Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #9401
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMaj View Post
I think I'll work on that shiny black leather sofa this evening, Tio.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it; you do so a good job on the couch, Maj.
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-22-2012, 01:32 PM   #9402
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl
 
SweetMaj's Avatar
 
SweetMaj is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Denmark Copenhagen
Posts: 13,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
I'm sure you'll enjoy it; you do so a good job on the couch, Maj.
Did you like the diamond-decorated skull on the mantle piece?
__________________
"Mind if I sit down?"

"Can I buy you a round?"

"Haven't seen your face before, are you new in town?"
SHANIA TWAIN.

There is no limitation to my imagination.
 

Old 11-22-2012, 01:45 PM   #9403
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMaj View Post
Did you like the diamond-decorated skull on the mantle piece?
A very nice touch, Maj, very personal. Now, I'll just palpate to locate your pubic symphysis...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #9404
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl
 
SweetMaj's Avatar
 
SweetMaj is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Denmark Copenhagen
Posts: 13,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
A very nice touch, Maj, very personal. Now, I'll just palpate to locate your pubic symphysis...

My "pubic symphysis" is extremely visible as I'm writing this.

I prefer to work naked in the kitchen wearing only a transparent apron.
__________________
"Mind if I sit down?"

"Can I buy you a round?"

"Haven't seen your face before, are you new in town?"
SHANIA TWAIN.

There is no limitation to my imagination.
 

Old 11-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #9405
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMaj View Post
My "pubic symphysis" is extremely visible as I'm writing this.

I prefer to work naked in the kitchen wearing only a transparent apron.
I hope it's not really visible; you'll need more than first aid! I'll take a look and a feel just to make sure you're ok.

And I expect you take the apron off when you work in the other rooms?
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #9406
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl
 
SweetMaj's Avatar
 
SweetMaj is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Denmark Copenhagen
Posts: 13,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
I hope it's not really visible; you'll need more than first aid! I'll take a look and a feel just to make sure you're ok.

And I expect you take the apron off when you work in the other rooms?
Yes - no need to have too much clothes on.
__________________
"Mind if I sit down?"

"Can I buy you a round?"

"Haven't seen your face before, are you new in town?"
SHANIA TWAIN.

There is no limitation to my imagination.
 

Old 11-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #9407
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMaj View Post
Yes - no need to have too much clothes on.
Yes, it always gets so hot where you are, that you'd have to take any clothes off anyway!
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #9408
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl
 
SweetMaj's Avatar
 
SweetMaj is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Denmark Copenhagen
Posts: 13,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
Yes, it always gets so hot where you are, that you'd have to take any clothes off anyway!

It's really warm working in the kitchen when the oven is turned on. (so to speak.)

I'm off - I have to check on my duck.

__________________
"Mind if I sit down?"

"Can I buy you a round?"

"Haven't seen your face before, are you new in town?"
SHANIA TWAIN.

There is no limitation to my imagination.
 

Old 11-22-2012, 02:11 PM   #9409
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMaj View Post
It's really warm working in the kitchen when the oven is turned on. (so to speak.)

I'm off - I have to check on my duck.

Ok, I'll just roll over and see who drops in...

enjoy your duck!
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #9410
YoursSINSerely
Beach Fried Boobs
 
YoursSINSerely's Avatar
 
YoursSINSerely is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: East of the River
Posts: 19,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
Ok, I'll just roll over and see who drops in...

enjoy your duck!
I'm still here.
__________________
I am Yours SINSerely,

Babs

Something fun to read and fun to wear: Black Satin Stilettos

I'm begging for one more good vote - Please Don't Go Emily
 

Old 11-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #9411
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursSINSerely View Post
I'm still here.
What a lovely Thanksgiving treat! Finding you in my bed (or is it me in yours) today! And I see you've already put the dressing aside! Perhaps a little taste of your sweet (oh, so sweet) potatoes?
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #9412
YoursSINSerely
Beach Fried Boobs
 
YoursSINSerely's Avatar
 
YoursSINSerely is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: East of the River
Posts: 19,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
What a lovely Thanksgiving treat! Finding you in my bed (or is it me in yours) today! And I see you've already put the dressing aside! Perhaps a little taste of your sweet (oh, so sweet) potatoes?
Sometimes, you are just . . . a turkey!

Is that a turkey neck under the sheets?
__________________
I am Yours SINSerely,

Babs

Something fun to read and fun to wear: Black Satin Stilettos

I'm begging for one more good vote - Please Don't Go Emily
 

Old 11-22-2012, 02:38 PM   #9413
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursSINSerely View Post
Sometimes, you are just . . . a turkey!

Is that a turkey neck under the sheets?
Why don't you nibble on it and see?

In the meantime, I think i'll grab myself a handfull of breast meat.
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-22-2012, 02:41 PM   #9414
YoursSINSerely
Beach Fried Boobs
 
YoursSINSerely's Avatar
 
YoursSINSerely is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: East of the River
Posts: 19,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
Why don't you nibble on it and see?

In the meantime, I think i'll grab myself a handfull of breast meat.
The neck is the best. Nibble, nibble, nibble.

Gobble, gobble, gulp.
__________________
I am Yours SINSerely,

Babs

Something fun to read and fun to wear: Black Satin Stilettos

I'm begging for one more good vote - Please Don't Go Emily
 

Old 11-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #9415
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursSINSerely View Post
The neck is the best. Nibble, nibble, nibble.

Gobble, gobble, gulp.
I can see we enjoyed that, Babs, but I didn't think you swallowed...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #9416
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl
 
SweetMaj's Avatar
 
SweetMaj is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Denmark Copenhagen
Posts: 13,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
I can see we enjoyed that, Babs, but I didn't think you swallowed...

I did.


I'm expecting Annie any minute now and the duck is on the table.
__________________
"Mind if I sit down?"

"Can I buy you a round?"

"Haven't seen your face before, are you new in town?"
SHANIA TWAIN.

There is no limitation to my imagination.
 

Old 11-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #9417
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMaj View Post
I did.


I'm expecting Annie any minute now and the duck is on the table.
Say hello for me (and give her a nice warm kiss for me too... ) and enjoy your shared duck. (Are you eating nude, or will you keep your transparent apron on in case of duck grease spills?)
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-22-2012, 03:12 PM   #9418
MarcelineTheVampireQueen
Loves Spam
 
MarcelineTheVampireQueen is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,343
Woah! I didn't know a thanksgiving feast could be SUCH a turn on! ;D
 

Old 11-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #9419
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcelineTheVampireQueen View Post
Woah! I didn't know a thanksgiving feast could be SUCH a turn on! ;D
...depends on who you're eating...or eating with. Oh, and given your nickname, I guess, how you're eating them is of import.

Wecome to the woke up thread.
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #9420
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl
 
SweetMaj's Avatar
 
SweetMaj is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Denmark Copenhagen
Posts: 13,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
Say hello for me (and give her a nice warm kiss for me too... ) and enjoy your shared duck. (Are you eating nude, or will you keep your transparent apron on in case of duck grease spills?)

Annie is crazy about duck grease.

I expect she'll lick it off if I drop any and you know what?

(I think I'll spill it on purpose.)
__________________
"Mind if I sit down?"

"Can I buy you a round?"

"Haven't seen your face before, are you new in town?"
SHANIA TWAIN.

There is no limitation to my imagination.
 

Old 11-22-2012, 03:17 PM   #9421
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMaj View Post
Annie is crazy about duck grease.

I expect she'll lick it off if I drop any and you know what?

(I think I'll spill it on purpose.)
Now that's an idea I'd expect from a teasing girl like you. Make sure it runs all over and that she licks it upslowly...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #9422
SweetMaj
Teasing Girl
 
SweetMaj's Avatar
 
SweetMaj is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Denmark Copenhagen
Posts: 13,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
Now that's an idea I'd expect from a teasing girl like you. Make sure it runs all over and that she licks it upslowly...


I will.

__________________
"Mind if I sit down?"

"Can I buy you a round?"

"Haven't seen your face before, are you new in town?"
SHANIA TWAIN.

There is no limitation to my imagination.
 

Old 11-22-2012, 03:23 PM   #9423
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMaj View Post


I will.

__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 11-22-2012, 03:31 PM   #9424
MarcelineTheVampireQueen
Loves Spam
 
MarcelineTheVampireQueen is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
...depends on who you're eating...or eating with. Oh, and given your nickname, I guess, how you're eating them is of import.

Wecome to the woke up thread.
My nickname just gives a small hint to what I really am... Ever heard of a succubus? ;D
 

Old 11-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #9425
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcelineTheVampireQueen View Post
My nickname just gives a small hint to what I really am... Ever heard of a succubus? ;D
Well Marceline, I don't call it a bus, but I do like the succ-u part...

Really? a succubus AND a vampire? that's quite a potent combination; enough to drive someone batty. Do you ever change form inadvertently while hanging from the ceiling? Has it ever resulted in a surprise fall? This could be quite a complex issue of multiple personality...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:38 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.