Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback > The Darkroom Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #126
katbound
Literotica Guru
 
katbound is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm69 View Post
katbabe,

and my cock (and tongue) would worship you.


  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #127
Sienna
In Love With Music
 
Sienna's Avatar
 
Sienna is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Ibiza, Spain.
Posts: 42,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcxfarrell View Post
Viscerelly, what do women find sexy about cocks. Describe what a beautiful sexy cock looks like to you.

Do you like to watch a man stroke it? My girlfriend loves to watch me stand at the end of the bed stroking it as I look at her. She says she the sight of it hard in my hand turns her on.

How do you like to watch a man do it?
I think a nice shaped head is nice, well formed, smooth and lickable

Actually, I'm not into the "size thing" ... as long as it feels good inside of me and touches that right spot...

As for stroking it... I do like to watch, it's quite erotic. I also like to touch and give oral too. I think large cocks are best for oral because you can really get down to it.


  Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2009, 03:53 PM   #128
biggysmallz
Literotica Guru
 
biggysmallz's Avatar
 
biggysmallz is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
I think a nice shaped head is nice, well formed, smooth and lickable

Actually, I'm not into the "size thing" ... as long as it feels good inside of me and touches that right spot...

As for stroking it... I do like to watch, it's quite erotic. I also like to touch and give oral too. I think large cocks are best for oral because you can really get down to it.



Love your enthusiasm for oral on a large one. Never had a woman take all of mine orally ....wanna give it a shot?

(pics on my thread, check the sig)



And Kat, your love for cocks is awesome, that description was amazing. Bellinda thinking the same way. Whew, 2 women I'd love to meet in person
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2009, 03:57 PM   #129
Sienna
In Love With Music
 
Sienna's Avatar
 
Sienna is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Ibiza, Spain.
Posts: 42,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggysmallz View Post
Love your enthusiasm for oral on a large one. Never had a woman take all of mine orally ....wanna give it a shot?

(pics on my thread, check the sig)

And Kat, your love for cocks is awesome, that description was amazing. Bellinda thinking the same way. Whew, 2 women I'd love to meet in person
Mmmmmmm ... thank you for sharing biggysmallz

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2010, 07:27 AM   #130
jcxfarrell
Literotica Guru
 
jcxfarrell is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,178
leaving

Last edited by jcxfarrell : 02-22-2011 at 05:42 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2010, 10:21 PM   #131
amy875
Really Experienced
 
amy875 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 154
I like the sight of a hard beautiful cock. I like to see it stroked knowing what can be done with it, knowing where it can go in me and how it feels. I love watching one of my Gfs BFs jerk off slowly and cum, to see the throb and the eruption of cum. I love to masterbate at the same time with a running dialogue .
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2010, 11:01 PM   #132
george51
With no clothes on
 
george51's Avatar
 
george51 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Fantasyland
Posts: 2,713
That is good. So many must be queuing to provide you with what you want to see..
__________________
Just for fun..
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2010, 07:16 AM   #133
jcxfarrell
Literotica Guru
 
jcxfarrell is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,178
leaving

Last edited by jcxfarrell : 02-22-2011 at 05:42 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2010, 07:57 PM   #134
Nidan
Meh
 
Nidan is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On Earth
Posts: 1,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbound View Post
No matter what, though, I love giving head.

Evidently. I only just found this post but i just got off to it... Thanks!!
__________________
Not much to say.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #135
Kazoora
Literotica Guru
 
Kazoora is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In my own mind
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy875 View Post
I like the sight of a hard beautiful cock. I like to see it stroked knowing what can be done with it, knowing where it can go in me and how it feels. I love watching one of my Gfs BFs jerk off slowly and cum, to see the throb and the eruption of cum. I love to masterbate at the same time with a running dialogue .
I would love to work with you on this.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #136
gatorgirl7
Literotica Guru
 
gatorgirl7's Avatar
 
gatorgirl7 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In my own little world
Posts: 2,486
I'm not very good at describing exactly what i like but here's a go at it:
I love a man's cock. I like to take him in my mouth and have him grow in my mouth.... the silky smooth hardness gets me wet so fast. I love to lick the pre-cum off - to tase him. I could stroke cock for a while just feeling it in my hands. I love to feel a cock slip slowly into my pussy.... all the way in - hmmm... truly an awesome feeling.

I haven't been exposed to a guy stroking his own until recently. That is such a turn on... a strong hand grasping himself. The sight of cum erupting from a cock is so breathtaking, magnificent and spine-tingling for me to see..... i could watch it again and again. It so turns me on..the problem is if im not there with him ath the time i wish to jump thru the screen. If i watch videos i will somtimes skip to the end just to see him cum.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2010, 05:23 PM   #137
hotbodymale
Really Experienced
 
hotbodymale's Avatar
 
hotbodymale is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 256
^^^

I made a vid of myself shooting that i need to show you
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:44 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.