Old 05-27-2012, 12:32 PM   #5126
stargame
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli_qcd View Post
OMG!!!! my wife LOVES me!

look what she bought me today!!!!!

a new pair for every day of the week!!!!
Can't wait to see you in these!

Old 05-27-2012, 01:11 PM   #5127
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargame View Post
Ditto!

Old 05-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #5128
stargame
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna2641 View Post
Ditto!
We need a fashion show!

Old 05-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #5129
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

Quote:
We need a fashion show!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna2641 View Post
Ditto!
Quote:
okay ... ill see what I can do over the next couple of days

Old 05-27-2012, 09:44 PM   #5130
LittleKat91
Really Experienced

Gotta say, men in panties. Hot! Everyone should wear panties. Why do they have to be just for women?

Old 05-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #5131
maze1
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKat91 View Post
Gotta say, men in panties. Hot! Everyone should wear panties. Why do they have to be just for women?
Amen!! They look sexy on men, and i feel sexy wearing them!! Panties, NOT just for women.

Old 05-27-2012, 10:07 PM   #5132
LittleKat91
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by maze1 View Post
Amen!! They look sexy on men, and i feel sexy wearing them!! Panties, NOT just for women.
They do look sexy on men. Sometimes men look sexier in them than women do.

I'm lucky enough to have a job at Victoria's Secret so I get to be around both men and panties all the time. Most men are there just buying lingerie for their wives, but every now and then we get men who come into the store, who when I ask them if they need help, let me know that they are there shopping for themselves and won't require my help. I love hearing that for two reasons, first is that it makes my job easier, because they don't need me to help them out by telling them what I think they'll like. The men who come in shopping for themselves come into the store already knowing what they want, because they know what will make them feel sexy. Also, I like it because I love it when men wear panties and I think it's the start of a great new trend. I just wish it'd catch on more.

Old 05-28-2012, 02:03 AM   #5133
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

Quote:
thank you for saying that

and here is one for today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120527_201338.jpg (31.6 KB, 164 views)

Old 05-28-2012, 02:34 AM   #5134
namaste7
Literotica Guru

Quote:

I'm lucky enough to have a job at Victoria's Secret so I get to be around both men and panties all the time. Most men are there just buying lingerie for their wives, but every now and then we get men who come into the store, who when I ask them if they need help, let me know that they are there shopping for themselves and won't require my help. I love hearing that for two reasons, first is that it makes my job easier, because they don't need me to help them out by telling them what I think they'll like. The men who come in shopping for themselves come into the store already knowing what they want, because they know what will make them feel sexy. Also, I like it because I love it when men wear panties and I think it's the start of a great new trend. I just wish it'd catch on more.

/ swoon

Old 05-28-2012, 05:35 AM   #5135
xhansolox
Literotica Guru

how you been stranger

Quote:

Old 05-28-2012, 05:52 AM   #5136
shewantsmore
Literotica Guru

Wink

Quote:

sounds like an ideal job for you

Old 05-28-2012, 06:33 AM   #5137
stinson
Literotica Guru

Quote:

yeah

Old 05-28-2012, 07:39 AM   #5138
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur

Quote:

This in it's self is sexy. Would you be offended, say I'm in the store shopping for me, I say yes, I would like some help....but, I would like your opinion on how the look on me....')

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259

Old 05-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #5139
stinson
Literotica Guru

todays lil cute panty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5758[1].JPG (71.8 KB, 82 views)

Old 05-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #5140
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

a few more from yesterday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120527_201357.jpg (42.9 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120527_201412.jpg (29.0 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120527_201420.jpg (33.3 KB, 110 views)

Old 05-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #5141
madisoncb29
Really Really Experienced

my experience

Just going to add my two cents in here.

In the past, when my girlfriend wasn't around I would occasionally put on her panties because I liked the feel of it and my cock was get extremely hard. She didn't know and I never ever went out in them, but I would do it for a few minutes and then take them off and move on with my life.

Recently, we made a bet about something and I ended up losing and the punishment was I had to do something embarrassing at some point of her choosing. Eventually we got there and she dared me to put on a pair of her panties. She knows I like panties but not to the point where I had ever worn them before.

So I acted all embarrassed and put them on and came out to her and to her surprise (and mine!) she got unbelievably turned on, soaked and we had crazy hot sex.

So now every once in awhile she'll ask me to put on another pair, and it has gotten to the point where my cock actually ripped a few pairs and that just turned her on every more.

That's my story. It doesn't make me feel less manly at all, if anything it makes me feel amazing that me wearing her panties can get her THAT excited.

Old 05-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #5142
Hubs_in_hose
Literotica Guru

I like pantyhose and panties, I will on occasion wear one or the other. I love the feel and the feeling I get when wearing.

The sex with my wife after I spent the day wearing is wonderful.

my AH Profile

All of my work

My Sexmap

Old 05-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #5143
bbw05
Experienced

It doesn't really do anything for me, I like my men manly and assertive and panties don't make me think "manly and assertive". However if my partner wanted to wear them and it got him off, I'd give it a go. It turns me on knowing my partner is turned on. I'm sure there would be a time I'd want to do something he might not be into that much and it'd probably be more nasty too!

Old 05-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #5144
bobsknickers
Really Experienced

Smile

Quote:

What a fantastic attitude. Thank you. I agree. It would be nice for others not to think we are weird for wearing them.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #5145
t_platz4
Experienced

thank you

That is so nice to hear. I often wondered what women working in lingerie stores thought of men in panties. I'm sure most wouldn't be so pleased as you are, but it is refreshing to hear your side of things.

I would be too embarrassed to shop for myself at Victoria's Secret.

t.

Quote:

Old 05-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #5146
boatail
Experienced

red

have a really tight pair of red panties on !wish i had voyeur neighbor ! they would look awesome when i get them wet with the garden hose !

Old 05-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #5147
amysboytoy
Really Experienced

Quote:

Thanks for saying things like this. I've been wearing panties for years and love it. Your attitude about it makes you a sexy woman in your own right.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:42 PM   #5148
boatail
Experienced

it just gets me hard

[attach]IMG0017.jpg[/attach]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG0015.jpg (24.0 KB, 105 views)

Old 05-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #5149
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

just a little something i threw on
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120528_122033.jpg (29.5 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120528_122047.jpg (25.7 KB, 85 views)

Old 05-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #5150
amylin456
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli_qcd View Post
just a little something i threw on
Pink is always sexy !! Nice

Closed Thread