dragons dreams OCC

wolfknight20

Literotica Guru
this is a thread based on the dragons of pern series more to the point its set in the Harper hall trilogy time frame and for those that haven't read the books or need a refresher coarse pern is set up as a feudal system the dragon riders protect pern from thread the dragon riders live in the weyrs and are tithed food and materials like clothe and other things since they don't have time or land to use

they live in old volcanoes and hollowed mountings they bound with there dragons at birth there are 5 colors of dragon the gold which are the queen dragon and are rode by females
the bronze dragons which are the strongest and biggest of the males
the browns which are slightly smaller and rode by males as well
blues are the same size as browns and are also male and then there are the greens that are female and rode by females usually

since i chose this time frame there are also firelizards which are like small cousins to the dragons and can be impressed as well so if you like you can have one as a pet in the story my next post is a rough idea of a bio just post here and ill let you know if its OK I'm easy to get along with but there might be a thing or two that needs changed

Possible characters...
Dragonriders (no Wingleaders/Weyrleaders/Weyrwomen/Etc unless its well discussed beforehand, as this should stay somewhat close to the way it is in the books. Those positions will be NPCed or played by people who have good knowledge of the story universe.)

Weyrfolk (Lots of room here)

Hold/Craft Folk (Even more room, but again, please no leaders unless its been discussed and you KNOW the universe)

Dragons (Odd part to play, but could be quite fun. Would be a novel experience to write/read about a mating flight from the dragons perspective...

this is mine
drake was a Harper till he was chosen by green canius so now he is one of the few Harper /dragon riders there are he plays a pipe instrument and his about 5'7" tall with long blond hair and is a hopeless romantic but still the lady's like him he has a blue fire lizard named wolf that's always close to him
__________________i play both my dragon and drake

Back