Old 08-13-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
Lancecastor
Loves to Ride

2014 Negro Hunting Season in Missouri

What's this year's bag limit?

Old 08-13-2014, 03:17 PM   #2
Lancecastor
Loves to Ride

Did you know that Americans are more likely to shoot a black man than a white man?

Old 08-13-2014, 03:18 PM   #3
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!

In St. Louie and KC, yeah...

Down heah, they shoot each other.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:35 PM   #4
Lancecastor
Loves to Ride

Ezell Ford, a 25-year-old black man described by his family as having “mental problems,” was shot and killed by a Los Angeles, California police officer Monday evening, barely 48 hours after an unarmed black man in Missouri suffered the same fate.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:40 PM   #5
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!

So now California=Missouri?

Old 08-13-2014, 03:55 PM   #6
query
Loquacious Sesquipedalian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancecastor View Post
Did you know that Americans <and by Americans, I mean Black Americans which are far more likely to shoot persons of any color> are more likely to shoot a black man than a white man?
Fixed your post.

Are you meaning to point out that black on black shootings are the most worrisome problem we have with regards to gun violence? If so, I agree.

I have often said if you are not poor and black and living in an inner city with restrictions on gun ownership you have no need to fear your neighbors having guns.

I am not in favor of black Americans turning their guns on white Americans to make the numbers look better. I think it would be far better if they quit shooting each other in such high numbers.

If American black men would simply live in peace and harmony with each other we could dispense with all of the propaganda about places without guns being safer. If you moved Chicago and Newark to England their homicide rates as a country would be atrocious. Not the best part of American culture. As far as I know black men residing in the UK do not kill each other with the regularity that American black men do, so it can't have anything to do with skin color.

Speaking of Missouri, did you know that Governor Lillian Boggs there signed the "Extermination Order" calling for removal of all Mormons from the State of Missouri by a date certain "..by any means necessary" and that appeals to Washington did not bring relief? Until the order was formally appealed in about 1976 it was technically open season on Mormons. Not metaphorically. Actually legal to shoot Mormons.

Old 08-13-2014, 05:59 PM   #7
RobDownSouth
Literotica Guru

Oh look, Queerbait™ is put words into the mouths of people he doesn't agree with, again.

#AscriptionAgain

Old 08-13-2014, 06:20 PM   #8
ryan8558
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by query View Post
Fixed your post.

Are you meaning to point out that black on black shootings are the most worrisome problem we have with regards to gun violence? If so, I agree.

I have often said if you are not poor and black and living in an inner city with restrictions on gun ownership you have no need to fear your neighbors having guns.

I am not in favor of black Americans turning their guns on white Americans to make the numbers look better. I think it would be far better if they quit shooting each other in such high numbers.

If American black men would simply live in peace and harmony with each other we could dispense with all of the propaganda about places without guns being safer. If you moved Chicago and Newark to England their homicide rates as a country would be atrocious. Not the best part of American culture. As far as I know black men residing in the UK do not kill each other with the regularity that American black men do, so it can't have anything to do with skin color.

Speaking of Missouri, did you know that Governor Lillian Boggs there signed the "Extermination Order" calling for removal of all Mormons from the State of Missouri by a date certain "..by any means necessary" and that appeals to Washington did not bring relief? Until the order was formally appealed in about 1976 it was technically open season on Mormons. Not metaphorically. Actually legal to shoot Mormons.
Lilburn Boggs in 1838.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilburn...mination_order

Last edited by ryan8558 : 08-13-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #9
query

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan8558 View Post
138 years was a bit longer "hunting season' than the alleged "open season" on blacks has been in effect.

I'm guessing that it won't take that long to get some sort of recompense if one is due for the shooting.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:16 PM   #10
Gavinal

Coon hunting season starts on Sept. 1 in N.Y.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:38 PM   #11
Wat_Tyler
Literotica Guru

Andy Lopez' shooter has walked.

Old 08-13-2014, 10:09 PM   #12
smoothg103rd
Literotica Guru

As a kid u see all the drug dealer all the killers all the gangbangers. You see em with all the money all the clothes all the cars and all the bitches. So as a kid they become your role model because u see the type of respect they get and the lifestyle they live so u wanna be like em. Growing up in the hood makes you violent and angry. And when 99% of the people around u have the same skin color as u its kind of hard to take your anger out on a different race. Niggas always going to kill niggas when they are the only ones to kill

Old 08-14-2014, 12:22 AM   #13
doctor_insanus
Just Another Face

They have military-grade weaponry, and by God, they're gonna kill themselves some brown people.

Old 08-14-2014, 12:43 AM   #14
Not Normal
Harmless Wacko

it's turning my stomach to know that this is happening in Ferguson, MO. I'm only 2 hours away.

"my OMG I'm so horny I'm going to hump the door knob if i can reach it... helper" ~M

Not Normal and FunwithRyleigh for President A Time for Change...of position

Pool nookie and just got out of the pool nookie and gonna get in the pool nookie and it is monday nookie and it is tuesday nookie and and HUMP DAY DOUBLE NOOKIE! and thursday nookie and it is friday nookie and look i'm breathing so i need nookie and it's the weekend let's fuck nookie and i need to fuck your face and then cum in you pussy nookie and i can't sleep nookie and i just woke up nookie and hey look the tv is on nookie and i have a headache better have some nookie nookie and we are alive and i want nookie nookie....~M

Old 08-14-2014, 01:34 AM   #15
BBG1970
The right among of tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wat_Tyler View Post

I read up on that story, another case of stupid. I swear it's a bigger epidemic than Ebola but it gets no air time until blood is spilled.

Old 08-14-2014, 01:44 AM   #16
query

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor_insanus View Post
They have military-grade weaponry, and by God, they're gonna kill themselves some brown people.
You ever noticed that it is in the police chiefs in areas with lots of brown people that are in favor of gun control?

Who do you suppose they are looking out for when disarming brown people? The brown people, or the heavily armed cops?

Old 08-14-2014, 04:22 AM   #17
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes

Quote:

If you are going to point a realistic replica of a firearm at an armed person, you should expect that person to react. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Andy_Lopez

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.

Old 08-14-2014, 06:37 AM   #18
Wat_Tyler
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
If you are going to point a realistic replica of a firearm at an armed person, you should expect that person to react. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Andy_Lopez

Yeah, "point" is very relative. At a (supposed) Iraq war vet/firearms expert. And he shot the kid seven times.

Other than that, I trust his judgment implicitly.

Old 08-14-2014, 06:46 AM   #19
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!

The black people in our community are far, far, FAR more likely to be open-carrying a bible than conceal-carry of a handgun...

Old 08-14-2014, 07:00 AM   #20
Wat_Tyler
Literotica Guru

Our local county cops have had to contend with a bit of spillover city violence this summer. There have been a couple of shootings along Main Drag #1

Their "investigative technique" has been to patrol Main Drag #2 heavily and to pull anyone with a burnt out bulb on his/her auto.

I had the misfortune to have one of these "conversations" - on the way home from the auto parts store with the replacement bulbs, so I got the full run-down on the shooting at McDonald's.

I told him that I don't eat at McDonald's.

Old 08-14-2014, 07:10 AM   #21
toubab
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothg103rd View Post
As a kid u see all the drug dealer all the killers all the gangbangers. You see em with all the money all the clothes all the cars and all the bitches. So as a kid they become your role model because u see the type of respect they get and the lifestyle they live so u wanna be like em. Growing up in the hood makes you violent and angry. And when 99% of the people around u have the same skin color as u its kind of hard to take your anger out on a different race. Niggas always going to kill niggas when they are the only ones to kill
If the "bitches" would stop going for "bad boys" things would change for the better. But they won't stop, of course. That would be like a leopard changing its spots.

Old 08-14-2014, 07:22 AM   #22
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!

Quote:
Our local county cops have had to contend with a bit of spillover city violence this summer. There have been a couple of shootings along Main Drag #1

Their "investigative technique" has been to patrol Main Drag #2 heavily and to pull anyone with a burnt out bulb on his/her auto.

I had the misfortune to have one of these "conversations" - on the way home from the auto parts store with the replacement bulbs, so I got the full run-down on the shooting at McDonald's.

I told him that I don't eat at McDonald's.
We experience violence when the big cities like Memphis crack down on the drug trade and the roaches scatter to safer clime...

Old 08-14-2014, 07:34 AM   #23
Ishmael
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4est_4est_Gump View Post
We experience violence when the big cities like Memphis crack down on the drug trade and the roaches scatter to safer clime...
Because EVERYONE knows that the best place to hide is in a small town where everyone knows everyone. *chuckle*

Ishmael

Old 08-14-2014, 07:34 AM   #24
toubab
Literotica Guru

I find it interesting that cops usually shoot and kill about twice as many white men as black men in the US over a year's time, but you never have rioting and looting by white people over a white man being killed, even when the cops are clearly in the wrong, as they sometimes are.

Old 08-14-2014, 07:39 AM   #25
Lancecastor
Loves to Ride

Not sure where you got your numbers, but it seems that most people shot by the police in the USA are either Black and/or mentally ill.

http://www.allgov.com/news/controver...02?news=852321

Quote:
Originally Posted by toubab View Post
I find it interesting that cops usually shoot and kill about twice as many white men as black men in the US over a year's time, but you never have rioting and looting by white people over a white man being killed, even when the cops are clearly in the wrong, as they sometimes are.