Old 09-10-2016, 09:54 AM   #1
Betticus
FigDaddy!

I'm still alive

It's been a long time.. a lot of heartbreak and a lot of swallowing pride but I'm still here. I didn't want anyone to think I just faded away. Dominance is both a gift and a responsibility and along with that comes much strife. I can't speak for any other doms but damn, sometimes this just twists and breaks your soul for one to find or be on the path to finding who we are. This life is real and with that it is hard but I would'nt have it any other way. Hurt me all day but you will never break me because there are people I love who I am protecting.

Old 09-10-2016, 10:07 AM   #2
Sweetdaisymae
Literotica Guru

Good to see you.
Life has a habit of not taking the easy path. Be true to you and be well xxx

Hear me sing
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313435...difference-mp3

Find me on Fetlife as DaisysFloggers
https://fetlife.com/users/2932027

Please do not contact me for "cyber" it does not interest me.

Old 09-10-2016, 10:29 AM   #3
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled

That is a stirring cry to live life, with all its pain.

In a dualistic universe, uphill can mean only one thing: downhill is coming.

Keep hanging in there. So good to see you, and I hope you will stick around some.

~ some poems

"You never fail if you know in your heart that you did your best. 'I did my best: that is all I could do.' Are you going to make mistakes? Of course. But it is not failure if you made the full effort." ~ J. Wooden

Last edited by DeepGreenEyes : 09-10-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Old 09-10-2016, 06:37 PM   #4
cookiecat
Literotica Guru

I started in 2006 but wasn't around long. I do remember your posts. Hoping the heartbreak you refer to is on the mend and you'll find some pleasure in coming back to Lit.

Old 09-11-2016, 05:51 AM   #5
Betticus
FigDaddy!

A good friend of mine who has been by my side, gotten me to the hospital just in time to save my life.. who I've been working with to build her ego and self esteem is in the hospital with some kind of liver problem. She had an abusive ex who's trying to worm his way back in and he showed up at the hospital when I was visiting.

I made him sit in the corner then glared at him until he started crying. I turned my back to him and visited my friend and I ignored him like he wasn't even there. So did she. He just cried more.

Sometimes being a dom has advantages.

Then I flirted with her nurse, she's from Mississippi and loves creole cooking... I love food. She was speaking the language of my people. My poor friend was so scandalized and embarrassed but I got the nurse to give her 2 shots of morphine so she got over it pretty fast.

I'm basically the worst friend ever but seriously... I brought her flowers and the most adorable teddy bear ever. The bear hates her ex too.. I could see it in his cute lil eyes. Me and the bear are now bros. I just need a lil bear size flogger and a tiny lil leather codpiece and he'd be a bear... hahaah.. a bear... get it?

Old 09-11-2016, 06:22 AM   #6
Betticus
FigDaddy!

Needs more Shankara in here.

Old 09-11-2016, 07:12 AM   #7
Gianbattista
Unicorn Elle-ite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betticus View Post
A good friend of mine who has been by my side, gotten me to the hospital just in time to save my life.. who I've been working with to build her ego and self esteem is in the hospital with some kind of liver problem. She had an abusive ex who's trying to worm his way back in and he showed up at the hospital when I was visiting.

I made him sit in the corner then glared at him until he started crying. I turned my back to him and visited my friend and I ignored him like he wasn't even there. So did she. He just cried more.

Sometimes being a dom has advantages.

Then I flirted with her nurse, she's from Mississippi and loves creole cooking... I love food. She was speaking the language of my people. My poor friend was so scandalized and embarrassed but I got the nurse to give her 2 shots of morphine so she got over it pretty fast.

I'm basically the worst friend ever but seriously... I brought her flowers and the most adorable teddy bear ever. The bear hates her ex too.. I could see it in his cute lil eyes. Me and the bear are now bros. I just need a lil bear size flogger and a tiny lil leather codpiece and he'd be a bear... hahaah.. a bear... get it?
Sounds like a pretty good friend to me.

Pleased to meet you, I have read some of your old posts.

Edit: and everything needs more Shankara.

( but usually Elle. )