Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 10-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #51
sexyskibunnysub
Virgin

My boyfriend tells me when I can and cannot cum now. It's so sexy. Mmmmm. I ask him for permission to cum. When I have been denied, it has been hard, but I am a good sub and I obey. It just builds it up for me and when I do finally cum, it is sooo intense.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:24 PM   #52
SubKekiLee
DrkSwords pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataxia.girl View Post
omfg my Daddy has so much control its insane.* It took me completely off guard.* There is seriously nothing like feeling like you have no power as a female submissive than to find out he can fuck you all night and neither you nor your body will make him cum till he feels like it.* He seems to be able to cum as soon or as late as he likes and i will be fucked mercilessly every moment until he feels like being done.
*I get this so well.. Sir has so much control as well.. most times we are playing he will last hours upon hours until he is ready to give me his *gift* it is amazing... and he loves to see me shake and shiver with excitement... he loves to deny me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylicious View Post
As far as using orgasm denial as a means for gaining or maintaining a man's attention, I've never had the need to do this and feel badly for anyone who does. However I've found it's a wonderful way to remind a sub who's in charge. I've denied a sub his orgasm for days as well as repeatedly during a session. However, I find it's much easier to deny his orgasm for days when we're apart. When we're together, I get too much pleasure from having him cum for me to send him away with a hard cock.
Well as a female sub, I am placed on denial for many reasons..... most times just before I see him and sometimes for punishment..* he has even denied me to orgasm when we are together when he wants it to be about him. and not me. I enjoy it for 2 reasons one it puts a smile on his face when he can control me like that and the orgasms that result from it are INTENSE.....

Old 10-01-2008, 03:56 PM   #53
castagnus
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyskibunnysub View Post
My boyfriend tells me when I can and cannot cum now. It's so sexy. Mmmmm. I ask him for permission to cum. When I have been denied, it has been hard, but I am a good sub and I obey. It just builds it up for me and when I do finally cum, it is sooo intense.
Never considered trying this but am anxious to do so soon.
Thanks for these insights.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:01 PM   #54
Lady_Guenivere
Sex is a two-way treat.

Incredibly hot...timing is everything though.
Makes me so fucking horny controlling my partners' orgasms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My writing...

Old 10-02-2008, 05:52 AM   #55
Harmony_1985
Sir's little slut

4 and a half hours last night I was denied.

It was absolutely killer, but the end result was worth it.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every damn second of it!!

Do Not PM For Cyber; You May Not Like The Reply!!

Old 10-02-2008, 09:51 AM   #56
Sun Tan Guy
Sunnin my buns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Midnight View Post
I do enjoy denying someone else their orgasms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauna View Post
I love controlling my slaves orgasm, but not for more than a day or two. I do it just to tease him, to remind him who own him. I love hearing him beg me let him cum.

Sometimes I let him work up to the point that he's going to cum and them distract him to break his concentration. I'll do that a few times and he has an amazing orgasm. Or, I'll tell him I'm not interested and we can try again tomorrow...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie_Borden View Post
Probably not... I've gone down both paths, a few hours of teasing and tormenting, as well as extended periods... I think the most was a bit over a week. One time as punishment, but it was usually used as a build up to a big weekend of fun. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Guenivere View Post
Incredibly hot...timing is everything though.
Makes me so fucking horny controlling my partners' orgasms.

Love the comments by Lady Guenivere, Fauna, Lizzie and Lady Midnight..

I have experienced Orgasm Denial for many many years and LOVE to beg.. .. Done it real life with my wife on occaision and online partners... In real life I have done the all day thing where I was teased from the time I woke up until nearly midnight.. My role to was to make her orgasm as many times as she wanted through out the day with my cock, mouth, fingers and her toys.. To tease me more she changed outfits throughout the day, (we stayed home the entire day), often she was fully naked, but then clothed, most of the time I was completely naked which made it even more erotic, at times she would tie me to the bed spread eagle on my back, tease me right to the edge then stop and leave me there for about 30 minutes to settle me down, then start over and over.. i remember one of those days incredibly well and when I was finally allowed to orgasm around midnight, I never got soft and we fucked for nearly an hour straight after that.. It was and is a heavenly erotic experience to have someone else control when and how you orgasm.. I LOVE IT....and it does make me even more aroused and horny.. and Im sure it has made my partner that same way.. they

I have had a few online friends (some here in Lit) that controlled permitting me when I could masturbate... The longest I have gone was two weeks and had to go on cam nearly daily demonstrating and proving that I made myself hard and brought myself to the edge and then stopped.. It was frustrating no doubt, but the unknown of when I can orgasm and how, for me is incredibly erotic.. I have worked in Controlling positions, so when I have a situation like this when a woman is controlling me, I just love it..

The only frustating thing is that doesnt happen to me as often as I would like, but when it does, it is great...

STG Unleased:
Me

My SRP Stories:

Story Her Day of Lust and Passion

Story Chick and Dick

Fantasy Land Story of Submission

Last edited by Sun Tan Guy : 10-02-2008 at 09:56 AM.

Old 11-17-2008, 07:40 PM   #57
AmishPantry
Experienced

I thrive on being denied an orgasm.

Old 11-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #58
mellowyellows
Orgasm Motivator

I enjoy doing this with my friends....I'm pretty mild, but I think they get the intense point!

Old 11-18-2008, 09:38 AM   #59
wicked2bme
Experienced

Thumbs up

Personally I love it. The longer the teasing the better the orgasm in the end !
should come
with closed
Mouths'' !!!
''Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one'' !!!
''Heaven don't want me, Hell's afraid I'll take over & Purgatory still has me on hold'' !!!

Old 11-19-2008, 12:12 AM   #60
creamedjeans
Virgin

I practice Teasing and Orgasm Denial with my girlfriend. We both really enjoy it. I have always loved holding off on my orgasm, even during "regular" sex. It just makes the orgasm feel so good and makes the whole experience last longer. Of course, like many here, I am not into long periods of denial. A few days to a week is fine with me. I really think going much longer than that is pointless. I am not into chastity. I have never used a chastity device, and though I am not against playing around with one, I couldn't see wearing one long term.

I think DevinEire made a great point. There needs to be a balance in play and the players need to know when to end the "game". I have also gotten those neglected feelings and become all emotional, even after 3-4 days. Of course, this really wasn't the intent of my girlfriend. It was the situation and what was going on with me. Open lines of communication, as in any Ds play, is important.

Personally, I feel that both people need to want to be in the period of denial. If someone just told me to 'not come' then never brought it up again, it just wouldn't work for me. I need her to drop me a sexy line, tease me, and keep the game going or I just lose interest.

Overall, I love it. It really gives me a sense of being under control. It is just plain hot! lol

Old 11-21-2008, 11:34 PM   #61
The_Good_Sub
Really Experienced

My favorite pastime is Orgasm denial. Love it and love the idea of ruined orgasms. I'm not sure if i can actually go through with the latter though. It's tough to deal with mentally and phisically.

here is a nifty thead i started a few months ago, please feel free to contribute. I hope the links aren't broke by now.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=601132

Old 11-29-2008, 06:54 PM   #62
rexfelis
Love the Shoulders

I enjoy denying my partner orgasm. If she really gets off on my orgasm, I sometimes will deny her that too. And I also enjoy forcing my partner to orgasm. I think I enjoy forcing orgasm to happen more than denying it though.

Old 11-30-2008, 03:03 AM   #63
NakedMale
Really Really Experienced

An ex was amazing at controling my orgasms, she would ride me and just as I was about to start to cum she would stop dead and forcefully say that i was not allowed to cum. She would do it several times until I was really sqirming and begging to cum. When she let me god it was so strong

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mynakedbody/

Old 12-04-2008, 06:28 PM   #64
KinkyKiki7
Virgin

My Master denied me of an orgasm for the last several days. It truly just made me want him more. Last night he finally allowed me to have my orgasm and it was phenomenal. Totally worth the wait!

Old 12-04-2008, 09:22 PM   #65
xxxpoisonxxx
Virgin

Being denied an orgasm is a major turn on for myself. It just builds it up so much. Although as someone else said previously - deny it too long and the sex drive disappears.
Anyways I love it when my man makes me beg.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:36 AM   #66
butterfly74
Virgin

I freak out when my Master mentions orgasm denial. I know that I shouldn't cum without his permission, but I can't help it. Everything he does feels so amazing to me and the way my body is wired I just cum over and over again...so if he were to follow through on that particular threat then he wouldn't be touching me at all. That would majorly suck

Old 12-10-2008, 12:44 AM   #67
butterfly74
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexfelis View Post
I enjoy denying my partner orgasm. If she really gets off on my orgasm, I sometimes will deny her that too. And I also enjoy forcing my partner to orgasm. I think I enjoy forcing orgasm to happen more than denying it though.
Forcing me to orgasm is something he does alot. He'll grab my hair and make me masturbate with out any rest..sometimes to 15-20 orgasms in a row. I'll beg for a small break at times because my heart will be racing so fast and I will be all hot, sweaty and breathless; occassionally he will allow that, but usually he'll just pull my hair harder and say "again." Or he'll twist my nipple for asking. It's one of the coolest tortures ever invented

Old 12-22-2009, 12:27 AM   #68
Younginlondon
Experienced

bump

cant see why theres hardly anyone who likes this .. there needs to be an increase in the population !!

Old 12-22-2009, 08:49 AM   #69
where

I love the idea of it, but given it is a pretty rare occurance and if I don't O regularly by myself, then I seem to lose the capapbility altogether...

Old 12-22-2009, 10:08 AM   #70
Windwardrail
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tan Guy View Post

Love the comments by Lady Guenivere, Fauna, Lizzie and Lady Midnight..

I have experienced Orgasm Denial for many many years and LOVE to beg.. .. Done it real life with my wife on occaision and online partners... In real life I have done the all day thing where I was teased from the time I woke up until nearly midnight.. My role to was to make her orgasm as many times as she wanted through out the day with my cock, mouth, fingers and her toys.. To tease me more she changed outfits throughout the day, (we stayed home the entire day), often she was fully naked, but then clothed, most of the time I was completely naked which made it even more erotic, at times she would tie me to the bed spread eagle on my back, tease me right to the edge then stop and leave me there for about 30 minutes to settle me down, then start over and over.. i remember one of those days incredibly well and when I was finally allowed to orgasm around midnight, I never got soft and we fucked for nearly an hour straight after that.. It was and is a heavenly erotic experience to have someone else control when and how you orgasm.. I LOVE IT....and it does make me even more aroused and horny.. and Im sure it has made my partner that same way.. they

I have had a few online friends (some here in Lit) that controlled permitting me when I could masturbate... The longest I have gone was two weeks and had to go on cam nearly daily demonstrating and proving that I made myself hard and brought myself to the edge and then stopped.. It was frustrating no doubt, but the unknown of when I can orgasm and how, for me is incredibly erotic.. I have worked in Controlling positions, so when I have a situation like this when a woman is controlling me, I just love it..

The only frustating thing is that doesnt happen to me as often as I would like, but when it does, it is great...
I could not have stated this better myself. I love it.

Old 12-24-2009, 05:35 AM   #71
radepor
Literotica Guru

Orgasm Self-Denial

I don't think I've ever been in the position of denying or being denied permission to orgasm, in the sense I think it's being discussed here.

However, I may have experienced a "self-inflicted" form.

I like urethral sounds. That is, I like to stick things up (or down, depending on your orientation) my dick.

It is not actually recommended; but, I manually stimulate myself to orgasm but am mechanically prevented from achieving full orgasm.

It's very, very "different".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Younginlondon View Post
Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?

Old 12-26-2009, 03:30 PM   #72
prostation
Virgin

Lightbulb And so ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipples4U View Post
Coital cephalalgia. Look it up.
At first I thought you were just telling him off in french or something, but I did ( look it up ), and ...

Firstly, don't, ever, fuss over because you won't / can't ever have an orgasm from intercourse - more than half of the women of the world go through their entire lives without ever having an orgasm - join the club.

Now, I have a very interesting question for you. Off topic, but I don't think anybody would mind - free speech, yada yada yada ...

Clearly you're in a relationship and sexually active - maybe even in love - don't you think if your partner really cared for you, he wouldn't force you to have sex at all? Would he not prefer to remain celibate all his life than to give you pain? What is love, really, and is there anything like love at all in this world? And for people who'll point out his needs, my answer is, if his needs are more important for him than his love for her, if there is such a thing in the world, then let him go fuck hookers and leave her alone.

I mean, think about it. What is more important in our lives? The physical act of sex, or the intimate bonding of hearts, minds and souls ? Lennon, turn in your grave - we no longer need you.

P.S - I don't feel sorry for you, or in fact any sympathy at all, really. Atleast you will now choose a mate carefully - unlike me - having Dependent Personality Disorder - I shall either choose mates indiscriminately, or shall forever be alone.

Old 12-26-2009, 07:56 PM   #73
Andrianya
Bound to Please

I think I would say that I enjoy orgasm DELAY more than denial. I may want to cum nearly right away but waiting a few hours while teasing and playing is SO gratifying. And the having to wait and loosing the choice is very hot to me. But I agree with earlier statements that too much denial and too much wait can kill the atmosphere that you are trying to create. It is definitely a delicate balance.
They'd eaten every one.

--Lewis Carroll, The Walrus and the Carpenter

Old 12-31-2009, 01:38 AM   #74
oneguy4fun
Experienced

I love it. I must always ask my wife's permission to cum. She teases me constatly and keeps me in a perpetual state of arousal. Often times I go a few weeks without orgasm. I love the way she tease me. I love the feeling of constant horniness. I'm addicted to T&D.

Old 12-31-2009, 06:33 AM   #75
kellieanne
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younginlondon View Post
Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?
I find it very erotic to be told to not have an orgasm and the build up is what makes it all that more erotic cause the endiing orgasm is amazing!