Wet Dreams: Passion in the Suburbs (Casting Call)

The Jeffinator

Super Saiyan Blue
Wet Dreams: Passion in the Suburbs

This is a game about a group of friends who are just coming back from winter vacation in their senior year at highschool. The story takes place in Vector City, Delaware -- a place of my own creation. Vector replaces Dover in this world, but it is much bigger -- nearly five million people. It is the capital of Delaware and of Kent County, and overlooks Delaware Bay. It has several areas within the city: Little Tokyo, Chinatown, Zira Heights (rich neighborhood), Forest Hills (northern part of the city where it is less populated. People living here usually have large plots of land, and it is farther between houses), Vice Beach (condos and resorts), and various other suburban areas. There is also University of Delaware, Vector International Speedway, Vector Air Force Base, and other places we'll create as we play.

The characters go to North Point High School, which is one of the biggest schools in Vector. The only other school as big is South Point. There are rivalries between the two schools' sports teams: North Point Dragons and South Point Wolves.

I won't go into any more detail, so we can all create as we go. I'll be playing four major chars: A geek, a martial artist, a musician, and a bully who leads the Tormentors, a brutal street gang. It's getting late, so I won't post my full bios till tomorrow, but here are their names and what they do.

Largo McCloud: Math and science whiz, computer/video game geek, anime/manga/action figure collector, most likely to get valedictorian. Knows Java Script, C++, HTML, and a variety of web design knowledge. He can draw very well, and also has a knack for writing. Knows Klingon, Tolkien's Elvish, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, and a little bit of German and French. Father is a science professor at University of Delaware, mother is a journalist for the Vector City Times.

Danny Lee: His great grandfather was Japanese, and when he came to America, brought with him his knowledge of Karate. Danny was taught Karate as part of his family's tradition, but also learned a few other styles. He is a blackbelt in both Karate and Judo, but knows various moves and abilities from Brazilian Jui-Jitsu, Kung Fu, TaeKwonDo, and Hapkido. In recent years he won several awards in tournaments. When not training, he reads, surfs the net, or goes over to Largo's house to play video games. Father runs the Rising Sun Karate School, mother is a police detective.

Mike "Dagger" Spencer: Lead vocals/guitarist of the hardcore punk rock band Splintered Spine. He prefers to be called Dagger by his friends and fans. So far, the band has only landed local gigs, mostly at house parties, since they're too young to do shows at the bars. Most of the students at North Point love them. When not playing or practicing, he likes to join his friends in playing video games, but he is often found at house parties late at night. More times than not he's come to school with a hangover. Father is a police detective and partners with Danny's mom, mother is a doctor at Vector Memorial Hospital.

Charles "Crush" Nelson: Goes by Crush because he crushes all who stand in his way. He is the new leader of a street gang called the Tormentors, named such because they torment those who cross them. Back in middle school, Crush -- who then went by Charlie -- was a good friend of the other three. But when he was 14, his mother died and he starting changing. His father is a very strict Navy SEAL, and made Crush's life miserable. He was left with a babysitter whenever his father had to go overseas for a mission, and began to rebel. He became involved in drugs and crime, and eventually joined the Tormentors. He has been in and out of juvenile detention centers since then, but he has managed to stay out for eight months this time -- not because he's stopped doing those things, but because he's become better at covering his ass.

Last edited:
I'll join put 1 request.. this won't effect weither i join or not but can we change the name of the other School's sports teams to the South Point Wolves? if not i don't mind. but im Thinking of joining as 3 people all 3 go to South point though if ya don't mind. 1 is the Track star, the other is His Fraternal Twin sister, and the third is the Head of the Gang controlling the School Turf.

Sure, we can change the name. Since your chars go to a different school than mine, maybe they met at one of Dagger's shows at a party or something? Also, dude, you gotta help me recruit some women, lol.

Largo
Full Name: Largo Darren McCloud
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o178/TheJeffinator/Colored_Keitaro.jpg
Birthday: January 3rd

Math and science whiz, computer/video game geek, anime/manga/action figure collector, most likely to get valedictorian. Knows Java Script, C++, HTML, and a variety of web design knowledge. He can draw very well, and also has a knack for writing. Knows Klingon, Tolkien's Elvish, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, and a little bit of German and French. Father (Darren McCloud) is a science professor at University of Delaware, mother (Julia Dennings McCloud) is a journalist for the Vector City Times.

Danny
Full Name: Daniel Jacob Lee
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o178/TheJeffinator/Peter_Parker_by_DenisM79.jpg (yes, it's Peter Parker, lol)
Birthday: November 19th

His great grandfather was Japanese, and when he came to America, brought with him his knowledge of Karate. Danny was taught Karate as part of his family's tradition, but also learned a few other styles. He is a blackbelt in both Karate and Judo, but knows various moves and abilities from Brazilian Jui-Jitsu, Kung Fu, TaeKwonDo, and Hapkido. In recent years he won several awards in tournaments. When not training, he reads, surfs the net, or goes over to Largo's house to play video games. Father (Jason Lee) runs the Rising Sun Karate School, mother (Nancy Janetta Lee) is a police detective.

Dagger
Full Name: Michael William Spencer
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o178/TheJeffinator/My_Goth_Gaara_and_normal_Gaara_by_m.jpg (Goth looking one with longer hair)
Birthday: October 31st

Lead vocals/guitarist of the hardcore punk rock band Splintered Spine. He prefers to be called Dagger by his friends and fans. So far, the band has only landed local gigs, mostly at house parties, since they're too young to do shows at the bars. Most of the students at North Point love them. When not playing or practicing, he likes to join his friends in playing video games, but he is often found at house parties late at night. More times than not he's come to school with a hangover. Father (Kurt Spencer) is a police detective and partners with Danny's mom, mother (Irene Dahlia Spencer) is a doctor at Vector Memorial Hospital.

Crush
Full Name: Charles Duncan Nelson
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o178/TheJeffinator/RICARDO-1.jpg
Birthday: April 27th

Goes by Crush because he crushes all who stand in his way. He is the new leader of a street gang called the Tormentors, named such because they torment those who cross them. Back in middle school, Crush -- who then went by Charlie -- was a good friend of the other three. But when he was 14, his mother (Larissa Johnson Nelson) died and he starting changing. His father (Owen Nelson) is a very strict Navy SEAL, and made Crush's life miserable. He was left with a babysitter whenever his father had to go overseas for a mission, and began to rebel. He became involved in drugs and crime, and eventually joined the Tormentors. He has been in and out of juvenile detention centers since then, but he has managed to stay out for eight months this time -- not because he's stopped doing those things, but because he's become better at covering his ass.

Back