Old 12-20-2013, 06:24 AM   #1
sunshinegirl05
Literotica Guru
 
sunshinegirl05's Avatar
 
sunshinegirl05 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 64,709
Dear X

I'm paraphrasing the original first post.

This thread is similar to the "Dear Litster" thread. It can be directed towards anyone or thing.




Dear Snow Day,

I was looking forward to the madness today!

signed,

Pouting in MI
__________________
My published stuff

Proud Playgrounder #285
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2013, 06:28 AM   #2
PassionPlayClit
Literotica Guru
 
PassionPlayClit's Avatar
 
PassionPlayClit is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Paradise
Posts: 557
Dear Spotify,
Thank you for feeding my Big Band Christmas music addiction!
All my gratitude,
Little Elf born in the wrong decade
__________________
Insatiably Curious Andrea
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #3
Veronica100
enigma wrapped in mystery
 
Veronica100's Avatar
 
Veronica100 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 5,277
dear friends and family,

i give you gifts because i want to...sometimes because it's christmas or your birthday, other times it's "just because"...it makes me happy to treat you in the way i do...it's another way for me to show you i love and appreciate you.

every time you say "you shouldn't have" or "don't buy me anything as i don't need it" or "quit spending money on me" it hurts my feelings.

it really really hurts my feelings.

and i just feel it's your way of showing you don't love me.

ever think of just saying "thank you"?

happy christmas,

veronica
__________________
~If you PM me expecting a risque chat, you are going to be disappointed. I am here for my entertainment, not yours. Peace~
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2013, 09:25 AM   #4
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!
 
Miles Long's Avatar
 
Miles Long is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: City of Big Shoulders
Posts: 18,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica100 View Post
dear friends and family,

i give you gifts because i want to...sometimes because it's christmas or your birthday, other times it's "just because"...it makes me happy to treat you in the way i do...it's another way for me to show you i love and appreciate you.

every time you say "you shouldn't have" or "don't buy me anything as i don't need it" or "quit spending money on me" it hurts my feelings.

it really really hurts my feelings.

and i just feel it's your way of showing you don't love me.

ever think of just saying "thank you"?

happy christmas,

veronica
Dear veronica,

I am great at saying thank you. If you give me cash and amazing presents I promise not to say "you shouldn't have." I will just say THANK YOU.

Miles
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2013, 09:29 AM   #5
Veronica100
enigma wrapped in mystery
 
Veronica100's Avatar
 
Veronica100 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 5,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
Dear veronica,

I am great at saying thank you. If you give me cash and amazing presents I promise not to say "you shouldn't have." I will just say THANK YOU.

Miles
i'll certainly keep that in mind miles!
__________________
~If you PM me expecting a risque chat, you are going to be disappointed. I am here for my entertainment, not yours. Peace~
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #6
ydahecnot
Sun of a gun
 
ydahecnot's Avatar
 
ydahecnot is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 26,834
Dear X,

You were a fine New Wave group, too bad you just weren't fully appreciated. Billy Zoom is one of my favorite names. Rock on.

Me
__________________
The mind is the most powerful sexual organ.

I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I do not feel ashamed

Just call me Sunny Sexy Fucklust
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #7
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!
 
Miles Long's Avatar
 
Miles Long is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: City of Big Shoulders
Posts: 18,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica100 View Post
i'll certainly keep that in mind miles!
THANK YOU! (See? Nailed it!)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2013, 09:39 AM   #8
Veronica100
enigma wrapped in mystery
 
Veronica100's Avatar
 
Veronica100 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 5,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
THANK YOU! (See? Nailed it!)
don't go waiting at the post box just yet!
__________________
~If you PM me expecting a risque chat, you are going to be disappointed. I am here for my entertainment, not yours. Peace~
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2014, 12:13 AM   #9
Pondlife
Literotica Guru
 
Pondlife is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England
Posts: 11,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica100 View Post
every time you say "you shouldn't have" or "don't buy me anything as i don't need it" or "quit spending money on me" it hurts my feelings.

it really really hurts my feelings.

and i just feel it's your way of showing you don't love me.
Awww that's sad, I'm sure they meant it quite a different way.

*hugs*
__________________
5
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2014, 04:58 PM   #10
TongueLust
Literotica Guru
 
TongueLust is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 62,670
Dear Friend,

I'm a little torn,

and trying to understand the dynamics of our friendship.

Signed,

L
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2014, 08:26 PM   #11
Pondlife
Literotica Guru
 
Pondlife is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England
Posts: 11,434
Dear Lit, I'm sure you were supposed to work quicker now
Occasionally frustrated litster
__________________
5
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2014, 08:32 PM   #12
Tricialen
Literotica Guru
 
Tricialen's Avatar
 
Tricialen is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southen Pa
Posts: 6,090
May you reap just what you sow....
__________________

My heart belongs to the me...


Tell me your secret dreams ...we will meet only in our dreams...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2014, 10:07 PM   #13
TongueLust
Literotica Guru
 
TongueLust is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 62,670
Dear ...

I care, but I still have a hard time believing you 100%.
I should have never hid my feelings on how I felt at the time.
Not sure why I worry about it, because I really don't get anything but words in return.


Signed,

L
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 09:48 AM   #14
sunshinegirl05
Literotica Guru
 
sunshinegirl05's Avatar
 
sunshinegirl05 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 64,709
Dear X,

How hard is it to make sure the driveway is snow blown? Not all of us have the luxury of having 4 wheel drive on our vehicles. As it is, one of us has a vehicle that drives very poorly in the snow. But I guess as long as it's not you, it doesn't matter?

Yesterday, it was not your fault. I will give you that. The snow came down fast and heavy in a short amount of time. But what about the other time, and the time before that where I had a few almost got stuck moments? Each of those times, our neighbor has graciously come and helped by plowing our drive way so I can get in/out without issues. The last time, he did offer to come out. I turned his help down. Why? Because YOU needed to do something about it. If the drive had been plowed out, I would not have gotten stuck.

Yesterday, I got stuck again. But, I was having issues getting down our street, as you saw. So, to ask me, "Why didn't you go fast into the driveway?" is a stupid question. I barely made it into the driveway as it was.

I can't help it if you are feeling like you're failing at doing your job...because guess what? you are! I'd have better luck hiring the neighbor to do it. But wait, you complain when he does it, because he goes too deep (*snicker*). Well, at least he does the job where you don't do anything.

Also, when is it ever okay to call me a cunt? Just wondering.

Signed,

Someone who needs to get way tougher skin for the journey ahead.
__________________
My published stuff

Proud Playgrounder #285
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 09:57 AM   #15
SC_Chiver
Literotica Guru
 
SC_Chiver is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinegirl05 View Post
Dear X,

How hard is it to make sure the driveway is snow blown? Not all of us have the luxury of having 4 wheel drive on our vehicles. As it is, one of us has a vehicle that drives very poorly in the snow. But I guess as long as it's not you, it doesn't matter?

Yesterday, it was not your fault. I will give you that. The snow came down fast and heavy in a short amount of time. But what about the other time, and the time before that where I had a few almost got stuck moments? Each of those times, our neighbor has graciously come and helped by plowing our drive way so I can get in/out without issues. The last time, he did offer to come out. I turned his help down. Why? Because YOU needed to do something about it. If the drive had been plowed out, I would not have gotten stuck.

Yesterday, I got stuck again. But, I was having issues getting down our street, as you saw. So, to ask me, "Why didn't you go fast into the driveway?" is a stupid question. I barely made it into the driveway as it was.

I can't help it if you are feeling like you're failing at doing your job...because guess what? you are! I'd have better luck hiring the neighbor to do it. But wait, you complain when he does it, because he goes too deep (*snicker*). Well, at least he does the job where you don't do anything.

Also, when is it ever okay to call me a cunt? Just wondering.

Signed,

Someone who needs to get way tougher skin for the journey ahead.
Dear X,

That's deep. Sorry to hear you're being treated like that.

Signed,
Here if you need to vent
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 01:15 PM   #16
TongueLust
Literotica Guru
 
TongueLust is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 62,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinegirl05 View Post
Dear X,


Signed,

Someone who needs to get way tougher skin for the journey ahead.
*Hugs*
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 02:43 PM   #17
fungatorgurl101
♡♡Sawxsome Princess♡♡
 
fungatorgurl101's Avatar
 
fungatorgurl101 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In the South where we are Sweet and Saucy
Posts: 20,232
Dear Employer

I do not know why you insist upon my working each and every day so hard for my paycheck. I am tired and these people are NOT being nice to me today and they are asking far too many questions. I miss the days that when I didn't want to take calls I could just process and do things elsewhere for the company instead of having to be on the phones all day.

And the singing to myself between calls to make my say better and funnier I think I offended myself with my own voice *snickers*

Needs a Vacation in a bad bad way Litster
__________________
My story... At The Door
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 02:57 PM   #18
limiwa
Something new every day
 
limiwa's Avatar
 
limiwa is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where the deer, turkey and other critters get it on...
Posts: 9,852
Dear Florist;

Thanks so much for calling and agreeing to keep someone's arrangement in your shop till I can get there.

Regards,

Johnny Rivers Listening Lister
__________________
Playgrounder #204: Badge erotically presented by Shreik, a very dear friend

Happiness is contagious. Come infect me.

Yuengling drinker
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 03:43 PM   #19
BradBigBrain
Я люблю Линди
 
BradBigBrain's Avatar
 
BradBigBrain is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: OTPE
Posts: 62,845
Dear Dude Who Just Called,

Thanks so much! I'm really looking forward to working with you!
__________________
My latest story: The Airport - Chapter 6. It's in the NonConsent/Reluctance Category.

Please Note: The cock in the picture is not me. It's Foghorn Leghorn.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #20
snugglestruggle
...
 
snugglestruggle's Avatar
 
snugglestruggle is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: To some it's paradise to me not so much.
Posts: 7,051
Dear Muse,

Where have you been all day? Your Fired!



Wanted : Muse who who will work for dirty Pm's, cheesy one liners and an occasional Text message. PT hire on an irregular basis.
__________________
Have fork will Travel.

"Talking much is a sign of vanity, for the one who is lavish with words is cheap in deeds." - Walter Raleigh

"For brick and mortar breed filth and crime,
With a pulse of evil that throbs and beats;
And men are withered before their prime
By the curse paved in with the lanes and streets.
And lungs are poisoned and shoulders bowed,
In the smothering reek of mill and mine;
And death stalks in on the struggling crowd-- But
he shuns the shadow of oak and pine".

NESSMUK.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 05:24 PM   #21
Twlightdreamer
Just Another Flower
 
Twlightdreamer is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Precipice of Madness
Posts: 15,340
Dear Muse Seeker,

I don't work weekends and take random days off during the week.

Sincerely,
A muse in training
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 05:25 PM   #22
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: kneeling at His feet
Posts: 52,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinegirl05 View Post
Dear X,

How hard is it to make sure the driveway is snow blown? Not all of us have the luxury of having 4 wheel drive on our vehicles. As it is, one of us has a vehicle that drives very poorly in the snow. But I guess as long as it's not you, it doesn't matter?

Yesterday, it was not your fault. I will give you that. The snow came down fast and heavy in a short amount of time. But what about the other time, and the time before that where I had a few almost got stuck moments? Each of those times, our neighbor has graciously come and helped by plowing our drive way so I can get in/out without issues. The last time, he did offer to come out. I turned his help down. Why? Because YOU needed to do something about it. If the drive had been plowed out, I would not have gotten stuck.

Yesterday, I got stuck again. But, I was having issues getting down our street, as you saw. So, to ask me, "Why didn't you go fast into the driveway?" is a stupid question. I barely made it into the driveway as it was.

I can't help it if you are feeling like you're failing at doing your job...because guess what? you are! I'd have better luck hiring the neighbor to do it. But wait, you complain when he does it, because he goes too deep (*snicker*). Well, at least he does the job where you don't do anything.

Also, when is it ever okay to call me a cunt? Just wondering.

Signed,

Someone who needs to get way tougher skin for the journey ahead.

If you want, I can come over and throat punch him for you.
I don't mind really.

__________________
If it pleases Him to have me kneel before Him, i will kneel reverently.
If it pleases Him to bind me, i will gladly offer my arms to Him.
If it pleases Him to touch me, i will allow myself to be touched.
If it pleases Him to teach me, i will learn all i can.
If it pleases Him to discipline me, i will accept it with out a sound.
It it pleases Him to allow me to serve Him, i will serve Him with loyalty and devotion.

she thought herself wicked, until she became a little girl with dolls on the floor of the Devil's dark lair.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love.

She looked like a queen but she loved like a slave.

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 05:28 PM   #23
Leigh81
Business Bitch
 
Leigh81's Avatar
 
Leigh81 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: West of Toronto near the lake
Posts: 32,330
Dear Boss

Show me the money!!!
Friday is review day and I have high hopes.
All the praising and larger responsibilities is nice, but prove it where it counts.

L
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 09:58 PM   #24
sunshinegirl05
Literotica Guru
 
sunshinegirl05's Avatar
 
sunshinegirl05 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 64,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
If you want, I can come over and throat punch him for you.
I don't mind really.

Okay...this made me laugh!!!!!

You can throat punch him. FGG is going to kick him in the nuts. Works for me! LOL
__________________
My published stuff

Proud Playgrounder #285
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2014, 10:03 PM   #25
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: kneeling at His feet
Posts: 52,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinegirl05 View Post
Okay...this made me laugh!!!!!

You can throat punch him. FGG is going to kick him in the nuts. Works for me! LOL
They expect you to go for their balls

They don't expect you to go for their throat.

Also their knees.

Takes very little force to break a knee.

FYI I have three sons that want to make sure their mom can kick ass if needed.
__________________
If it pleases Him to have me kneel before Him, i will kneel reverently.
If it pleases Him to bind me, i will gladly offer my arms to Him.
If it pleases Him to touch me, i will allow myself to be touched.
If it pleases Him to teach me, i will learn all i can.
If it pleases Him to discipline me, i will accept it with out a sound.
It it pleases Him to allow me to serve Him, i will serve Him with loyalty and devotion.

she thought herself wicked, until she became a little girl with dolls on the floor of the Devil's dark lair.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love.

She looked like a queen but she loved like a slave.

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.