Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-02-2016, 01:54 PM   #1
Chris_Michael
Social Injustice Warrior
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Winterhold
Posts: 1,829
GAMERS - Month of June (E3 and Steam Summer Sale Dates)

Listen up, gamers! June is an important month, as always. We have both E3 and the Steam Summer Sale. It's very important to keep an eye on the calender or else it will fly under the radar. Here are some key times and dates. Everything is tentative and there may be potential mistakes on the list or changes as events get closer.

Please pass the information along and let me know what you're looking for this year! I'm excited for Civilazation VI and hopefully a price drop on Fallout 4's Season Pass.

Steam Summer Sale

It should be noted that this is a leaked date from a Reddit user. I'm not sure how reliable it is. Regardless, the sale will begin soon.

Date: June 23


E3 Conferences

June 12 - Bethesda 7pm EST

June 13 - Microsoft 12:30pm EST, PC Gaming 3pm EST, Ubisoft 4pm EST, Sony 9pm EST

June 14 - Nintendo 12pm EST

Source: Polygon
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 02:03 PM   #2
Amalgamation
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Michael View Post
Listen up, gamers! June is an important month, as always. We have both E3 and the Steam Summer Sale. It's very important to keep an eye on the calender or else it will fly under the radar. Here are some key times and dates. Everything is tentative and there may be potential mistakes on the list or changes as events get closer.

Please pass the information along and let me know what you're looking for this year! I'm excited for Civilazation VI and hopefully a price drop on Fallout 4's Season Pass.

Steam Summer Sale

It should be noted that this is a leaked date from a Reddit user. I'm not sure how reliable it is. Regardless, the sale will begin soon.

Date: June 23


E3 Conferences

June 12 - Bethesda 7pm EST

June 13 - Microsoft 12:30pm EST, PC Gaming 3pm EST, Ubisoft 4pm EST, Sony 9pm EST

June 14 - Nintendo 12pm EST

Source: Polygon
I'd forgotten about the steam sale. Thanks for the reminder!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 02:38 PM   #3
AbsintheFather
Passing a little time
 
AbsintheFather's Avatar
 
AbsintheFather is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 31,968
I play Backgammon online on a worldwide Microsoft network, My ranking goes up and down, but I'm usually somewhere between 50 and 100.



* I changed my real user name for the screenshot

I've also downloaded Sudoku and Checkers for variety. Pretty exciting huh?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 02:58 PM   #4
TheLM
Drew
 
TheLM's Avatar
 
TheLM is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the sun
Posts: 5,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsintheFather View Post
I play Backgammon online on a worldwide Microsoft network, My ranking goes up and down, but I'm usually somewhere between 50 and 100.



* I changed my real user name for the screenshot

I've also downloaded Sudoku and Checkers for variety. Pretty exciting huh?


Dang, that's pretty impressive
__________________
Check out my NEW erotica: With A Tryst!

*Thanks for reading! 1,000...5,000...10,000...17,000... 20,000 horny readers and counting!*

Pictures of my body
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 03:41 PM   #5
Chris_Michael
Social Injustice Warrior
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Winterhold
Posts: 1,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsintheFather View Post
I play Backgammon online on a worldwide Microsoft network, My ranking goes up and down, but I'm usually somewhere between 50 and 100.



* I changed my real user name for the screenshot

I've also downloaded Sudoku and Checkers for variety. Pretty exciting huh?
Actually yeah that's really awesome. Any time you top the leaderboards of any game, it's awesome. The only game I ever played competitively was Geometry Wars and Geometry Wars 2. I never broke top 100 but I tried my best.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 03:42 PM   #6
Chris_Michael
Social Injustice Warrior
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Winterhold
Posts: 1,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamation View Post
I'd forgotten about the steam sale. Thanks for the reminder!!
That's why I'm here!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 03:48 PM   #7
AbsintheFather
Passing a little time
 
AbsintheFather's Avatar
 
AbsintheFather is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 31,968
Thanks Guys

Will it help me get chicks though? . . . .
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 03:51 PM   #8
Chris_Michael
Social Injustice Warrior
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Winterhold
Posts: 1,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsintheFather View Post
Thanks Guys

Will it help me get chicks though? . . . .
Maaaan, the chicks should be asking, "What will it take for me to get AbsintheFather?!"
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 03:52 PM   #9
Amalgamation
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Michael View Post
Maaaan, the chicks should be asking, "What will it take for me to get AbsintheFather?!"
Don't they already?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 04:01 PM   #10
Tiamo15
on a Lit break
 
Tiamo15's Avatar
 
Tiamo15 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: on my own private island
Posts: 5,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsintheFather View Post
Thanks Guys

Will it help me get chicks though? . . . .
Your leaderboard success impresses me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 04:01 PM   #11
Chris_Michael
Social Injustice Warrior
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Winterhold
Posts: 1,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamation View Post
Don't they already?
*shrugs* I dunno. They never talk to me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 04:04 PM   #12
Chris_Michael
Social Injustice Warrior
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Winterhold
Posts: 1,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamo15 View Post
Your leaderboard success impresses me.
Is that a Scuf controller in your hand?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 04:17 PM   #13
AbsintheFather
Passing a little time
 
AbsintheFather's Avatar
 
AbsintheFather is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 31,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamo15 View Post
Your leaderboard success impresses me.
Validation

  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 06:09 PM   #14
Tiamo15
on a Lit break
 
Tiamo15's Avatar
 
Tiamo15 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: on my own private island
Posts: 5,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Michael View Post
Is that a Scuf controller in your hand?
No, it's a Rock Candy in Stormin' Cherry.

Which was so last year. Now I use Afterglow Prismatic controller set to glow Fuchsia.

  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 06:26 PM   #15
LWulf
Accidentally occidental
 
LWulf's Avatar
 
LWulf is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Helium, Barsoom
Posts: 7,113
What is "steam" some new game?
__________________

This cream makes
The farmer's daughter
Plant her tu-lips
Where she oughter
Burma-Shave

*********************************************
My Stories ................................ SRP Profile .........................My SRP Project
My Sex Map ...................................................................... Author's Hangout Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 06:42 PM   #16
Cashern
Bullshit Button Operator
 
Cashern's Avatar
 
Cashern is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The land of asshattery
Posts: 2,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamo15 View Post
No, it's a Rock Candy in Stormin' Cherry.

Which was so last year. Now I use Afterglow Prismatic controller set to glow Fuchsia.

Is it bad that I'm a purist and refuse to use anything but controllers straight from the manufacturer?

I have issues.
__________________


There is only one enemy and there is one of you, so what is there to be afraid of. Abandon your fear, turn and face him, don't give an inch, now advance, never stop, if you retreat you will age, be afraid and you'll die.

I will not accept it, I will not understand it.
I long for scenery of pure white.
I long for beautiful world of death.
I long for a world where creatures are buried and closed off.
I long for everything to stop. stop. stop.

Team PM

  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 06:44 PM   #17
Tiamo15
on a Lit break
 
Tiamo15's Avatar
 
Tiamo15 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: on my own private island
Posts: 5,997
It's the easiest way to buy games these days. I also think of it as a way to keep in touch with gamer friends, you can chat or see what they're playing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 06:47 PM   #18
Tiamo15
on a Lit break
 
Tiamo15's Avatar
 
Tiamo15 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: on my own private island
Posts: 5,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashern View Post
Is it bad that I'm a purist and refuse to use anything but controllers straight from the manufacturer?

I have issues.
Well I actually rarely use controllers, but when I do, I do it with style! Amazon sends me money each month, so I just buy from them.

I'm more of a pc gamer, and I use razer peripherals.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 06:51 PM   #19
TheLM
Drew
 
TheLM's Avatar
 
TheLM is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the sun
Posts: 5,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamo15 View Post
Well I actually rarely use controllers, but when I do, I do it with style! Amazon sends me money each month, so I just buy from them.

I'm more of a pc gamer, and I use razer peripherals.

Razer stuff is great, but weren't they the ones with that PR debacle a couple years back?
__________________
Check out my NEW erotica: With A Tryst!

*Thanks for reading! 1,000...5,000...10,000...17,000... 20,000 horny readers and counting!*

Pictures of my body
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 06:53 PM   #20
Cashern
Bullshit Button Operator
 
Cashern's Avatar
 
Cashern is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The land of asshattery
Posts: 2,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamo15 View Post
Well I actually rarely use controllers, but when I do, I do it with style! Amazon sends me money each month, so I just buy from them.

I'm more of a pc gamer, and I use razer peripherals.
HELL YEAH RAZER PERIPHERALS


Razr Naga, Razr Black Widow Ultimate 2013, and a Razr BlackShark headset.

The rest are just h8ters and p0sers when it comes to performance and gaming.
"My logitech gaming mouse is so --

No you get right the hell out with that lie.
__________________


There is only one enemy and there is one of you, so what is there to be afraid of. Abandon your fear, turn and face him, don't give an inch, now advance, never stop, if you retreat you will age, be afraid and you'll die.

I will not accept it, I will not understand it.
I long for scenery of pure white.
I long for beautiful world of death.
I long for a world where creatures are buried and closed off.
I long for everything to stop. stop. stop.

Team PM

  Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2016, 02:38 PM   #21
Chris_Michael
Social Injustice Warrior
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Winterhold
Posts: 1,829
This is a reminder to keep up with the month of June. I'll probably bump this daily until the Steam Sale is over.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2016, 11:52 PM   #22
LWulf
Accidentally occidental
 
LWulf's Avatar
 
LWulf is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Helium, Barsoom
Posts: 7,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamo15 View Post
It's the easiest way to buy games these days. I also think of it as a way to keep in touch with gamer friends, you can chat or see what they're playing.
So, it's a social network of sorts? this is why I don't recognize it. Even in MMORPGs, I usually only show up for the game then blink off.

Thanks for explaining.
__________________

This cream makes
The farmer's daughter
Plant her tu-lips
Where she oughter
Burma-Shave

*********************************************
My Stories ................................ SRP Profile .........................My SRP Project
My Sex Map ...................................................................... Author's Hangout Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2016, 01:06 AM   #23
Tiamo15
on a Lit break
 
Tiamo15's Avatar
 
Tiamo15 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: on my own private island
Posts: 5,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWulf View Post
So, it's a social network of sorts? this is why I don't recognize it. Even in MMORPGs, I usually only show up for the game then blink off.

Thanks for explaining.
Might as well bump this for Chris.

If you don't buy computer games, then I suppose you may never come across Steam. However, there's a chance you might not anyway, as almost all the MMOs I've played I haven't purchased on Steam either. If you do buy a variety of pc games, it would be almost impossible to not end up on Steam somehow I would think.

http://store.steampowered.com/

Just some interesting stats...
Concurrent Steam Users:
Current: 7,711,701
Peak: 11,773,532

Here are the top 10 games currently being played by Steam players:

648,273 1,008,857 Dota 2
189,604 552,439 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
51,051 69,985 Team Fortress 2
40,128 60,506 Sid Meier's Civilization V
40,054 66,462 ARK: Survival Evolved
34,013 52,823 Grand Theft Auto V
33,109 63,695 Total War™: WARHAMMER®
30,607 53,086 Garry's Mod
28,256 41,835 Fallout 4
26,143 39,470 Warframe

I don't buy a lot of Steam games, but did buy 2 of the top 10.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2016, 12:06 PM   #24
Chris_Michael
Social Injustice Warrior
 
Chris_Michael's Avatar
 
Chris_Michael is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Winterhold
Posts: 1,829
Thank you for the bump, Tiamo. And yes, this is a very exciting year for gaming! Here's a look at an image from Mirror's Edge: Catalyst. I'm not a fan of EA, but I'm really expecting greatness out of this game.

  Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2016, 12:12 PM   #25
kauen
Really Experienced
 
kauen is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 212
Can I just be weird and say there is a very good chance I'll start fingering myself during the Bethesda presentation...yeah I'm strange sue me.
__________________
I'm nearly always wet...make of that what you will
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.