there appear to be any telling signs of him passing judgment of any sort for his roommates apparently rather noisy attempts at relieving her untended sexual urges. Simply, he was watching, almost studying, before giving her another smile prior to continuing,

"Not that there's anything to be ashamed of about it. You're a very beautiful, healthy young woman, whom I'm sure is filled with many of the wants and desires as any other. It's not as if myself or anyone else can pretend to not occasionally indulge themselves with similar self pleasuring acts during late hours of the night." He assured her with an apparent conviction to these words, which was helped by his actually believing in them due to his own standards of supposed modesty and indiscretion being far removed of what society would deem to be acceptable.

Still watching for how she may be reacting, his eyes slowly began to explore along the curves of her body; not exactly hiding how he was taking into account the sight of her physical attractiveness as her roommate finished, "But I must admit? I certainly do envy whichever lucky fellow had managed to get your imagination so worked up. A beautiful, intelligent woman like yourself? Somebody like myself can only hope to one day catch the interest of a similar young lady down the line."

Giving a brief smirk this last portion, Mr. Ryder continued to treat the entire ordeal, including his own choice of words and attentive glances, as very normal by nonchalantly returning his focus toward the remaining paperwork laid out on the table.
 
He was a cad! No matter that his words seemed innocent and free of all guile (until that last tawdry comment) and his manner had given almost every indication that he was quite unaffected by whatever lustful sounds she may have uttered in the depths of the night. Any doubts the librarian had reasonably harbored about her first instinct’s inclination to cast Mr. Ryder as the villain were effectively dashed now. Ambrosia’s hands clenched at her sides as she stood there, dumbfounded, watching her roommate grade his papers. It would be so very easy to give into the tumult of emotions that were heating the blood in her cheeks at that moment, to scream and rant and, perhaps, slap the calm demeanor from this man’s face. Oh, offense was the least she felt she was entitled to at the moment. Yet, several ticks of the clock went by and she did nothing more than fume before taking a deep breath and turning away from him.

Logically, once logic and reason again reigned supreme in her mind, the librarian knew she could yell at him or even submit a formal complaint to the headmaster about the professor’s behavior. There was little to be gained from either course of action at the moment, though. He had on paper done nothing more than give her the briefest of appraising looks and made an observation about a subject that she herself had brought into conversation. Romantic in nature as she was, Ambrosia did still prefer to be seen as possessing an intellect befitting to this institution and it was far more prudent to wait for him to do something far more loathsome before she created a fuss. The look on her face at the thought of such of an event coming to pass was enough to make her glad that she had conveniently chosen the kitchen as her escape. It was small but provided enough cover to hide the return of her flushed cheeks. Her hands moved automatically to prepare herself a small meal as she told herself that the Headmaster had promised her that their living arrangement would by no means be long-term and, despite the more vivid scenarios that had felt themselves somehow welcome to play out in the back of her mind, there would more than likely be no repeat of such an evening as this.

It was after her knife had slid through the third cucumber that she realized that if she wanted any semblance of normalcy at the moment, it was up to her to regain it. It also occurred to her that the silence between them had gone quite past awkward, even if they had never spent a major amount of time with chit chat as of yet. Taking a deep breath, she was quite proud of herself when her voice did not shake as she spoke.

“I….I thank you for the compliment, Mr. Ryder, though no man has ..uh .captured my attentions so amorously at this time. I am sure many at our university think much the same of you as you have no trouble attracting attention.”

Never the most successful of liars, she felt it would be better to stick as closely to the truth as possible. The students were not the only members of his growing fan club and, villain as he was her mind, she knew there was to be some appeal to the ‘bad boy’ type of men. It was at least an attraction more understandable to her mind than Cecilia’s lust for such as Headmaster Walters. A cheering thought came across her mind. With so many admirers, it would perhaps be no time at all before he found another to pay attention to and such comments about her sex life would cease. It made her happy enough that she almost was willing to forgive Mr. Ryder his comments as she finished making her evening meal, taking a bite out of a crunchy slice. She could even see herself calming down enough to enjoy an hour or so with the newest novel that had caught her fancy before falling asleep, though a shower would have to wait until the sun had risen high enough for her to be alone. Barely sparing a glance at her roommate, she was scant steps from her bedroom before something far less cheery occurred to her, a thought had been churning in the back of her mind but that had been given scant chance this evening to be heard.

“Something is off.”

It wasn’t very loud when she said it, so there was every chance that she was the only one to hear her words but it was enough to set her mind churning. Her own late night experiences aside, there were far too many whispered incidences in too short an amount of time for the events these women experienced to be all fevered dreams. She had been so silly to not see that if a few women were emboldened enough to speak of these events, then there were no doubt far more that had not had the courage to mention an attack. Her brow furrowed in thought, the librarian turned to address the same man that she had only minutes before wanted nothing to do with.

“Mr. Ryder, have you..no they all reported to be more or less alone so you wouldn’t have. It’s nothing. I will have to puzzle it out in my own time. Good night, Mr. Ryder.”

Opening her bedroom door, she stepped through and shut it behind her, quickly setting her meal aside in order to free her hands for research. It took less than ten minutes perusal of her bookshelves to assure her that none of the things she had bought to read in her leisure time were useful in this kind of situation, unless the girls were being attacked by an incubus or something equally as silly. Instead she turned her attentions to her computer. It was an ancient one and took some minutes to fully load all of the modern features that had been patched into it by the school’s IT team, but it was good enough for her to send a few inquiring e-mails to a psychologist friend of hers before perusing the internet on how best to capture such an unnoticed predator. The thought occurred to her to call the police, but even she knew they could do little more than take statements of curiously similar erotic dreams and perhaps see if they could find one suspicious set of foot prints among thousands of students and faculty members that traversed their campus at all hours of the day.

No, she would have to handle this the old-fashioned way. Ambrosia would be lying to herself if some part of her did not relish the chance to solve a mystery like some of her favorite characters. A thought that her spending far too many hours at her desk well into the night.
 
The effect his perhaps less than subtle remarks had caused in the normally restrained female had actually amused the new teacher - albeit having done so while the male continued to mask any such enjoyment out of it. She tried to play it off somewhat. Sticking close to the truth in her response while underplaying any annoyance or frustration his seemingly unthinking remarks had caused within her. The handsome young teacher glanced up at Ambrosia with a seemingly knowing, yet not terribly imposing smile on the subject at hand.

"They flatter me, I assure you. As for the attention I may attract? Well, I cannot deny that I've always been one who seems to have a unique... gift, for catching the eye of the fairer sex. It is something I've learned to make the most of without losing track of my true goals."

It was clear Mr. Ryder wasn't oblivious to such facts about others perception of himself, nor his own subtle little actions which may slightly fan the flames of such infatuations to varying degrees. More so, as the newest member of the school faculty returned to his grading, it seemed to be a question of how much he may be enjoying said attention in spite of it so far not seeming to have impaired his role as a teacher. Either way, it seemed neither had any interest in carrying the conversation any further, as both went about their own duties until Ambrosia began making off toward her bedroom.

The pause on his roommates part, along with the barely audible words, hadn't gone without notice as Mr. Ryder's eyes slightly glanced in her direction without halting in his final grading attempts. A thought was clearly brewing within the young woman's mind, which had stirred up the oddly alluring public educator's own fledgling interest in the female. Curious. She was indeed book smart; which meant little for the male due to his own level of education far exceeding any possible of level of fact based learning these people were capable of achieving. But her current pause had intrigued him. A pause filled with apparent musing which - for the first time since his arrival - had caused the male to take a step back himself and wonder of one of the 'locals' own intelligence.

When she spoke, the fellow educator slowly turned to address her, seemingly curious on what may come out of her mouth, and perhaps feeling a slight twinge of disappointment when she seemed to dismiss her current train of thought. Only a slight twinge, of course, as Ambrosia then dismissed herself for the night in order to leave the man to his work.

"Hmm. Of course, Ms. MacKensie. Good night to you, as well. And pleasant dreams."

Watching as the female took her meal into her bedroom before shutting the door after herself, Mr. Ryder seemed to gaze upon said doorway for a few moments longer while considering his roommate. True, when the arrangements were made for his living arrangements, there was a slight preference toward the librarian due to a few physical traits which appealed to himself despite any disinterest toward the local standard of beauty. But now? Now, he was finding himself rather intrigued by the woman. Perhaps it would prove little else then a passing interest, but it was enough to cause the male to give pause in consideration of his roomie for a few minutes before returning to his work.

The actual grading of papers wouldn't take very long to complete from there. The only true challenge in doing so was dumbing himself down to their standards in order to always remember what were the 'right' answers. Ugh, the male could only hope such efforts wouldn't stick to being a habit for himself if he ever did find a way out of this dump. Either way, the educator passed the time afterward by making himself a fresh meal to enjoy and then heading into his own room. The small meal would be finished quickly, followed by the male slipping out of his shoes and unbuttoning the restrictive white shirt he'd worn in order to feel the cooled night air on his toned flesh while laying back on the bed.

Unfortunately, Mr. Ryder would find his thoughts returning toward Ambrosia, whom he'd imagined may have spent a fair time after her door closed shut in musing over her own suspicions. This in itself wasn't so bad, but as the male satisfied one hunger, he could feel another growing which was spurred onward by the fresh memory of their previous night together. The male had to admit, of everyone he'd sampled so far, she was perhaps the most enjoyable. Their respective standards of beauty may be different, but those curves were so useful on a physical level. Not to mention the surprising levels of raw sexual energy which rested beneath that seemingly frigid and not exactly sensual demeanor. It was enough to tempt the male into wanting another sample, despite realizing how risky it would be in general to do a repeat 'visit' so soon after the other. Even more risky considering how Ms. MacKensie didn't seem as gullible compared to the other simpletons around here whom believed themselves smarter than they were.

Nevertheless, it wasn't terribly long after this 'hunger' had begun that a rather intriguing idea had hit the male. With a sliver of a smile ghosting the corner of his lips, Mr. Ryder pulled himself out of bed and slowly made his way toward the woman's bedroom. Not bothering to button up his shirt, the male educator gave a brief knock at the closed door, before taking it upon himself to reach for the handle and carefully turn it open. His eyes sought out his roommate, whom was perhaps not surprisingly busying herself at the computer.

"Ms. MacKensie? I noticed your light on and was curious on what you might be doing awake after so long. It is getting rather late, you realize?"

Not being one to break a busy woman such as herself away from whatever may have captured her fancy, Mr. Ryder helped himself further into the females bedroom. Closing the door behind himself, the male would rather casually stroll over toward where she sat - seemingly not having any intention behind his approach aside from a temporary curiosity. Unknown to his roommate, however, the male was carrying with him a natural yet inhuman pheromone which subtly filled the bedroom. It wasn't quite so strong as what she had experience during their previous encounter, but it would grow increasingly potent with the longer they stayed near each other.

"A penny for your thoughts? You seemed to have a lot on your mind since you got home earlier. And rather interesting choice of reading material, by the way."

The latter portion was on his noticing a tab or two on the monitor which gave mention of what the locals mythology would dub an Incubus or Succubus. Creatures after his own heart. Shame there didn't seem to be any proof of their actual existence. Which simply mean he'd have to make due with normal folk like his dear Ambrosia - of whom Mr. Ryder was currently standing to one side of while listening to anything she may have to say in response of his presence or comments. The male would take in what she had to say, but nothing would deter him from those true intentions of his visit, as a simple step or two lead him to standing behind the seated female and suddenly place his hands along her exposed neck in a surprisingly comforting grasp.

"Forgive my boldness, but it seemed you were in dire need of some form of stress relief. It may help you in being able to get some rest for the night."

With this insurance, Mr. Ryder began to slowly knead at the contours of Ambrosia's slender neck, rubbing in slow circles, while indeed taking note of where any signs of tension after a long day may have formed in her muscles. What was less obvious, however, was the way this direct skin-to-skin contact was allowing the male to almost 'feed' the pheromone's more directly into her flesh. Like pores taking in oxygen, her body would gradually absorb the naturally produced pheromone into herself. And while the effect wasn't quite so strong as her previous exposure, it would grow increasingly difficult for her to ignore the strange effect her roommates presence and attentions were having on her body.

His hands would largely stay at massaging along her neck, before slowly easing their way downward, into her collar a bit, to begin massaging along the upper curves of her shoulders. The male's fingers would explore further, starting to move toward the front, slipping into her top enough until the area where simple chest formed into ample breasts could begin to feel the direct touch. Mr. Ryder wouldn't go so far as to actually grab at her chest or anywhere else of great intimacy. Not yet, at least. Not until the male was certain of not moving so quick as to risk a complete rejection of his efforts, which would thus result in either his going without a 'meal' or having to take more drastic measures. Still, the man's hands did roam lower, with his warm breath lightly brushing along the swell of her neck as he leaned down to speak with a calm, strangely alluring tone of voice.

"Do let me know where it feels best...."
 
Heh I forgot that insomnia IS good for something...sometimes.

Her body was giving every sign of needing rest, even as her brain was on fire. She had become a librarian because books were her love and joy and they alone put her at ease with the world around her as no real person of flesh and blood had been able to do in all of her life. However, there had been a time when even she had enough ambition to work her mind into a keen edge, making herself a valuable asset among her fellow students in their shared pursuit of knowledge. It had been some years since she herself had been in college. She was loathe to admit it, but her simple life thus far had made her intellectually lazy. There was a connection out there between the embarrassing whispered dreams and the truth of these attacks, she just needed to find it.

Yawning, Ambrosia stood up and stretched in an effort to put some more life into her tired bones. The internet was less useful than she had remembered it to be. What information she had gleaned so far had led her to a combination of myth, eyewitness accounts that, after deeper analysis, held no credibility, and a peculiar fetish for tentacled monsters. The latter had brought up unsettling glimpses of the dream she had experienced the night before and a growing need that she was studiously ignoring. Indeed, the only plausible lead she had found so far was a sensationalist article in the local newspaper, similar to the stories that she had heard so far, some five states away. A similar frustration had come from her personal collection of books, a number of which were now laid strategically about her room with certain pages marked for further perusal. They were completely useless in a strict investigation of the criminal mind of course, but she had tried there first, just in case.

Her dinner had grown warm during the night. The crunch of her salad had almost completely gone as she took a few bites, sitting down at her desk again. Truth be told, there seemed to be little more she could do at this late hour. A phone call or two was in store once the sun decided to make its presence well known to their part of the world and she would also be conducting a few on-campus interviews, if she could, before her shift. Like an excited child, she just refused to give into sleep like she knew she should. The fanciful parts of her was quite sure that, if she just clicked a few more links, something would pop out at her to bring everything together and lend a concrete path to the train of thought that had been meandering in her head all night.

The sound of her bedroom door opening rather suddenly had the librarian twisting around her chair just a moment too late. Her dulled reaction time gave her little ability to protest her colleague’s presence before he had shut the door behind him. Mr. Ryder’s tone was all sweet concern but his actions had managed to get her adrenaline pumping. She could not manage to feel as threatened as she should have. Self-defense was not among the skills she knew and here was a man she not only found imposing, but who had recently expressed an amount of interest in her body that she was quite uncomfortable with. It was prudish of her, perhaps. A compliment given in idle conversation did not necessarily mean that he had ever entertained any untoward thoughts about her person, of course. She knew that. All the same, he had intruded into her personal domain without her consent or the familiarity between them that would warrant such a visit at this late hour.

"A penny for your thoughts? You seemed to have a lot on your mind since you got home earlier. And rather interesting choice of reading material, by the way."

Her protest at his presence, now far closer to her than comfortable, died on her lips as her abruptly changed the subject to the research she had been conducting. Her reaction time was slowed due to fatigue, but her mind was quick enough and it took less than second for her to remember exactly what she had left up on her computer screen. With no context to clear her name, it would seem to an outsider that she felt the all-consuming need to look up monsters that would ravish her in her sleep at three o’clock in the morning. A flush just as quickly claimed her features as she slammed her laptop closed, with just a little more force than was perhaps healthy for the expensive bit of technology. He was already certain that she had spent a good portion of the previous night pleasuring herself in the shower. She hardly needed to add fuel to that fire with him presuming to know her carnal preferences. Avoiding the smirking gaze she knew she would find focused on her if she dared to look up, Ambrosia cleared her throat in an attempt to gain an amount of the composure she no longer felt.

“Mr. Ryder, I am sure your powers of observation have informed you have my habits of returning to our shared home a good bit later than most faculty members. I did not question why you were still awake at the late hour I came in tonight and I would ask you, for the sake my dignity and the peace of our co-habitation, that you would not treat me as a child with an assigned bedtime. The same extends to what I choose to read in my spare time. It is frankly, none of your business.”

He was silent for some moments afterwards. If she had sounded too harsh, or had hurt his feelings, well she could not bring herself to regret it. This intrusion into her privacy no longer left room for the niceties she had attempted to employ earlier that evening. She dearly hoped her words would serve to remind him that the best place for him at this hour was in his own bed. Unfortunately, this was not the case. His touch, fingers boldly grazing the bare flesh of her neck, startled her just as much as his intrusion had.

"Forgive my boldness, but it seemed you were in dire need of some form of stress relief. It may help you in being able to get some rest for the night."

His voice to her sounded smug. It was obvious that he had meant his words to be placating, with just as much concern as he had initially voiced with his arrival, but instinctually she just knew he was certain that she wouldn’t struggle against his overly familiar touches. Worse still, she didn’t. She wanted to. In the back of her mind, she wished very much to slap this man, to scream, to announce how very right she was to distrust him, but something stopped her.

His touch was indeed relaxing her, his fingers artfully kneading muscles that she had not even been fully aware of their soreness until now. She was stressed, not only from recent events, but just the day to day wear and tear that her body experienced. Simply put, her mind wanted him gone and her body was urging her to wait another minute or so. If it was truly just a massage, then this would all end soon, but for now his continued caresses were claiming the majority of her attention. With an effort, she made herself speak, to shift forward in attempt to evade pleasant feel of his hands on her neck.

“Mr. Ryder, I..would like you to leave.”

Her words came out with far less force than she had wished, making her protests sound breathy and insubstantial. To lend them more strength, the librarian raised her hands to push his own away. The more his lithe fingers danced over her skin, the bolder they seemed to become, and the farther her thoughts seemed to stray from her grasp. It took far more effort than it should have for her hands to finally come to rest over his, with only the thin material of her shirt separating them, and even then she could not quite become angry enough with him to complete the motion of rejection. Mr. Ryder had seemed to come a rather sensitive spot of hers, causing a hitch in her breath and a scattering of her intents. Something the man seemed to be well aware of as he leaned down far enough that his breath tickled against her ear, causing a shiver to run unbidden through her.

"Do let me know where it feels best...."

He was too much. This was too much. Later, she could tell him that her reaction was born of revulsion, of fear, of a sense of helplessness from the situation he had put her in, but there was no telling herself such lies. She was no more fond of this man than she was of having a tooth pulled without proper anesthesia, but it seemed that her body was suddenly quite eager to let his hands move even lower than they had so far dared. An aching need born of perhaps too much time alone to herself, and the mysterious events that had happened to her in the shower was making itself very well known at the moment. It was not hard for her mind to inform her of what it might be like if she just stopped fighting and let him have her, how those lithe, strong hands of his would feel when caressing her more intimate curves eventually delving into the gathering heat that was pooling between her thighs.

If Mr. Ryder had been a different kind of man, if he did not put her so firmly in mind of a textbook villain, there was every possibility that she would even welcome his advances. The thought did cross her mind as she tilted her head to stare into those strangely piercing eyes of his. How easy it would be to invite him in with a touch of her hand on the back of his head as she pulled him in for the kiss she now found a very loud part of herself yearning for. Except, he was very much not a different man and the knowing confidence she found in his gaze served very well to remind her of that. She had hardly been aware of the anger she should have been feeling all this time, curiously so as her body’s needs had superimposed her reason. That was until she slapped him.

“Mr. Ryder!”

A neat red imprint of her own small hand bloomed across his face as she scrambled away from his touch and out of her chair. Her body was flushed and her breathing had somehow become quite erratic. Taking a deep breath, she struggled to keep herself under control.

“I asked you to leave and I meant it.”

Her thoughts were still hazy and far more difficult to line up than they should have been, something she chalked up to her sleep deprivation and anger with herself for her base reaction to his close proximity. Not that the distance between them was helping as much as she would have liked. The unbidden arousal made her acutely aware of her body at the moment and the feel of her clothing rubbing against it, as she belatedly realized that she should have changed out of her uniform as soon as she had entered her room for the night. Distraction of this sort took the conviction out of her as she pointed towards the door.

“It is far too late an hour for you to visit and.. and I think I will go to bed. So, just leave me alone!”
 
Last edited:
From a clearly objective point of view, the male known as Aaron Ryder was fairly impressed by what defenses his roommate had been managing thus far. His experience with the females of the dominant species on this world had shown the average member of the supposed 'fairer' sex to be easily manipulated even before having to lay a single finger upon their bare skin. Granted, it seemed the same could be said for the opposing gender of the human species, at least basing so on his own viewing of the various embarrassing displays of the young (and older) males attending university. Taking such observations into consideration, perhaps there was a simple basic need within their very nature for being used like so by superior species? It was certainly a thought which made it easier for the 'visitor' to enjoy his various meals during this extended stay.

But objectivity aside, there was the simple fact that Mr. Ryder was feeling a little hungry - thus leaving the male rather eager to enjoy a second helping of perhaps his best 'dish' since arriving on this backwoods planet. His fingers snaked a touch lower while caressing along her neck. Her body relaxed to his touch, yet showed signs of resistance within the subtle movements of her soft muscles. She was resisting him as best she could. But the male knew it to only be a matter of time, as his finger rubbed along her stressed muscled. Massaged along the contours of her flesh. Ebbing their way lower and lower. Prepared to take in the first truly intimate touch of the lovely Ms. MacKensie since her 'dream' in the shower.

Unfortunately for Mr. Ryder, the sudden combination of a physical sting to his face and the sound of skin slapping together in a less than pleasurable way would abruptly pull up the breaks on his immediate plans. Blinking a couple of times, a fairly surprised, almost comical expression on his features; the young educator raised a hand and placed it over his slightly reddened cheek while seemingly taking in the unexpected sensation.

"Huh. So that's what that feels like."

The male had seen and heard about such reactions toward human males during their attempts at bedding a female. But actually experiencing it was something else for the unique visitor, whose gaze never fully left Ambrosia alone even after her desperate scramble and attempts at shooing him out of her bedroom. Mr. Ryder's hand continued to cradle itself gently over the imprint of her own on his cheek, but that initial surprise gave way to something different, as his expression returned to something closer matching his usual demeanor. Indeed, the male was rather intrigued by his roommate, whom could stand up to him so much as she could in spite of their previous level of intimacy and how deeply his hooks had been sunk into her throughout this night.

"You're rather full of surprises, Ambrosia. I didn't believe you to be the type who would so quickly resort to violence. Did I perhaps strike a nerve during my attempt at being... hospitable?"

His words were fairly sincere, albeit peppered with a false sweetness and a bit of genuine amusement to his tone while staring over at the young librarian. A smile touched upon his lips. Almost seeming to both 'forgive' her for the strike and also hinting at a sinister notion perhaps having come to mind. While continuing to see her as little else than a potential meal, Mr. Ryder had to confess to her being the first of her type to bring about even a touch of intrigue for the male. That intrigue kept him playing it slow for now. Wanting to test her. To see how she may respond, as his feet slowly carried him a couple steps closer - his approach almost seeming casual and without any direct attempt at coming at the partially cornered female.

"You say you want me to leave. But your voice... and your eyes... I just don't believe in the conviction behind your words."

A tilt of his head. Almost being playful while observing the female. Strolling closer by now. The strangely pheromone based musk continuing to subtly seep within the air around them. Mr. Ryder was inches away from her now as he stood before the female. A sly smile upon his features. Hands having by now lowered to his sides, with both resting partially within the pockets of his pants. A strangely casual demeanor, which gave way to a far from casual reaction as the hand which earlier cradled over his reddened cheek reached forward with surprising speed - slipping beneath the spectacled females skirt with shocking boldness and immediately taking note of what was discovered there.

"Oh my. I don't believe anyone could rest easily at night after being left this worked up, Ms. MacKensie."

His voice carried a mock concern. Almost obviously mocked. As if challenging her by now to call him on this and repeat her earlier actions. For his part, the challenge presented was in the form of having a similar chemical reaction from his earlier massaging motions directed toward a far more intimate place. The man's hand had lingered under her skirt. By now letting a stronger percentage of the pheromones seep out through his pours. Enough to actually add their own liquid to the nearly soaking wet mound which was discovered between her shaky legs. His fingers rubbed. They spread subtle portions of their own translucent fluid over her panties. Letting it soak into her skin. To linger upon the thin fabric hugging so closely to her sex even as the male pulled his hand away slowly.

Not yet uttering a word, the male brought his hand upward. Holding it within eyesight and amidst their currently connected gazes. Letting them both see how drenched she was down there as the quartet of digits glistened with varying degrees of Ambrosia's arousal. His fingers pressed together, then slowly parting. Letting the small strings of liquid briefly connect the fingertips before breaking mere centimeters apart from another. Somewhere along the way, Mr. Ryder had taken another step closer. Enough for her ample breasts to lightly brush along his bare chest through her clothing. His free hand having moved to grasp at one of her own, before bringing it quickly toward the swollen bulge at the front of his pants.

"Do you see what I mean? I believe it may be beneficial for us both if we were to accommodate each other during our late hour of need."

His choice of words were a touch clinical, yet the infliction behind them was anything but. His intentions were clear. Those strangely piercing eyes gazing down into her own conflicting orbs. He was curious on how she may react. Curious on why he was taking such method of dealing with her in the first place. It would prove so much easier to deal with her like he'd done previously. Like was done with many other females during his visit on this mudball. But he played his game. His hips moving into her hand. Rubbing rather wantonly against her slender fingers as the hand holding her wrist had let go by now. The fingers glistening with both her arousal and his own unique fluids moving toward her soft lips - lightly brushing the digits along the curves of her upper lip, leaving a thin trail onto them as he teased possibly easing a slickened digit into her slightly parted mouth.

"Do you truly desire for me to leave... Ambrosia?"
 
"You're rather full of surprises, Ambrosia. I didn't believe you to be the type who would so quickly resort to violence. Did I perhaps strike a nerve during my attempt at being... hospitable?"

Having gained some distance between herself and her colleague, she found it much easier to respond with the anger and outrage that had been simmering right along with the acute arousal that had persistently wound its' way through her body this night. Her tone was cutting as she put every ounce of venom she could muster into her words.

"Hospitable?! May I remind you, sir, that we work in a university and not a brothel!"

A part of her mind felt it important to chime in that she had only felt this way in her roommate's presence, which was in its’ self highly peculiar for her, but that train of thought was brushed aside. She had already noted that she would need to travel into town and address her baser nature in a more anonymous environment. Her reaction, so much stronger than her memory could recall it having been before, to his unwarranted advances only further served to underline how long she had truly neglected herself. The sound of Mr. Ryder's footsteps were enough to break her off from the train of thought she had barreling down. If she had lingered there a second longer, Ambrosia would have been likely to even consider this odious man as a possible partner. He was certainly willing enough.

His movement may have had broken away from her reverie, but it was the look in his eyes that cemented her resolve against her treacherous thoughts. She was very nearly shaking in anger, and a trace of fear, now as he began to close the distance between them. She wished very much that his footsteps would lead him out of her door, but luck was not with her that night. Perhaps he meant his words placating and respectful, but now she had some very forward actions to go right along with the taunting look that had lain so long in his eyes. If she had felt him to be a cad and a villain before, then he seemed absolutely predatory now. As she supposed herself to be the perceived prey, Ambrosia wished for little more than to leave herself, to run until she found one of the guards on campus and have her roommate detained. He had done much more than merely speak to her now. She could file a complaint and even press charges. It was that thought that gave her enough mental fortitude to stand still even as he leisurely strolled towards her, so sure that he could defeat her somehow. Never would she admit that he was, perhaps, correct in that assessment. Each step he took towards her seemed to steal just a fraction more of her resolve. It was a mistake to have gone so long without a lover. The merest of attentions, no matter how she rightly rejected them, was playing havoc with her biology. Her nipples were still tight with the memory of his fingertips on more chaste bits of flesh. With each ragged breath, they scraped achingly against the material stretched across her breasts.

"You say you want me to leave. But your voice... and your eyes... I just don't believe in the conviction behind your words."

Involuntarily, a small moan escaped her lips as he reached underneath her skirt to touch her. His fingers seemed to burn into her as he boldly stroked her over what were probably thoroughly useless panties. If he had delved deeper at that time, she would not have been able to stop him. As it was, all she could seem to do at the moment was helplessly clutch onto those sturdy bits of furniture behind her as the teacher's lithe fingers stroked her in almost just the manner her imagination had teased her with before. Every time he moved his touch, her body both reveled in the newly found skin he had sought to explore and mourned the loss of him from others. She had no fondness for this man but she most definitely wanted him and even worse, he now knew it.

There was look of mocking triumph in his gaze when his hand was blessedly removed from the inner sanctum of her skirts. To her everlasting shame, that movement was enough to elicit an unbidden, almost mournful kind of cry. Truly her body seemed to have at last taken its’ leave of what her higher intellect was so fervently screaming at her. As if to punctuate her impending surrender, Mr. Ryder seemed to be making a point of showing her his now thoroughly dampened hand and the sight neither shamed nor thrilled her. It was only a visual reminder of exactly why her knees were threatening to buckle, despite her death grip on the door handle behind her.

The last vestiges of a saner mind told her she should run, but then the distance between them was already closed, even as she pondered the thought of escape. Her breasts were acutely aware that they were now separated by only a couple layers of material from the man that had seen fit to drive her mad in these early morning hours. It was suitably distracting enough that she raised neither protest nor struggle when his hand pulled hers to the throbbing erection that was barely concealed by her roommate’s slacks.

"Do you see what I mean? I believe it may be beneficial for us both if we were to accommodate each other during our late hour of need."

While it was true that she did not stoop to chasing carnal pleasure as strenuously as her colleagues and students seemed to, Ambrosia was no stranger to the male anatomy. It had been bordering on a couple of years, but there had been a time when a certain part of her had been proud of learning how to pleasure the more masculine sex. So that when her fingers came in contact with the hard bulge, they stroked his length with no conscious effort from her. It was possible that she could not have stopped herself even if her mind was not already in tatters from his ministrations. The librarian generally preferred to think of herself as an intellectual but recent events had done more than enough to highlight that her body did not share her lofty ambitions when it was left alone for too long. Truthfully, there was something rather delicious about feeling him grind into her touch and a firmer grip was enough to cause his hips to buck in away that was answered by an almost painful need in her own groin.

"Do you truly desire for me to leave... Ambrosia?"

His fingers on her lips were almost a caress, never mind that they were slick with her own body’s gathering excitement towards long delayed sexual conquest, and his gaze never seemed to waver from her own, despite every extremely distracting thing that seemed to be happening between their bodies right now. She could almost fool herself into thinking this was something she had always wanted to happen from the start. That she was some secret closet member of his growing fans. Yet, his voice, his tone of absolute arrogance and certainty that she would have always fallen to his touch, that it had only been a matter of when he would raise his sights on her, cleared something of thoughtless lust that had so completely clouded her mind, revealing a bright glimmering pearl of anger underneath. It was enough for her to speak, to object.

"Yes."

If this were one of the trashy romance novels that she had been so very fond of in her youth, that breathy protest would have left her mouth moments before she would reach up and bring his lips crashing down upon hers. Like any good romantic hero, he would sweep her into his arms and kiss her until she wished nothing more than to live a slave to his carnal lusts as he was a slave to her heart. The tempting scenario did swirl in her mind enough to make her fingers twitch as she put both shaking hands against his chest. Unfortunately, this was real life. So that what happened was that she had managed to speak the word she was looking for, without being at all capable of giving it the disapproving tone she wished it to have, and pushed at the muscular form of the astrophysics professor with as much strength as she could muster. She did hope to be surprisingly strong for her size, as her job did entail the rather arduous physical labor of moving heavy tomes around all night.

Moving him was likened to moving a brick wall. Even if he was the type of man to workout and had very little but muscle on his frame right now, not being able to budge him an inch had her brow furrowing in confusion over this turn of events. Despite all odds, she was managing to protest, so he should at least have the decency to step back. Breaking her gaze from his also was taking a tremendous amount of effort but at least there she gained some ground. She did not concern herself with the tremble in her voice nor analyze its basis as she turned her head away from his touch and looked out at the gaping darkness of the hallway beyond. There was a touch of fight in her yet and she would be damned if she would let her traitorous baser needs keep her from giving it voice.

“I very much wish for you to leave.”
 
“Yes.”

The single word of rejection was enough to cause a slight look of surprise within the male’s eyes even as his hands continued to linger upon her beautiful young body. At the same time, there didn’t seem to be any big break in his cconfident demeanor aside from that subtle change within his dark eyes, as the Astrophysics teacher kept from pressuring his roommate any further when she began to press her hands upon his chest to attempt in pushing him away of herself. Truth be told, it wouldn’t have been terribly hard for him to fight against such a move if he’d wanted, which a big part of himself was tempted to do, only instead for the man to take his few steps back when enough pressure was applied for her point to be made in rejecting his advances.

His hands left her body, admittedly with some visible reluctance, before standing before the curvy young intellectual with a curious, yet seemingly not offended look to his continued rejection on her part. Honestly, there was a part of himself which was impressed by her control, even if he knew how easy it could be to forcibly take her and cloud her mind just enough to make the woman believe it to be just a dream like he’d done before. Why he didn’t do so now was an oddity for the hidden creature, who was perhaps, in his own way, impressed enough by her control to not wish in simply forcing the moment like he’d often do with the females of her species; tempting though it might be to have her moaning in pleasure upon her body while filling her in various positions at that moment.

“I very much wish for you to leave.”

Where other men would likely take such rejection with obvious disappointment, sadness or even anger, there was little visible cue of this within Mr. Ryder’s features. Instead, the man did look to her curiously, as if almost intrigued by the woman more then upset at her control, before giving an amused smirk to the woman and seemingly harboring little, if any, will will towards her for turning down that which he’d rather clearly desired. If anything, while not shown in his actions, it actually made him want her that much more, but the creature would refrain on this night, for there was little else to do during his time on this planet then to enjoy the potential cat and mouse game that he saw with the curvy young female.

“If that is what you wish.”

His voice came out rather calm, with little hint of any real frustration or disappointment to its tone. Almost as if he were accepting her decline of a simple, harmless offer for something far minor then the act of sexual intercourse. Stepping further away of Ambrosia, the man did take a moment to suddenly reach out with his right hand to reach for her chin in a swift, nearly impossible avoid motion that saw his fingers cradling upon her chin with a gentle, yet oddly firm enough grasp to keep her from jerking away so quickly hold on her lower jaw. His eyes sank into hers. His head leaning in towards her, almost as if contemplating stealing a kiss before making his departure, only to instead let a finger brush along her lower lips as he gave a parting offer.

“However, if you ever do change your mind on what you desire, then you only need but to ask and I’ll gladly be of service to your needs.”

With that, the man slowly removed his hand from her chin, before giving a surprisingly casual smile at the woman and turning to make his exit from her room. With a parting “Sweet dreams, Ambrosia” that surprisingly didn’t sound the least bit sarcastic or insincere, the man took the liberty of closing the door behind himself to allow her privacy for the remainder of the night. Or at least, that was what he’d want her to believe, as ‘Mr. Ryder’ stood outside for a moment as if needing to adjust to the change of atmosphere beyond her immediate vicinity. The air outside of her room was far less sweet. The feint traces of her upon his fingers and clothes being the only remnants of his roommate and fellow educators presence or arousal, as the man slowly left for his room, which likely helped to sooth any further concerns of Ambrosia’s as his footsteps could be heard making the short yet spacious trek to his own section of their shared living quarters.

Which wasn’t to say, however, that he was entirely finished with his previously started game with Ambrosia thus far. No, for upon closing the door and locking it shut behind himself, the handsome young professor moved toward the air vent which connected each of the rooms to another through a series of ducts. A cute little method of artificially circulating air and warmth by the natives here, which had proven itself very useful in recent days for better spying upon potential targets whenever he was in need of a little feast at the time or knowing where to find them for later ‘consumption’ as it were.

Leaning against the wall, positioned beneath the vent, the man watched as his human chest slowly changed to a darker gray color, which the formally ‘normal’ flesh already starting to shift about until a lengthy, slender tendril began to protrude upward from around the center of it. The slender, morphable appendage worked its way upward to the vent, before slipping through the grate and slowly, carefully making its way through the ducts in search of the very room which he’d just exited a minute or two prior.

“Now then, Ambrosia. Let’s see how one with such admirable self control as yourself deals with the lingering affects of temptation.” The male mused to himself with a smirk, as the tendril continued outward toward its intended destination.

When limiting himself on the amount of tentacles formed, the creature was capable of extending them outward for a remarkable distance, which had been useful when spying around the campus since his arrival here. Fortunately, Ambrosia’s bedroom was very close to his current location, which made it a breeze for him to reach the vent leading into her room, as the tendril slowly expanded into a more rounded shape. The tip of it began to slowly open, with a black, fleshy lens-like object forming near its center, which allowed its owner to see through its point of view with just a little effort on its part to focus upon said lens.

As this happened, the man allowed his own hand to move downward to his still aching arousal, which was left considerably in need of some relief after the brief glimpse of skill which the woman had shown when she initially began to pleasure him through his slacks. It was only a sample, but she certainly seemed to better understand how to touch a man to draw out further pleasure from his body then most of the girls that he’d sampled so far. Perhaps that was a small part of why he’d not forced her like before? A desire to get her more willingly active in the process of intimacy. Whatever the case may be, she had left him in need of some relief, and he intended on doing so while enjoying whatever ‘show’ she might put on in dealing with his lingering affects on her body.
 
Back
Top