Calls for Chain Stories
Current and on-going Chain Stories, here at the Authors' Hangout:
Modern Day Fairy Tale Chain
- started by Selena_Kitt on 1/25/2008
- Writing challenges or exercises.
"On a rotating basis, a challenge will be set up by an author here. It will be 1000 words or more and must be done by the end of that week. A few days after that another author will add a new challenge. You can either paste your story here or submit it with Literotica by the end of that week."
- Dingus Guy
Challenge Club Thread
- started by Dingus Guy on 12/17/2003
Challenge Thread: The Cardinal Sins of Carnal Writing
- started by BlackShanglan on 3/18/2006
Voting Thread: The Cardinal Sins of Carnal Writing
- started by BlackShanglan on 4/01/2006
And the Bitch is gone... an exercise in writing
- started by ABSTRUSE on 1/11/2005
Transportation Challenge - Group A
- started by Minuse on 1/30/2007
Transportation Challenge - Group B
- started by Minsue on 1/30/2007
Transportation Challenge - Group C
- started by Minsue on 1/30/2007
Writing Challenge: Time to Play
- started by slyc_willie on 5/23/2007
Ogg's 50 word story challenge
- started by JAMESBJOHNSON on 3/21/2008
Flashfic thread: Rotating Themes
- started by fcdc on 4/30/2007
really really long sentence challenge
- started by Stella_Omega on 7/07/2007
AH erotic poetry challenge Official thread
- started by feminity on 7/25/2007
Writing Challenge: Conversation
- started by slyc_willie on 5/25/2007
Writing Challenge: Clue
- started by slyc_willie on 5/16/2007
Quick one-liner challenge
- started by liar on 9/22/2006
Porn Challenge #3
- started by CharleyH on 3/23/2005
Porn Challenge Submissions
- started by CharleyH on 3/26/2006
Porn Challenge Guess Cards
- started by CharleyH on 3/27/2005
If They Wrote Limericks
- started by shereads on 10/02/2007
How Distinctive is Your Writing?
- started by minsue on 1/25/2007
- started by MlledeLaPlumeBleu on 11/13/2003
- started by glynndah on 3/14/2007
An asylum for haiku and haikuists
- started by MathGirl on 8/02/2003
What if they wrote porn? (writing thread)
- started by Lucifer_Carroll on 07/27/2004
Rainy Day story challenge
- started by matriach on 08/16/2004
Secret Santa Story Challenge
- started by matriach on 12/20/2004
Bringing characters to life and making them well-rounded and believable. How do you do it?
So Good Their Bad
- started by Jamison on 4/10/2008
Character/Ensemble Cast Development Strategies
- started by BlackShanglan on 2/14/2008
- started by Liar on 1/26/2008
Driving Need - Structure and Characterization
- started by BlackShanglan on 9/14/2006
For Men Writing Strong Women Characters
- started by 3113 on 6/29/2006
- started by dr_mabeuse on 3/04/2006
Character Building Through Details
- started by Collen Thomas on 10/21/2005
Examples of a Female Archetype; can you help?
- started by Pure on 11/07/2008
(Writerly) Character Quirks?
- started by slyc_willie on 04/21/2008
We love doing it, we thrive on writing about it and we could talk about it for hours…
"... so, i invite you all to write a description of an orgasm, no matter how large or small... lets see what we can *cum* up with... "
Am I coming or cumming?
- started by pinklipstick on 08-04-2002
- started by Whispersecret on 10-29-2002
Truth In Fiction
- started by dr_mabeuse on 03-20-2003
Trying to write from both perspectives in erotica - ladies?
- started by LovingTongue on 08-26-2004
Let's talk about sex, baby....
- started by vella_ms on 05-18-2004
Coming Together is a collaboration of authors who decided to "come together" and do anthologies for a worthy cause. It got its start right here on the Authors' Hangout and now has editions published by places such as Phaze and Charles River Press.
Coming Together: An Erotic Cocktail
- started by Coming Together aka impressive on 11/27/2005
Halloween Contest Support Thread- 2009
- started by Oggbashan on 09/09/2009
Controversial Writing Topics
Underage incest fantasies
- started by Incestfantasy on 4/03/2000
Abject Sex: The New & Disgusting Frontier?
- started by dr_mabeuse on 08/22/2007
Dimension of consent and non-consent
- started by SimonBrooke on 1/19/2007
Help! Need womens' perspective on non-consent
- started by Chimney Sweep on 10/27/2003
A better non-consent ending?
- started by sophia jane on 3/27/2005
Are some stories immoral? Should we observe some boundaries?
- started by Roxanne Appleby on 12/11/2005
- started by dr_mabeuse on 9/08/2008