whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandiego1

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Posts
813
here are a few of mine. whats your fantasy lately? mine changes from time to time. my hot ass wife is in on my fantasies which is the best part so these MAY happen for me one day! lets see what you want to do.

i would love to lick my wifes pussy and then feel a dick pushing in me from behind. plus it would make her hot to see.
i16316_group2.jpg

i16315_bi1.jpg

i16312_08lihy.jpg

i wanna fuck her while she jacks off a big dick.
i16313_018.jpg

or helps me fuck a dirty slut we picked up somewhere.
i16314_226.jpg
 
would love to see her fuck a hot chick.
i16333_hot11.jpg

i love it when she fucks me!
i16329_strapon08.jpg

want to fuck a tgirl on the side of the road outside.
i16330_p2.jpg

and suck a tgirl off.
i16331_mil3154.jpg

this one is just HOT!!!!
i16332_k1.jpg
 
im/we are looking foward to me being on the recieving end of a big load of cum blasting from a big dick! i wanna be the girl on her knees taking it!
i16341_facial163.jpg

i16340_fuh1.jpg

i16339_image05.jpg

i16338_05yuor.jpg

i16337_picc.jpg
 
she jacks me off all the time.
i16342_h2.jpg

she sucks my dick every day almost and loves it when i fuck her this way.
i16343_sd1.jpg

i16344_sd3.jpg

and she lets me shoot wherever i want to put it(and she loves it!)
i16346_gagylwblbdbg167.jpg

i16345_shots1.bmp
 
Not going to put it in pictures but my current fantasy is to suck and be fucked by a big dick ladyboy and in a couple of weeks that is going to happen, I'm in contact with her now. May even see if she has another big dick ladyboy friend and go the whole hog in a threesome.:D
 
I just saw this one on Shankara's sneak-a-peak body play thread in BDSM talk and thought I'd love to give it a go when I catch up with my girlfriend and boyfriend later this week.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=407045&page=464

(It's picture 11578)

Funny picture, I know, but I'd never actually thought of something like that. The logistics might make it futile, but it will be fun trying.:D
 
Last edited:
Mine would be for a woman to be going down on a guy with nice smooth cock while I was watching and jacking off and then whe waves his cock around and keeps looking at me until she finally offers me his cock and helps me suck that hard,encouraging me and telling me how to suck it.Even putting here hand on the back my head so he could face fuck me until he eplodes in my mouth and then I share his cum with her in a deep kiss
 
Right this very second, my fantasy is to be in drag, on my knees with my ankles bound together, my hands tied down to my ankles, receiving a big load down my throat while my wife and the guy's g/f force my head down and hold it around his cock.

(Haven't done this one yet, but I've experienced most of the elements in different combinations).
 
Although I just saw Gingermango's and his is really hot too!

Thanks! I'm hoping some/all of it happens Friday or Saturday night this weekend. The stars are starting to line up for some kinky fun with a pair of friends we haven't seen in a long while . . . :D
 
9 and 14 are my favorites here but m biggest fantasy is to suck a lady's pussy while she is getting fucked
 
9 and 14 are my favorites here but m biggest fantasy is to suck a lady's pussy while she is getting fucked

Done that . . . it's very hot, especially if you reach up and gently rub the guy's balls while he's fucking her, then lick her clean when he's done. :D
 
Mine is one which actually happened a long time ago, one I would love to experience again: My husband and I are with another couple. The man is seated with his hot cock being share by his wife and I, then my husband kneels between us and we three take turns sucking his cock and licking his balls. When he comes, he soaks my husbands face with cum which his wife and I share as we kiss and then enjoy a glorious girl-girl sixty-nine.
 
Mine is one which actually happened a long time ago, one I would love to experience again: My husband and I are with another couple. The man is seated with his hot cock being share by his wife and I, then my husband kneels between us and we three take turns sucking his cock and licking his balls. When he comes, he soaks my husbands face with cum which his wife and I share as we kiss and then enjoy a glorious girl-girl sixty-nine.

very sexy...
 
Usually into oral, but today I'd love to get laid

More than anything, right now, I'd just like to get naked with another guy... one with a strong, smooth swimmer's body and an eight-inch, perfectly formed cut cock (fully erect, of course). While normally I'd lick his body all over and lavish oral ministrations on his love pole until thick jets of cum poured into my mouth, my fantasy today is to be fucked, pure and simple. I'd like to to give myself over completely to his hard cock entering my ass, and share with him a long, passionate copulation, until gobs of his warm seed fills my depths.

I love more than anything to take a man's cock in my mouth, eating all that sweet essence when he cums, but today I'm in the mood for a good old fashioned m/m fucking. Mmmm.
 
Last edited:
My favorite fantasy right now is one sparked by something I read here on Lit. It's about being with a man for the first time and meeting someone who knows how to make love to another man.

I'm in a big book store and end up in the sex and relationship section. I'm looking at the titles and there is another guy there. We start talking and we find that we both share a lot of things: divorced, etc. We aren't seeing anyone and we talk about the perils of dating. We talk about sex and he asks if I'm getting any. I say no. We talk some more and then he picks up a book of sexual positions. He says that we should play a game. The game is to open it to a random page and see if we have performed the position on that page. We both have some hits and misses. Then he picks up another book and says time to change books. My first picture is a guy eating ass on a woman. I say no, I've never done that. He asks if I have ever had it done to me. I say no. Would I like it? I don't know. He asks if I would like to get a drink. I say yes.

We go to his place. We don't talk much in the car. When we walk in the door, he holds me and starts undressing me. I am naked. He pushes me down to my knees and I open his fly. His cock comes out and I go down on him. He cums in my mouth. He leads me to the shower and we soap each other up. He washes my ass, pushes fingers into me, gets me clean.

He leads me to his bed and I lay face down on it. He puts a pillow under my midsection and my ass is pushed up. I spreads my legs and starts working down to my ass with his tongue. He pushes his tongue on my ass and my legs are as open as they can be and I start asking for him to take me. He takes his time with his tongue, then his fingers, then his cock. After he has gotten his cock into me, he gets me good and loose, then has me turn onto my back and takes my relaxed ass with one push. He fucks me, and won't let me touch my cock until he is ready to cum again, then we cum together.
 
To have a huge, hard, thick cock fucking me in the ass, another shaved, hard cock in my mouth, and my gf sucking my hard cock all at the same time.
 
Ran into my old friend today,A beautifull
North African/Arabic beauty.
It was a bit more than just hugs and kisses.
She assures me we'll get together
soon,properly again.
Love the pics on this thread.
I want to discuss these things with her.
 
same as you

NY male here has always wanted to suck his first cock with a woman watching, directing or joining me doing it. I get so excited thinking about a woman holding a guys cock and coaxing me to suck it for her. I want this to happen but haven't found a woman or couple into yet.
 
right now....my gf wearing her naughty school girl outfit with theigh highs, pig tails and all giving me an amazing rim job and when i go to lift up her skirt she's wearing a strap on...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top