Old 01-05-2013, 06:34 AM   #1726
LordMorningwood
Literotica Guru
 
LordMorningwood's Avatar
 
LordMorningwood is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Hellfire Club, c/o Medmenham Abbey
Posts: 612
Just discovered this thread. Breathtaking! Subscribed. Your attitude is every bit as sexy as your pics, and that's saying something!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #1727
totaldominator
Literotica Guru
 
totaldominator's Avatar
 
totaldominator is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyPinkBitch View Post
Here's a few pics.. I hope you enjoy.

Comments, of course, are welcome!
Just found this thread amazing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #1728
teocan
Really Experienced
 
teocan's Avatar
 
teocan is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 250
like the third pic best ...like the sexual tension in ur thighs and the look on ur face like you might want some cock in ur mouth
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #1729
VaGentleOne
Who wants to peak?
 
VaGentleOne's Avatar
 
VaGentleOne is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sunny South Carolina
Posts: 5,764
Always a treat with you around. I love the panty hose series. Now I can't count the times I have used your thread and images to cum with but there are many! Oh the thoughts you invoke.
__________________


Pierced. Any stories and or feedback? Its sure been fun so far.

Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.


  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #1730
Scarlett_69
Really Experienced
 
Scarlett_69's Avatar
 
Scarlett_69 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Coast
Posts: 186
Amazing pics....very hot...
__________________
You can sleep with a blonde..you can sleep with a brunette..but you will never get ANY sleep with a redhead.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 09:52 PM   #1731
FunkyPinkBitch
Literotica Guru
 
FunkyPinkBitch's Avatar
 
FunkyPinkBitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaGentleOne View Post
Always a treat with you around. I love the panty hose series. Now I can't count the times I have used your thread and images to cum with but there are many! Oh the thoughts you invoke.
Very Nice!!.....
__________________
If you want to find me google my username!
_____________________________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #1732
FunkyPinkBitch
Literotica Guru
 
FunkyPinkBitch's Avatar
 
FunkyPinkBitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMorningwood View Post
Just discovered this thread. Breathtaking! Subscribed. Your attitude is every bit as sexy as your pics, and that's saying something!
Quote:
Originally Posted by totaldominator View Post
Just found this thread amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_69 View Post
Amazing pics....very hot...
Quote:
Originally Posted by teocan View Post
like the third pic best ...like the sexual tension in ur thighs and the look on ur face like you might want some cock in ur mouth
Hope everyone had some Happy Holidays!! Been very busy, I'll see what I can do to add some fresh pics to my thread. I'm sure you'll all be waiting anxiously (I hope)!
__________________
If you want to find me google my username!
_____________________________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #1733
morninwould
Literotica Guru
 
morninwould is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyPinkBitch View Post
Hope everyone had some Happy Holidays!! Been very busy, I'll see what I can do to add some fresh pics to my thread. I'm sure you'll all be waiting anxiously (I hope)!
Just keep posting, I could look at your fucking signature all day. You and your feet are fucking hot.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2013, 10:17 PM   #1734
brent1814
Really Experienced
 
brent1814 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northeast
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyPinkBitch View Post
Here's a few pics.. I hope you enjoy.

Comments, of course, are welcome!
Enjoyed them very much. Very sexy my dear.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 12:47 PM   #1735
FunkyPinkBitch
Literotica Guru
 
FunkyPinkBitch's Avatar
 
FunkyPinkBitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 846
Oh My Word!

As you all know, I'm slightly twisted, selling things online and ebay.. well ebay suspended my account for at least one year! They removed my 2 of my listings for not being in the adult category, when there were TONS of the same items in the category I posted in and also removed one FROM THE ADULT CATEGORY, saying it should be in adult.. smh!

They said apparently I was causing waves with vetted sellers in those categories and they were reporting my stuff. Can you believe that?? I'm appealing the suspension, but I have a feeling ebay doesn't care about the little guy!

I'm going to keep on pushing, though!!!

How's 2013 starting off for all of you????
Attached Images
File Type: gif wevibe-ss1.gif (66.3 KB, 1253 views)
File Type: gif pov-ss1.gif (72.4 KB, 1026 views)
File Type: jpg image_20-2.jpg (75.0 KB, 1912 views)
File Type: jpg image_19-2.jpg (56.7 KB, 989 views)
__________________
If you want to find me google my username!
_____________________________________


Last edited by FunkyPinkBitch : 02-12-2013 at 12:51 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #1736
Pj2424143
Literotica Guru
 
Pj2424143 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyPinkBitch View Post
As you all know, I'm slightly twisted, selling things online and ebay.. well ebay suspended my account for at least one year! They removed my 2 of my listings for not being in the adult category, when there were TONS of the same items in the category I posted in and also removed one FROM THE ADULT CATEGORY, saying it should be in adult.. smh!

They said apparently I was causing waves with vetted sellers in those categories and they were reporting my stuff. Can you believe that?? I'm appealing the suspension, but I have a feeling ebay doesn't care about the little guy!

I'm going to keep on pushing, though!!!

How's 2013 starting off for all of you????
Good start to the new year here.
Btw one of you images is not working
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 12:52 PM   #1737
FunkyPinkBitch
Literotica Guru
 
FunkyPinkBitch's Avatar
 
FunkyPinkBitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj2424143 View Post
Good start to the new year here.
Btw one of you images is not working
Fixed, Thank you!
__________________
If you want to find me google my username!
_____________________________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 01:05 PM   #1738
secondtimer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
hey just found your thread look forward to looking into it in greater detail
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 01:13 PM   #1739
cloneguy9
Really Experienced
 
cloneguy9 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 209
Just found your thread and LOVE what I see so far!! Super sexy!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 06:33 PM   #1740
foxtrot72
Really Experienced
 
foxtrot72's Avatar
 
foxtrot72 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Charleston Area, SC
Posts: 271
Sucks about your e-bay... best of luck with it!

As for the wevibe3, my wife and I bought one a little while back and LOVE it. The thing is incredible for both of us!

Finally, very sexy shoes, I love em!
__________________



Mrs_foxtrot72 and my photo thread:
Pregnant wife playing
Mr. and Mrs. Fox live
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #1741
FunkyPinkBitch
Literotica Guru
 
FunkyPinkBitch's Avatar
 
FunkyPinkBitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtrot72 View Post
Sucks about your e-bay... best of luck with it!

As for the wevibe3, my wife and I bought one a little while back and LOVE it. The thing is incredible for both of us!

Finally, very sexy shoes, I love em!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneguy9 View Post
Just found your thread and LOVE what I see so far!! Super sexy!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtimer View Post
hey just found your thread look forward to looking into it in greater detail
Thanks it's always a pleasure posting here!
__________________
If you want to find me google my username!
_____________________________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #1742
billrichards41
okay then
 
billrichards41's Avatar
 
billrichards41 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: right here... where else would I be
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyPinkBitch View Post
As you all know, I'm slightly twisted, selling things online and ebay.. well ebay suspended my account for at least one year! They removed my 2 of my listings for not being in the adult category, when there were TONS of the same items in the category I posted in and also removed one FROM THE ADULT CATEGORY, saying it should be in adult.. smh!

They said apparently I was causing waves with vetted sellers in those categories and they were reporting my stuff. Can you believe that?? I'm appealing the suspension, but I have a feeling ebay doesn't care about the little guy!

I'm going to keep on pushing, though!!!

How's 2013 starting off for all of you????
Love the heels
__________________
xoxo
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 10:14 PM   #1743
morninwould
Literotica Guru
 
morninwould is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,093
The shoes on this thread are fucking hot. . .and so are the feet in em
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2013, 11:58 PM   #1744
gentledemands
Really Really Experienced
 
gentledemands's Avatar
 
gentledemands is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of denial
Posts: 428
Where did YOU come from?

Where did YOU come from?



Absolutely fabulous. I can't believe I've missed your thread. Subscribed. I can almost imagine my hands roaming over your hips and thighs... or sliding between. Okay, maybe not just my hands.

Thank you so much.
__________________
Hoping some day, some of it can be restored.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #1745
mranyguy
.maybe a mutiny of clowns
 
mranyguy's Avatar
 
mranyguy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Find your happy place!
Posts: 5,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyPinkBitch View Post
As you all know, I'm slightly twisted, selling things online and ebay.. well ebay suspended my account for at least one year! They removed my 2 of my listings for not being in the adult category, when there were TONS of the same items in the category I posted in and also removed one FROM THE ADULT CATEGORY, saying it should be in adult.. smh!

They said apparently I was causing waves with vetted sellers in those categories and they were reporting my stuff. Can you believe that?? I'm appealing the suspension, but I have a feeling ebay doesn't care about the little guy!

I'm going to keep on pushing, though!!!

How's 2013 starting off for all of you????
It never seemed like they did when I was on there. But I never sold that much.

Those heels are amazing!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #1746
FunkyPinkBitch
Literotica Guru
 
FunkyPinkBitch's Avatar
 
FunkyPinkBitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by mranyguy View Post
It never seemed like they did when I was on there. But I never sold that much.

Those heels are amazing!!
thanXXX
__________________
If you want to find me google my username!
_____________________________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2013, 11:19 AM   #1747
FunkyPinkBitch
Literotica Guru
 
FunkyPinkBitch's Avatar
 
FunkyPinkBitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 846
Happy Valentine's Day! How Many Orgasms Can You Achieve Today, And How Did You Get There???....
__________________
If you want to find me google my username!
_____________________________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2013, 11:33 AM   #1748
tbearatl
Literotica Guru
 
tbearatl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Close to Disney
Posts: 2,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyPinkBitch View Post
Happy Valentine's Day! How Many Orgasms Can You Achieve Today, And How Did You Get There???....
one so far before leaving for work...looking at pics on Lit. have a couple more planned for the day... we will see how it goes.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2013, 03:12 PM   #1749
FunkyPinkBitch
Literotica Guru
 
FunkyPinkBitch's Avatar
 
FunkyPinkBitch is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbearatl View Post
one so far before leaving for work...looking at pics on Lit. have a couple more planned for the day... we will see how it goes.
and hopefully a few pics of......ME
__________________
If you want to find me google my username!
_____________________________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2013, 04:15 PM   #1750
BigDaddy71231863
Literotica Guru
 
BigDaddy71231863's Avatar
 
BigDaddy71231863 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,009
There are not words available to describe how amazingly delicious you are. Thanks for sharing your highly edible self.
__________________
Refractory periods are for whimps!

Sex Quiz Results - You Scored as Dominant

Exhibitionist / Voyeur - 100%
Dominant -100%
Experimental - 64%
Bondage - 29%
Switch - 25%
Vanilla - 21%
Degradation - 14%
Masochist - 7%
Submissive - 4%

Sounds about right...

Take your test here: http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Sex/poeticthinker/do-yo…
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.