Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie_4

Experienced
Hello,

I have a question that is mostly for the Ladies, but I would like to hear everyone’s answers or opinions about, How do women really feel about their male partners wanting to wear panties and maybe other kinds of lingerie? I my case I would love to wear panties, but my Wife not allow it. She says it does nothing for her. And I fully accept that.
Another question, is this predominately a male fantasy, or are there women who really do enjoy their male partners in sexy lingerie?

Sincerely,

Ronnie :rose:

Make it a poll

Hello,

I have a question that is mostly for the Ladies, but I would like to hear everyone’s answers or opinions about, How do women really feel about their male partners wanting to wear panties and maybe other kinds of lingerie? I my case I would love to wear panties, but my Wife not allow it. She says it does nothing for her. And I fully accept that.
Another question, is this predominately a male fantasy, or are there women who really do enjoy their male partners in sexy lingerie?

Sincerely,

You should really make this question a poll and then my answer is NO! I want a man not a girly man. Men into that stuff is a total turn-off

Some women do

You should really make this question a poll and then my answer is NO! I want a man not a girly man. Men into that stuff is a total turn-off[/Q

There are quite a few women who do actually........

It may not do anything for the ladies but that pic of you is hot. I don't wear panties but I like the cool soft feeling of satin.

For the most part I don't care for men in panties, but I seen a few pictured here on Lit that I have found to be quite alluring. Because of those guys I had Billy-boy wear panties for his daily whipping on a couple of occasions and worked out quite well....especially afterward when he had an erection and a pre-cum wet spot decorating them.

I agree

For the most part I don't care for men in panties, but I seen a few pictured here on Lit that I have found to be quite alluring. Because of those guys I had Billy-boy wear panties for his daily whipping on a couple of occasions and worked out quite well....especially afterward when he had an erection and a pre-cum wet spot decorating them.

I know where he is cumming from....lol It is a turn on wearing them. My wife enjoys feeling me when I wear satin one's.....so slippery

I wear them

IMG_1642d.jpg

Thank You,

Hi,

My thanks to everyone for their responses. I am really encouraged by the number of positive answers this subject has received. And for those of you who turned off by a guy wearing panties, lingerie, etc. I certainly understand. This is definitely not for everyone. This is just one of those things I would like to do every once in a while, not 24/7. Again thank you for your input.

I like silk and satin, but I prefer to wear boxers made of those materials instead of panties. Of course, if a guy my wife and I are playing likes to wear lingerie, that's also fun.

Me Too

would love to insert my tongue in those.....
I would also like to play around with that. Although I will be dressed this weekend in black thong panties, garter and stockings, black skirt , black lace bra and white top. Pleasing someone else. Can't wait!!!

I love wearing panties, thongs, skirts, hose... They feel so nice against the skin. I'm wearing a g-string and skirt right now! My wife says she wouldn't care if I wore panties (not knowing I actually love to) just not enough nerve to ask her say I like it.

I do!

I love a man who wears panties and sexy lingerie in general. :D

If he feels hot and sexy then so do I!

Stockings and an old fashioned suspender belt . . . mmmmm

Well, I have tried something new, and I have to say I enjoy how it feels ...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1738.JPG
    IMG_1738.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 13,842
  • IMG_1739.JPG
    IMG_1739.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 13,463
I just recently started wearing some of my sisters panties. I love them! I

Last edited:
Love to wear panties when I go out.Like wondering if mine are like those that girls in the local pubs are wearing.

Attachments

• Black Lace.jpg
    Black Lace.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 2,368
  • White Lace r.jpg
    White Lace r.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,053
  • White Cotton r.jpg
    White Cotton r.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,899
Last edited:
Status