Nipple clamps, binder clips, clothespegs and more - oh my!

67a014.jpg
 


I am new to nipple clamping, just really starting squeezing them, twisting them with my fingers... I would try this. I do own that toy ~ it looks like the Hitachi Magic Wand, that thing can make me cum like 10-15 times. It's wicked good. ;)
 
Interesting... wonder what the backstory is.

It's a situation in which if one girl zaps the other, she can count on being zapped back. The guy in the background is there encouraging somebody to zap the other or he'll do it for them - with a more powerful jolt.
 
It's a situation in which if one girl zaps the other, she can count on being zapped back. The guy in the background is there encouraging somebody to zap the other or he'll do it for them - with a more powerful jolt.

I'd normally never admit to being jealous of a guy, but yeah... I want that for Christmas.
 
If the late SC Justice Potter Stewart were to view this thread his "I know it when I see it" remark about hard core pornography would spill from his lips in a heartbeat.
 
This man in this picture is, I swear to god, one of the sexiest men alive. I've seen him in sex and submission vids, and Oh my god...I am mesmerized by him.:devil:

Mark Davis.

Speaking of people in that pic, Yang, do have any more pics of Madison Young?
 
This thread inspired me to take a picture with the computer to send to my boyfriend, so I thought the least I could do is share! I know it's not full of lots of hardcore clamps, but it's something. :)
 

Attachments

  • Photo 7.jpg
    Photo 7.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 333
Back
Top