elven seduction: open to one female

The_gladiator

Avatar of Fantasy
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Posts
24,485
Historians note: This story takes place in a land of elves similar to that of the forgotten realms or other fantasy worlds, however it is set in no world specifically. It is a tale full of lust and love, and seduction. Will the heroin win the hero's heart? Read on to find out.

Moderator's note: This story is currently open to one female, and interested persons should pm myself for more details and permission before posting.

as always this is a work of fiction, resemblance to anything real is coincidence.


IC

Valen gently rapped his longfingered hands over Elia's gently positioning her fingers on how to pull the string. "Just use two fingers, one on either side of the arrow to pull back the string. This way you aren't pulling the arrow you are pulling the string and the arrow just goes with it." His hands dwarfed her tiny ones but he managed to show her what he meant.
Valen had been working as Elia's peer tutor for going on 8 years now. Her father had wanted his only child to have a confidant, a tutor close to her own age, one who could treat her like an older brother would, someone who would develop enough of a friendship with her that when his rare wasting sickness took his life, wouldn't leave Elia totally alone. Even if she was alone, he wanted someone who could teach her to do all the things she might need to know to survive. Gender roles were not strictly enforced in the elven society, however Elia's mother had been a traditionalist, she had not wanted her daughter to learn the ways of men, the way of the warrior. When her mother was killed in a human raid close to 20 years previously, both Elia and her father were determined that Elia learn to protect herself. It took the two a while to find someone who could meat all their needs. Valen was just the one to fit their desires and had worked with her for some time. He was about 55 years her senior, however in the land of the humans he might easily be said to be only 4 to 5 years older if that.
Just the year before Valen, along with half the village had attended a celebration marking Elia's transition to elven adulthood, which coencided with her 99th birthday. Although Elia had looked like a woman for ny on 30 years, the comunity only recognised her as a full adult with full responsibility for herself at 99.
As such, any thoughts Valen might have had for Elia were smashed by his belief in elven custom. Sexual attraction was accepted for elves of adult maturity but not of age, and for true adults, but there was no interaction across that line. Little did Valen know that now that Elia was an adult, she no longer felt compelled to hide her feelings for him, feelings of love, desire, and closeness. He certainly was not expecting the seduction that was to come. For she knew she was a woman, and wanted Valen to see her as such.
Valen smiled down at Elia, "Now try it holding the arrow just like that." he said pulling his arms from around her to brush back his hair that had escaped its thong behind his head. He had black hair, and green eyes, which was common among high elves, although not as common as the blue eyed blonde haired elves such as Elia. He watched and waited, hoping Elia would make the shot, she had been a slow learner, but was getting better with each week that passed. With every day even. What she lacked in skill she made up for with enthusiasm and determination. He smiled as he thought of her progress, "And try not to lose this arrow ok? I'm tired of making new." he teased, in truth in the beginning she had lost quite a few arrows and Valen had patiently made new ones making Elia help. These days she rarely made a shot go so wild that they could not find the shaft. However, this did not stop Valen from teasing her.
 
Elia

Elia felt his large hands cover hers, guiding her small fingers to the shaft of the arrow, pulling it back strongly before releasing it, the shot rang true; striking the target dead center.

Elia consciously leaned back into his strength and warmth, fighting to keep her mind on the lesson. Her body molded by his sent daggers of sensation through her, pooling in her belly then dropping lower. The moisture condensing between her legs spurred by his touch sent a tiny shiver through her core.

She nearly tottered when he suddenly released her to brush back the strands of black hair that had escaped the dark, leather thong behind his neck. Elia watched his hands rake through that mane of hair, distractedly pushing it back into place only to have the wind whip it around his face yet again.

How she longed to tuck those errant pieces of silken strands behind his ears! Her lips opened as she watched him, nearly telling him of her desire to do so.

"And try not to lose this arrow ok? I'm tired of making new."

Elia giggled. Her laugh still that of a young girl, enjoying his teasing remarks.

"Valen, I have not lost an arrow in many moons."

Just to show off, she continued looking at him while she loosened the arrow. It struck true, nearly splitting his down the center with its accuracy.
 
Valen sighed, "see there I will have to make a new one anyway." he said faking a scowl. "Tell me why I had to show you how to hold the string yet again, if you are so good?" he teased poking her in the shoulder, "Now try to hit that one." he said sighting down his arm pointing to one much farther away, one of the nearer targets he himself used. He was smiling to himself, if she was going to show off he would set her greater challenges. "A blind man can hit a target at 50 paces, not so easy when the distance is greater." he chastized in his way with a smile on his face. He had grown to know her well over the years, and yet there was that little distance between them. This was normal to him and he did not even notice that there was such a distance between them. As Valen waited for her to take the shot he retighed his hair, trying to tame it in the strong breaze, "Do not forget to take into account the wind." he advised scanning the skys for any possible rain clouds, if it were going to rain, he would have to get Elia home less her father worry about her gone all night.
 
Elia lifted one eyebrow, the light hairs shining beneath the late day sun.

"I see. So, a man," Elia cleared her throat at this, "could hit that target at 50 paces blind? Hmph!"

Elia looked up at Valen then set her bow down in the cradle near their feet.

"Here Valen, let me do that." She turned him with exasperation, reaching up to smooth his long hair with her hands.

The touch of silk beneath her able hands stunned her. Of course she had touched him before, but this was different. The desire to sink her hands deeply into the beauty of the ebony mass was enough to set her hands to trembling.

Quickly and ably, she smoothed the strands from his forehead, placing the smaller ones behind his ears. Again she smoothed it from forehead to back, as though petting a great maned lion.

Yes, that is how she envisioned him, a lion of great strength with a mane of purest black. With his back to her, he could not see her close her eyes and enjoy his warmth as she stroked his hair back into place. The leather thong was wet from being held between her teeth, making it a bit more difficult to put back into place.

"There, that should do it. Perhaps it's time for a trim Valen? I would be happy to accomodate you in that area."

Elia's laughed tinkled along the air, she was sure he would never forget the last time she had tried to trim his hair. Of course, she had been very young and he had been asleep. But no matter, the job had gotten done. Her selective memory forgot to remind her of the spanking she had received afterward however.

Eyeing the new target, a branch over 100 paces away she asked him in her teasing air,

"Valen, is it your wish that I hit the branch or the largest leaf hanging from the branch just beneath it?"
 
Last edited:
he allowed her to smooth his hair, "But if I trimmed it, the strands would only get more in my way." he commented as he turned to face her, "I would not let you near me with a knife if you were going to cut bread and I were starving." he teased, although truth be told her skill with dagger and knife were farely adept. "Ok I take that back, but you're not going anywhere near my hair with something sharp." he said.
He scrutinized the target, "I'm going to tell you to aim for the branch, more chance I might actually be able to find the arrow." he murmered turning his gaze back to the clouds that were deffinately moving their way. He was distracted dividing his attention. "Sky hasn't returned." he murmered, referring to his falcon, who was often around the young man, He knew well that the bird could protect herself from storms as easily as she avoided human arrows, however this did not stop him from fretting about her whenever the weather was foul as this promised to be. "Should I escort you home Elia?" he asked absently forgetting she was preparing to take the shot, "Wouldn't want to get caught in the rain, water never hurt anyone. However, you're so small you'd catch a cold." he said the hint of teasing returning with this last comment.
 
Elia sited the arrow, aiming for the leaf and the branch. Pulling the tight string back with her able arms, she held it, released her breath as Valen had taught her and let the arrow go with a gentle, almost soft movement. The sound of it whooshed away, piercing the leaf, skewering it into the branch over 150 paces away.

"Sky is fine," Elia remarked without looking at Valen or the arrow. Instead, her liquid blue eyes looked up and over the tree line. Elia knew exactly where Sky was, and decided to give away Sky's secret.

"I am sure Sky is out .... carousing Valen." Now she did turn to look at him, laughing out right by his stunned look.

"Valen, she is a grown, mature falcon after all. She is well past the time of her maturity. I am sure is also more than ready to taste the forbidden fruits of a male...ummm.. falcon's gifts. Yes?"

Elia felt her face blush hotly at the direct reference to her own situation. Still, she kept her bright blue eyes locked on the brilliant green ones now looking at her in consternation.
 
Valen looked at her, completely missing the refference to herself, "Aye I suppose you might be right, but you'd think she would let me know." he said turning to look up over his house. Direct communication between Valen and his bird was rare, that wasn't one of Valen's most adept skills, speaking to animals was a gift in his family, just not one he found much of within himself. "Perhaps you are right afterall, it is past time she should raise young." He turned back to Elia, "You never answered my question, should I walk you home? Nice shot by the way." he added offhand giving her a small smile. He then spotted Raine, his female elven cat. His eyes focused when he saw she was limping, "What's the matter girl?" he said, he knew she was coming home because of the pending rain, but why was she limping. He squatted before his cat folding his long legs so he could examine her, "Come here Elia, she likes you as well as me, I need to look at her, will you hold her?" His hands were gentle trying to soothe the animal. "Its ok girl, its ok, its Valen...ssshhh now." he murmered. Elven cats were highly intelligent, and although Valen treated any animal with the utmost respect he treated his cat with even more. Of course the cats weren't sentient however they possessed an intelligence that was startling sometimes.
 
Elia continued to ignore Valen's prompting to return home due to the impending rain. She had prayed to the Gods for a storm, trapping her within his warm home and was not going to cave it before it even hit full force. By the looks of the clouds, it was going to be a bad one, thankfully. Elia smiled inwardly, contemplating the evening ahead.

"Oh sweet dear," Elia croned to Raine as she lifted her. The cat grew quiet at Elia's gentle touch, nuzzling into the crook of her arm.

"What is it Valen? Can you tell?" Worriedly, Elia tried to peer around Valen's big hands while he examined and probed the lovely cat's body. A giant thunder clap exploded just beyond the ridge of trees, startling both Raine and Elia at the same time.
 
Valen swore slightly as he was startled by the thunder having to put out a hand so he didn't fall over, "Bring her inside before it pores." Valen said, "You're father will understand." he said scooping up the bows and quiver, "We'll look at her inside.

Rather than taking the rope or other ways he used the ramp that his cat and any other who could not use the rope lader used. He mostly did this to keep an eye on Raine as Elia carried her ahead of him into his small treehouse. Valen quickly moved to stoke the fire which was enclosed in a clay and stone harth. He layed the bows against the wall as he stirred up the fire so there would be more light, "Bring her over here, It looks as if her rear leg's been broken." he said worry for his friend, even if she was just a cat.
"Its ok girl, I know you don't like thunder, its ok." another clap was accompanied by a low grunt from Valen, and a thin line of blood down his hand where the cat had clawed him, "I know that hurts girl but you need to let me look." His hands were gentle, the back of his wrist occasionally brushing across Elia's breast, however he didn't notice his attention on his feline friend. "What in the world could have caused that." he murmered as he began to rap the cat's leg forming a splint after he set the bone, causing a youl from the cat, "I'm sorry if she scratched you." Valen murmered to Elia bending close to watch what he was doing. Irritated he reached up to shove his hair in its tail out of his face. "Can you tilt her just a little?" he asked Elia.
 
Elia spoke softly to the cat, encouraging her to hold still. She watched the blood well up on Valen's hand where Raine had struck out in pain. Elia longed to place her lips on the wound and heal it for him.

"Can you tilt her just a little?"

Elia did as she was asked, moving Raine towards her body, placing Valen's hands closer to her well formed breasts. Even with the storm raging outside and Raine's obvious discomfort, the heat of Valen's hand sent tingles of desire throughout Elia's body.

"What... what do you think happened to her, Valen?"
 
"I don't know, I would have said a fight, but there's no claw marks. I can't see this one falling either, the bruising almost suggests she was struck by something." Further examination of the cat which involved moving his hands over the cat, so near to Elia's breasts found his answer. "She was hit by something, look here two of her ribs have been broken, the thicker fir of her sides hides the bruising." his face showed concern, "But who would have thrown something at, or kicked my cat?" he asked, "She is practically the mother to half the cats in the area, everyone loves her, she's so kind to everyone..." his voice trailled off and Valen rose and moved next to the fire place and with out a sound strung his bow, the only sound the twong of the string fitting into its groove. He said nothing for a long moment the significance of his actions filling the air, valen never strung his bow, save for practice, and then he often just used elia's he rarely ever strung his own longbow, the one he had used during his time as an elven patroler.
"You're staying here tonight, I don't want you walking home, storm or no storm, you are not to go outside without me without my permission." his face was very concerned. He answered her unanswered questions, "Goblins, humans, we have not had a raid for some time, someone deliberately hurt this cat, and I'm not taking any chances Even if it was something natural or the like it doesn't feel right." he kept the bow there but was prepared. He moved back to Elia and lifted the cat laying her in her bed he had made her long ago, "Rest my dear." he murmered, "I'll bring you something to eat soon." he added.
 
"I'm sorry if she scratched you." Valen murmered to Elia...

Elia had not noticed the scratches until Valen removed Raine from her arms, placing her in her soft, hand-made bed.

"Gnomes... or Humans Valen?" Elia's face turned red, nearly as red as the blood staining her hand where she had covered the deep scratches made by Raine in her pain.

"There have been none sighted in over, twenty years that I know of?"

The thought of their sacred land being desecrated by the presence of either of those creatures, turned her stomach. Though she was still young, she remembered well the last time Humans had tried to raid their Elfen Lands; the pillaging, raping and killing still brought Elia nightmares on occassion.

Elia released her torn blouse, unconsciousy displaying the soft vee of her breasts and the streak of blood smeared across the right one. Bending quickly, she retrieved her bow and quivers.

"I am going with you Valen, as is my right."
 
Valen raised a hand, "Peace my lady." he said softly, "No one is going anywhere, if we are needed we will be summoned, there is no need to start a panic, or do you so doubt our trained elven scouts now that your own skills grow stronger?" he chastized softly. "We will know if the goblins or Humans are near, or better still, if they are orcs we will smell them long in advance." he said trying to lighten the mood. "Did she hurt you?" Valen asked walking towards Elia, gently turning her to face him his eyes gaging the damage to the soft skin of Elia's chest, not even noticing or caring that to do so he was oagling her breasts. "Let me get something for that, you never know where that poor cat's been." with that he moved off taking a small bottle with a salve from a shelf. He returned, "Are you going to let me do it right, or are you going to try to do it?" he asked softly a hint of teasing there, but it was obvious in his eyes that he wanted to do it, not to touch her creamy skin, no rather he wished to do it for he felt responsible for the deep scratch. It was his cat after all.
 
Elia looked down startled to see how much blood had smeared across her right breast. Looking up at Valen, her face heated. His face was full of paternal concern, which brought renewed heat to her face; the heat of frustration this time.

"I would be most grateful if you would dress the slight wound for me Valen." Elia sat at the table beneath the bright lights of the candles, awaiting his ministrations.

Watching him closely as returned with the salve, she tossed her mane of bright blonde hair over her shoulder, giving him easy access to the ... injury. Elia reached up and deftly unbuttoned several more buttons, moving the silky material further aside.

In her mind, she saw him move the material just a tiny bit more to display her hardened nipple, brushing it with the back of his hand before bending down to kiss her pouty lips...

Elia jumped at his touch, her mind having taken her to a forbidden place. To cover her fluster, Elia winced as though the injury hurt.
 
he gently cleaned the wound, "Your skin is very soft." he murmered as he worked, although it seemed more a curiosity rather than an acknowledgement of something she probably took pride in. his hands were gentle as he worked, "It does not look like it will need stitches, but this will sting a little." Valen provided his free hand to her to squeaze if she needed while he slowly applied the healing salve to the wound, only after applying the first which would burn like hell did he apply the soothing cream which would deaden the pain. "I appologise for having to touch you in such a, how do I say, awkward place, but it needed seen to." he said softly screwing the lids back on the two jars. "I am sure that Raine did not mean to cause you pain." he added softly.
 
"No, no...I know she didn't Valen." Elia reached for his hand, thinking to place it back upon her breast but he had already turned and was placing the lid back on the salve.

"It feels and looks better already Valen, see?" Elia moved so he would be able to look directly at her chest if he so chose. She neglected to button it back to its original state, nearly screaming in frustration at his lack of interest.

"Your...your hands are... nice Valen." Elia's face blushed slightly at the direct intimation.
 
He held his hands up considering them, they were slender, nothing like hers in that department, but very elven. WIth long graceful fingers, "Thank you." he said finally considering his hands rather normal, "They resemble my fathers I am told." he added. He rested a hand on her shoulder, "Did she get you anywhere else before I put the salve away?" he asked just then remembering that his own hand had been scratched. He popped the jar open again and began to apply salve to his one hand. He was well practiced at applying it to his own hand, however he wondered if she would offer to do it for him, seeing as he had helped her. It did not make a big difference either way, however he was curious what her next action would be. "What do you feel like for dinner?" he added as he pressed a cloth to his hand to get it to stop bleeding first.
 
"Here Valen, let me care for that for you."

Elia reached out, taking his large hand in hers. Very slowly, Elia bent over, her eyes never leaving his, and slowly licked the droplets of blood from the back of his hand. Her tongue, her saliva was warm on his hand, the sweetness of her giving bringing a gentle warmth as it took the sting away.

Her blouse still hung open in front of him, the scratches across her chest raised, red welts, glistening from the healing salve he had placed there himself.

"There, how does that feel now, Valen?" Although finished, Elia did not let go of his big hand, both of hers holding it near her exposed chest.
 
He blushed, having forgotten her family line's particular gift. He had forgotten how...intimate it could be. It had never seemed such when her father did it in battle, but when she did it it seemed different. Why was that? He looked at her a slight flush of red appearing on his cheeks and it appeared that just for a moment she might have cracked his calm, "Thank you Elia, I was not aware you inherited that particular gift." he said. He looked down at the scratch and could see the blood had stopped and he could tell it was already closing. "Well I know it won't get infected then." he murmered, "That is if your gift is as strong as your fathers."
 
Elia saw his blush and felt her own heat rising. He had finally responded to her. Her heart beat painfully in her chest. She wished she knew more of how to woo a man into her bed.

She had been kissed, even fondled in the past; but her position within the Elfen Lands and the health of her father kept most would be suitors and lovers away. Perhaps even her father had ordered a dictate through the kingdom that any male wishing to love Elia, must first offer his hand in marriage. It was not unheard of for royalty.

Elia sighed. All of the other Elfen women her age had long ago felt the treasured kiss of a man's member between their legs. Elia felt her own moisture form yet again at the thought of Valen lowering himself onto her, piercing her maidenhead with lust and desire.

"That is if your gift is as strong as your fathers."

Elia shook her head to clear her distracted thoughts.

"I have been told honored teacher and friend of mine, that my gift is even stronger than my fathers." Elia smiled teasingly at the man standing just inches away from her, her blouse still open displaying her shapely mounds.

"And, " Elia affected her most sulty smile and voice, lowering her eyes demurely,

"I have also been told I have been twice gifted with my mother's talents, Valen."

There, she had placed the gauntlet at his feet, she held her breath in anticipation of his response and reaction.
 
Last edited:
Valen looked up from his hand into her eyes searching his memory for her mother's gift, "I cannot recall your mother's gift, is not that line's gift the giving of pleasure or something of that nature?" he asked almost blushing again. He couldn't believe he couldn't remember the exact nature of her mother's gift. Suddenly a strong thunder clap rocked the house. Valen pulled back his hand in startlement glancing around before he assured himself it was only thunder. He turned to the fireplace and considered it, "I should make dinner before the storm gets worse." he moved away towards it, as he awaited elaboration from Elia on just exactly what her mother's gift was. He knew that al the families of house royal, as the upper class were called had special gifts, but he was no scholar, he did not remember all of them. His own gifts were not as pronounced, his gift for speaking to animals weak. He of course made up for this with practice and other skills that his family did not have.
 
Elia smiled a bit wickedly, watching as Valen sought his memory for the answer.

"Mother's gift was not well known. Most with it are protected voraciously by their family; least they fall into the hands of one that would not....could not appreciate the speciality of the gift."

Elia smiled mischeviously, enjoying this moment of teasing sexuality with Valen. She brought her feet to her stomach, wrapping her lithe arms around her legs and leaned forward. The fact that her ample bosom was now openly displayed for Valen did not escape her attention.

Elia licked her lips suggestively, her bright blue eyes sparkling with something she did not fully understand but that came as naturally as breathing to her kind.

"Do you know of this... protected, hidden talent that resides in some Elfen ... women Valen? Women... of age and maturity... like myself?"

Elia unconsciously licked her lips again, their pouty redness remaining open as she awaited his answer.
 
Valen considered her, and her now seeted posture, "It can't be flexability for I have seen many elves do that not just the women." he said bending double to show his own flexability the move causing his hair to come undone again. He grumbled something and began to furiously try to redue the work she had done before. "So, what is this tallent, granted to fully mature women of your family?" he asked curious now for he wasn't sure he knew of this gift, if he did he wasn't posative. He thought it had to do with giving pleasure but he could have been wrong. He awaited her answer growing more and more curious as he waited. His green eyes were on her blue ones. He thought she was acting strangly, somewhat seductive and he really wasn't sure why, however he said nothing.
 
"Valen, sometimes you are so naive!"

Elia threw a pillow from the couch at him, hitting him in his big chest.

"My mother was... as I am now, a sexual empath. She... I... am able to feel the desires and needs of an Elfen Man.. and give him exactly what he needs and wants." Although she fought it, she knew her face heated to a crimson red.

Blast it, she wanted to appear to be an Elfen woman of the world to him, not a shy little novice.

Boldly she continued,

"If.. said man requires a soft touch, say very feminine and sensual; I can feel that. Or, if said man likes to play rough .... "

Elia twitched as she said this, trying had not to display her own sexual preferences to Valen,

"say.. wrestling or... well.. you know... things like that... " Elia coughed nervously before continuing,

"My body actually.. mimics those.. desires.. I... feel them as if... as if they were my own."
 
Valen's face got redder the more she talked, "I...didn't know." he murmered, he tried not to think of his own preferences but they came to mind, most accompanied by thoughts of the events with another. His love for a woman who cared about her man's pleasure, a woman that went out of her way to make him want her or want more from her. A woman who did not hesitate in recognising his desires and fulfilling them with out being told or controled to. How he longed for a gentle touch, and loved to be held, and comforted. He immediately squashed that one, that was one he had never admitted to anyone, he was always the giver of support, he would not take it. Then the darker fantasies and acts he had done flitted through his mind, spired by her words, the times he had had sex with angry passion. And finally the memories and his pleasure at the elven harvest festival, which was often filled with uninhibited passion between the chosen partner and others, even if the elven authorities liked to try to deny these happenings. He found himself blushing even more, "I... did not know." he repeated. "That is why your father never shared her at festival." he blirted without thinking, not even sure, that naive as he saw her, she was aware of the festival and its nature. "I can see why though." he said blushing and turning away, he didn't want her to see the desire he had held for her mother. But then again what man especially of Valen's age, the oung males, did not desire iyana for she had had an appeal that was legendary. "Perhaps we recognised this gift in her subconsciously." he murmered to himself. He felt embarrassment, and hoped that Elia never found out that he had once even considered her mother as more than her mother. He slowly began to rebuild his mental barriors, Elia's words had slammed them all down and he was probably projecting like a becon. And he knew the strongest thing he would be projecting was frustration, it'd been a long time for him, since the last summer festival actually, almost a year previous. He focused on shutting down his emotions, but found it difficult, "What would you like to eat?" he finally asked trying to fill the silence that permiated the air now.
 
Back
Top