Old 01-09-2014, 02:49 AM   #1
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Curvy Hips

I just love 'em!

"my OMG I'm so horny I'm going to hump the door knob if i can reach it... helper" ~M

Learn how to embed images here

Not Normal and FunwithRyleigh for President A Time for Change...of position

Pool nookie and just got out of the pool nookie and gonna get in the pool nookie and it is monday nookie and it is tuesday nookie and and HUMP DAY DOUBLE NOOKIE! and thursday nookie and it is friday nookie and look i'm breathing so i need nookie and it's the weekend let's fuck nookie and i need to fuck your face and then cum in you pussy nookie and i can't sleep nookie and i just woke up nookie and hey look the tv is on nookie and i have a headache better have some nookie nookie and we are alive and i want nookie nookie....~M

Old 01-09-2014, 02:50 AM   #2
thÝr
Karhu-er

Where is poagie?

It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport. - Fridtjof Nansen

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - JFK

Old 01-09-2014, 02:50 AM   #3
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

I think Zumi will like this one!

"my OMG I'm so horny I'm going to hump the door knob if i can reach it... helper" ~M

Pool nookie and just got out of the pool nookie and gonna get in the pool nookie and it is monday nookie and it is tuesday nookie and and HUMP DAY DOUBLE NOOKIE! and thursday nookie and it is friday nookie and look i'm breathing so i need nookie and it's the weekend let's fuck nookie and i need to fuck your face and then cum in you pussy nookie and i can't sleep nookie and i just woke up nookie and hey look the tv is on nookie and i have a headache better have some nookie nookie and we are alive and i want nookie nookie....~M

Old 01-09-2014, 02:52 AM   #4
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Old 01-09-2014, 02:54 AM   #5
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Old 01-09-2014, 02:57 AM   #6
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

My girl London Andrews:

Old 01-09-2014, 02:57 AM   #7
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Here she is again:

Old 01-09-2014, 02:58 AM   #8
parodyluvr75
A bird in a bath

Location: With the other dodos and no that ain't me in the profile picture. And they say dodos are slow?
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/122/29...41d_z.jpg?zz=1

Old 01-09-2014, 03:06 AM   #9
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Old 01-09-2014, 03:07 AM   #10
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor
Where is poagie?
Right!?

Last edited by Not Normal : 01-09-2014 at 03:13 AM.

Old 01-09-2014, 03:12 AM   #11
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Old 01-09-2014, 03:26 AM   #12
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Old 01-09-2014, 03:31 AM   #13
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Old 01-09-2014, 03:32 AM   #14
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Old 01-09-2014, 03:33 AM   #15
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Old 01-09-2014, 03:34 AM   #16
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Old 01-13-2014, 05:13 AM   #17
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Old 01-13-2014, 05:16 AM   #18
MidnightLotus
Literotica Guru

36 yo European guy here, so....please excuse my bad English.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old 01-13-2014, 05:20 AM   #19
MidnightLotus
Literotica Guru

]

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old 01-13-2014, 05:22 AM   #20
MidnightLotus
Literotica Guru

Old 01-13-2014, 05:29 AM   #21
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

Welcome to the thread, ML.

Thanks for the lovely additions.

Old 01-13-2014, 07:10 AM   #22
Wat_Tyler
Spambivalent

Old 01-13-2014, 07:13 AM   #23
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.

Nuthin screams TRASH! quite like tats/

Old 01-13-2014, 07:14 AM   #24
MidnightLotus
Literotica Guru

Old 01-13-2014, 07:17 AM   #25
MidnightLotus
Literotica Guru